Indentured Pervitude 10

Story Info
The honeymoon winds down and Wendy explores her options.
3.6k words
4.55
2k
3

Part 10 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 10

by Rachael DMM

They fucked every night for the rest of the trip, and then some. It wasn't the best, at least not for Wendy, but it was better than usual. She used her new dildo twice more - one time with Tom watching and another when she had an hour alone when she came back from the beach early. It was almost as good the second and third time as it had been the first. She was in love with her new toy.

When she noticed a few women by the pool tanning topless, she decided she wanted to try that. She was there by herself and slipped her tits out. It was invigorating - she'd never been topless in public before - if you didn't count her adventures on the balcony. She kind of wanted people to make more of a fuss, or at least look shocked when they saw her bare nipples, but it was Europe. No one had much of a reaction, except for her. She was dying to open her legs and play with herself right there on the spot.

That's also when she met the couple from across the way. They just kind of snuck up on her and sat down. They introduced themselves as Claudio and Daniella. They were even hotter up close than they were from across the courtyard. Daniella removed her bikini top at the beginning of their conversation, tweaked her nipples to be sure they were standing up firm, and carried on like it was nothing. Wendy couldn't stop staring.

Claudio was a fireman back home - of course, he was. And Daniella was a teacher. Wendy couldn't imagine it - none of her teachers ever had tits like hers! All she could think about was Claudio standing up, pulling down those Speedos, and offering her his cock. But it looked like she'd have to be content with just gawking at his substantial bulge.

They were from Spain and barely knew any English. Which was still impressive because Wendy knew even less Spanish. They still managed to have a friendly chat. When they had to excuse themselves for a yoga class, Wendy realized that she had missed her opportunity. They were probably waiting for her to invite them to her room to fuck. She was clueless when it came to how the swinger game worked. She was upset with herself for the rest of the day.

She didn't run into them for the remainder of the week, but one night she did catch them out on their balcony. Daniella was on her knees giving Claudio a blow job. They were both naked. Wendy wanted to join her. She'd never wanted to suck a dick so badly before.

It was late, and dark, so Wendy stripped and fingered herself as she watched. Daniella noticed and waved. That gave her a little jolt. Then she heard Tom's voice - she had forgotten he was even there. "What are you doing?"

"I'm masturbating and spying on the sexy couple across the way."

"Oh." He came out and stood next to her. She wondered if she should stop playing with herself, but she didn't. "That's...hot."

"Do you want to do that?"

"Fuck, yeah," he was quick to answer.

"You want to suck his dick?"

"No! That's not...I didn't...I meant..."

Wendy had to laugh. "I know what you meant, calm down." She could feel that she was close to making herself come, but she didn't want to...not yet. "Get your dick hard and maybe I'll suck it."

Right away, Tom turned to go back into the room.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"You...you said you wanted to suck me off, right?"

"I do. Out here."

"Where everyone can see?"

"Exactly." Wendy had to take her hand away from her pussy. She was in danger of going off just from the thought of people watching her suck dick. "Get naked and show me how hard you can get for me."

Tom hesitated, but then gave in, looking around nervously. Once Wendy was satisfied that he was hard enough, she went down on her knees and took him into her mouth. It wasn't quite enough, but it would have to do. "Now, just relax and let me do it the way I want to. This isn't about you trying to choke the life out of me." She went back to his cock and took it as far as she could - which wasn't very far at all.

She was getting into a nice rhythm when Tom spoke up. "They're watching us."

Wendy looked and saw Daniella leaning on the railing of the balcony getting fucked from behind. Claudio was looking at them from over her shoulder. As before, it was the same position that Tom had fucked her that first day. Damn, those two were sexy as hell.

When Tom was ready to come, which only took a few minutes, she backed away, opened her mouth, and finished him with her hand. With a grunt, he spurted onto her tongue and chin. As he did this she heard the couple across the way making their own come noises. It was a foursome at a distance. She leaned back and fingered herself to that orgasm that she'd been holding off on for too long. She let out a stifled cry when she came. That's also when she noticed another couple on a balcony nearby, and a few lone men also watching her. The fact that she was thrilled by this rather than embarrassed made it certain she was officially an exhibitionist.

This would have all been a perfect blowjob experience if it wasn't for the fact that she had one of Tom's pubes stuck in her throat...again! How was it possible that it seemed to happen every time? She gagged and tried to cough it up with no luck. How not sexy was that?

"Okay, that's it," she said, frustrated. "First thing tomorrow morning we're shaving your dick clean. No two ways about it."

Tom was too deliriously happy to fully appreciate what she was saying. "Yeah, kinky. And we can shave you, too. I miss your bald little pussy."

"Yeah, whatever." She needed a glass of water.

They went back into the room and after she had her water, they made love with the lights on and the curtains open. No one probably saw anything, but just the idea that someone could was enough for her.

Wendy went topless at the beach the next day, which was fun and exciting. They even went skinny-dipping in the ocean a few nights later. That was another new experience for her. She never wanted to swim again unless she was naked! As an added bonus, they fucked while bobbing in the sea. That was okay until she spotted a couple taking a midnight stroll along the shore. That kicked things into high gear for her and she ended up having a screaming orgasm...hoping to attract their attention.

They made one more trip to Zou Zou - the sex shop. Wendy bought a set of three chrome buttplugs of varying sizes, along with some lube. Tom was excited about that until they got back to the room and he found out they were for him. Wendy had plans for his booty hole that she wasn't ready to reveal to him yet, but she had fun making him bend over and inserting the slippery toys into his virgin bunghole. Married life was so much fun!

But that was all behind them now - they were on the flight home. The trip was over too fast. Wendy was pretty sure Claudio and Daniella had left the day after their balcony blowjob foursome, and there were no more outdoor games after that. The resort was all-inclusive, but they did go out for another dinner at a local place. That went surprisingly well. Tom had apparently learned his lesson and let her order for him. She could get used to that. When his food came he didn't complain about anything and just ate what he was given. It was nice.

"Stop fidgeting," she reprimanded him with a light slap on his hand. He'd been wound up the whole flight so far and it was getting annoying.

"Sorry, I'm just bored and they don't have any good movies. Plus, I'm all itchy...down there."

"Then close your eyes and take a nap." She thought back to lathering up his hairy crotch and shaving all his pubic hair off. It looked so weird, but she was able to suck his balls without having to worry about gagging on a stray hair. It was so much better. But, she imagined how uncomfortable it would be for him now that a few days had passed. She was feeling that itch herself after she'd allowed him to shave her untamed bush. But, at least she was used to it from back in the day when it was a regular thing for her.

"I can't sleep."

"I told you not to have that third espresso at the airport."

"When are we ever going to be back in Italy? I couldn't pass it up."

"Okay, but just try to sit still and stop talking."

"Do you, ah..." he pulled his little blanket up over his lap. "Wanna do your thing...y'know?"

Oh God, this was her own fault. Did he really expert a handjob on every flight for the rest of their lives now? "No. Go ahead and jerk off if you want, just leave me out of it."

"That's no fun," he pouted.

Wendy was just starting to doze off when he nudged her. "I have to go to the bathroom," he whispered loud enough for everyone around to hear. She got out of her seat so he could get by, then again when he got back.

"Okay, now relax and let me sleep."

"Right, right, no problem." After a few quiet minutes, he was nudging her again. "Do you have any gum? My ears..."

He was like a child...worse. She dug her bag out from under the seat in front of her and gave him a stick of gum, which he quickly stuffed in his mouth and began chewing loudly. Like a goddamned little kid.

"What time is it back home?" he asked after being relatively quiet for a whole minute. "I mean, what time will it be back home when we land? I just got over my jet lag, and now I'm going to be jet lagged all over again. Did you even get that? It didn't seem like you did. I think maybe jet lag just makes you horny instead of tired." He snickered at what he considered his little joke.

"Tom, please...quiet."

"Oh, right, yes, sorry." He plucked the in-flight magazine out from the pouch in front of him, then reached up to turn on the overhead reading light. "It's not working. Does yours work?" he reached over her and flicked her light on and off a few times, shining it in her face. "Oh, look you can adjust the little fan thingie. Oh yeah, that's better," he said as if he'd just made a scientific breakthrough. "Here, I can fix yours, too." And suddenly Wendy had cold air blowing directly into her face. This was getting ridiculous.

"If you don't settle down..." She didn't know how she wanted to finish that sentence.

"Okay, you got it, I'll be good."

And he was, for about three more minutes, then there was a ding from overhead. Tom had pressed the call button for the flight attendant. When she arrived, he asked if he could get a Coke. He didn't need any more caffeine. He needed some kind of downer.

"You know what, no Coke for him, he's already too wired. Can he get a vodka soda?" The woman looked at Tom for confirmation, and Wendy flashed her certificate of ownership.

"Oh, I see, yes - right away," the flight attendant said and disappeared toward the back of the plane.

"You really like waving that thing around, don't you?" Tom griped.

"Only when I have to." The drink arrived and Tom sipped it without a word...for about five seconds.

"Did you ever want to be a truck driver?" he asked out of nowhere. "Just you and the open road. Having all kinds of adventures, meeting new people, seeing a different side of life. If I got my truck driver's license you could go with me. We could have one of those big sleeper cabs and travel across the country. Those truck drivers make pretty good money, you know. Even with the new computer drivers and all that."

Wendy was beyond fed up. He wasn't going to let her relax for the whole flight home. This was too much. She reached for her phone and opened the Mastr+ app. There had to be something there that could help...other than going to the extreme of a Corrective Inducement.

The first thing she was tempted to try was the "mute" button. That would at least shut him up. But he'd just find a thousand other ways to annoy her and the rest of the plane. She searched around some more and found something interesting: Sleep Mode. She checked the help screen for an explanation. Engaging that option would put him into a pleasant, natural slumber that would refresh and revitalize him. That didn't sound so bad.

But did she really want to resort to that? Knocking him unconscious against his will? That seemed a bit drastic.

"Hey, when you close your eyes, what do you see? I see animals sort of floating around. But they're not like regular animals, they're all kind of mixed up together. Know what I mean?"

That settled it. She couldn't listen to his espresso-fueled ramblings for one more minute.

"Just close your eyes, sweetheart, and when you open them up again we'll be home."

"I'll try, but..."

She tapped the Sleep Mode button. Nothing happened right away, and she wondered if it even worked. Then she realized that he was no longer talking. It soon became apparent that he was asleep. The peace and quiet was a blessing. And she was sure everyone seated around them appreciated it too. She was just doing her civic duty and respecting her fellow passengers. And it wasn't hurting Tom in the least. He was just resting. No harm, no foul.

That's when she decided to take the opportunity to explore the app in greater detail. She had avoided it for the most part, hating everything that it represented and not wanting to acknowledge just how much power she had over her poor husband. But, maybe it could be more useful than she thought. Not only for her but for him as well. What other options were available to her?

She clicked around, not seeing anything unusual. Then she noticed the "Performance" tab. "That's new," she murmured to herself and tapped it. There were a number of menu options that popped up. The one that stood out to her right away was "Sexual." She could control his sexual performance? That needed to be investigated.

Once there, the first thing she clicked on, just to see, was the Erection option. There was a slider bar with "Flaccid" at the far left, and "Erect" to the right. That didn't even seem possible. It could come in handy though. She wouldn't have to make excuses to avoid sex if she could make sure he couldn't get it up. But she wasn't certain it would actually work.

Wendy looked around sheepishly and activated that option. She told herself she should put the app away and stop fooling around, but she just had to know for sure. She moved the slider all the way to the right.

It took about a minute, but it soon became obvious that Tom totally had a boner in his pants. Amazing. The old lady in the window seat noticed her staring at his crotch, and couldn't help but take a glance at it. Her eyes widened and she smiled, then looked enviously at Wendy.

Wendy pulled Tom's blanket up to hide the bulge and ticked the Self-Determined Arousal box, and the slider bar went gray. She didn't think Tom had any control over determining his own arousal, but that wasn't the point. It was an interesting function of the upgraded implant, but that was all. Not something she would ever use. She was about to close the app when she noticed Ejaculation was a menu option. Just out of curiosity...

Another slider bar, with "Instantly" at the left, and "Suspended" all the way to the right. The Ungoverned Ejaculations box was ticked. Could she really make him come in his pants right now if she wanted to? The old lady by the window would get a kick out of that. Why was control over someone's ejaculations even an option? What good was that?

Maybe if you were tired of him pumping away too long and not getting anywhere and you just wanted to be done with it, you could have him go off, but that would be awkward - fumbling around for the app while he's banging you. That's when she noticed the "Set Voice Activation" button near the bottom of the screen. She vaguely remembered something about that.

You could basically set voice commands for just about any of the chip's functions. So, she could program the Erection controls to respond when she says something like, "Pineapples are my favorite," and he'd get a hard-on out of the blue - as far as he knew. Or, more likely, you would use a phrase that would seem more normal in a given situation. Like, whenever you said "Do me right now!" he would pop a boner. That might be useful...for some people.

She had to check to see if there was a function that would make him want to eat pussy. There was nothing that specific. Did this company have a suggestion box? Or maybe she was the only one with that problem. Wendy was pretty sure women everywhere were getting all the pussy licking that they wanted. She was the anomaly.

She was tempted to investigate what the Sperm Production menu had to offer - could she change up the flavor? But she turned the app off before she got herself into trouble. She'd figure all that out once they got home. The last thing she wanted to do was get all worked up on a long plane flight...any more worked up than she already was. Maybe the old lady in the window seat was a lesbian...would she be willing to lick her pussy for her?

Wendy reached over, grabbed Tom's vodka soda, and drained what was left of it. Why was she so obsessed with sex lately? And not just normal sex, but all kinds of weird and kinky stuff. Did someone put some kind of implant in her brain? She felt the back of her neck, but there was nothing there.

She grabbed the stupid in-flight magazine and tried to distract herself. She came across a small ad for a back massager, and she suddenly couldn't wait to get home and become reacquainted with her vibrator. Her new dildo, which she'd named Marco, was great, but she felt like she was cheating on her vibrator when she used him. She always thought of her vibe as Buzz without consciously considering it his name, but she liked the idea of anthropomorphizing her sex toys. It gave them personality. For example, she called her living sex doll Tom.

That was bad, she silently scolded herself. Sure, he was technically her slave, but he was also her husband...and a human being. Just because he had to do whatever she wanted in the bedroom didn't make him into some kind of mindless toy for her amusement. Although, it sort of made him more like her sex slave than anything else. She didn't like that idea...at first.

The more she thought about it, the more comfortable she got with it. And why shouldn't she? It was kind of how he treated her for all their years together. She was just there to service his needs. To boost his ego. Not much more than a collection of convenient holes for him to fuck. She never really thought of it like that before, but she couldn't deny that's how it felt. So, yeah, maybe she was taking advantage of the unfortunate situation Tom had gotten himself into, but she was the one who was responsible for all the good things that had come to him since that happened - with the help of her parents.

She shouldn't feel bad for the little indignities and incidental embarrassments he had to endure under her ownership. He was lucky it wasn't a lot worse. At least she still let him jerk off once a week, and fuck her pretty much whenever he wanted. Besides, humiliating him wasn't something she did intentionally or for her own entertainment. It taught him valuable lessons. Not the least of which was not to gamble with his entire future when it comes to crypto. If she made life too easy for him, he'd just do it again as soon as he got the chance. He should be thanking her instead of bitching and moaning all the time.

Not that he dared to bitch and moan much lately. That surely meant that whatever she was doing, it was working.

~ ~ ~