Indecent Instructor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"None for me?" I couldn't have responded if I wanted to. There was not enough blood in my head for conversation. I made a general hand gesture towards my kitchen. I heard him chuckle, and then a few minutes later he came back with two more bottles, and a plate full of fruit. He fed me a couple of strawberries, a few pieces of pineapple, and handful of grapes before he opened his own bottle of water and downed half of it. Then, he joined me in the bed with the rest of the fruit. After we cleared the plate, he set it down and laid me down, wrapping his body around mine.

I must have drifted off. The next thing I knew, I was being awakened by him kissing my neck. Which felt fantastic, but I really had to pee. So, I excused myself and made my way to the bathroom on unstable legs. When I got back, I crawled up his body, and started kissing him. I could feel him growing underneath my ass. I kissed my way down to his jaw, his neck, his pecs. I dipped my tongue into his belly button, and then followed his happy trail, down to the part of him that had already given me so much joy. It was quite the learning experience getting something that wide into my mouth. Eventually, I realized I needed to relax and just let it happen. So, I did. And slowly, I was able to take him all in.

I pulled out, and slowly circled the head with the tip of my tongue. I slipped just the head back in and sucked hard. The sound Scott made at that point encouraged me to keep going. I pulled out again, and just ran my tongue over just the pee hole. That made him jump a little. I ran the tip of my tongue over the back side of the shaft, and then I got to work and sucked it all into my mouth again, with no hands. Up and down, I bobbed, swirling my tongue all around. After a few minutes, too brief of time if you ask me, Scott pulled me off of him. "I don't want to cum down your throat. And I will if you keep that up." I just shrugged. At that point of time, I really wouldn't have cared if he did cum down my throat. I probably would have enjoyed it. But, he wanted me to stop and honestly, I was eager to have him back inside my drenched, throbbing center. Because I got soaking wet while sucking him off.

This time I sheathed him in the condom that he handed me. And I slowly, one inch at a time took him back inside of me. I put my hands on his chest, and bounced up and down. Slowly at first, but then he grabbed my hips and thrust upward while I was coming down. And off we were. After that, there was no slow pace. We fucked. My nails came out again. I almost felt sorry for his poor chest. Almost. But then I felt the way he was digging into my hips as he thrust. I was quite sure I was going to have bruises there later. And I didn't give a damn.

After a while at that pace, I stopped. I pulled off of him. He looked at me with a question in his eyes. I gave him a quick kiss and turned around. I positioned him back inside me, with my ass facing him, and got right back to boomeranging on his shaft. This time, he didn't grab my hips. Instead, he took the bottle of lube off my nightstand and put a little bit on his finger. With that finger, he circled my anus. It wasn't long before the circling turned into him fingering my ass. The double penetration was superb. Shortly after, I was vibrating. Once again, from my head to my toes. "Scott! Oh fuck!" I couldn't bounce anymore. I felt drained, in the best way.

That was no problem for him. He pulled me off of him, laid me down, and put my feet on his shoulders. And then, he plunged back into me. My orgasm came right back. It was as if Scott were the master of my body and knew exactly how to control it. It wasn't long until he gave one last thrust, and then held still calling out my name again. We both collapsed, in a sweaty heap, holding onto each other. After we caught our breath, he asked me "are you hungry?"

"Starving."

"Why don't you hop in the shower, and then I'll take you out to dinner?"

"Why don't we hop in the shower together and I'll take you out to dinner," I countered.

"Deal." And so, after a few more minutes we made our way to the bathroom together. After a quick shower, just to wash away all the sweat, we made our way back to the bedroom. I grabbed a fresh pair of panties, and a different bra, but I opted to put back on the same dress. Scott didn't have another choice.

"So, where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"I know where I want to go. I'll drive." That was fine with me. He took me to this little Italian restaurant that I had never been to before.

"This is cute."

"Thanks, but I didn't build it. I just eat here, a lot." And soon, I saw what he meant. The hostess knew him by name, as did the waitress. "It's not just the great service that keeps me coming back. They have the best lasagna around."

"Really? I love a good lasagna. You have me sold."

"Would you like some wine?"

"Actually, I'm still thirsty. Just water for me."

"Make that two waters, and just leave the pitcher, will you?"

"You got it Scott. Be right back."

"I guess we did work up quite the thirst." I hid my face behind my hand, and slightly nodded. "Come on, you can't be shy now. My mouth has been on practically inch of your body." I'm pretty sure my face turned bright red at that point. Luckily, the waitress came by at that time with our waters, and a basket of bread. I quickly drank down about half my glass. "We'll take two lasagnas', and two salads."

After she walked away, I asked something I had been wondering since earlier in the evening. "What does that other tattoo mean?"

"The one on my chest?" I nodded. "That one is the symbol for unconditional love."

"Oh," I responded. I didn't know what else to say.

Service was really quick here. Our salads were brought to our table right after that. "This dressing is really good."

"Yeah, they make everything in house." Our lasagnas were brought out right after our salads were finished. It was like they were watching us.

"Oh my, this is delicious."

He smiled and said, "told you." He looked so damn cute when he smiled. We ate in silence for a while, both lost in our own thoughts. He was the one to break the silence. "I was wondering something about you. Why did you get a divorce? If that's alright for me to ask?"

"It's not a big deal. We got married really young, and that was before we knew who we were going to grow up to be. After some years, it was obvious we're better off friends."

"Oh." I was waiting for more, but that's all he said. We went back to eating in silence until both our plates were cleared. "Are you ready to get out of here?"

"What, no dessert?"

"I thought you could be my dessert."

"Then, yes I'm ready." I left him my card to pay the bill with while I ran to the bathroom.

When we got back to my house, I grabbed the bottle of wine I bought earlier and a couple of glasses, then we made our way to the hot tub. We stripped each other, kissing all over each other's bodies as we went. We couldn't keep our hands off each other when we got in. His hands were on my breasts. Mine were under the water stroking him, one hand going up and down his shaft. The other gently cupping his balls. Then his hands were no longer on my tits. They were on my face, and he was pulling me towards him. God, I loved kissing him. I felt young again, like I had a boy over at my parents' house while they were out of town, or something. I had to slow this down, before I ended up having unprotected sex in my hot tub. So, I pulled away and asked him to pour us some wine.

"You make me feel like a teenager again." Shit, had I just said that out loud?

Again, he chuckled, while handing me my glass of wine. "I'm not sure what to say to that. Thank you? I'm glad? Or maybe I should say you make me feel young again too."

"But you are young!"

"How old do you think I am, Melanie?"

"I'm not sure, maybe twenty-seven?"

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm actually thirty-three. Almost thirty-four." I was shocked, but in a good way. He was only a few years younger than me, and not the decade I assumed. We sipped on our wine, until both glasses were empty.

And then, he took me back to bed, where he kept me up most of the night.

The next morning, with very little sleep I got up and showered, getting ready for my long day of school. "Scott, I need to go now." I felt a little bad waking him up. He looked exhausted.

History class that day was only slightly awkward. "Melanie, you look tired. Did you have a rough night?" He asked when we were the only two left in the classroom again.

"Scott, you have no idea."

"What are you doing tonight?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

12