Indelible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth stared for a moment and then said, "Wow, what a story. And, you're positive Mark is alright with your...uh, well your..."

"Being a slut?" Anne finished. "Yep, you can ask him yourself, if you would like. So, speaking of Mark, would you like to fuck him? I was watching you last night at dinner and you seem really interested in him. If you do I can make it happen. I was thinking about things last night and I thought that I would really like to watch him have sex with another woman and I'd like that other woman to be you. So, what do you think?"

Beth turned beet red and stammered for a good long time while she tried to put together a response. Anne smiled at her knowing that sex with her husband is exactly what Beth would like. They had killed the second bottle of wine, so Anne ordered another be sent up. When the third bottle arrived, Anne poured. The two women were pretty drunk, by the time they killed the third bottle. Anne invited Beth to lie down on the bed with her and as they lay there, Beth asked, "So, you would really let me have sex with your husband?"

Anne giggled and said, "I really would. I really like you, I liked how you defended Mark's honor and I think he deserves and opportunity like he has given me. Wow, this wine has kicked my ass!"

Before too long the two women were fast asleep in an alcohol fueled haze.

Mark returned to his room at about 7pm. He had tried to call Anne's cell but it always went to voice mail. He supposed that she and Beth were at a movie or something where her phone was turned off. As he entered, he saw the three empty wine bottles and two glasses on the coffee table in the sitting room. He went into the bedroom and saw both Anne and Beth sound asleep fully clothed in each other's arms. He smiled to himself and then thought, 'Boy, are they going to have a serious hangover tomorrow!' Being the loving husband that he is, Mark left the room and went in search of a pharmacy.

"My wife and her friend look like they drank three bottles of wine, so I'm looking for what you would consider the best thing for a hangover."

The pharmacist, an attractive woman, smiled and said, "I have just the thing." She scurried off to a shelf in one of the aisles, grabbed a small box and returned to Mark. "Have your wife and her friend take two of these and then make sure they drink a couple of liters of water."

Mark thanked her and then bought the pills along with two 2 liter bottles of Evian. He then returned to the hotel, stashed the water in their little refrigerator and then went downstairs to grab some dinner. When he had returned, he checked on the two women and saw that they were still out cold, so he rummaged around, found some extra blankets and a pillow and slept on the couch in the sitting room.

The next morning, Anne woke up first with a splitting headache and a terrible feeling of nausea in her belly. She went into the bathroom to pee and then ventured out into the sitting room where she saw Mark asleep on the couch. She tried not to wake him, but managed to drop her phone on the floor.

When Mark opened his eyes, he saw his wife standing in the middle of the room looking guilty and then she said, "I'm sorry I woke you. Go back to sleep."

Mark smiled and said, "It's okay. So, how's your head? It looked like the two of you polished off three bottles of wine, unless there were others."

Anne grimaced and said, "No just Beth and myself. I have a terrible headache and feel like I might vomit."

Mark sat up, grabbed the pills he purchased the night before and said, while holding the bottle towards Anne, "Take two of these, grab one of the bottles of Evian in the fridge and drink all of the contents. I have been assured that these pills and water will set you right quickly."

Anne grabbed one of the bottles, cracked it open, took two of the pills and swallowed. The water felt good with her cottonmouth. She sat in one of the chairs and continued taking sips of the water. Mark stared at his suffering wife and tried not to laugh at her plight. Finally, he asked, "So, why did you two drink so much wine last night?"

Anne grinned and said, "Beth was defending your honor at tea and she didn't appreciate that what I did with Justin on the plane yesterday was 'complicated', so I told her I would explain everything when we came up here. I thought some wine would help us relax and before we knew it we had drunk three bottles."

"Did you get her to understand our relationship?"

Anne smiled wider and said, "Yeah, I did. As a matter of fact, she would like to fuck you and I would like you to fuck her. I like her a lot and it would make me feel better about my position if you had sex with her."

"You have nothing to worry about with me, I promise you, but I will fuck her if it makes you feel better."

At about this time, Beth came out of the bedroom with a grimace. Anne fetched the other bottle of Evian, handed it to Beth and told her to take two pills.

When Beth had taken the pills, Anne turned to Mark and asked, "Where did these pills and the water come from?"

Mark replied, "When I got back last night, I saw the three empty wine bottles and the two of you sleeping together in the bed, so I went to a pharmacy and the pharmacist told me about the pills and that you should drink 2 liters of water to stave of dehydration. I know, from experience, that wine hangovers are the worst."

"Wow, no wonder I love you so much. You're so thoughtful and considerate. Actually, I'm starting to feel better already. Why don't we call room service and order some breakfast? So, something light like coffee and croissants."

The three of them ate and made small talk. Finally, Beth said, "Anne told me about your relationship yesterday. I have to say it was pretty interesting. She said that you are okay with her being a slut, but I find that hard to fathom. Most husbands are insanely jealous of their wives and would never condone the things that I know that Anne has done."

Mark looked at Beth and said, "Not only do I condone her behavior, but I encourage it. It's hard to explain why and I certainly understand why it seems odd to you, but that's just the way I am. The first time I saw Justin not only fuck my wife, but take her anal virginity was beyond exciting for me. I relive that moment in my mind all of the time and it makes me very horny. So, are you convinced?"

Beth nodded and said, "Yeah, you've convinced me. Anne, also, wants me to have sex with you. How do you feel about that?"

Mark chuckled and said, "If it's something you would like to do, then I'm fine with it because I know it will make Anne happy. But, to be honest, it's not something I would actually pursue. I'm quite satisfied with our status quo. Do you want to have sex with me?"

Beth blushed and whispered, "Yes. I really like you and I don't have too many opportunities with my job. But, I don't want to force you into anything you aren't comfortable with."

Mark looked at Anne and then Beth and said, "Okay, how about tonight?"

Anne smiled brightly as did Beth. Beth then said, "That would be nice. After dinner, then?"

Mark nodded and then asked, "Are there, well, are there things that you don't like to do or are uncomfortable with and are there things you really like that you'd like me to do with you?"

Beth smiled, and replied, "I like most everything I've tried to date. I'm, generally, open to trying anything, but I admit I've never tried anal sex before. I have to admit that I'm curious about it now after Anne talked about it so much yesterday."

"Well, we can do anything you want to do. I need to meet up with Justin in 30 minutes, so I'll leave you two to your own devices."

Mark got up, walked into the bedroom, stripped his clothes off and jumped into the shower. He couldn't help thinking that tonight might be a lot of fun. He was certainly attracted to Beth and the idea of Anne watching them have sex made it even more exciting. He got dressed and made it to his meeting with Justin early.

Beth was visibly excited about her upcoming sexual romp with Mark. She found him to be incredibly attractive and not just physically. When they had talked on the plane ride over to London, she thought he was funny, bright and caring, all of the things she finds most desirable in a mate. Beth was, also, surprised how excited Anne was at the prospect of her fucking Anne's husband.

When the three of them got to Mark and Anne's room that evening, Anne whisked Beth into the bathroom and made her strip. When Beth was naked, Anne couldn't believe how turned on she was looking at Beth's body. She had much larger breasts than herself with large, hard nipples. Anne had to fight the urge to suckle on them. Beth, also, had a flat stomach and a nice pair of hips and fantastic legs.

When Beth was naked, Anne said, "I'm going to give you an enema, just in case you decide you want to try anal sex. This doesn't mean you have to, I just want your rectum to be clean if you do." Beth nodded and submitted to the bowel cleansing. All in all, she enjoyed the attention her anus was getting, but still did think she was ready to let someone fuck her there.

When the enema was finished, Anne stripped her clothes and then pulled Beth into the shower with her. Anne had always been bi-curious and decided this was the perfect moment to explore that avenue. The two women ended up kissing and groping one another while in the shower getting each other very worked up. Finally, they finished their shower, dried off and then Beth made her way to her prize lying on the bed.

Mark's eyes went wide when he saw the naked Beth emerge from the bathroom. He wasn't sure if it was intentional, but he was happy that Anne let Beth emerge first and alone. He was only half hard as he waited, but the moment he saw Beth he got instantly hard and couldn't wait to make love to this beautiful woman. As Beth climbed onto the bed with him, Mark saw Anne move over to a chair and position it where we she would have the best view of the action. He had a hard time tearing his eyes away from his beautiful naked wife, but his purpose tonight was to have sex with Beth.

Mark turned his attention to the blonde, pulled her into his arms and began kissing her. To his surprise, Mark really liked kissing Beth. Her mouth, was warm, receptive, her tongue fenced with his in a similar manner to his own, her breath smelled wonderful and she was very passionate. The couple ran their hands all over one another, taking in each other's body.

After a while, Mark began kissing his way down Beth's body. He loved her tits, so he lavished them with lots of attention. When he, finally, made his way to Beth's vulva he discovered a pussy to rival Anne's. Her scent was an aphrodisiac to him as he began working her over with his lips, tongue and fingers. He easily brought her to her first climax with just his tongue. Pretty soon, Beth was in a state of constant orgasm.

Finally, after many orgasms, Beth begged Mark, "Please Mark, I need you in me now!" Mark crawled up her body, kissed her passionately and then worked his cock into Beth's vagina. As he pressed forward slowly, they both moaned loudly as they enjoyed the sensations of their first fuck.

Unlike Anne, neither Mark nor Beth were particularly vociferous during coitus and just tended to enjoy what the other was giving them. After 10 minutes or so, Beth wheezed out, "Can you, oh my god, can you do me doggy style? I like that a lot!"

As Mark pulled away, he said, "We can do anything you want."

In the meantime, Beth got onto her hands and knees, while Mark got behind her. When Beth looked like she was ready, Mark penetrated her pussy yet again and resumed fucking her. After a few moments, Beth grunted, "Harder please." Mark acquiesced to the request and began pumping into Beth harder causing her to let out an 'uunnggh' every time Mark pumped into her. Beth, also, began rubbing her clit and began moaning loudly.

As she sat and watched, Anne marveled at how passionate the two were. To her, it seemed that their sex seemed so much more loving than the sex she had with Lionel and Justin. As a matter of fact, she thought they were more loving together than she and Mark were, though she couldn't point out anything that justified that thought.

Mark began to feel his climax build and cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM SOON, BETH!"

Beth replied, "ME TOO...OH, MY GOD!" With that Beth's orgasm hit her and hit her hard! She shook and quivered as cried out, "OOOOOOOOH!"

Mark's release hit moments later as he grunted with every pulse of his ejaculation, "UUUNNNGGGHHH, UUUUNNNNGGGHHH, UUUUNNNGGGHHH!"

When Mark had finished, Anne was on the bed in a flash. When Mark rolled onto his side, she told Beth to roll the other way onto her back and spread her legs. Beth, being in a post orgasmic haze, did as she was told and then was surprised when Anne dove between her legs and began eating her out! Beth began moaning again with what Anne was doing to her and within a few minutes had another climax.

As Beth shook with her latest orgasm, Anne crawled up Beth's body and began kissing the other woman. As they kissed, Anne released the cum she had sucked from Beth's vagina as their tongue's intertwined. When Anne had released all of Mark's cum, she whispered to Beth, "Swallow it all, Beth. Be my husband's slut!"

The threesome spent the night together and made love in every conceivable combination. Finally, the next morning when Beth returned to her room after having slept for a while, Anne turned to her husband and said, "Thank you for doing that for me. You and Beth have a special connection that I have to admit makes me a little jealous."

Mark hugged his wife and said, "I do like her, but you are my one and only. I love you Anne above all others and never forget that!"

Anne kissed her husband and then said, "I know you do and I love you above all others as well."

The next day, they were all back together on Justin's plane on their way to Sainte Marie in the Caribbean. They were all looking forward to rest, relaxation and celebrating Christmas in the warm tropical sun. While Justin had discussions with Mark over business matters, Anne and Beth sat together and discussed their night together. Beth thanked Anne for sharing Mark with her and said that it had been one of the best nights of her life.

The flight was a long one and after they had eaten, Anne asked Mark if he would mind if she and Justin had sex. Mark replied, "Of course not. I hope you have a good time." After a while, Anne pulled Justin back to the large bedroom while Mark remained in his seat.

Barb joined Mark and asked, "Are those two going to, you know, have, uh, sex back there."

Mark smiled and replied, "Yeah, she likes having sex with Justin and she hasn't been with him for a while."

"Doesn't it upset you to see her go off like that?"

Mark smiled and replied, "No, because she asked me if she could have sex with him. I've encouraged her to have sex with others and I'm fine with it as long as it isn't behind my back."

Beth grimaced and said, "If I was your wife, I wouldn't have sex with anyone but you."

"I know it's irregular, but you have to understand that sex with others pushes Anne's need for exhibitionism." Mark stood, grabbed Beth's hand and said, "Come with me."

Beth was getting excited because she thought Mark was pulling her to one of the other bedrooms, but when he opened the door to the room that Anne and Justin shared she was surprised. They were greeted with the sight of Anne on her hands and knees with Justin behind her pounding away.

When Anne saw her audience, she cried, "OH MARK, JUSTIN IS FUCKING MY ASS SO HARD! I LOVE HOW HE POUNDS INTO ME! BETH, YOU SHOULD LET MARK FUCK YOUR ASS! YOU'LL LOVE IT!" Anne then picked up the tube of lube that was laying on the bed and tossed it towards the door. "GO ON! HAVE SOME FUN!"

When Mark turned to look at Beth, he saw her eyes were as wide as saucers as she licked her lips. She squeezed Mark's hand and then pulled him away from the door. Mark closed the door and when it was closed, Beth pulled Mark into a bone crushing hug while shoving er tongue into Mark's mouth. He reciprocated the kiss as they stood there for 5 minutes kissing. When they broke the kiss, Beth pulled Mark into one of the other bedrooms and began peeling her clothes off.

Mark watched for a moment until Beth said, "Get naked Mark, I need you to fuck me! I need you to fuck my ass like Justin was fucking Anne!"

Mark began pulling his clothes off and asked, "Are you sure that's what you want?"

When Beth was naked, she crawled up on the bed, looked over her shoulder and said, in a very husky voice, "Yes! I want it so bad! Ever since Anne mentioned it to me, I have been playing with myself back there and watching those two just now made me want to do it! I've been giving myself enemas regularly on the off chance that this opportunity might arise, so, please, have your way with me!"

Mark admired Beth's ass and decided it was on a par with Anne's. He crawled up on the bed and began kissing and licking all around her luscious derriere until he zeroed in on her perfect little rosebud. He flicked his tongue on it a few times causing Beth to moan loudly and then began to prod deep into her with his tongue.

Beth was loving what Mark was doing to her ass. She had discovered over the past few days, that her anus was very sensitive and she loved it when it was touched, especially now that the man she secretly loved was the first to touch her there. When Mark began working the lube into her rectum with his fingers, she thought she might die and go to heaven it felt so good. Finally, after Mark had three fingers in her, she turned her head, looked at Mark and said, "Do it now, please. Fuck my ass."

She could feel Mark remove his fingers which made her feel empty for a few moments. Before she could miss his fingers too long, she felt him begin to nudge his cock up against her star. She had discovered in her explorations that if she bore down like she was pooping, it made the penetration of her vibrator much easier, so she bore down and willed herself to relax. Before long, Beth could feel Mark slowly penetrate her only virgin hole. At first, there was a bit of a sting, but Mark was infinitely patient and pressed into her slowly. By the time he was hallway in, Beth was loving the feeling of his cock stretching her tight little anus.

As Mark pressed forward, he was thinking back to the time that Justin took Anne's anal virginity. He had always been pretty upset that it wasn't him to take Anne's last virgin hole, but he had always put on a brave face. But now, he was taking Beth's virgin ass and was loving every second of it. He was surprised that Beth hadn't made much noise as he slowly pushed his engorged cock deep into Beth's rectum. All she did was moan with pleasure the whole time.

When Beth felt Mark's pubic hairs tickle her ass cheeks, she knew she had all of him deep in her ass. All in all, she thought it went well. There was some pain early on, but as she got used to his cock, things felt better and better. Mark then asked, "Are you alright? Do you want to keep going?"

Beth turned her head, looked Mark in the eye and said, "Yes, I want to keep going. I love the feel of your cock in me. You feel so big! Now, fuck me Mark! Fuck my ass!"

Mark smiled down at the woman and began pulling back slowly as he began to fuck her. Her ass was so tight and hot! He decided to concentrate on whatever he could to take his mind away from how wonderful it felt to be fucking Beth's ass. He wanted to last as long as possible, so he began thinking about a contract he was working on for Justin.

Beth, on the other hand was loving how Mark was slowly fucking her. She had always been afraid of trying anal sex, but was now chiding herself for waiting so long. They continued with a very slow tempo, but Beth wanted more, she wanted what Anne was getting. So, Beth turned her head towards Mark and whispered, "Fuck me like Justin was fucking Anne! Fuck me hard Mark! Make me scream with an orgasm!" As she spoke, Beth began fucking herself on Mark's cock and between the two of them increased the tempo and intensity of their act.

1...345678