Indentured Pervitude 19

Story Info
Life is comfortable, which leads Wendy to make a decision.
2.5k words
4.54
1.3k
2

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indentured Pervitude, Ch. 19

by Rachael DMM

Tom checked himself out in the mirror - a more and more frequent habit lately. He was looking good. He'd noticed Wendy ogling him openly around the house with lustful looks instead of disappointed ones. The Peloton was doing the trick and his potential spare tire never matured. His shoulders were definitely wider, and his chest more defined. The weight set was getting the job done. Even his ass was looking sexier, especially in the see-through yellow panties he was wearing. Amazing what a few months of regular exercise and a good diet could achieve.

He had come to accept that he was to dress in slinky lingerie to please his mistress. It was part of his obligation as Wendy's "love slave," but he had gotten to where he didn't mind it so much. He had come to understand it wasn't being done to humiliate him, but simply because she found it sexy for some weird reason. He didn't pretend to understand the appeal, and it was still humiliating even if that wasn't her intention, but the satin or lace material did feel good against his hairless hard-on and shaven balls, so there was a trade-off.

He had grown to like being shaved. It wasn't so much the shaving itself - although he did enjoy it when his mother-in-law was able to join in and help out. On those days, Tom knew it was going to end with a top-shelf blowjob from his orally skilled mother-in-law. Wendy had even stopped running off to another room and actually stayed to watch these improper blowjobs go down, which was super hot. He loved the way she watched her mother sucking him off and rubbed her pussy through her pants. He couldn't wait until they got to the point where the girls both just stripped down naked and went at it. That seemed inevitable at this point.

That was a threesome he was looking forward to. He was never much into the whole incest thing before, but he'd love to see his wife go down on her mother. As long as he was allowed to jerk off to it!

Jordyn was over there about once a week lately, and Wendy was getting all the head she needed, which made life easier for him. She was no longer demanding it from him, which he was just fine with. About a month earlier, they began regularly inviting him in to watch. Sometimes they would let him beat off, and sometimes they'd just torture him and wouldn't let him touch himself. They seemed to get off on that, like the evil bitches they were. He'd assumed that after his wife and her friend pegged him, they'd be able to have "normal" threesomes, but it took longer than he assumed.

Eventually, he got pulled into the mix and he was forced to bang Jordyn with Wendy right there. She was too skinny for his tastes, but she was still a great fuck. And he loved getting a blowjob from her while his wife licked his ass. The best of both worlds. Now, if he could just get Wendy to do that to him while her mom was sucking his cock. That didn't seem like such a big leap these days.

Things had changed, indeed. It was a concern at first, but Tom had to admit things were pretty much working out in his favor overall. Sure, Wendy took things too far once in a while, but it was exciting to find out that his supposedly reserved wife was in reality an insatiable sex maniac. He was always a jealous guy, but even he was beginning to wonder when she was going to take the next step and start fucking other men. Not that it was something he wanted, necessarily, but it could be fun to see her getting railed by another guy...or two. Isn't that what sluts were supposed to do? And that's exactly what his wife had become...a slut!

~ ~ ~

Six months later, ironically enough on April 1st, Tom's debt was officially paid off. They had managed it in just less than a year by devoting all of Tom's income toward what he owed, and a good part of Wendy's. Not to mention the extra money they made on FanPage doing master and slave sex shows for a few thousand horny guys who got off on that kink.

Wendy was facing a moment of crisis. Tom was free from BitWize. No longer an indentured entity. They still owed her parents a bit of money, but that was all off the books. She had the authority to release Tom and render him truly free again. Give him back complete autonomy. Have his chip removed and allow him his full rights as a human being to travel as he pleased, spend as he wanted, and to fuck, or not fuck, whomever he chose. Wendy couldn't understand why that thought made her uncomfortable. Even more so than when she had first learned she was to become Tom's owner.

She knew this day would come, but it was easy to put off thinking about it. But now that it had actually arrived, she didn't have that luxury any longer. What was there even to think about? Of course she was going to give him his freedom. Wasn't that the whole point of putting every extra bit of money they had into paying it all off? But she couldn't help feeling like there was a choice to be made. She had to decide who she was once and for all, and that would make up her mind for her.

Wendy spent the best part of the day alone with a bottle of wine and weighed her options. She evaluated her life, before the possession and after. She wasn't the same person as when Tom first got himself into trouble. And neither was he. Tom had come to accept his lesser station, in their marriage and in his life. It took some time, but he stopped resisting his new reality and adjusted to the intrinsic degradation that came with being an owned person.

Wendy hated to admit it, but in this state, unwillingly bound and compelled, he had become a much better partner. He had maintained his workout routine and was looking sexier than ever. He had improved his skills in the bedroom - thanks in large part to his "forced" experiences with Wendy's friends. And he had become more attentive and aware of her needs and feelings. He was even more useful around the house and able to handle small DIY projects he never would have attempted before.

She made up her mind. But, she didn't want to tell Tom right away. She needed to sit with her decision for a day or two and see how it felt. Maybe discuss it with her friends - despite knowing what they would say about it. She had thought primarily about what was best for Tom for the past year, but it was finally time to think about what was best for her.

~ ~ ~

"Tom," Wendy called down the hallway to the bedroom, "Can you come out so we can talk?"

By the time she reached the sofa, he was already rushing in, a big smile on his face. He was fully clothed, which looked weird to her after him being a nudist, or close to it, for most of the past year. She couldn't keep from frowning.

"What's this? No lingerie? Not even a nice pair of panties? If you're not going to dress up for me, you should at least be nude."

Tom looked like he was at a complete loss. "But...I thought...didn't you say..." he fumbled, not wanting to contradict her, but not understanding what was going on. "We paid off what I owe, didn't we?"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I'm free. I'm not a debt slave anymore. I...I can wear clothes again, I don't have to have sex with your friends or on camera if I don't want to. I can go back to hanging out with the guys."

"We paid off your debt, that's true, but that's not what determines your status. It just means that I'm the one who owns you now, not the company. You do understand that, don't you?"

Tom just shook his head, his confusion deepening. "Yeah, but I don't get what you're saying."

"Before I say any more, take your clothes off. I want you naked and hard for this."

He complied without hesitation. After so many months of obediently following her commands, it had become second nature to him. Once nude, he began fiddling with his dick in an effort to get himself aroused. "What's all this about?"

"I've made a decision, Tom, and it wasn't an easy one," Wendy spoke with the authority of a seasoned owner...or, rather, mistress. "I'm not going to release you."

He scoffed, then saw she wasn't laughing along. "Wait, what are you saying?"

"I decided that I like this arrangement. I want to keep things the way they are. It will be good for us...good for me." Wendy felt a surge of power swell up from deep inside her. Dominance never felt so good before. She would be a fool to give this up.

"Good for...? But I'm all paid off...I'm free..." Tom sputtered, still not getting it.

"Your debt is paid off, which means I own you free and clear now. I received a clean title to your personhood from the lawyer yesterday - no more lienholders. You can no longer be repossessed by the company, but otherwise, you're still legally my property to do with as I wish."

"And...what is that?"

"I wish to keep you as my slave. My love slave. Nothing is going to change, I promise. But I've become accustomed to our new life, and I want it to continue...at least for a while."

"A while?"

"I have the option of releasing you anytime I like. No need to rush into anything right away. If I change my mind a year or two down the road, I can always give you your freedom then."

Tom had stopped fiddling with himself, even though he remained completely flaccid. Wendy picked up her phone, opened the app, and adjusted the erection slider. Tom's dick instantly began to pulse and he soon had a full hard-on. He looked at his boner, then at Wendy.

"Wait, did you just do that? You can control my cock? You've been able to do that all along? What the fuck, Wendy. What else can you make me do?"

She just smiled and navigated to another setting. Tom's balls contracted and he began spewing cum all over the carpet in front of him. "Just a few little parlor tricks," Wendy remarked casually.

"Oh, goddamnit, this is insane." He watched the last drops flow out as his cock continued to spasm. "And you've been able to do this all along?'

"Pretty much," Wendy responded. No need to tell him that she had to get an upgrade for all the extra features. He was already mad enough. It was almost too much fun.

"So it was you all along? The premature ejaculations? The limp dick stuff. That was all your doing."

"Mostly," she admitted with a smirk. "Sometimes you did it on your own, but most of the time I had control of your cock, as any good master should."

Tom fumed impotently, having no way to punish her for these violations. "Okay, fine...well...you can't keep me like this. I'm not your slave anymore. You have to free me," he spouted.

Wendy just smiled and admired his handsome, clean-shaven penis. She never seemed to be able to get enough of that, no matter how much she's seen it over the past year. His cock still turned her on - especially when it squirted. "I don't have to do anything, sweetheart," she purred. She went to him and wrapped a firm hand around his stiff shaft. "You're the one who got yourself into this situation in the first place, so you don't have anyone to blame except yourself." She nibbled his ear.

"Stop that," he protested, pulling away. She held tight to his prick so he couldn't go far.

"Oh, don't be that way. You can admit that you like this."

"Like what?"

"All of it, baby. You like having me in charge. You liked seeing me discover my true self over the course of your captivity. And you like being subservient to a dominating woman who knows what she wants from you." With that, she grabbed his ass just to remind him of how she made that ass hers. She hadn't pegged him for a couple of weeks, she would have to remedy that soon.

"No..." he denied weakly. His objection was completely unconvincing. He knew what she was saying was true, even if he wasn't man enough to admit it.

"No? So then you're willing to give up fucking all of my friends?"

"Yes..." he lied.

"And no more blowjobs from Mom?"

He hesitated. "Whatever..."

"No more threesomes with Jordyn, or Sarah, or Angela?"

"Why would those have to stop?" He looked like he might start to cry. How sad.

"If I don't have full control over you, then how can I trust you? Before you know it, you'll be out fucking other women behind my back. Who knows how many hookers you banged before you got possessed. You were probably screwing around on me every chance you got. Do I need to access the lie detector function?" She held her phone at the ready.

Tom stayed silent, unable to look her in the eye. That was all the confirmation she needed that what she said was true. He had been a low-life scoundrel, but his enslavement had saved him. Put his cock firmly under Wendy's supervision. And he was a better man, and husband, for it, there was no argument there. Despite his occasional whiny complaints, he knew his life was much improved.

Wendy stroked his hard-on. It felt good in her hand. It wasn't just a penis - it was her penis. She owned that cock, and it was hers to do with as she desired. She could use it, share it, or ignore it entirely. Why would she ever give that up?

"You are my slave," she said with authority. "I am your master." Her voice was strong and confident. "And that's how it's going to stay." She punctuated that statement by grabbing his balls and giving them a bit of a threatening twist. "Is that clear?"

Tom's jaw was tight as he glared at her. She held steady, twisting just a little more. His face softened, and his glare weakened. With a sigh, he answered her. "Yes, mistress, crystal clear."

Wendy smiled and gave his cock a gentle pat. "I'm glad we agree." She pulled her pants down, turned around, and bent over. "Let's make it official. Fuck me and don't stop until you make me come."

Tom stepped up and slipped his involuntary erection into her pussy. Why was she so wet? Did telling him he was going to continue being her sex slave turn her on? His wife was even more depraved than he imagined. But, he couldn't worry about that now - he had to focus on giving her an orgasm. Maybe he'd try that little trick that Jordyn had taught him...

~ ~ ~