All Comments on 'Independence Day'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm only three years younger than Ray. I hope I don't turn into a complete pussy when I'm 63

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

This sorry was strung out waaaay too long for purposes of the author, not the story or character. The author was crueler to the MC than the wife was. Realistically a couple months and gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The cuckold that finally squeaked loudly.They really like making the cuckold thing ok and the ones forcing it actually very nice on the inside. Oh well wifey sniffled a bit.

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
What a stupid fucking cunt

If she needs lube then she's in the same kind of condition that Ray is. What a worthless fucking family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am still trying to figure out why he stayed with her for the last year . Talk about Disrespecting someone . I think that Ray was hoping that Josie and the rest of the family would see the light . Naturally they did not see anything wrong with their Mother Cheating on her husband their DAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice rendition of the ED afflicted older male/randy mature female still (though late) in her prime trope.

I have some sympathy for Josie, knowing just how strong the urge for physical intimacy is in females of maturity--and certainly think she displayed immense insensitivity and entitlement (as the author intended). On the other hand, as an older guy in his 70's who's transitioned past my own moments of ED I refuse to believe that Ray had exhausted EVERY avenue whereby he could have met her needs, especially since he seems to have had ample money for some surgical alternatives--(but his lack of imagination was deliberately crafted by the author to serve his purpose)--or that Josie had exhausted her own options (Luke was just more convenient).

Kudos on a well-crafted tale sure to draw opinions from every side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No way this would go down like this.

He discovers it. He tells wife to get the fuck out of his house.

He calls a divorce attorney.

He tells his grown ass children who should know better to go fuck themselves when they try and give him the bullshit about "its OK if another younger man makes her happy."

And he blows up his wife's happy little existence. Like within a week. Not an entire fucking year.

And I HAVE 3 grown children. If any of them tried to lecture me like this?

Well they wouldn't. Because they know how I'd react. And I'm not some "tough guy" type. I'm usually more of the go along to get along type up to a point. I'm just not afraid to tell anyone...siblings...my kids...my parents...to shut the fuck up when it's necessary. I have and I will.

The wife character and the oldest daughter are pretty unbelievable in their insensitivity. As in its not really likely at all with the way the MC was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ten years on Eric is banging his secretary since Kristene's cancer caused bilateral radical mastectomy has left her as "less of a woman".

Karma's a batch. Bwahahaha

fredbrownfredbrownalmost 2 years ago

Kicking Josie&Gang to the curb immediately would have been my reaction but it looks like his patience got him the money - and Deborah.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He put up with this shit for a year? Unbelievable. Should have dumped the whole family after that 1st meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The real takeaway from this trope is the lesson for younger men:

If the woman you are with has you on short rations due to her lower sex drive now, you should feel free to supplement it with something on the side, just as she will in later years when the drive mismatch goes the other way.

Funny how none of these stories have the father taking the son-in-laws aside and giving them that advice, too busy being the saintly martyr I guess.

Selfishness is no longer seen as wrong in relationships.

As for it taking a year, it does take a while to do a well planned and well financed retirement instead of just a rage-quit. Why should he suffer for the rest of his life?

other2other1other2other1almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, the agony that we went through for that entire year. I commented on this story in the past, however reading it again now, one thing that came across was that if anything Ray’s emotions were very muted. It would be nice to see a little more on the aftermath, what happens with Luke, Josie said she loved her husband, but drove him away, she was worse then some of the fire and brimstone cheaters as she was calm and screwed her husband over with a smile.

I also would have liked to hear more from Ray and Debroah’s pov, while he split from the family, what were his lingering regrets, was he able to love Deborah in the way that she deserved. And of course over the preceding year, what type of contact did he end up having with his family?

Again, love this story, really gets some of the emotions going ;)

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

I liked your story but didn’t love it. It was well written but you let matters go on much longer than I did. It took me about one week to disentangle myself from my cheating slut wife so I have no sympathy for how long it took him to leave. He did it well but just much to slowly for my taste. Keep up the good work. MtM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No way the husband hangs on like that. What is with all the cuckold crap? And the number of men who can't get an ED treatment is pretty damn small nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute family of scumbags!!!! How is the only one who supported him his Daughter in law? After everything he did for those people he should have burned them all to the ground!!!!!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

reread for me and still good, thought provoking. Egotistical 59 yr. old Bitch and stupid females in the family and to a lesser extent the 2 men. Serves her right to become a lonely old unhappy woman.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

The ending showed a delicate touch thax for that great story. Not sure if I would completely support his initial reaction to their dilemma, I mean the family meeting, not the walk in on. Ending someone else's sex life is a bigger deal than "just sex" I would have loved to see that explored (ya ya ya I know, then write your own story. ADHD barely lets me finish this) with that same touch you ended the story with (a touch I would be surprised if ever develop) but i look forward to some of your other works

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Read (4 Stars)

As I read the story I was wondering where it was going if BTB or not. I really enjoyed the way you put it together and ended it.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best of this category. Not over the top, not nuclear, but effective in terms of intent and response within the family. And I absolutely agree it's fiction, but in this author's case, well-told fiction. Bravo!!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

Had it been me, I would have reacted much more strongly right from the beginning. But, it’s fiction, and it’s your story, not mine. It’s still pretty darn good. I actually gave it five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pointless and disgusting. Waste of time to write and read!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 1 year ago

"Okay, daddy. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I'm thinking a better response from him would have been, "Not so you've shown. We both know you said exactly the things I said you said. Personally, I'll be surprised if Eric is still married to you in five years."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck Josie, stupid cow.

He took a year to long to move on. With the exception of Rebecca the end was the family meeting or the inquisition more like it. If my family pulled this shit they would all be nothing but a memory. But then again since they all know how I would react to this shit. They would know the end game before they tried this shit. Most men never really worry about the small shit and sacrifices they make in a marriage and as a parent. But not making sure that everyone knows where the line not to cross is would eliminate any pre conceived thoughts of accepting being humiliated or taken for granted. My wife has always known my stance on infidelity, one and done. So if she ever gets an inkling all she needs to do is go the other side of our property and see how the curb fits her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he needed to put josie in a financial bind where she had to worry about paying house and grocery bills. she won in the wearing the pants war, but it would have been a pyrrhic victory if hed not left her so "comfortably well off", also i would have done whatever i could to stress the daughter's life, especially if she was still getting daddys money in some way. you give the bitches too much rope(a comfortable cushy life and lifestyle and they take it and you for granted) and they will try to fuck you w/it but hopefully would fuck themselves. 3 stars. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and a solid plot. I agree with some of the comments that he comes across as a little too soft. It does, however, fit your tale very well. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My Story was about the reverse of this one When Our son was born39 years ago My wif had to have a C section when He was 3 weeks late, He came out Pissing and craping and the Doctor never put in a tube for drainage When she went in to have the Staples removed, She had abscessed The doctor Cut her back open the womb in His office with nothing to stop the Pain Because of that she decide no more kids without talking to Me fist or ever I am a Man of Honor and so for the next 39 years My Marriage was sexless and even at some points She would not even kiss Me for over a Year at a Time I do not know or why But somehow She knew Her Hourglass of Life was almost over The past 8 months before she Died She in Her own way tried to Make up for what she had done to me I did get a few More kisses & a few Hugs and If she saw me looking at something online That I said d it was cool it would arrive in a Matter of a Month for me Let My go back for a second I had to have operations on My right legs and the Doctor had put me on Medications that Made no sense One for sugar content which Mine was great on Blood sugar already Blood thinner which Io did not need and Collateral pills when My level was at the range of 30 year old in good shape . I had every side effect each Medicine could cause. That took my Calmness away and a coupe time I blew up on Her Telling Every Time She had disrespected Me, I think which Made think of what She done over the years to Me. She passed away 10/27/2021 without ever answering any of My question about Why she had done what She did too me so I guess I will never know

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Easily this writer worst,though there are some real pos. Give away the house and 400k after being totally stabbed and manipulated for a year? Taking a full year to finally get ready to make a move? Always having nice calm polite conversations, never raising a voice. Consummate wimp. Total abandonment by entire family, and he just drives by to check, continues family holidays, and has periods of relaxed and nappy energy? Writer has totally lost touch with reality. This was a stressful year. Stress is cumulative, a little each day has profound health implications. His health already low, would have been ringing alarm bells. Really stupid, writer has no realistic sense here. Drivel.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Fucks sake King Cuckold being a complete Cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCK WRITER MADE RAY A WEAK WIMPY CUCK!! FUCKING WHITE TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

READING THE LEVEL OF CUCKINESS IN THIS CUCK STORY WILL GIVE ONE PRESSURE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Garbage, if anyone got burned in this story it was the main character, how writers think on this site is completely backwards and delusional and sick. They write stories to belittle the heroes and think the tiniest bit of recompense is all they deserve whether because they are men or white, the amount of racism against whites and toxic feminism against men is so staggering it makes me almost puke! Making their mains suffer humiliation, pain and suffering simply because they are white males is disgusting and all to appearent and their garbage stories need to be voted down and replaced by ones that aren't racist feministic dreams to make their characters pay simply because they are white men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting cuck crap once again.

James G 5James G 5over 1 year ago

Why did he leave her ANY money? Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He still is wimpy cuckold.

He let it go on way to long after discovery

No love in family at all

How many paraplegics spouses cheat. Have to have sex my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

3, he took to long to leave the whore

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

gave it a 3, took to long to leave

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

He was very slow to act and far to generous to Josie. And what about Luke, he should have been the recipient of a severe accident which result in the lost of his testicles. Very good and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolute garbage. This is a blueprint of weakness and pathetic husbands. 0*

Kind of annoyed i didn't read the comments first. And Luke gets a pass? BigGuy33? More like SmallpatheticGuy33 to me.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I can see why so many readers would have a problem with this developement. And as usual, the anonymous commenters are the ones calling for violence. But I really liked it from a narrative point of view. It just made sense.

This MC was 64 years old with a heart condition. What the hell was he supposed to do? Fight the lover? Die in jail after killing him and the wife? FFS, get real people. And although I would've also preferred to see the guy leave sooner, I can understand a man trying to maintain contact with his family. So I can buy that he stayed until he overheard the conversation between wife and daughter.

Instead, he got a better woman, made off with millions, educated his thankless children on their worldviews, and maintained his moral highground. I have nothing to complain about here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

8 figures buys a lot of “accidents”, and if he’s in a non extradition country, it’s all good. The young man would have been mutilated as a warning to others not to fuck married women. Acid would leave the wife too ugly to get a new lover, which leaves her in heat with no relief, since masturbation doesn’t work for her. The daughter and granddaughters can be dealt with if they don’t learn from what happens to the wife.

ZK

NickCaveNickCaveover 1 year ago

I feel like writing an "alternate" version of the story where everything is exactly the same, except in the video played from the flash drive I would have Ray say, "The house that is in my name only will be put up for sale tomorrow. Expect to see someone place a For Sale sign on the front yard and don't do anything stupid to try and stop the process or you'll just get yourself arrested and I don't want that for any of you...

My lawyer has been instructed to deliver, by hand, a check in your name, Josie, for the amount of the final proceeds from the sale of the house. I have paid off and closed all of our joint credit cards, blah blah blah. I have also left you $1 for each faithful year of marriage Josie, so you'll see that your checking account balance has already increased by $40! Perhaps you could buy Luke a gift with that?"

After Josie gets out of the house and is living with one of her kids and the house is sold, a check is hand-delivered to the house where Josie is now living, miserably. She has no money left and excitedly rips open the envelope to pull out the check. There is also a note in the envelope. The check is for $40. Josie is confused...it must be a mistake, she thinks to herself. Then she flips open the note:

"As promised, here is the money from the sale of our beautiful home. I didn't want to have to worry about contacting the realtor or receiving calls from the realtor to see if anyone is interested in the house or making an offer, etc. I figured if I listed the house for $40 it would sell quickly and apparently it did. Within hours of the listing, someone was already at the office of my realtor with cash in hand. I assumed you wouldn't really need much money as you've always gotten along just fine living off of my money. Now that Luke has assumed my role, I know a man of such impeccable honor would continue to take care of the woman who loves him more than anyone else in this world."

-Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another well-written and interesting story from BG33. I’m no longer surprised by the comments of “real men” who advocate violence as revenge. To me, a life well lived is the best revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

aI wanted to write an alternative ending also. My ending starts when Ray introduces Debra. And telling everyone they have been seeing each other for 4-5 months.

Debra had a friend whose husband had the same problems, they found a doctor that helped the husband, and he is now performing very well. I made an appointment which we both attended the Doctor gave no guarantees but said in involved day surgery. I scheduled in about 3 months ago, had the surgery and was sore for a few days. After about a week I knew that it had helped. One evening when Deb and I were making out I got an erection, and we made love it had been a long time, but it was wonderful, and we were both satisfied. I have been having sex with Deb multiple times a week. Here is a woman who looked for a solution and I felt the love for her that I lost for you Josie. Deb said I should have sex with you to see if you would end your infidelity, I came home one night with that intention, but realized you had been with Luke that day, there was no way I was going to get sloppy seconds, so I went to sleep with a hard on. The next time we met I made a pledge that she would be the only woman that I would be with she accepted that. You will be served with Divorce papers very soon and you will accept my terms. You need to find a place to live since the house is in my name only and I have put it up for sale. You will receive half the profits from the house, but everything else is split 70, 30 in my favor. After you have been served you will never hear from be again, I will keep in touch with my children and grandchildren, but you are off my Christmas card list. I hope you are happy with Luke because as you age, he will find another willing mature woman and leave you to your own misery. You threw away 40 years of marriage for a few orgasm that if you had thought about me and talked to me maybe we would be together for the rest of our lives. I miss my family greatly but for the last year every time you with you Boytoy I loved you even less. This was the easiest thing I have ever done. Just as I was getting ready to end the call, Debra came into the room. She said thank you to Josie for throwing Ray away, since this was a Zoom call, she did say you notice this smile, just wanted you do know right before Ray called, we had an hour and a half long session, and my smile should tell you how it went.

Josie slinked off to her bedroom and cried for hours, thinking about what she threw away, and waiting for the time when Luke would tire of her and move on. Living in a dingy 1-bedroom apartment with a low paying job to make ends meet she started to regret what she did but knew there was no way back, as they say, "I made my bed now I have to lie in it" Remembering the last few times she was with Luke she didn't even get off she was having problems lubricating and had to use external lube which was embarrassing. Luke even asked her if he didn't turn her on anymore, she didn't answer because he already knew it was near the end for them. She was facing her 60's with the possibility of a lonely life with no satisfaction in sight. She overheard Ray telling the kids he would keep in touch but would never speak to Josie again, and if they brought her up, he would end the call. They all said they understood and begged for his forgiveness they realized they made a mistake by letting their mother convince them she was right about her affair; they lost their father who had provided a wonderful life for them all. They all wished him well and left without saying goodbye to their mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No where near real. But most of these stories are not. What happened to average people. For sure most people do nott end up with enough that the wife ONLY gets a paid for house and 400,000 bucks. And hubby gets off with 9,000,000 bucks. Almost 10 figures. Totally none realistic. I feel so sorry for both of them.

reggmoreggmoover 1 year ago

That wimpy Ray watched that bullshit for a year???

A_BierceA_Bierceover 1 year ago

(Pssst! It's a story. These people aren't real, none of this actually happened.)

--

Sometimes the outrage in the comments calling this character or that a pussy/wimp/cuck and demanding a violent response makes me wonder about the stability of some of those reading these stories. Stories, not documentaries.

--

Suspending my disbelief, I agree that Josie treated Ray disrespectfully, even cruelly. Given his physical limitations (not just ED) and history with Josie, I believe his measured response was appropriate, well thought out, and successful. BG33 has given us another excellent story. But that's just my opinion.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Why did he have to suffer the disrespect and indignities for so long?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one for sure . I work with a guy who is older then Me and wanted to get his wife something special for the 25 years they have been together .. They ended up getting a Divorce as he caught her cheating neither one of his 2 kids told him . Talk about the ultimate Disrespect shown a husband . To top it off 1 of his daughters is not his . But he signed the birth certificate and in California that makes him the Father of record . He see's neither daughter and both have kids that he refuses to call his Grandchildren .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You wrote "Ray" as implausibly weak, and the rest of the family as cartoon villains. 1

Schlouis57Schlouis57over 1 year ago

Je préfère ne rien dire ... mais si je pouvais noter en négatif, je l'aurai fait. Pendant un an supporter toute cette méchanceté et surtout accepter que Luke le remplace alors qu'il avait dit que s'il le retrouvait chez lui il sortirait dans un sac mortuaire. Bof, je suis très déçu.🤐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I think he could have been tougher on her up front. Allowing the little shit into his house was a bad move on his part. And the punk should have paid some price. However, he had a long-term goal in mind and, in the end, got away from his cheating skank wife. Hoping some STD's catch up with her someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weak ass cuck. Should have walked out the first day. Why write this tripe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It took him over a year to make his move? there is something wrong there...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this was really dumb because you said you wanted it to be a BTB, but went soft. That's an understatement. This is soft asf. You also said he would be forgiving if they were genuinely sorry. They weren't though? Where did we see that they were sorry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guys! This story gave me erectile dysfunction.

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

guys, this story is my ... I've been going through menopause!! so much lack of testosterone here....

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Awesome that this author wrote a story that wasn’t reconciliation. For you critics, realize, for this author, this is the equivalent of a nuclear meltdown btb, btf, burn the fucking town down no holds barred total destruction story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Burn those bastards and bitches that betrayed him.

Spineless husband was a damn WIMP!!!

Take ALL the money!!!!

Wife was a piece of worthless skunk terms!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the new readers of this writer .... beware! BigCUCK33 will try and support his "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" agenda by "spinning" the narrative that a/any adulterous wife deserves .... NO .... demands forgiveness and understanding for their "behavior" and any other reaction from their husband (victim) is simply selfishness or male pride gone astray. The CUCK writers that "openly" champion wives having sex with other men shows a serious illness for these degenerates but at least they don't try and hide their sick fantasies when submitting their stories. The same cannot be said for this author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost a good story but no significant suffering for Luke or Josie. She kept fucking her boy toy so clearly she didn't miss her husband or even love him. She loved herself, her comfort and the sex she received from Luke. So how is hubby leaving really causing her to pay for her crime. She keeps the rest of the family. Sorry, but anything short of her really paying the piper isn't any good. Luke should lose, at the ver least his balls. It could have been a 5, but turned into a 2.

CSXaviCSXaviover 1 year ago

My biggest problem with this ending was, that he so obviously meant so little to his family. They lived happy without him a whole year without him showing any kind of affection towards any of them. Makes it obvious how little that affection and him in general meant to any of them. Even after he leaves his wife just continues on with her lover like nothing happend, and the rest of them are only affected by his warning of potential future infidelity in there own marriages. His absense form their lifes has zero effect on them. Which is why this ending was so bad.

deblackbusterdeblackbusterover 1 year ago

His family is trash. Good man, get far away from all of them.

FaithfulToWifeFaithfulToWifeover 1 year ago

The only weak point, IMO, in the story was the last phone call by MC to his family. If someone planned over a year for his "independence", I see no reason why he would look back - especially when he feels betrayed by everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story is well written and well put together. Very disappointed in Ray, got guns use them to keep the unwanted out of your house. The arsehole (Luke) should never have been allowed back in the house and while Ray was there at thanksgiving, unforgivable!

With nearly 8 figures in the bank Ray should certainly have been able to arrange some comeuppance for the arsehole, I certainly would have. As for Slut 1 and 2 (Josie and Kristine) obviously living in a fantasy world. So in some ways good story, highly disappointing in others

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

At the "intervention," he should have asked his son and son-in-law if they'd be okay if they found themselves in the same situation, or the daughter and d-i-l if they'd be okay if they couldn't have sex if their husbands took lovers.

\

"showing your love for mom by allowing her to do this" - Allowing her? What fucking choice do I have? If I say I won't allow it, will she stop?

\

"that was something she was willing to endure." - Oh, for LUKE she'll endure not getting all the sex she wants, but not for her husband?

\

"But you never said anything again." - Because it wouldn't have done any good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumb ass story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of my favorite authors. I think he should have skipped the epilogue though, It tended to undo the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh yeah, and another thing. Sbrooks103x, try actually reading the story before you make your stupid observations, and being Captain Obvious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This time I felt a BTB was totally appropriate. Although the author tried to do that he fell woefully short of accomplishing that. Wife & family deserved consequences. What about the marriage vows that they made? Do they just disappear over time? Why weren’t they brought up in the story? Why did he just leave when her bull was invited into the family? Author prepared for a cuck story all along. 2stars.

BillS.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Mmmmmmmm not the ending I expected but nice, it does put some real questions in place, but we are all different thank god, as to how we would react,

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 1 year ago

so for a year he became a willing cuckold to save a marriage with a slut only interested in getting fucked. the kids went along with mom because someday they will become sluts like mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

12 months of cheating- really? Someone else mentioned that the author had prepared for a cuckold story and that is what was offered but with a last minute change of mind by the author. I don't really think that a man would go half way on every occasion (of cheating) as the sooky MC did. The whining bitch that was presented as the MC just resented all and everything on each occasion until the next instance occurred. I can't help thinking that there would have been a blow up very soon after the first slight or two. A real man would have at least laid out his point of view quite strongly to the family the first time and not sulked for 12 months before running away. What a wimp and reflects upon any author who would consider that behavior as an option?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story, but the cheating went on too long. He should have left her with nothing. Burned the family photos, etc.

on top of that, the ending just kind of fell off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being neither hot or cold made the situation into wet bread and not great.

I could never see it taking as long as in your story to play out but I enjoyed the read.

Personally I would have had some discussion in the year of tribulation, maybe an ultimatum

Anyway thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was very good. Couple of points: Dad should have been tougher on Christie. What would happen if she went through Menopause and lost her sex drive? I would have chastises my daughter and encouraged Eric to take serious control. That being said the story did track as Josie escalate the humiliation. She got way more than she deserved. Finally what kind of issues did Luke have banging upper middle aged woman. Insecure much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit story

He accepted getting treated as wimpy cuckold so long he is One

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Burn All painful except Rebecca

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Other than him sticking around like he did I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a good,well written story,but for your main character putting up with it. I guess according to your presentation he lost his balls when he lost his ability to keep an erection, so as you laid out the story i have no sympathy or respect for him or any man that allowed it .He deserved what was handed out to him....4 stars for good tale,the minus of one star is for making him spineless....JZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nah, this one must have been written by another screwed up woman. Pathetic Main character. Just another chance to parade out the ideas that it's okay for a woman to act on her wants, or even needs, in spite of her vows and the care she's been given for 40 years.

No matter how you spin it, it's not a fling, it's not "just sex", it's not something she "needs", it's not something that's ok in any world.

It's adultery.

It's infidelity.

It's a stupid, self-absorbed, self-centered, and selfish mentality.

All from a very twisted and evil heart.

And you've created a main character that just continues to allow this idea that somehow his love and a good heart means that you don't stand up for justice and take a stand against something this evil...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is really pathetic. Must have been written by a woman to try to justify the infidelity and adultery the way you do. And short of brainwashing or a Jamestown Colt Kool-Aid mix, not all the family would fall for such stupidity. What a waste of space..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Notwithstanding a@anonymous below and (I assume) his anger infested bloviating (he says that no family would do that. Perhaps. But the family in THIS story DiD, 8 suggest that if you have a different fictional family in mind writer your OWN story and tease out whatever family burn narrative will calm your flaming angry soul.

Story is well done, however improbable people may think this fictional characters (not a documentary) are.

I love how the dumbasses on this site attack fictional characters, as though they are real and it’s a newspaper story they’re reading.

Hello dummies?

Viper2011Viper2011about 1 year ago

I don't understand why he waited so long to leave. If he wanted a conversation with his wife/family, ok, but as soon as he was aware of their feelings, well, AMF

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Minor continuity glitch: Josie took refuge in Kristine and Eric's room, but they're at Leo and Rebecca's house..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

It might have changed the whole flow of the story, but at the intervention, he should have been more explicit, as he was on the call in the epilog, and asked Leo and Eric if they'd support their wives taking lovers if the guys couldn't perform, and ask the women that if he COULD perform, but Josie couldn't, would they support him having a lover? I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

it honestly doesnt make sense to leave them anything \, forgiving or not. he has fulfilled his obligations fully and his children are adults, he doesn't owe that trash family anything. Leaving

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

No matter how hard you try, you can't help but slide right back down that cuck slope, can you? It's buried in your DNA, cock-cage and all.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

I'm not sure this commenter understands the level of asinine they're spouting, nor would they if it smacked them in the face.

"Notwithstanding a@anonymous below and (I assume) his anger infested bloviating (he says that no family would do that. Perhaps. But the family in THIS story DiD, 8 suggest that if you have a different fictional family in mind writer your OWN story and tease out whatever family burn narrative will calm your flaming angry soul.

Story is well done, however improbable people may think this fictional characters (not a documentary) are.

I love how the dumbasses on this site attack fictional characters, as though they are real and it’s a newspaper story they’re reading.

Hello dummies?"

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay12 months ago

Great story as always. I'm fine with his approach to his wife's affair. He has obviously been a passive participant in his FORTY year marriage. That's a long time making it hard to change one's ways. Having said that, if he chose to stay in his one-sided marriage, he should have never allowed the ugly bumping to take place in the marital bed. So disrespectful.

gopher25gopher2512 months ago

Ray is surprisingly uncreative. Men in his situation can still get organisms, even if they can't get an erection. As the story mentions, he can get her off with hands and mouth, or dildo. He can also insist that she give him blow jobs. Thus, when his family supports her taking a lover, Ray can point out that her basic needs are being met, even though maybe not optimally. If she still insists on having a lover, he c

gopher25gopher2512 months ago

(comment continued) he can find a widow who would be more than happy to have a man get her off with hands, mouth and dildo -- much better than nothing -- and she would be happy to give him blow jobs. He could even bring her into the family, and see how Josie reacts.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Give me a break.

Pinto931Pinto93112 months ago

So from Ray’s point of view what was the point of the phone call?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fuck the ex-wife and the kids!!!! What a bunch of animals!!!

Just_WordsJust_Words11 months ago

I read it again and it remains a very powerful story. Did he put up with it for too long? Of course he did. Is that what a person does after 40 years of marriage? Often, they do. Still, I suppose the big unanswered question is "Did he get his health back to enjoy the rest of his life?" I hope he did.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

You just can't help but end it with the Shangri-La finish, can you? You wouldn't know how to BTB or BTF if it jumped up and bit you in the ass.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I found this a very sad story (not the kind of sad that brings tears but one that brings sadness). BG33, I know your stories are not created to fit anyone else's idea of what should happen or what realistically would happen. I respect that. The symbolism of waiting to leave on Independence Day is cool even if a year of pain seems too long. I'm not as forgiving as Ray. I'm not sure that I would have ever spoken to Kristen again and maybe not to Leo. Leo and Eric are just morons. Excellent story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...