Indelible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

After having been shown around, Justin asked, "So, you have a choice of your own room or you can share with me. I have to be honest, I have been dreaming of having sex with you again ever since the poker party. But, I will understand if you don't want to."

Anne smiled and said, "I was hoping you would want to have sex with me again. I really enjoyed it when you fucked me in all of my holes and am hoping for multiple encores!" This news caused Justin to smile brightly and to seriously tent his pants. "I see you like that idea as well!"

Justin called to his valet and said, "Frank, you can put the ladies bags in my room. Did you have anything planned for dinner, because I'm starved?"

"Yes sir, I will serve dinner as soon as I deal with the lady's wardrobe."

Justin and Anne enjoyed their dinner with a bottle of wine and then had some cognac afterwards with coffee in the living room. As they sat, Anne asked, "Justin, do you find me weird that I'm such a slut? Who would do to their husband what I do to mine?"

Justin thought for a moment and then replied, "I don't think you are alone in the way you feel and behave. Also, I don't think your behavior is entirely down to you because Mark has a big role in what is happening. But, for wholly self-serving reasons, I'm glad you're a slut and that you are sharing yourself with me. I, kind of, fell in love with you the first time I saw you in that restaurant in San Francisco."

Anne smiled and said, "I love you too, Justin, but just know that Mark comes first in my heart."

"I don't doubt that at all. I know that Mark loves you very much and I'm thankful that he's willing to share you."

Anne giggled and said, "Speaking of sharing, I'm really horny right now! So, I'm going to take a shower, clean myself thoroughly and then I want you to fuck me, okay?"

Justin smiled and asked, "May I join you in the shower?"

"You can join me if you don't mind watching me give myself an enema. I want to be nice and clean for you when you fuck my ass tonight. I loved it when you ass fucked me at your poker party."

"I'd love to watch you give yourself an enema. Anything connected with that astounding ass of yours turns me on!"

Anne smiled, stood up and began making her way to the master bedroom. Justin followed and admired Anne's body as she stripped her clothes off as she walked. Anne stopped at her suitcase, grabbed her enema kit and then made her way into the sumptuous bathroom. Justin began peeling his clothes off and joined Anne a few moments later.

"Would you like to help," Anne asked? Justin nodded, so Anne said, "I'm going to get down on my hands and knees in the shower, I want you to hold the hot water bottle up in the air after you press this nozzle deep into my asshole. When you have the nozzle in, undo the clamp on the tube and let the water flow into my bowel. When I tell you to stop, set the clamp, pull the nozzle out, clean the nozzle and refill the bottle with warm water, okay?" Again, Justin nodded with a big smile.

After three applications of the enema, the water from Anne's ass ran clear as she expelled it and declared herself clean. She told Justin to put the set in a sink and to turn on the shower. Once the shower was running nice and hot, the couple climbed in and began washing each other. Anne loved how Justin was lovingly washing her entire body with special emphasis on her pussy, tits and anus.

When Anne had finished washing Justin, she got down on her knees and began sucking his cock. She worked him over with her tongue and then began swallowing his entire length. What she was doing to him was driving him to an orgasm very quickly, so he tried to pull away from her. Anne, however, had other plans and continued sucking him until, finally, he exploded in her mouth. Anne loved the texture and taste of cum and was curious why Justin tasted different from her husband, but she let that thought drop.

While the couple dried off, Anne said, "I hope you didn't mind me sucking you off, I just wanted you to last longer while you fuck me tonight."

Justin laughed and said, "To be honest, I didn't want to cum so early, but now I see the method in your madness, so all is forgiven."

Anne tied her wet hair into a ponytail and would deal with it later, but now she just wanted Justin in her as soon as possible. They fell onto the bed while kissing and holding each other. Justin's hands began caressing Anne's breasts and ass while they kissed and after a bit, Justin worked his way down her body to give her a taste of her own medicine. He licked her from her clit to her anus, probing deeply with his tongue in her vagina and anus. When he concentrated solely on her clit, he, also, sank two fingers into her pussy and began rubbing her G-spot. Within just a few minutes, Anne had a monster orgasm and squirted for the first time in her life!

As Justin licked up Anne's ejaculate, she cried out, "FUCK ME, JUSTIN! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" Justin crawled up her body, lined his rejuvenated cock up with Anne's wet hole and plunged into her. "OH YEAH! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK OF YOURS! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Anne's words were fueling Justin's libido as he pounded her pussy harder and harder in a frenetic lust filled manner.

"FUCK ANNE, I LOVE YOUR SLUTTY LITTLE CUNT! IT'S SO TIGHT AND FEELS SO GOOD!" Justin was never one to say much during sex, but Anne's words spurred him on to respond. His words were getting to Anne and a few moments later she had an orgasm.

"KEEP SAYING NASTY THINGS TO ME! CALL ME YOUR SLUT AND WHORE!"

Wanting to keep this beautiful woman happy, Justin began thinking of what to say and then began crying out, "YOU FUCKING SLUT! I'M GOING TO USE YOU LIKE THE WHORE YOU ARE! I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR CUNT UNTIL I'M READY TO FUCK THAT ADULTRESS ASS OF YOURS! I'M GOING TO STRETCH YOUR ASSHOLE OUT UNTIL WE CAN STUFF TWO COCKS IN THERE!"

Anne came again with Justin's words and then cried out, "FUCK MY ASS JUSTIN! JUST SPIT ON YOUR COCK AND SHOVE IT IN TO THE ROOT!"

Justin pulled from Anne's pussy as she rolled her hips back exposing her rosebud to his eyes. He spit onto his hand and rubbed it around his already wet cock, positioned himself at her backdoor and then pushed forward burying himself to the hilt in her rectum.

"UUUNNNNGGGHHHH! THAT HURTS SO GOOD! FUCK ME HARD, JUSTIN! STRETCH MY ASSHOLE!" Anne was loving everything Justin was giving her. She grunted with every time he bottomed out into her. She could feel another big orgasm building in her loins and as her release came, she squirted heavily again.

Finally, after about 10 minutes, Justin cried out he was going to cum and then filled Anne's bowel with his seed. When his pulses ebbed, he collapsed on top of Anne gasping for air. When Justin had caught his breath, Anne pulled his head down and kissed him passionately before saying, "That was wonderful. I have never squirted before tonight and the orgasms were so intense." Before long, the couple fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Justin took Anne shopping along nearby 5th Avenue. Their first stop was at a dress designer friend of his. He bought Anne two gowns, one for that night and another for the next night. The one for the current night was fairly conservative, at least compared to the one for Saturday night. The Saturday night gown was on the verge of being see-through if you looked hard enough. Anne was thrilled with it and couldn't wait to wear it. The rest of the day was spent buying shoes, a heavy coat and several 'business' type outfits that were quite sexy and revealing. Anne, also, had another Brazilian wax job done.

By the time they returned to the apartment, they had to get ready for the soirée. Anne let Justin shower first because she knew she would monopolize the bathroom getting herself ready. Finally, when she was done she walked out into the living room. Justin gasped at the beauty standing before him and said, "You look incredible! Perhaps we should send a picture to Mark." Anne thought that that was a good idea and made several poses so Justin could capture all sides of her.

There were a number of photographers taking pictures as they entered the building with Anne latched onto Justin's arm. The soirée was being held at an enormous ballroom which was filled with all sorts of celebrities in attendance. Justin went to the bar to fetch them drinks and then walked around introducing Anne to people he knew. Finally, they were invited to take their assigned seats for dinner. Anne was seated at the same table as Justin, but across from him. She was wedged between two men, one of whom was the orchestra's concertmaster and another who barely spoke English.

All in all, Anne felt that the evening was a bit of a bore. It would have been better if she could have sat next to Justin, but she made the best of things. When they returned to the apartment late, Anne begged off having sex because she just wanted to sleep. Justin was mildly irritated, but decided to honor her request to stay on her good side.

The following morning, Anne sent the pictures that Justin took to Mark in an email. While they ate breakfast, Frank entered and presented a couple of newspapers to Justin. Taking up the front page of one of the daily tabloids was a picture of Anne on Justin's arm as they entered the gala the night before.

"Oh shit," Justin exclaimed! "I forgot to warn you that something like this might happen. I'm so sorry."

"What does the article say?"

Justin read a bit, chuckled and then read out loud, "Last night at the New York Philharmonics Christmas gala, billionaire entrepreneur, Justin Crandall, was seen with a mystery woman. The couple arrived in Crandall's limousine and, according to sources inside the soirée, remained close together throughout the night. Speculation on who the woman is, was running rampant as of late last night."

"Ooh! So, I'm a mystery woman now. I, kind of, like the sound of that! Mark is going to find this very funny!"

The couple spent the day doing touristy things for Anne's benefit. Despite the cold weather, they went to the observation deck on the Empire State Building, went to Time's Square and took the ferry to Ellis Island. By the time they got back to the apartment, they had to get ready for their second party in as many nights.

When Anne modeled the second dress for Justin, his eyes bugged out in appreciation. In one glance, you thought you could see some part of her exposed, but in the next nothing was exposed. "You are going to drive the men wild tonight! Just so you know, the vast majority of AAI's employees are men and not just men, but hopeless computer geeks. So be prepared to be stared at a lot!"

Anne laughed and said, "You know how I like men staring at me, so no problem."

This party was much lower keyed than the previous night's party. The venue was much smaller with a crowd of about 200. Most of the attendees were employees along with a handful of wives and girlfriends, so there was a lot of friendly banter amongst the participants. Justin introduced Anne to a handful of people and each of them seemed very friendly. She and Justin were pointed to seats in the middle of the head table. She was seated between Justin and a large black man who was introduced as Lionel Wilson.

Lionel was a bit shy at first, but opened up as they ate the dinner. He was very dark, about 6'7" tall, had a brilliant smile and a very low voice. He and Anne struck up a conversation and before the meal was done had each other laughing.

When the meal was finished, Justin was handed a microphone and was invited to speak.

Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to the Christmas party! I hope you all had enough to eat and drink. Two years ago, my friend, Lionel Wilson, asked me to invest in his company. He said you were all making serious strides in the field of artificial intelligence. I was always captivated by AI ever sense the first time I saw my first Star Trek show. The idea that a person just had to ask a question and a smart computer would respond with the correct answer was something I could really get behind. So, instead of investing, I bought the company and kept Lionel on as President. The strides you have all made are amazing and I look forward to witnessing, first hand, what you have accomplished on Monday. So, until then, please enjoy yourselves and if I don't have a chance later, I want to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Justin sat down to a warm applause. He offered the microphone to Lionel, but he replied, "They hear me babbling every day. They deserve a break!"

As the night wore on and as more wine was consumed, Anne was having a great time talking and flirting with Lionel. Finally, Lionel asked Anne, "So, how did you two meet? You don't seem to be Justin's usual type."

Anne laughed and asked, "Justin has a type?"

"Well, maybe not a type, but more of what he gets stuck with. He's always being chased by gold diggers. They are pretty like you, but have nothing between their ears but a vast, open void. You, on the other hand, are very sharp and intelligent, so, again, how did you meet?"

"Wow, thanks for the compliment. Well, we met through my husband who is Justin's lawyer. Mark, my husband, is currently in London on some business for Justin and Justin asked me to be his escort for last night and tonight. Then we're flying to London on Tuesday."

"Ah! I'm sorry, I just assumed that you were Justin's girlfriend or lover or something. You two seem so natural together."

Anne giggled and said, "You weren't entirely wrong because Justin and I are lovers."

"And, you husband?"

"Oh, he likes watching me have sex with other men, though I've only had sex with one other man and that's Justin. Though, I'm very willing to branch out!" Anne gave Lionel a wink as she was imagining what sex would be like with this strapping man. She had always been curious if sex with a black man would be any different than with anyone else and she really liked Lionel.

Finally, the party was winding down and as Justin and Anne were getting ready to leave, Lionel asked Justin if he could catch a ride.

"Sure," Justin replied. "Why don't you come up for a night cap as well." When Justin saw Anne's confusion, he said, "Lionel lives in the same building. He usually takes the bus and subway to get around."

Anne smiled at this information as her slutty side plotted how to have sex with the handsome man. She was wedged between the two men in the back of the limo and felt herself getting wet as she thought of the possibilities. When they arrived at Justin's apartment, both men removed their jackets and ties while Anne hung up her coat. Justin asked if cognac would do for their night cap, so Anne and Lionel both agreed that that would be perfect.

While Justin poured out their drinks, Lionel stood nearby talking, so Anne took the opportunity to walk over to the big windows looking out on New York, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She smiled to herself as she stood naked, except for her high heels, unnoticed by the two men.

Lionel had grabbed his and Anne's glasses and when he turned to give her hers, he noticed Anne's nakedness. He let out a whispered, 'Oh my!' as he gazed at Anne's naked beauty. The front of his pants tented immediately as he took in every facet of the front of her body.

Finally, Anne began walking towards Lionel causing her breasts to sway back and forth as she asked, "Is that my drink?" Lionel nodded as Anne took the glass from his hand and took a sip. "So, Lionel, do you like what you see?"

Lionel smiled and said, "I like what I see very much."

"How would you like to fuck what you see?"

"I'd like that very much as well."

Unnoticed before, Anne had her cell phone in her left hand, turned to Justin and asked, "Would you mind taking some pictures that I can send to Mark later on?"

Justin smiled and said, "I'd love to."

Anne then turned her attention back to Lionel and said, "I like to document my slutiness for my husband. So, what I would like now is to suck your cock and drink down every drop of your cum, then, when you're hard again, I want you to fuck my other two holes, okay?"

Lionel smiled and replied, "I can do that." To himself, he was thinking, 'This woman is something else!'

Next, Anne set her drink down on a small table, got on her knees in front of Lionel and began to strip him from the waist down. When she pulled his briefs down and exposed his erection, she gasped at the sight. She never believed the wives tales about how large black penis' were, but now she was face to face with the biggest cock she had ever seen. Lionel was so big, he made Justin's large cock seem average. She took his cudgel in her hand and admired the large purple/black head, the myriad large veins running along its length and the thickness which seemed comparable to Anne's forearm. Next, she took his testicles into her hand and weighed them by hefting them up and down in her palm. They hung heavily in their sac and they seemed to be about the size of two golf balls.

With her inspection complete, she looked up into Lionel's eyes, smiled and began licking his cock from the tip to the base and all around it. When it was glistening with her saliva, she opened her mouth wide and began sucking in the head of his dong while Justin took pictures with her phone. Lionel moaned with pleasure as she worked her tongue around his knob while trying to take more of him into her mouth. She managed to get about 5 inches deep until his head hit the top of her throat. Deciding she was maxed out, Anne began sucking him in and out of her mouth while stroking on his remaining cock.

Lionel was moaning loudly by now as he humped easily into Anne's mouth. Saliva was dripping down her chin as she took him as deep as she could. Finally, Lionel's groans were getting louder and before long he cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM IN ABOUT 5 SECONDS!" This announcement drove Anne to redouble her effort causing Lionel to lose his load with a loud groan, "UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!"

Lionel's ejaculate rocketed into Anne's mouth with a power and quantity she had never experienced before. But, she was expecting something like this and managed to drink down every drop of his cum. When Anne was convinced that Lionel was finished, she pulled off of his cock and smiled up at him and asked, "Did you like that?"

Lionel smiled back, took Anne's hands in his, pulled her to her feet and the kissed her passionately. When they broke the kiss, Lionel said, "That was the best blowjob I have ever had! Where have you been all of my life?"

Anne laughed and said, "I don't know, but I'm in your life now! Do you think it will be long before you can fuck me?"

"I love a woman who knows what she wants. As a matter of fact, if you go kneel on that couch and let me eat your pussy, I'll be ready to fuck you in about 5 minutes."

Anne smiled and said, "Okay! Justin, could you find some lube for later?"

As Justin went in search for lube, he was thinking that he felt like he was in Mark's shoes. He couldn't believe that the woman he cuckolded Mark with was now cuckolding him with Lionel, in a loose translation of the term. However, he couldn't escape the feelings of excitement as he watched Anne suck off his friend and how aroused he was at the prospect of Lionel fucking her pussy and ass. When he had returned to the living room with a fresh tube of lube, he was greeted by the sight of Lionel on his knees behind Anne while he licked her pussy and anus.

Anne was loving Lionel's oral attention and was on the brink of her first climax of the night. When Lionel began concentrating on Anne's clit, she cried out, "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!" She shook and shivered with her climax and when it had ebbed, she cried, "FUCK ME NOW LIONEL! FUCK ME HARD! LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT A FUCKING SLUT I AM!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...8