Indenture: Termination of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shoes and stockings," Turnkey ordered as he tossed the dress into the basket.

Kicking off my flats, I leaned forward to unroll my right stocking. I gave Mr Turnkey an inciting smile. Mr Turnkey distracted by staring at my cleavage was shocked back into reality when the stockings I tossed in the air struck him in the face. Nurse Charity snickered.

"Alright everything else off," Turnkey growled, "Now, get naked. I'm going to need to conduct a cavity search."

I looked to Nurse Charity who was restraining herself from laughing. "I," Nurse Charity drew a deep breath, "conduct a thorough internal exam and test, Mr Turnkey." To me, Nurse Charity directed, "Ellen, finish getting undressed. Stand on the scale in front of the height chart. Mr Turnkey must photograph bare flesh," Nurse Charity's tone turned stern, "that accomplished, he shall depart. We all know Photos should show, you were discharged set free, no worse for the wear than upon receipt, here, seven years ago."

"Make sure you give a copy to my husband. Without glow of my delightfulness, Jack needs to jerk off with assistance," I retorted. Noticing Nurse Charity's difficulty containing herself and Mr Turnkey's discomfort, I added, "Mr Turnkey oughtn't be the only man privileged to gaze upon my likeness."

Casting aside my bra and stepping out of my panties, I offered them to Mr Turnkey for his inspection. Stood in front of the height chart, I waited while Mr Turnkey carefully examined the seams of my bra and the thin waist band of my panties.

"These aren't issue." Informed that the underwear was a gift from the mistress of the house, Mr Turnkey inquired as he ran my underclothes through his fingers fondling them, "Do you want them back?"

"Yes, of course, unless you want my undies. Would you like to keep my scanties?" I fired my reply.

Nurse Charity shot me a half smile. I smiled back as the camera clicked hands at my side for the full frontal and rear shot and arms in the air for profiles. "You're taking this mighty jovially," challenged Mr Turnkey as he snapped his pictures.

I shrugged my shoulders to give a little bounce to my bare breasts. I wiggled my tush to make sure I teased Turnkey.

"At your yearly evaluation, here," Nurse Charity suppressing a giggle asked, "Ellen, your pubis, ie your pussy, was shaved bare. Now you sport a full bush down there. A comment, if you care."

I was at first surprised by Nurse Charity's deviation from professional detachment in the coarse phrasing of the question. When, however, I noticed Mr Turnkey was aghast, I realized Nurse Charity was matching my crudity to add to Mr Turnkey's discomfort. His face had reddened.

"Oh, Nurse Charity," I pled, "my husband likes me to sleep bare, to hear the rustling of my pubic hair against the sheets when I steal the covers exposing him to the chill of cool night air."

"And before your last physical?" Nurse Charity asked.

"Before the children went away to school," I replied, "I had to take care taking them swimming in the pool, or sometimes in one of the ponds. I couldn't have pussy hairs hanging out of my thong."

"Birth control?" Nurse Charity asked.

"Like you and other woman not in service for breeding," I replied, "I have been injected with an intermuscular birth control device that has not yet expired."

"Bend over," Nurse Charity ordered, "I need to read your bar code on your hip." As she felt the ridges of the bar code, Nurse Charity instructed Mr Turnkey to snap a photo.

"Clean burn, nicely healed," Nurse Charity observed. Using her notebook, she read the code, "Ellen Trip, age 27, licensed Teacher Early childhood married Jack Fields, voluntary indenture given ... Assigned as Governess, reassigned on consent to domestic duties ... Scheduled for release... No significant health issues, Intermuscular Birth Control device to be removed at termination of service."

"I never realized my butt could be that photogenic," I quipped as Mr Turkey clicked more photos.

"What will you do about the bar code when you're discharged from your indenture," Nurse Charity asked, "and free of the books?"

The question caught me by surprise. The reality of impending release had not hit me. I'd shortly be a freewoman, freed from servitude, even from Jack if I chose. I could go anywhere and do anything that I wanted, including having that burn mark etched in my butt removed.

Shaking her head, Nurse Charity fell into sing song, "What to do upon release, about the bar code, emblazoned in her ass, many run out to waste their cash, to secure surgical removal, some dare to forget that it's still there, others choose to leave it to bear, silent witness on the epidermis, proof of an end to lawful service."

"I admire your wit," I chuckled, "Let's finish up, get to the end of it."

"Up on the couch," Nurse Charity, glancing in Mr Turnkey's direction, with a shit -- eating grin playfully whacked my butt to point me in the right direction. "You know what to do when you get there."

While I placed my legs in the stirrups, I watched Nurse Charity take Mr Turnkey's arm leading him from the room. Sent from the room, Mr Turnkey paused at the door to protest that he needed to take pictures of my body cavities. "I'll call you back in a jiffy -- if'n," Nurse Charity promised as she shut the door in his face, "I find the family's crystal goblets in her innards."

Taking a deep sigh of relief, Nurse Charity leaned back against the door. "Last period?"

"Two weeks ago," I replied.

"I had hoped you'd say," Nurse Charity smirked, "You were on your period."

Looking down at her notepad as if she were thinking, the nurse continued, "Let me try it a different way. When was the last time you had sexual intercourse?"

"This AM," I replied, "Poor Jake mustn't have had a good time if you didn't hear us. Since I cut my hair to fill a role in housekeeping, I don't have a ponytail for Jake to yank on as he cums. Thus, I don't scream when we cum together."

"Good, thanks for sharing," Nurse Charity, shooting me a suspicious look, entered the direction in her notepad, "I'll prescribe reexam in three days after 24 hours enforced abstinence."

"I'm gone this afternoon," I replied.

"I know," Charity gave me a kiss as she tickled my soles as she removed my feet from the stirrups, "Good luck."

Dressing quickly in fresh underclothes and the black pants and a flowered silk blouse provided, I requested to borrow a towel -- "Turnkey will force me into the back of a pickup. I don't want to get schmutz on my new clothes."

Escorting me to the delivery dock of the mansion where Joe was waiting for me in a pickup, Turnkey announced, "Added cargo to the outgoing shipment." Offering a hand to help me into the bed of the truck, Turnkey was surprised when I ignored his assistance and pulled myself onto the back, spread a towel on the bed and sat down without protest.

Out of sight of the mansion, Joe stopped the pickup and invited me to join him in the cab. "Headed back to the Institute for out-processing?" Joe asked.

"Joe you must be here forever," I asked, "how much longer do you have on your own indenture?"

"It doesn't matter. Where would I go if I were released?" Dropping me off in a clearing, Joe promised to give me an hour with Jack. "One hour, no more. I have cargo," Joe told me as he drove off, "other indenturees to ship to the market."

"Your crew?" I asked Jack when he approached me.

"On a break after a day of pulling wire for fences," Jake advised me, "They're on a break splashing around cooling off up by the boundary creek. The empty sacs tire and break bones too easily. So, we have a few minutes -- I understand," his expression turned sad, "you're being returned to The Institute for reassignment or discharge."

"I'll try to get us back together," I promised.

"Let's not waste the few minutes we have left together," Jack said. "Let me get you prepared for what you have ahead of you upon reception by Security at the Institute."

"That's a game for an empty sac. Why not just go skinny dipping in the pond?" Hands behind my back, I rocked side - to - side seductively, I suggested. Whipping off my blouse and throwing it in his face, I started running toward the pond. A look of shock appeared on his face. A few paces into my run, I turned to unhook my bra and throw it at him. I laughed. "A real man responds; he uses his wand to take me if he can."

Jack and I were frozen in place. I thought I could hear our hearts pounding in unison; our breathing in synch. "Off with your clothes," I demanded as I stepped out of my loafers, "I want to check your scrotal sac, it's apropos," I declared as I kicked my loafers away, "to see if your nuts are still attached," His eyes followed my breasts as I bent over to remove my slacks. Swaying in polka dot panties, I enticed him, "I need to see if you still care, You'll go erect if your nuts are still there."

I turned to run. Would I reach the pond before him? We played the game by rules. If I did, I had the choice of riding him or making him jerk off and play the fool. A few more feet was all I needed.

Victory within my grasp, I felt a grip around my hips. My legs were moving but I found myself running in place. The elastic band stretched; my panties slipped away. I crashed to the muddy ground on the edge of the pond with Jack on top of me. Wiggling to free myself from Jack's grasp, I found myself wallowing face down in the mud.

With Jack atop, I felt his erection against my fleshy butt. When Jack's firm hand pulled my butt up, I lifted my hips. Kneeling between my legs, Jack guided his penis between the hemispheres of my butt, along the ridge between my butt cleft and my vaginal cavity. "Go ahead, seize your prize," I commanded, "Fuck me hard, my dear, Prove you're a man still virile, a raging bull un-sterilized, not a steer..."

I gasped when he entered. His belly pushed up against my butt; when his penis attempted to withdraw, I rocked back against the intruder, forcing it deeper. With his advances, I moved forward as he grew inside me; with his retreat, I crashed my butt into him. Finally, he released a high-pitched squeal and came. As his probe withered, I rocked back against him to bring him to ejaculate a second time.

After his release, Jack collapsed atop me. A few seconds later he was snoring. "I'm still that good," I declared to myself as I squiggled in the mud from underneath him. I went out in the pond to waist high to rinse off the mud, glass and leaves off my body and out of my hair. One blessings of short hair was that stubble dried quickly.

Gathering my clothes and Jack's in separate piles a strategic distance from away from the mud surrounding the edge of the pond, I dried myself and wandered back to Jack. Covered in dry mud, Jack wanted to grasp me.

I had intended to rinse and leave Jack wallowing in the mud, but instead the mating ritual overtook the both of us. I instinctively ran back into the pond with him following. At knee high water, he collided with me. Bending me once again at the waist, Jack played with my clit with one hand and guided his revitalized plunger deep inside.

My vaginal lips pulsated; its walls clamped down on the intruder, crushing the tip elongating the shaft and forcing it in deeper. We rocked back and forth until he came. When I looked up, the sun was setting. Behind us on a ridge overlooking the clearing, Joe was sitting on the edge of his pickup laughing. Behind Joe sat the sullen vacant faces of the cargo, naked indenturees shipped to market.

Jack might have wanted to try it again, but I had to sadly say: "I need to splash off before I have to leave and you -- you need to round up your crew." Noticing Joe, Jack shrieked. I quieted Jack. "Fair exchange! Playing the ho, we had our fun and Joe for providing the occasion for our engagement was entitled to arrange a very good show."

"I'll find my way here," I promised, "to link up on your day off."

Dressing quickly, I jumped onto the running board of the pickup and waved to Jack. Joe came around to the passenger side to help me into the cab before Joe pulled away. I was glad Joe offered that courtesy in front of the indenturees consigned as cargo to the bed of the truck. Behind the cab, naked indenturees, sullen expression, legs crossed sat in the back being returned and sent to market for resale. Among them, I recognized several maids from the household including the one who had delivered the message to me to report to Mrs Le Clerke.

Taking a comfortable seat in the cab of the pickup, I looked at the naked indenturees behind me. I thought aloud, "Had I accepted a demotion when it was offered, my butt would be one of the bare asses sitting cross - legged in the bed of the truck."

"Your position is defined," Joe reminded me, "by whatever your contract of Indenture provides." Checking his mirrors, preparing to drive off, Joe added, "I could drop you directly at the Institute with your luggage before I unload my cargo at the market," Joe gave me the choice.

"You have to pass the market to reach The Institute," I noted, "Let my indenture end the way it began with a stop at the market."

12