Indentured Pervitude 20

Story Info
Wendy throws a party...a sex party.
2.6k words
4.44
1.1k
3

Part 20 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. It was a random Saturday afternoon, and Tom was in the middle of doing his daily chores. Wendy was in the bedroom, doing whatever she did in there with herself. It had been nearly a month since she had informed him that his indentured servitude was being extended. As unhappy as he was about that, things were actually pretty good these days...not that he'd ever admit that to her. But, he was pretty sure she knew he was okay with the status quo.

"Can you get that, sweetie?" she called to him. He went and pulled on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt that he kept handy for when visitors came by. Even though he wasn't hard, his dick was still pretty obvious in the sweats since he didn't have any underwear on. He didn't care. It was a minor indignity in his world these days.

Tom opened the door and was surprised to see his friend Phil standing there, dressed like he was heading out to a club or something. "Hey, buddy, long time, no see." He delivered a friendly punch to Tom's shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Tom asked, hoping it was to take him out on the town for the night.

"I'm here for the party, my dude." Phil was strangely happy. He wasn't usually like that until the end of the night when he had a sure thing on the line.

"Party?"

Phil looked troubled. "It is tonight, isn't it?" He fished something out of the inside pocket of his jacket. It was an invitation of some kind. "Yeah, it's today. I'm a little early but..."

"Let me see that," Tom snapped and snatched the invitation from him. He looked at it and his jaw dropped. "A sex party?"

"Yeah!" Phil's excitement suddenly made sense. "Ben said it was going to be some kind of an orgy that Wendy set up. I never been to an orgy before." Phil pushed past Tom into the house. "Got anything to drink?"

"Wait," Tom was at a loss. "An orgy?"

"Yeah, Ben said he talked to your wife about it. She set the whole thing up." Phil looked around as if he was expecting naked people to be everywhere. He was disappointed. "Wow, I'm really early, aren't I?" He checked his watch. "Want me to run out and grab some ice or something?"

"Who's supposed to be here for this thing?"

Phil shrugged. "Don't know. All the guys are coming. A bunch of Wendy's friends, I guess. I was surprised that you were up for something like this. I'd never be able to share my wife like that...if I'm ever stupid enough to get one of those again."

"Wait, share her? Like...in an orgy?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess. Well, that and...the other thing."

"What other thing?"

"You know...Wendy's fantasy that you said she could try. How she wants to do all your friends." Phil did the creepy eyebrow thing he did when he was objectifying a woman. "She told Ben that she wants us to gangbang her while you watch. You kinky fucker." Phil headed for the kitchen. "Got any beers?"

Tom was stunned. This wasn't possible. Phil had to be playing a prank on him. No way Wendy had said that - and to Ben of all people, that red-headed weirdo. He heard one of his good beers being cracked open and hurried to the kitchen.

"Okay, so, this is a joke, right?" Tom said, feeling the panic rising. He was expecting Wendy to express a desire to fuck other guys, but not like this. Not in a million years. But his wife was no longer the woman he used to know. Was a gangbang orgy really beyond her at this point?

"No, joke, compadre. We are getting our dicks wet tonight, baby!" Phil guzzled down his beer and went to the fridge for another.

Phil had a deep pit forming in his stomach. He could handle seeing his wife face down between another woman's legs, but could he deal with seeing her fuck another guy? Not just another guy, but one of his friends. Not just one of his friends, but all of them! This was too much.

"Good afternoon, boys," came a seductive greeting. Tom turned to see Wendy posing just outside the kitchen. She had on a see-through negligee with pale peach highlights. Her pink nipples were erect and contrasted very conspicuously beneath the sheer fabric. Phil didn't even try to hide his lustful leer as he gawked at her.

"Looking good, Wendy. Fuck, I always knew you had a hot body, but damn, girl!"

Wendy blushed, then turned around. "Do you like the view from the back?" She bent over and lifted her lingerie to reveal that her panties were nothing more than a g-string and pretty much displayed her full ass.

"It's looking damn fine from here," Phil said, not holding anything back in front of Tom. "Do you want to get this party started right now?" He asked, moving toward her. It was all Tom could do not to grab him and punch him right in the mouth.

"Tempting, but I want to wait until everyone is here." She glanced at the clock. "We still have an hour or so. Why don't you boys get the place ready? Tom, bring the air mattress up from the basement and set it up in the living room. Phil, I'm putting you in charge of drinks." She went to her purse and Phil followed her...closely. She handed him her credit card. "Run to the store and get whatever you think we need."

"Right, sure, beer, wine, vodka?"

"All of that," Wendy said, pinching a nipple openly as she spoke. Phil didn't even try to hide the bulge in his pants.

"What about condoms and lube?"

"Oh, good idea. This is my first orgy, so I didn't even think of that." She pulled Phil down and kissed him on the cheek. "Hurry back, stud." She groped his bulge without reservation and headed to the bedroom.

"This is going to be awesome!" Phil rubbed his hands together gleefully. "Your wife is so friggin' hot! I can't wait to fuck her! Thanks for this, buddy." Before Tom could rebuke his friend for talking like that about his woman, he was out the door to run errands for the orgy he didn't know he was hosting.

Tom found Wendy in the bedroom just as she finished putting clean sheets on the bed. "What the fuck is all this about?"

She gave him a mischievous look, then adopted an innocent demeanor. "Whatever are you talking about?"

"A little heads up would have been nice," Tom seethed.

"You mean like the heads up you gave me before you flew off to Dallas and gambled with our lives? Oh, wait, I forgot, you never bothered to give me a heads up about that, did you?"

Tom instantly knew he was beaten on that count. She would always hold that trump card, and he was helpless against it. He had to try a different tack.

"But, Wendy, an orgy? Some kind of kinky sex party? Have you lost your mind?" Tom paced, knowing there was nothing he could do or say that would change what was going to happen. "What will people think? What about our neighbors?"

"Our neighbors won't be a problem," she said calmly. "I invited most of them."

He chose to ignore that. "And you think you're going to fuck my friends?"

"I don't think, dear, I know." She fetched her strap-on from the closet and put it on her nightstand next to the bed. "Hey, you fucked all of my friends. It's only fair that I get to do yours." She delivered that line like she'd been rehearsing it for weeks.

"Yeah, but...one on one...because you made me...and not in front of everyone we know."

"Good point," she conceded, but he could tell it was a bluff. "But tonight is your chance to fix all that. You can fuck all my friends of your own free will in front of anyone you like. That'll teach me a lesson, don't you think?"

"This is ridiculous!" he raged, knowing it was futile.

"I was thinking we should bring the lounge chairs in from the patio to give people more places to sit...and to fuck." Wendy smoothed the comforter over the newly made bed. "Unless you think people will want to fuck out on the patio. I never knew planning an orgy would be so stressful."

Wendy's phone rang and she answered it while Tom continued to pace and try to think of a way to put a stop to this madness. His wife was actually going to fuck his friends right in front of him...in front of everybody. He wasn't some kind of beta cuck asshole. But that's what everyone was going to think.

"The caterers are here," Wendy interrupted his train of misery. "Go let them in and show them where to set things up." Tom glowered at her. "Unless you'd rather I let them in looking like this?" She covered her boobs in a show of false modesty.

"I'll do it," he snarled and moved to get the door.

Wendy called after him. "If any of them are cute, invite them to stay for the party!"

This was going to be the best night ever, Wendy thought as she got the rest of her toy collection and laid it out on the bed. Buzz, her trusty vibrator, followed by Pee-Wee - a mini-vibe she randomly picked up at someone's bachelorette party but hardly ever used. Then there were the butt plugs that she bought for Tom, but she'd kind of adopted for herself. And then there was her new double-headed dildo that was just delivered and she was dying to try out with someone... anyone! Finally, she came to Marco. Her big boy. The only cock that could truly satisfy her in the best possible way. Wendy decided she didn't want to share him, and tucked him away in the back of her nightstand drawer.

She went to the bathroom and put her makeup on and waited for the caterers to leave before she came out. The food smelled great, but, as tempting as it was, she didn't want to fill up before everyone got there. Wendy could hear the caters do their final checks with Tom at the door, then Phil got back with the drinks.

She checked herself in the mirror one last time, was very happy with what she saw, grabbed a few things, and headed out to help the boys get everything ready. She handed a small stack of hand towels to Tom, and as she did he clearly noticed her exotic makeup.

"Scatter these towels around for me, dear. There's going to be a lot of cum everywhere, and who knows what other bodily fluids." She gave him a peck on the cheek. "Oh, and when you're done with that I want you to go change."

"Change? Into what?"

"Oh, please, you can't attend an orgy looking like that. Sweats and a T-shirt? Don't be silly. I picked up a sexy set of fishnet stockings for you that will go nicely with your black garter belt."

"Please tell me you're not serious..." he griped, his whole attitude became limp and childish.

"Absolutely serious. But the good news is that I have a special surprise for you."

"I think I've had enough surprises for one day," he grumbled.

"A brand new pair of sexy heels. They're sleek black ones with a classy ankle strap. You're really going to look so hot in them!" She pulled down the front of his sweats and fondled his cock and balls. Tom looked to see if Phil had noticed, He had. "Once you're all ready, meet me in the bathroom."

He was afraid to ask. "What for?"

"I'm going to help you with your makeup, darling. A little eyeliner, some blush, and to top it off a bit of lipstick in a bold dick-sucking red."

"Makeup? No. Lipstick? Forget it. Dick sucking? I'm not sucking anyone's dick!"

"Of course you're not, baby," she said mockingly as she pinched his cheek. "But Emma already promised Vic you were going to blow him. And once Sarah's boyfriend, Julian, sees you with a dick in your mouth, he's going to want some of that action."

"Wendy, please don't make me do this."

"Don't make you do what?" Phil asked, joining them and taking the hand towels from Tom.

Tom couldn't answer, so Wendy spoke up for him. "Tom will be coming out tonight as a true sissy bitch."

Phil did his best not to laugh. "Okay...so what's the problem?"

"I think he shouldn't hold back and should suck a few dicks to prove what a man whore he is."

"I'm not...I won't...you can't force me to..."

"Can't I?" Wendy said menacingly and held up her phone. That deflated Tom's building tantrum.

"No big deal, buddy. We've all sucked a dick or two at some point. Oh, wait you didn't pledge a fraternity in college, did you? Damn, you really missed out."

"Go get dressed. Once we do your makeup, I'll help you with your shoes." Tom stomped off, unwilling to test her any further.

"Can you really make him do whatever you want?" Phill asked, brazenly staring at her breasts barely veiled by her gossamer nightie.

"Anything I want," she confirmed.

"Can you make him suck my dick if I wanted?"

Wendy couldn't help but smile at the thought. "Is that what you want?"

"No..." he said mildly. "But it would be funny as fuck."

"Well, maybe if you're a good boy tonight, I'll think about getting you that blowjob."

"Do we have to wait? I could go for one right now." He stepped closer to her and grabbed his crotch. He was tall, which was strange and exciting for her. He was a man who could take her if he wanted. She never got that sense with Tom. She wanted this man's cock in her mouth, but she had to resist temptation. There'd be plenty of time for that later.

"We have to finish getting ready for the party." Wendy had an idea. She dropped the straps off her shoulders and let her nightie fall away from her breasts. "How about if I let you suck my nipples a little, then we can get back to work."

"Deal!" he quickly agreed and went for it. She wanted to call Tom out so he could see this, but it would be better for him to witness his friends running a train on her later that night. Phil eagerly sucked one, then the other, before Wendy pushed his head away at the sound of the bell.

"Can you be a dear and get that for me? I'm going to go help Tom." She gave him a quick kiss and disappeared into the bedroom again. Phil tried to tuck his boner down and went to the door. Ryan was there, looking like he'd just won the lottery.

"This is really happening?" he blurted.

"Sure as shit is. I was just sucking Wendy's tits."

"You guys started without me?"

Phil saw one of Wendy's friends coming up the walk with a big guy on her arm. Emily? Ella? Something like that. "Calm down, dude. She's got a whole thing going on here. She has got to be the kinkiest woman I've ever known. And that includes Ayanna."

"Ayanna...the black chick? Oh, fuck, this is going to be wild." Ryan slipped past Phil ready for action. He started by filling his pocket with condoms from the serving bowl on the coffee table. "Hey, how about we get some music going!"