Indelible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne's words, as always, riled Justin's libido. He quickly stripped, crawled onto the bed behind Anne and then rammed his erection home with everything he had. Anne grunted with the penetration as Justin started slamming in and out of Anne's hot vagina. As usual, Anne began screaming her love of what was happening, "THAT'S IT JUSTIN! FUCK ME HARD AND FAST! MAKE ME THE BIGGEST WHORE 6 MILES IN THE AIR! POUND MY CUNT UNTIL I CUM AND THEN FUCK MY ASS!"

Within minutes, Anne had her first big orgasm, so taking Anne at her word, Justin decided to fuck her ass. He didn't have any lube handy, so he spit on Anne's anus and then spit on his hand to spread it around his cock. He then rammed his cock home in Anne's rosebud and began fucking her without respite. "MY GOD, I'M SUCH A COCK WHORE! FUCK MY ASS, JUSTIN! SEND ME BACK TO MY HUSBAND WITH A GALLON OF YOUR CUM DRIPPING FROM MY ASS! I'M SUCH A WORTHLESS SLUT!" Anne reached back to her pussy and began pinching and pulling on her clit bringing herself to multiple orgasms.

As much as Justin wanted to continue pounding away at Anne's lovely butt, he couldn't ward off his climax any longer. The combination of Anne's tight ass and her provocative yelling pushed him over the edge as he let go of his cum as it pulsed from his cock. "UUNNNHHH! UUNNNHHH! UUNNNHHH!" he grunted as his release hit him. His orgasm felt sublime. When his pulses stopped, he just wanted to lay down, so he pulled Anne over with him as he fell on the bed. After several minutes, Justin was asleep with his cock still buried in Anne's ass.

As Anne lay in the bed listening to the sound of Justin's deep breathing along with the sound of the powerful jet engines, she began reflecting on the past couple of months since she first met Justin. Her life was so simple before, but now things seem so complex and confused. Before it was just she and Mark in their happy little world in their tiny little apartment. But ever since she talked Mark into having sex with her in front of their windows things had changed. She had discovered her penchant for exhibiting herself and then her desire to fuck nearly anyone. She had, also, come to adore anal sex and, actually, preferred it to vaginal and oral sex.

In the time she had been away from her husband, which was less than a week, she had had sex with 3 different men singularly and all at the same time. What was wrong with her that she would do that to her husband and her marriage. How could Mark continue to love her? How could she keep living if he left her?

As her doubts wracked her brain, she began crying in fear that she was messing her life up because she had become a common trollop. She swore to herself that she would beg Mark for his forgiveness and just go back to her old self with only one man in her life. Pretty soon she succumbed to sleep in the arms of Justin.

When Anne woke up several hours later, she couldn't remember where she was until she deciphered the sound of the jets engines. She felt extremely good as she felt a cock sliding in and out of her ass. She then remembered that she had fallen asleep with Justin still lodged in her ass after he sodomized her earlier. Despite her self-criticism earlier, she couldn't get past how good Justin felt in her ass as he fucked her slowly and deeply.

"Oh, god that feels so good! What a wonderful way to wake up!" She reached down and began playing with her clit as Justin continued spooning with her. Before long she had a hard orgasm, which caused her to squirt all over her hand. She continued playing with herself as Justin kept butt fucking her and she kept having one orgasm after another. Finally, after about 30 minutes, Justin couldn't take anymore and shot his load deep into Anne's rectum.

The couple lay together for a while and then Justin said he wanted to take a shower. "I'd invite you to shower with me, but the plane shower stalls a very small." After they had both showered and dressed, they returned to the main cabin where Beth greeted them with a knowing smile. She had breakfast ready and served them about an hour before they were due to land.

They landed at a remote airport and were guided to clear immigrations and customs in an old hanger. Justin had done this dozens of times and was whisked through quickly. Once the aircraft was put to bed, the crew joined Anne and Justin in a helicopter that got them into London without having to deal with traffic. They all boarded a limousine and after a short drive were parked in front of the Savoy Hotel. A concierge met them in the lobby and distributed keys to their party. They took an elevator to the same floor where everyone, apparently, had a room. They all split up as Anne put her key card in the door. As she entered, she saw Mark standing in front of the windows looking outside, "You can put the extra towels in the bathroom."

Anne snickered and said, "What if I don't have any extra towels?"

Mark cried out, "Anne!" and ran across the room to embrace his wife. He hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately as they stood in the middle of the room for 10 minutes. After a while, Mark held his wife out at arm's length and took in her visage as if he hadn't seen her in years. Anne smiled at her husband for a minute or two before her smile began to fail her and then she began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh, my darling girl! Why the tears? Everything is okay."

Anne couldn't quit crying as the guilt she had been experiencing on the flight over had loomed large in her mind again. Finally, she was able to blubber, "Oh, Mark, I love you so much, but I don't deserve your love back. I'm a horrible wife and wouldn't blame you for leaving a slut like me."

Mark looked at his wife in confusion and said, "I wouldn't dream of leaving you. You are my reason to live! Let's go lie down on the bed and talk and find out what's driving these tears."

Mark pulled Anne onto the bed, spooned up behind her and said, "Now, tell me why you don't think I don't deserve you?"

Anne sniffled and then said, "The whole time I was in New York I was nothing but a wanton whore. I can't remember how many times that Justin fucked me or how many times Lionel fucked me. But, every time they took me, all I thought about was my own pleasure. Even as Frank, the valet, fucked me all I did was think about myself. I didn't concern myself with how you would feel about all of these cocks ramming in and out of my pussy and ass. No, it was all about me and how much pleasure I could derive from what was being done to me."

Mark smiled and said, "But, you did think of me."

Anne turned her head to look at her husband and said, "I didn't. I would remember. All I thought about was how great it felt to be fucked over and over."

"Obviously, you aren't remembering things clearly. You thought enough about me to have your trysts recorded in photographs and videos. You thought enough about me to send a detailed description of your time with Justin and Lionel. You thought enough about me to know that I would love to see those pictures and videos for my own erotic pleasure. I know, that when a person is in the midst of a sexual experience, pleasure is the main outcome and that pleasure overrides all other thoughts. So, answer me this, did you enjoy the sex you had in New York?"

Anne nodded and said, "Yeah, I did enjoy it. I enjoyed it a lot."

"Okay. So, now I would like you to answer this next question honestly." Anne nodded, so Mark continued, "If you weren't married to me would you like to continue having sex that way?"

Anne turned over quickly in bed with a look of terror in her eyes. "Oh, no! You're going to divorce me! Oh, Mark, I'm so sorry! I love you so much! I'll give up everything, but please don't leave me!"

Mark smiled at his wife and said, "You misunderstand me. I have no desire to divorce you, you're the single best thing that has ever happened to me. No, what I meant was, if you never knew me and were having these sexual experiences would you like them to continue?"

Anne calmed down, looked down sheepishly and murmured, "Yes. I loved it all. I honestly think I'm a nymphomaniac. On the flight over here just now, despite being sore from the marathon sex I had on Sunday, I pressed the issue with Justin to fuck me! I just can't turn my sex drive off anymore. I just want a cock in my ass or pussy all of the time."

Mark kissed his wife briefly and then said, "Okay, this is what I think would be the best thing for me. As you know, I genuinely love watching you with other men. I don't think, technically, I'm a cuckold, but I embrace that role. I love the idea that people are fucking my wife with my knowledge and what you have been doing does for me what Justin, Lionel and whoever is in the future, does for you. I want you to continue showing off your hot body to the world. In other words, I want things to continue as they are, alright?"

Anne looked at her husband wide eyed and said, "Really? You want things to continue as they are?"

"I do," replied Mark. "The only thing I would change is that we have more opportunities to have sex together. It seems like forever since I fucked you without someone else's sperm in you."

Anne blushed and said, "I'm sorry. I won't make you do that again."

"Don't do that! I love having sex with you right after someone else. I just want to be the only one on occasion. So, tell you what, tonight, after dinner, we'll come back here, you'll give yourself an enema, we will take a shower together and then we will fuck each other until we pass out. I really want to fuck that delectable ass of yours without someone else's sperm in there at least once."

Anne began crying again, but this time they were tears of joy. "Oh, Mark! I love you so much! You can fuck me anytime you want and however you want. I'm yours before I'm Justin's or anyone else's. I'll do anything you tell me to at any time!"

Later on, Justin called their room and said he would be taking them to dinner at 7:30 at the Savoy Grill. When the couple met with Justin in the restaurant, they were surprised to see the flight crew there as well. Beth remembered Mark from when he flew over to London and asked, "Oh, hi Mark! You're still over here?"

"Hi Beth. Yep, I was getting some advance work done for Justin. I'm sure you remember my wife Anne."

Beth smiled and said, "Yes, Anne flew over with us today." As the conversation moved on, Beth was a bit confused about Mark and Anne's relationship. She knew for a fact that Justin and Anne had had sex on the flight over. She thought that Anne was just another in a long line of Justin's girlfriends. Now, she was curious as to what was going on. She really liked Mark from their flight over. They had talked a lot since he was the only person on the flight. So, Beth decided that since they were having a several days' layover that she would get to know Anne.

"So, Anne, have you been to London before," Beth asked?

"No, it's my first time."

Beth smiled and said, "Well, if you would like, I could show you around while your husband and Justin work. We come here a lot, if you're interested."

Anne smiled and said, "That would be great! What time would you like to head out tomorrow?"

"Why don't we meet after breakfast at 9:30am. I'll come to your room."

The seven-people had a good time as they dined together. Justin explained that he always put the flight crews up in the same hotel as himself because they deserved pampering after what he put them through. He always took them to dinner on the first night as well. After dinner, the party moved over to the 'American Bar' in the hotel where they had a small party.

Finally, Anne talked Mark into returning to the room with her. She had been thinking about making love with her husband all night and was incredibly horny. She gave herself an enema, with Mark's help this time, and then they showered together. The two had a lot of fun and were both reminded of their antics during their honeymoon. When they had dried off, Anne put her hair in a ponytail because she was anxious for the real fun to begin. The couple jumped into bed and immediately began kissing and pawing at each other. A few moments later, Anne asked, "Will you fuck me now, Mark? I need you in me so bad."

Mark had been dreaming of this moment for several days. He had missed being with his wife despite all of the pictures and videos she had sent. He rolled over on top of her and slowly inserted his erection into Anne's hot, wet vagina. They made slow, passionate love as if they were familiarizing themselves with each other. Each of them gloried with being in each other's arms making love. Mark was afraid he wouldn't last too long due to his lengthy abstinence and to how good it felt to slowly fuck his wife.

He whispered in her ear, "My god, Anne, I'm going to cum soon! I'm sorry!"

"I'm cumming soon, too! Cum in me! Flood my womb with your semen!"

When Mark began shooting his load of spunk, Anne ground herself against her man and managed to cum several seconds later.

After several minutes of calming down, Anne said, "That was so perfect Mark! I love you!"

"I love you too!"

"Can I ask you something Mark?"

"You can ask me anything."

"Since you let me have sex with other men, have you been tempted to have sex with another woman?"

Mark propped his head up on his arm, looked at his wife and said, "No, not really. Like any man I like looking at pretty women, but I've never desired sex with anybody but you. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it just seems to me to be a natural progression. Would you like to have sex with another woman or a man for that matter?"

Mark laughed and said, "I definitely have no desire to have sex with a man. As far as sex with another woman, I haven't given it any thought because I'm quite happy with you."

"What if I expressed an interest of watching you with another woman like how you like to watch me with men? Would you fuck another woman for me?"

"Wow, I hadn't thought about that. Is that something you want?"

"Actually, the thought just occurred to me, but yes, I'd love to watch you make love to another woman."

"So, what brought this on?"

"Several things, really. Our conversation this afternoon about me, my thought that things haven't been fair for you, sex wise and, well, the fact that Beth really likes you."

"What? How can you say that?"

Anne laughed and said, "She could barely keep her eyes off of you. You are really handsome, you know. I think she's a little confused about our relationship and how it includes Justin, after the flight over today. When she found out you and I were married while I fucked Justin on the flight today, well, let's say she's curious about things. I think she offered to show me around in order to find out what's going on. You wouldn't mind fucking her, would you?"

Mark wanted to answer in a way that didn't sound totally stupid, but was honest. "To be honest, I haven't thought about it. If we weren't married, I guess I would be interested, but that's moot."

"If I ask you to, will you?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes. This is like the conversation we had before I worked Justin's poker party. Will you fuck her for me?"

"Yes!"

Anne smiled broadly and said, "Good! Now I want you to fuck my ass!"

The next day, Beth took Anne around to a bunch of touristy things in London. They hit the Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, Harrods and then ended up back at the Savoy for the afternoon tea. When they had their pot of tea and cakes, Beth asked, "Can I ask you something?" Anne nodded because she had a mouthful of cream cake. "Are you cheating on Mark? I hope not because he seems like a really nice guy."

Anne took her time swallowing her bite of cake and then took a sip of her tea. She looked into Beth's eyes and said, "It's complicated."

Beth furrowed her brow, gave a steely stare back to Anne and said, "So you are! Well, let me tell you..."

Beth didn't finish what she was going to say because Anne put her finger to Beth's lips and said, "Like I said, it's complicated. Let's finish our tea, go up to my room and I'll explain everything, okay?"

Beth wanted answers now, but was willing to discuss this in a more private setting. Once they finished, they went to Anne's room. Her room was a suite, so they sat on the couches in the sitting room. Once they settled in, Anne said, "This may take a while, so let's get comfortable." Anne kicked off her shoes and invited Beth to do the same. Anne then called down to room service and asked for two bottles of chilled chardonnay be brought to the room. When that was done, Anne sat down and started.

She described how she and Mark met while he was in law school. "He was charming and sweet and swept me off my feet." She told her how they got married on the day that Mark graduated from law school and how Mark got hired by one of the best firms in San Francisco. She then told Beth about the dinner where she met Justin and about how Justin hired Mark away from his law firm and gave them their apartment.

"Things changed with that apartment for me. It has floor to ceiling windows in each room and I discovered I loved standing naked in front of them hoping strangers could see me. I made Mark have sex with me all of the time next to those windows. I couldn't get enough exhibiting myself. Justin took me to the next level by asking me to be his hostess at a poker party in his apartment. He wanted me to dress in a very skimpy bikini and warned that his friends would probably grab me. I couldn't wait to expose myself in that way. Mark agreed to let me hostess because he fantasized about me having sex with other men.

"When Mark ran out of money during the poker game, Justin bought my bikini for $1000, so I worked the remainder of the night nude! I was so wet I was dripping down my leg. When the party was over, there was only Mark, Justin and myself left in the apartment. I had recently discovered that my anus is very sensitive and decided I wanted to try anal sex for the first time, so I told the two of them to play one more hand of poker with the winner getting my ass cherry!"

Beth gasped, "Wow! This story is really something!" She then refilled both of their wine glasses and told Anne to continue.

"As you probably surmised, Justin won the hand and took my ass! I have to tell you Beth, it was magical. He has a nice big cock, but was very gentle on my ass, well, until I told him to fuck me hard! But, you probably know his cock intimately."

Beth was in mid drink and shook her head vehemently and then said, "No! He is strictly hands off with his employees. He has never touched a single one of us that fly for him. He has even fired gals for trying to bed him. I'm a little surprised that he has sex with you since your husband works for him."

"Perhaps it's because I don't work for him. Anyway, when Justin came in my ass, I told Mark to fuck my ass where his boss just left his load and he didn't hesitate. So, that's where it all started. Next, when you dropped Justin and I in New York, I was Justin's escort for a couple of parties. He fucked me senseless when we got to the hotel and on the night of the second party he and his friend Lionel, a large black guy with a 10" cock that's about as big around as my forearm, both fucked me. They DP'd me, fucked my ass and my pussy countless times during that night and the next day. I was such a slut I loved every moment of it. I made them take pictures and video of me to send to Mark.

"After Justin fucked me on the flight over, I began to feel terrible about what I was doing to Mark and cried in his arms begging him to forgive me. I told him I wouldn't be a slut anymore and begged him not to leave me. He told me he loved that I was a slut and begged me to continue what I was doing. It does get a bit confusing at times. I just want you to know I love Mark. He's the best person I have ever known and will never leave him as long as he will have me."

1...345678