All Comments on 'Indecent Proposals at 30,000 Feet'

by LucilleCF

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
OneBallBiggerOneBallBiggeralmost 5 years ago
I Liked It

Great story! The sex was erotic and her choosing her relationship with him at the end was heartening. I’m looking forward to more from you.

LucilleCFLucilleCFalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Glad you enjoyed it

I noticed some (several :-() typos and fixed them on my blog. Not sure if I can link it here, but you can get to it from my profile. Hope you enjoy my future stories too!

IzzysixxIzzysixxalmost 5 years ago
More

I never post comments on this site. But we really need more of this please!

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another excellent story!

This was very well written. I actually liked your first story (The Confessor) better, though. I hope you finish it, and post more stories. Please don't worry about the low score or some of the comments you got on The Confessor. The LW section has a lot of assholes. If a low score and some nasty comments (but some good ones, too) bothers you too much, then I suggest you post the remainder of "The Confessor" chapters in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy section. Although, you got a lot more comments in the LW section than you did in Erotic Couplings, so if you want feedback, then LW is the place to post. Thanks for posting, and please post again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sequel

Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantasticly sexy

I don't normally comment but my that was a good story...worth the read!

LucilleCFLucilleCFover 4 years agoAuthor
To: 'total trash'

Oh look. A troll.

I mean, you're either a troll or you can't read. Both Derica (in this story) and Nadine (in 'The Confessor') are bisexual. Derica offers Micheal sex after she is done with Kat, and Nadine does the same with Samuel. Also, the stories are fictional. They're not meant to be taken seriously. If you're looking for cold hard boring reality, then I invite you to go outside.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue the story

This was well written and I thoroughly enjoyed it despite knowing Derica is trying to come between the couple and take the woman away from the man (similar to the Confessor). Would be nice to see her completely own the woman sexually and repeatedly, without the underlying lie of trying to steal her from him. I am curious to see where you take this story next. Again, well done!

SynSlaveSynSlaveover 4 years ago

Worth reading! Thanks for writing!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesalmost 3 years ago

Clever and cruel. A jaded sexual predator sadistically toys with a couple of college kids. Erotic but heartless story. (Erotic because it is heartless?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucilleCF@LucilleCF
308 Followers
Hi, I plan to upload often. Hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy writing them! (P.S. I feel like I should warn people that, although I'll probably write about other things, infidelity is my main kink.) Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CielaLucille C...