Indecent Connections Version 02 Ch. 07

Story Info
Together completely, at last.
2.8k words
4.25
6.2k
5

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 02/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel that I am always the most impatient in the final moments of a long wait. For the past hour I had been staring at the clock found on my computer screen. I only had a few more minutes before I would be able to clock out and start my weekend. The first thing I would do is call Ava to see when I could pick her up.

I had to tell myself that it would be a phone call to plan our weekend not cancel it. My clock read five thirty and I was up and in my car before anyone could ask where I was going. I tried calling Ava on my way home. I was disappointed to get no answer from her. I fought with myself about whether or not I should drive to my parent's house or home. I decided on home. She could have gotten out of class later. I didn't know her schedule. As I pulled into my driveway, I was curious to find the light already on in my house.

I didn't see a car out front so I assumed it was one of my cousins that lived a few doors down that came to visit. They were welcome to let themselves in most of the time. I told myself that I was going to have a conversation with them now that I had a 'girlfriend.' I came in the house and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was not one of my cousins.

Ava was relaxing on the carpet in front of my couch. She had her phone in hand. It looked like she was reading something on it. She put it down when she heard me come in. I opened my arms to her with a smile. She jumped up and rushed into my embrace. I was happy to have her in my arms again. I kissed the top of her head.

"I missed you." I told her, rubbing her back lovingly.

"I missed you more." She answered back.

"How did you get here? More importantly, why did you ignore my calls?"

"Ella dropped me off after classes. I don't have any missed calls from you." She showed me her phone to prove what she said was true. Just then, my phone began to ring. It was Eric again. I answered it only because I knew he would keep calling if I didn't.

"Hey man, what's up? I'm kind of busy right now."

"Oh, sorry. I just wanted to invite you out for a drink. Since you left me hanging for a girl last weekend." I looked down at Ava. She could hear what was being said in the conversation. She was looking disappointed. She must have thought I was going to go out with him tonight.

"Sorry about that. Look, I know I ditched you last weekend, but I have something going on right now. I am working tomorrow. Maybe Sunday we can meet up."

"I'll hold you to that Aiden." I said goodbye and hung up. Ava thanked me.

"I was serious babe. I have work tomorrow. I have to get up early."

"I'm sorry, I can go home if you need me to." She tried stepping back but I drew her back into me by the waist.

"Ah, ah, ah that is not what I was saying." I looked down at her smiling. "What I was saying was that we'll only have time for one round tonight." She reached up on her toes to kiss me.

Our lips connected ignited the same flame that I had felt between us last weekend. If anything, it was even stronger. We fumbled through the house on our way to my bedroom. I couldn't wait any longer. We both clawed at the other's clothing trying to get it off of us. We laughed as we bumped into things as we went to the room. We didn't want to stop kissing each other just to watch where we were going. I lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist. She pulled away from me. It seemed like she had something to say.

"What is it?" I tried coaxing her to speak.

"Um, what are your plans sir?" It sounded like some sort of trick question.

"It depends on what you want to do Ava." She understood that I was asking for her consent.

"I do want to be with you sir. I just wanted to know if you were going to...fuck me...or make love to me." I sat down on the bed with her in my lap. She was showing her nervous side again. I could tell she was struggling to convey what she wanted to me.

"What do you want me to do?" I let my hands massage her skin. "I can fuck you again, happily. It seems like you want something different though. It is your decision. What do you want to do?"

"Please don't tease me. Just tell me."

"Look Ava, I am getting in you either way; or either hole as it may be. This is your decision. I cannot make it for you."

"You really know how to confuse me."

"If you are confused then we're not ready."

"I am sure I want this. It's that you are making me beg for it. It makes me self-conscious, which confuses me. I haven't been this embarrassed in a while."

"Why would that make you confused? Maybe this is a little too soon Ava. Let's curl up with a movie tonight instead. We have the weekend to figure out what we want to do."

"No! Please no. I don't think I can go another night without you. Please, make love to me like you promised. I need you." I pinned her on top of the bed.

"I will make love to you all night long if that is what you want darling. You need to be honest with your desires always. I won't know how to satisfy you if you are not honest. I am making a new rule, I want complete honestly always."

"Yes sir."

"I'm not your master tonight, Ava. I am your boyfriend." I started kissing her neck and fondling her breasts. "Your boyfriend that is going to take your sweet pussy for himself for the first time tonight." Ava moaned hearing my promise. My hand moved down to her slit and began teasing her clit. She was already wet for me.

I groaned as her hands gripped my back so tightly, I could feel he scratching me. As my fingers played with her, I enjoyed kissing her neck and chest. My mouth moved farther and farther down her body. Ava grabbed my hair just as I was about to use my tongue on her slit. I gave her a few teasing licks. Her hips rose up to meet my mouth when I started to pull away. She moaned loudly showing she was enjoying my actions. I pleasured her more, even sucking on her clit. I had to told tight to her thighs as I ate her out and she writhed in pleasure.

"Aiden, you too...I want to pleasure you." She gasped.

"I am fine Ava. I want to save myself." As I was talking I slid one finger into her snatch. Her back arched and she released another moan.

"Ahh...I'm going to...please...I can't hold it." She weakly begged me to stop.

"Cum baby, cum for me." I added another finger into her. I curled the fingers inside her. I felt her tighten on them as she came. I crawled up to lay next to her when the orgasm subsided. Ava looked at me with a bright smile. Her brown hair framed her round face. Ava's hazel eyes sparkled at me showing me the love that she had for me.

I stroked her cheek with my hand and returned her smile. She rolled over so that she would put her arms around me. I moved my hand lower to stroke her back. Ava pulled herself in closer so that her body was mashed against mine. I put our foreheads together and we closed our eyes letting each other feel the love that surrounded the room. Ava leaned up to kiss me. I rolled Ava onto her back again.

"Baby, I need to be inside you. Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes, I started my birth control on Monday morning. We should still use protection until this Monday though. It needs time to run through my system.

"I know babe. I just wanted to confirm our hotel room. Good girls deserve rewards. In two weeks, I will pick you up from class on Thursday afternoon. I'll take you to the city, where we will spend two nights at the Marriott; and then on Sunday I have a surprise planned.

"You can't be serious?' Her eyes went wide with amazement. Still, I could tell she was happy.

"Unfortunately, it won't be all fun and games. The company is paying for the accommodations and meals, so I am obligated to attend some meetings. Saturday night we'll both be going to the annual state of the union banquet. But I'm sure we'll have plenty of time for fun." She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a deep kiss on my lips.

I held her close and reached for a condom from the night stand. She watched me roll the rubber protection onto myself. I kissed her again. I wanted her focus on kissing me while I lined myself up for her wet hole. I wanted to see her reactions as I entered her and pulled away from our kiss. She looked down her body. I tilted her head up by her chin to look at me.

"No Ava, look at me. Only at me right now." I told her. She smiled and kissed my cheek. Her eyes locked onto mine and I started to slowly push myself into her. I met resistance inside her right away. I saw Ava wince in pain. I gave her a moment to relax before continuing. I stroked her cheek and gave her light kisses to her face.

"Hold onto me Ava. It will feel better soon." I whispered in her ear. She nodded her head but still gasped when I started to push my way in again.

It took gentle thrusts and pauses to get inside her completely. It felt like pure heaven. Her walls were tightening around me like vice grips. Ava wiggled her hips trying to make herself more comfortable. She didn't mean to but, each twist of her hip turned me on even more. I thought I was going to blow my load too quickly.

"Feels good...Aiden." Ava moaned underneath me. Those words were the end of me. I thrusted in and out of her tight pussy. I wanted to be slow and delicate, but was incapable. Ava showed the same enthusiasm that I did lifting her hips to meet each of my thrusts.

"Yes, yes Aiden! More! Fuck me more!"

"Feel it baby. God that is a sweet fucking pussy. The best I've ever been in."

"I can't take any more Aiden. I want to cum together..." She moaned into my ear.

"Me too Ava, I want to cum with you." Our lips connected and my thrusts grew even stronger. We met our climaxes together. We held one another close as we experienced pure bliss. I buried my face into the crook of her neck moaning my release.

Sweat covered our bodies. We didn't care. I rolled over onto my back taking Ava with me so she laid on top of me. We were both satisfied.

"I missed you this week Aiden. It seems stupid to say, but just those three days we spent together; they made me never want to go back to being without a dominant."

"I missed you too Ava. Especially after Sunday, that was intense."

"It definitely was." I could hear in her voice how she was pleasantly reminiscing about our day. This seemed like the perfect time to have more discussion on Ava's likes, and dislikes. She had given me her list, and I did read it, but I wanted to talk more about it.

"So, babe, I need to know. Last weekend we did a lot of things. I hope it will be a hard choice to make but which one of those scenes did you enjoy the most?" She looked up at me a little confused.

"I enjoyed all the times I was with you Aiden. What do you mean which did I like the most?"

"Don't play coy, you know exactly what I mean." I could tell she had her answer but didn't want to share.

"It's embarrassing."

"Doesn't matter, I told you to tell me which scene you liked the most." I gave her another moment to think over her choice carefully.

"Sunday...our last scene on Sunday. I like you being rough with me. A little pain feels good to me." She didn't look at me while she spoke. I could tell she was hiding from me.

"Sir...does this mean you won't make love to me anymore?" She looked up at me. I saw a fear in her eyes. It was a fear that her choice would make it so that she would have scenes like the others we had over the weekend.

"Ava, straddle me." I ordered her. She did as she was told. I gave her a kiss holding her face in my hands. She responded to my attention. As we kissed, I started to stretch out her ass; using her wet pussy for lubricant.

"It means, slut, that I will do whatever I feel like to you." I told her. I latched onto her collar bone finally giving her the hickey I had been desiring to give her for so long. I took my fingers out of her ass and put them in her mouth to suck off.

"You're going to get fucked again slut." I told her, she moaned in appreciation. "I want you to ride me until I am ready to cum. I'm going to fuck you in your cunt, but cum deep in you ass. Can you do that slut?"

"Yes sir, I can do anything for you." She looked down to help herself align me with her hole. She slid herself down my shaft slowly. She stabilized herself by putting her hands on my chest.

"Give me your hands slut." I told her. I helped her maintain her balance this way. When I was all the way inside her she paused to catch her breath. I sat up slightly and adjusted us so I was leaning against the head board. Ava put her arms around my shoulder.

"You can do it baby," I encouraged her. "Start moving those beautiful hips of yours." Her movements were slow and gentle. I watched her get more confident, moaning and arching into her movements. The session was nowhere near as intense as earlier, but I enjoyed it none the less. Ava leaned in and gave me a kiss. My cock throbbed inside her.

Gently, I lifted her up and pulled out of her. She seemed confused, and disappointed, but not for long. I drove myself into her ass in one jagged motion. She groaned. I didn't give her time to think about what was going on. It became my sole purpose in the world to fuck her ass into oblivion. I wrapped my arms around her tightly so she couldn't escape me.

"I'm going to cum! Shit, that feels so fucking good!" I whispered in her ear.

"Don't you dare. You don't have my permission." Her body shuddered. I could only hold on for a little bit longer. I spilled out into her waiting ass. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. I was pleased that she didn't find her own orgasm. Instead choosing to push it down so that she could follow my orders.

Her hands were shaking on my shoulders from the intense emotion she was feeling. My hands traced her body. She looked longingly at me. I pulled her off my lap and put her down next to me in bed.

She gave me a pout finally realizing what I was up to. I pulled up the blankets and got underneath them. Ava watched me with a desperate plea in her eyes. I pushed her down and flipped her so her back was against my chest.

"I have to be at work for eight. I expect you to make breakfast. It is best we get some sleep." She answered me with a meek, 'yes sir.' It was clear she was unhappy, but would never make a comment on it. I kissed the top of her head and told her she was a good girl. I looked forward to our future together.