Indentured Pervitude 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would never! That's just not how you treat people."

"Yeah, but dey ain't people, now is dey? Deir slaves...debt slaves."

"I don't like that term," Wendy shot back automatically, instantly realizing this wasn't the place to take any kind of a moral stance on that issue.

"Oh, yeah? What term would ya prefer?"

Wendy was brought up short. No one had ever challenged her on that before. She tried to think quickly, but soon realized she didn't have a viable alternative. She suddenly felt foolish in front of this uneducated lout, which was galling. "I guess debt slave is the proper term," she conceded softly, hating that she had to give in like that.

The guy nodded smugly. "Not to worry, Missy, you're still new. You'll figure it out soon enough."

Wendy's attention went back to the young man and those sleek muscles of his. Was he all oiled up or something? She enjoyed looking at his well-tanned, hairless body. That shouldn't be as appealing as it was. Real men had hair. That was the way she had always seen it. But those muscles more than made up for the smoothness of him. He was giving her ideas, very disturbing ideas.

"Here comes your boy now," the guy announced. She looked and saw Tom between two rather butch-looking women in uniform leading him toward the tall desk that the crude guy was sitting behind. "Did he give youse any trouble?"

The taller of the women tousled Tom's wet hair. "Nah, he was a good little boy, weren't you? Got a hard-on while we were scrubbing him down. Didn't you, cutie?"

"Can't blame 'im. I'd pop a boner if you two were hosin' me down,.." he leered at the women without even trying to conceal his lust.

"You pop a boner over a wet mop, freak," the tall one fired back with a friendly sneer, grabbing her crotch lewdly as she approached.

Wendy should have been more upset about learning these two women had just given her fiancé a shower and saw him naked. Was that even legal? Since Tom didn't have any rights at all, she supposed there wasn't anything she could do about it. But then the thought of these women sexually abusing him kind of turned her on. She liked the fact that these ladies didn't try to hide their perversion and took advantage where they could. She could almost admire them for it.

Wendy had to get out of this place! Who knew of all the things that could corrupt her thinking like this it would be the Security Center? It was too much.

"Just sign here, Missy," the guy said and pushed a digital signature pad toward her, "And little dick is all yours."

"He's not..." She stopped short, there was no point in arguing. She had nothing to prove to this goon.

She abruptly signed, and the shorter of the butch matrons handed her a leash that was attached to a thick, black, zip-tie type of thing around Tom's neck. His head was bowed, and he couldn't look at her. Just as well.

"Let's go home," she said and led him out, ashamed that she was as wet as she was down there after her visit to such a distasteful facility. Those poor people locked up in there, she thought. But, at least that woman with the nice tits got her "box" eaten out on a regular basis. And she was pretty sure Tom wouldn't run away if she were farming him out to her friends. He would probably love it!

Neither of them spoke on the ride home as Wendy fought to excise all the dirty thoughts that kept coming unbidden into her mind the whole time. This experience had given her a kind of perspective she hadn't had before. She didn't like it, but she also knew she had to face up to the reality of the situation at some point. To do otherwise would be somewhat absurd - maybe even irresponsible.

"We have some things we need to discuss once we get home," she said firmly.

"Do I have a choice?" His stock comeback that he believed would somehow wound her, or at least make her feel bad for owning him. It didn't.

"No. No, you don't have a choice."

He knew better than to respond to that. She felt strong. She knew it was just an illusion - her strength was based in the master/slave relationship that had been forced upon them. But it was his doing that brought that about. Tom was responsible for the mess he was in. No reason for her to feel guilty or culpable for the situation. It was only a matter of adjusting to their new reality. And, if he didn't like it, well that was for him to figure out on his own.

"But, before we talk, you're going to have sex with me. And I'm going to want it hard and fast." Saying that took Wendy's breath away for a moment. Never had she directly expressed what she wanted in the bedroom, nor had she ever demanded sex before like that. The visit to the Security Center had gotten her too worked up and she needed some relief, even though she had pleasured herself last night and that morning. She just needed some dick...some real dick.

~ ~ ~

The sex was barely mediocre, as usual, until she got on top and took over. Once she had control, she was able to get exactly what she needed. Wendy rode up and down on his dick and didn't care what he thought about that. She felt like a real whore, and it felt good. In her mind, she was the big-titted woman in the skin-tight mini-dress, and Tom was the hairless muscle man all covered in oil. She somehow managed to get off three times before it was all over. That was another first. She assumed that Tom had come somewhere along the way. If he did, she hadn't noticed.

"Okay, time for that talk, stud." Wendy slapped him on the thigh and got out of bed. "Meet me in the kitchen. She pulled on her bathrobe, but didn't bother to tie it closed like she usually did. It felt nice to just let it all hang out and not have any sense of self-consciousness.

She made herself a margarita while she waited for Tom to join her. She wasn't a big drinker, but for some reason, she was in the mood for a little buzz. As she mixed the drink, she felt something running down the inside of her thigh. She touched her fingers to it, then put those fingers to her lips. "Hmm, I guess Tom did come after all," she said aloud to no one with a sly grin. She had no idea why she took so much satisfaction from that. She had another quick taste and finished making her drink just in time for Tom to arrive dressed in jeans and a T-shirt. Decidedly not sexy at all. She would have preferred him in a tight pair of boxer briefs. Or, better yet, nothing at all.

"I know I promised things wouldn't be different around here, but I'm afraid there are a couple of small matters that must change."

Tom just scowled but held his tongue. He was probably expecting something like this. Wendy didn't back down and pushed ahead with what she'd decided.

"Firstly, I've put a limit on where you can go. No more strip clubs for you, sweetie. If you want to see naked tits, these will have to do." She squeezed her bare breasts to accentuate her point.

"Okay, fine, but I don't even care about that. Did you have to embarrass me in front of my friends? They're probably all still laughing at me. You know how much shit I'm going to get for what happened at the club?"

"Good. Maybe you'll think twice before doing something stupid next time."

He wanted to continue to argue his case, but it was clear she wasn't going to let him bullshit her.

"Also, I'm putting you in charge of dinner from now on. The shopping, the cooking, and the clean up. That's now your responsibility, I'm done with that for a while."

"But...I have to work," he complained, as expected.

"And so do I. You may not have noticed, but I've been making dinner for us for almost the past year - ever since we moved in here together - and it may surprise you to learn that I was also working the whole time."

Tom had the good sense to at least look chastened by that. His eyes darted around the kitchen, desperate for a way to avoid his new assignment. "But...I don't know how to cook..."

"Well, then, I guess you'd better learn. And don't think you can get away with doing a lousy job just to get out of it. If I don't eat, then you don't eat. Got it?"

He nodded sullenly, unwilling to push back any harder than that. He knew a Corrective Inducement was only a virtual button push away.

"And, there's one other thing." Wendy smiled lasciviously. "But I have a feeling you'll like this one."

"What's that?" he asked suspiciously.

"From now on, when you're home...I want you naked."

"What?"

"You heard me." She stepped over to him, unzipped his jeans, and pulled his limp dick out. It began to stiffen almost immediately. "You are going to be an in-house nudist."

Tom was befuddled. "But...I don't...why?"

Wendy shrugged and gave his dick a light slap. "Just for my amusement mostly. I like seeing you naked. You reminded me of that yesterday when you came into the living room waving your prick around. I want to be able to see your penis whenever I want. To fondle it if the mood takes me. Play with your balls on a whim. Maybe even have you put on a little show for me."

"A show? Wendy, c'mon, you're not serious."

"I'm very serious." She pulled his pants down to his knees. "In fact, I want you to strip right now for me. I want you naked and hard. Momma needs a little eye candy." She licked her lips dramatically. She had been thinking about this ever since Agent Angela Price had suggested it, but she never thought it was something she'd actually implement. But Tom's little strip club escapade helped her decide it was time that she start taking his training and discipline more seriously. He had to learn who was in charge, and this was just one way to do that.

Tom shook his head, perplexed, but took off his t-shirt and jeans, leaving him nude there in the kitchen. "Socks, too." He removed them. She looked him up and down, and let out a purring growl. "That's more like it." She handed him a dish towel.

"What's this for?"

"For when you sit down. I don't want your filthy asshole all over my god furniture."

He didn't like that at all but wasn't willing to make a fuss about it. "Okay, so is that what was so important that we had to talk about? Is that it then? Dinner and me prancing around naked like your own personal boy toy?"

"Boy toy? Ooo...I like that. Yes, that's all...for now." she fondled his cock and balls playfully. She was going to enjoy this new way of living. Maybe she should be an in-house nudist as well. Nah, the clothes gave her the upper hand. As much fun as it might be, she wanted him to have to deal with the disadvantage of being the only one who was nude. She didn't want to screw with his head too much, but this was too enticing to pass up. Should she make him pee outside from now on? No...not yet. She'd save that for if he misbehaves again.

"Now what?" he asked, standing there like a lost, naked, little boy.

"Now you go about your day like normal. You're going back to work on Monday. I suggest you do a load of laundry so you have something to wear." With a peck on the cheek, she took her margarita out to the back deck along with her book. Every time she caught a glimpse of Tom walking past with his dick hanging out she had to smile. She was going to enjoy this.

It was almost impossible to concentrate on her book. New ideas kept popping into her head; new ideas that she was definitely going to implement over the next few weeks. Nothing drastic all at once, but little by little things were going to change, and they were going to change to benefit her and her naughty appetites. Nothing crazy, of course, just adding a little...spice. She liked it spicy...

~ ~ ~

12