All Comments on 'Independence Day'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 533 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It ended okay, but it drug on entirely too long. Neither he nor we needed an entire year to see the writing on the wall.

@Just_Words - Actually, the fact that they have a 40 year history is a good reason to act swiftly. Had he cut ties immediately he could have fondly looked back at the time before she fell. In time, when her libido dropped as well, there might even have been a possibility of a reconciliation and reuniting the family. By dragging it out for a year, they basically stained their entire relationship with the bitterness and now that will dominate his memories of her. I guess in one sense it's a good thing, as it ensures he will never be stupid enough to take her back.

Also, while he hurt Josie a bit and somewhat inconvenienced his family, he not only left Luke completely off the hook, he allowed him to keep fucking Josie. While he might not care who Josie is fucking now that he's gone, there's still the matter of before he left that was left unsatisfactorily unresolved.

All-in-all, an overall disappointment but with enjoyable moments.

LastMissionLastMission11 months ago

Average at best. He shouldn't have called after only three weeks, a year maybe. Decisions have consequences.

jlg07jlg0711 months ago

Would have preferred he burned the family also. They betrayed him just as much as his wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Family deserved nothing. A goodbye video wishing them all a nice trip to hell, and no contact evermore. Even after he left the wife still had relations with the kid. Unrepentant bitch. The daughter was even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never considered stupidity and lack of compassion as genetic traits until I read this. Ray should never come home from first long “golf day”.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The epilogue was completely unnecessary. Frankly, I felt it took something away from what had been up to that point, a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The phone call only 3 weeks after he left seemed bizarre and didn’t fit the story line. Essentially he told everyone to go bleep themselves, then a mere 3 weeks later he calls and interjects himself back into their lives dispensing words of wisdom to all? Weird

James G 5James G 511 months ago

3 stars because he left her money. Should have mortgaged the house to the hilt, taken it all, and left her with nothing, because she deserved nothing. Eric should kick Kristine to the curb, too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you might also think about how hard it is to just stop loving some one who has been so involved in your life. Kids do that to you before you even notice that it has been done, the memories are already there

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Took long enough... Would like to see a follow up on the street effect. The call wasn't helpful to me. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Top story by top author.

StruckwrongStruckwrong10 months ago

A doormat to the end but at least it didn't devolve to him cookling and cleeaning for them,quite anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is it that ever person that plays golf is a cuck in these stories?

Look if you've got to that age and you can't perform tough shit. Your wife has a right to satisfaction. Though I'm really not sure wtf would want to pound a dry 59 yr old other than her husband mind you.

Tbh throughout the whole story I was waiting for him to just drop down dead, which would have been best for everyone really

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Should have been BTL(Burn the Luke). Luke got off too lightly. He should have been experiencing some discomfort and a lot of pain.

Alvares1414Alvares141410 months ago

I have to ask. Just WHAT does BigGuy accomplish by writing these stories? There's never any payback. The cheaters and their accomplices never learn. Everyone ends up miserable

Why? What's the point?

For an author named BigGuy he sure does churn out more than a few protagonists who don't have any balls!

Alvares1414Alvares141410 months ago

BigGuy is one of the most frustratingly boring writers on Lit. Every single character is a one-dimensional caricature with the intelligence of a dying amoeba. There's never a satisfying ending. Nobody learns from the experience, and the guys who inevitable get shit on by everyone around them turn into the biggest, sappiest piles of pitiful morons you've ever encountered. They apparently don't have what it takes to be firm, stand strong and actually tell everyone to fuck off. All their children are garbage yet they inevitable enable their garbage kids to BE garbage

sf4951sf495110 months ago

so little warmth from a pod of disappointed would be amateur writers. a negative viewpoint because its not a Classic for the ages. Look within.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier9 months ago

BigGuy, I like your story. Sad, but probably happening just again somewhere in reality.

What I despise is ALVARES’ comment, though. BigGuy wrote a story to share with us and we may like it or not. But taking a present (this story) and using it to disavow the author is really cheap, shows bad character and a lack of compassion.

Keep on writing, BigGuy!

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

Read the story again and still liked it.

Yes it was sad and the MCs wife was still obviously oblivious to her behavior.

But, the bottom-line, this is only fiction although, it would not surprise me if it had occurred in real life.

Well done, Big Guy!

Anonymous1956Anonymous19569 months ago

The only thing missing from this story is the retribution on Luke. That would have made it 5 stars instead of 4 for me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

BG, story has much reality and over the top pathos. I have known men to put up with extraordinary shit. Even raising the children of others. But for me, no retribution or pain to the others. His video was too little too late. I might be wimpy, but even I have addressed situations quickly and deliberately.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

During the conference call I woulda pointed out how interested is Luke gonna be when she hits 65...70...75....then she's gonna have to go looking for a new sucker to marry and hope/pray that he doesn't find out what she did to her first husband.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes a well written story,yet again with a MC with no backbone,you are a master at that. Its hard to have any feelings or respect for your MC..He allowed it to happen and to continue, so he deserved what he got. He sure punished his wife,she got the house, $400.000,kept her boyfriend and her family. You know I could sure be a nasty cheater for that kind of punishment...3 stars...JZK

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Agree with other commenters here. The story jumped the shark. The author should have ended it when Ray got on the flight out of the country. Everything after that was just horse radish!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"He knew Josie loved him and genuinely cared about him".

/

Excuse me? Did I read that right?

I shudder to imagine what kind of horror she would have visited on him if she didn't love him and didn't give a monkey's fuck about him. It would have had to have been something that would have earned her a long jail sentence, that's for sure!

/

I know it was a necessary plot device to enable the final outcome but it was truly grotesque reading how Ray continued to suck up an ever increasing tsunami of humiliation, disrespect and systematic degradation from his sickening family for so long before lowering the boom on these depraved hill billies.

It was certainly a very compelling read, though and I scored a five.

NickTeeNickTee9 months ago

I don't understand how the male characters are stupid wimps and manage to regurgitate every single cliche... I'm sorry if I appear over brutal but there is truly no satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Опять все испорчено концовкой.

Fiddlesticks49Fiddlesticks498 months ago

Enjoyed the story. The only negative for me is it took the cuck way too long to act. He lost all respect from his wife and his family by knowingly allow it to continue and not forcefully acting. As a result it seems he lost his self respect, not much left for a man after that.

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Other than Rebecca there was no hope for the grown adults to bewe quality humans.

Cracker270Cracker2708 months ago

Reread. This is one of those stories I revisit when I feel the need to be bitch slapped. I have never failed to be captured by this distressing story line. Sort of like wiggling a loose tooth to keep feeling the pain

SkubabillSkubabill8 months ago

Reread for me, too—definitely an all-time favorite.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

well done. ending was pretty good for a story this emotionally intense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well played. Neat wrap up. Five stars.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

I like this story a lot. I can see a man making a serious attempt to save a 40 year marriage by any means necessary. But when the cheating bitch of a wife makes it clear that she won’t change, he makes his preparations and when he is ready he pulls the trigger. He had a replacement in Deborah and it’s on to better things.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but didn't care for how long he stayed. I understand that you were hung up on the Independence Day theme, but 1) don't sacrifice your story for your title and 2) it would have been more empowering if the previous Independence Day hadn't marked his surrender. So, a stronger story would have had his initial discovery closer to July 4. Maybe then have the big disrespect be having her do a Valentine's lunch with Luke and a Valentine's dinner with Ray. It would still be too long, but would be more believable that he needed a while to maneuver the finances around before leaving.

I also didn't care for Luke getting off scot-free. Even if he didn't end up in the hospital having his crushed testicles removed, he should have faced some blowback for his actions.

His kids probably got off to easy, but I think it shows how good of a father he was that turned his wife's mistreatment of him into a teachable moment for them. Kudos from a fellow father!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So, are there no ED treatments where he lives? No Viagra, Cialis, Tadalafil, or any of the emerging physical treatments?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC is too much of a wimp that puts up with the bullshit for far too long. He shouldn't have left the slut with jack shit, and his stupid kids should have been just as dead to him as the slut. The kids are grown up, so there's absolutely no reason to stick around and tolerate that bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

cool story

but...he stayed one full year as a willing cuckhold? That's insane to me. The first time his wife touched another man he should have divorced her. It's not about 'ego' like his daughter (who obviously wasn't raised right) said; it's about respect, trust, and love. Sex is the most intimate act two humans can do...and he stayed a full year as his wife humiliated him multiple times a week.

Always love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the anon a couple posts down: On the first page, the story clearly explicitly says that Ray couldn't take any medical drugs to restore his erection due to his heart condition.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Some think he waited too long. Ray had spent his entire life caring for and loving his family. After 40 years, it took him a year to process his wife's betrayal. It wasn't the Saturday morning sex that caused him to leave. It was that Josie inserted Luke into the family. Luke is worse than scum. Will he dump Josie in ten years when she ages? How could the jerk even consider attending Thanksgiving dinner? Initially, Luke thought Ray was okay with the Saturday morning sex. Once discovered by Ray, who made his displeasure clear, Luke should have seen Josie as the cruel bitch she was and never seen her again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My only comment is he took too long to act. Also, he should have forbid them from having sex at his home.

Viper2011Viper20118 months ago

I watched a TV show recently that had a similar story line, and it raised another question about this story.

If the MC hadn't come home early and caught his wife, would she still have invited meat stick to Thanksgiving dinner and the Mother's day celebration?

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted8 months ago

I think you have to be married for 30 t0 40 years to appreciate this story.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594198 months ago

It took me a while to get myself to start your story but once I did I was hooked. (FIVES)

photogman18photogman188 months ago

I've been married for 40 years, and I get it. I appreciate your approach to the topic and the writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really liked this story. Excellent plot and good characterisation. Personally I'd have liked a little more background with some of the main players to flesh the story out but overall this was really good. Thank you for doing this. I'm sure the rabid kill/maim/burn the cheater mob will be hating on this but that's their issue and not yours. Keep up the writing BardnotBard

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio7 months ago

I have only read a small fraction of the > 400 comments so my thoughts may end up repeating those of other readers. I like the story but not to the five star level that some described. A couple of nit picks. First, even if our hero couldn’t take Viagra or other erection drugs due to his heart, he could have tried an alternative treatment for his ED, like a vacuum device, or he could have had a penile implant. The author might wish to read about these and other options (penile injection, for example) for completeness. Second, I agree with others that he stuck around for too long. He allowed her to blatantly cuckold him for an entire year. He lost the respect of most in the family and perhaps lost respect for himself as well. If he really had the 8 figure financial wherewithal to which he alluded in his “family discussion,” he should have left much more quickly. Were I to write a sequel, I might put some of the above into it; i.e., he gets a penile implant, then records some lengthy but loving intercourse with his lady Deborah, and then sends the videos to the family for spite. He would have once been too polite and “nice” to do that but the family’s behavior changed him to where he could do something like that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mostly good, his final solution was good, but he stayed on too long. Also, the ending didn't include enough of a response from his wife nor any payback on Luke. Best I can give it us a 3.

chasbo38chasbo387 months ago

Any woman married to a man for 40 years and supposedly in love with him would know absolutely that she was hurting him to the quick. This woman obviously did not care about her husbands feelings. Her family should have kicked ass rather than doubling or tripling their father's pain. I agree that the major fault in this story is him putting up with his family's crap for so long. He is well rid of all of them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Remick your story was true to life in many respects , HOWEVER MOST MEN WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IN A DIVORCE LAWER MUCH EARLIER. REVERCE THE POSITION ON HER AND SEE HOW MANY WOMEN WOULD HAVE PUT UP WITH THAT AND HOW THIER FAMILY WOULD HAVE REACTED TO THE FATHER ACTING IN SUCH A MANER

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked the symmetry of Ray gaining his form of independence on Independence Day . Ties it all up nice and neat .

Josie is an incredibly self centered woman . Sure , she's still young enough to enjoy and desire penetrative sex , but her husband is medically unable to fulfil her needs . I'm happy to assume their problems couldn't be solved by other medication , so the problem is what it is. You are a married couple , you are supposed to work things out together . And after 40 years I would have thought Ray would be due a bit of respect from his family .

Her solution is to use a young man , recommended by a friend no less , and cheat on her husband . She tries to be discreet . But once caught , how to deal with it ?

Making her family aware and having them back her up ? Would she really do that , it could so easily backfire ?

They could easily have sympathy for their dad . Would she really want to risk being labelled a slut? The thought never entered her mind .

She bought Luke into her families lives . They got to know him , welcome him even .

The young man making their father a cuckold was enjoying family activities and sat at their table . No-one seemed to care that dad was suffering .

Well happily things turned out alright for Ray , and the kids marriages may be all the better for having learnt a lesson or two .

An unlikely tale for sure ..... least I hope its unlikely . But a good , well written story for all that .

DK . 4 * .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was thoughtful, and in keeping with how a real man, a real husband and parent would, if he had Ray’s talent and means, respond to the ridiculousness with which he was confronted. Burning family to the ground, even in the face of betrayal, is stooping to their level. It’s Weakness, pure and simple; of course, the rabid dog idiots who polute this website will be like baying hounds because no one was tortured here, no heads or balls blown off, etc., yawn, yawn. Because hatred and violence are all they know. This was brilliant, and in the end, hurt Josie and Kristine far more than violent vengeance would have.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

liked it for the most part,except that Josie seems to get no real burn for her actions. 4

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Possible situation but a very weak husband. It's not about power but taking ownership. Hubby didn't for years and got walked on like a door mat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The husband was weak. He should have gotten divorce papers right off so his whore of a wife would not doubt he meant business. He put up with that for a year? Pathetic most guys would have been done with her right away. When his kids sided with the cheater he just walked away? That was weak. The ending was terrible as well.

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Read again. Changed it to a 5 considering the author. I’ve been rough on a very good author because his endings were so WTF? Not fair. Should have complimented the talent along with expressing distaste for the cuckery

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like so many I feel that the MC stayed way too long. I also have to scratch my head because I am 65, been married for 41 years, thankfully in good enough shape to have sex twice a week or more. What in the world happened to this guy that at 64 he is so pitiful? All that said, the vows are "for better or worse. in sickness and health, til death do us part". Apparently Josie didn't mean it when she said it.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit7 months ago

The complete synopsis for this ENTIRE four (seemingly endlessly long) page story was thoroughly, and quite comprehensively sketched out for us in two paragraphs on page one, around 5/12 of the way down the page!

--->

"The next day, Sunday, was the 4th of July, and all the local family was coming over for a lunchtime cookout and then to gather again in the evening to go to the big community park for a fireworks display. It was a tradition that had been going since Kristine was a child and Ray looked forward to it every year....."

..."There were a lot of friends there as well, and Josie looked radiant as she smiled and laughed. He certainly had been upset about finding her with another man, but she had been a great wife for 4 decades and it was something he could forgive...this time." <<<----

The rest is padded out with the leading (old) man's vicarious vacillations, and various vexations, as he wrestles with his inner-RAAC-demons, but these two paragraphs almost negate the need for any further words, as he is, almost reluctantly, yet nonetheless inexorably driven to light the after-burner!

A good tale, but might just benefit from a bit of judicious pruning here-and-there? Kind regards,

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can understand why he did not divorce her. Letting her hang herself he too most of the money and did a runner. I feel he should have got at least audio recordings set up and then played them back to them so they could hear themselves he had the money so why not video. She was a very selfish wife. he could have also gossiped to the neighbours or put an add in the local paper/website that his wife was seeing a toy boy.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Follow up better

This was wishy-washy

BlueEyd2BlueEyd26 months ago

Having read this several times, I am still convinced that Ray was way too forgiving and weak, right up until the end when he left. Your comment that "he would forgive, to an extent, if the person seemed genuinely sorry" doesn't make sense to me based on the facts of the story. His wife was not sorry, his daughter was not sorry. His sons were idiots and weren't sorry until Ray brought home the fact that they could soon be living in his shoes. Yet he really didn't do anything to payback his wife for her huge betrayal and then convincing the famly to turn against him.

His daughter was particularly vile right up until the end when she wanted to talk to him privately. She, as his blood, really betrayed him, even through the beginning of that final telephone call.

Also, I believe he was way too generous to his wife. He should have motivated her to go live with her lover, as she deserved. She threw him away, she deserved similar.

But the ending with him leaving is where he finally redeemed himself.

Overall, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I can understand why he did not divorce her when he found her as he did, she would have gotten half of everything. That said he should have left as soon as he could talking all the money as he did do. That way he would not have had to endure what he went through. I would have also seen if a restraining order against his wife and her dipstick banning him or them (together) from the house until he did do a runner. Not the best of stories but a reasonable end.

Torsini71Torsini716 months ago

Ray should have walked away the 1st time he caught her, she had no intention of ending it, only option she gave you was to walk away and divorce. Ray was weak.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22226 months ago

Ray needed to get the procedure for a Boston Scientific AMS700! Google it! I actually have one - no shit. I refer to it as C.O.D. which stands for Cock On Demand!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ugh...... yeah, the equipment doesn't always work when the male gets older. Welcome to reality. IF a marital partnership has no room for companionship except for sexual intimacy, then it's over anyway, as this story shows. But most marriages are not, and such intimacy can be extended into older life now. It's a medical science issue. ED is becoming more treatable, even extending to older men now. God love the 'little blue pill' :) Also, better primary care maintaining general health gives such medicines more room to work if sexual intimacy is still desired. And one last observation: it's extremely common for sexual intimacy to scale down with age, especially as extended family life such as grandchildren come on the scene and functions expand to include them. I truly do dote on my grandchildren after retirement at 68. To invite an outsider in like the fictional wife Josie did is to absolutely betray and diminish the place of the fictional husband in this story. Just about every older husband I know (including myself) would walk too. The youngsters who would say otherwise, haven't been in their shoes yet, and can lack the emotional maturity. Another great BigGuy33 story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After Ray's warning, the next time luke was in his house he should've gotten out one of his guns! Also, I think he took too long to act...

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBF5 months ago

$400k was way too much to leave her. She had the house and as his wife could collect half his social security. Since she threw him away, let her figure out to live without any part of him, including his money.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
Late

His action was late,he should have left after finding her with Luke,thereby saving him heartache.Also he left her too much money,what is to stop her spending some on Luke?.

SignedBTWSignedBTW5 months ago

Re: Nitpic

Do you really think she's going to continue with Luke now? The only reason she was able to continue after he found out was she had sucked every one of the family into her rotten little mess except for Rebecca. Now every bit of that part of her support has evaporated. Some people are just so fucking stupid. *****'s Signed: BTW

Fjmax6Fjmax65 months ago

Ray should have put Luke and Josie in the grave when Luke showed up for Thanksgiving as he said he would do after he caught them the first time. Maybe even Kristine too, after all Ray said he has guns.

It never should of lasted till Thanksgiving, when Josie had the whole family over to support her whoring Ray should have left immediately and hopefully take Deborah with him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As absurd as the idea of a post menopausal woman “NEEDING” physical intercourse is, there’s unfortunately several stories on this site with a similar premise. Only one points out the obvious: almost no husband is sexually fulfilled in his 20s and 30s, perhaps even into his 40s or more. A healthy man “needs” sex at least once per day, and wants it 2-3 times per workday, and more often on weekends, vacations, and holidays. Sometimes a man will have a girlfriend in her 20s with high libido that wants his level of frequency, but that’s rare. And in marriage?!? Perhaps during the honeymoon, or the first few months. After that, a man has decades where his libido is higher than his wife’s, and unfortunately, most women put the brakes on.

If a woman was insane enough to make the argument presented in this story, almost every man who ever lived would immediately throw in her face the THOUSANDS of times he wanted sex and she didn’t!!!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If the wife was in her late 30's to mid 40's maybe this would be believable but almost sixty? Get real this story was crap from the start. The husband having performance issues can be fixed several ways, this author didn't bother to do any research and just made cap up.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter5 months ago

Good solid story. Thank you for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I agree with anonymous ZK from 7 days ago. My wife went thru menopause for over 12 years, and there were a lot of nights that she "begged off for sex". Even now in our 60's she still has times where she doesn't want it, but I do, so we do it anyway. I guilt her about all those times we didn't because she was having hot flashes or some other thing. We used lube to help some of her dryness too. Oh I tried to lube her up by going down on her, but she still complained. And that's not even mentioning the 7 to 10 days a month (12x20+years do add up), where she had cramps and wasn't interested in sex because it was "that time of the month". Believe me I've heard enough excuses over the last 40 plus years. Thanks for sharing the story though I enjoyed it.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

I get really, really get tired of all (well most all anyway) of the authors who seem to decide that 60+ years old is ancient and that men of that age are out of commission!! Yes there can be problems but in today’s world the majority of the issues can be fixed/controlled for something like even another 20 or more years!!! At the same time women of similar ages are generally much more likely to be frigid, many of whom begin to develop those symptoms as early as in their 40s!! Don’t know much about the cheating wife in this story but takes a huge amount of imagination to go along with a woman her age wanting sex 2 - 3 hours per session plus 2 -3 a week!!!

Being 80+ I can personally vouch for all of the above!!

The redeeming part of this story is that the MC finally has enough and gets out and on with his life!!

TrambakTrambak4 months ago

Good story but extremely frustrating.

And sad.

I just don’t understand why he allowed this nonsense to go on for almost 7/8 months?

I also think he left her too much money!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great well told story from someone who understands life and the people in it. Importantly he does not live inside his own head but gets out there and experiences others. Five bright stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yeah, he let it go on too long, and left her way too much money. Should have left her none and let the traitor kids support her. But I can see why he'd be soft on her remembering all the good years together. Too bad, all that's past now. Now she's a selfish entitled cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Guys, let's not get this entirely twisted. My wife and I are 72 and 71 respectively, and she can hardly get enough sex from me. She would do it just about every day, I believe, while I'm doing good to keep her happy once a week. She would, and has, suck me every day if I could handle it. I do worry some about my performance deteriorating further as time goes by and I get older. But I never worry about her cheating on me. Why? Because she loves me so fucking much, and I love her like that right back. I also take a whole day just to please her every so often, and a whole weekend for her birthday and anniversary. We've been married over forty years, and she rescued me and my oldest daughter from my cheating whore drug abusing first wife. She saw I was a good man and father, and gave her two more children that she really wanted. I've worked my ass off for her, as she has for me, because we both deserve it. I realize how lucky I am. And so does she.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's just sad that the cheating bitch was that stupid. But I don't understand why he gave her so much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well about some of these comments I don't understand. I'm several years older than my wife and she's the one that started slacking off on the sex. I m over 70 and I haven't cheated on her.I won't disrespect her.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff4 months ago

One final comment. I'm 77, my wife of 53 plus years is 76. We both still keep each other VERY happy. There are many ways for me to satisfy her 'needs' as well as her 'wants', both in and out of bed. We've both read this story several times and think Ray was far too generous with the stupid bitch.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain4 months ago

Ray RULED! Unfortunately, this society today wants TOTAL freedom to do what THEY want, not have anyone JUDGE them & hurt their itty bitty feelings!

Good story, Ray found happiness without the SLUT!

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

No problem at all with him leaving this toxic family, but the story would’ve been even better had he arranged to have Luke’s cadaver delivered to Josie’s front door.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very very realistic tale but some of the commentators indicate they have led very sheltered lives and/or have closed minds. Sad.

This tale has always been a five star sparkler for me. Still is.

BigfundrewBigfundrew4 months ago

Excellent story.

AND very well written. Thank you.

A rare 5 stars from me.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would never forgive any of the children, especially Kristine. They all chuckled him for a year with no end in sight. So what if Kristine's marriage is in trouble -- she brought that upon herself and she has to live with the consequences. I hope Eric has a set of balls and gets rid of her before she chuckles him like she allowed her dad to be. Go Eric!!!

tomol111tomol1114 months ago

Great author… my new favorit!

c24jc24j4 months ago

Very good story!! He was almost too accommodating . . . but it worked towards the point. I was glad he didn't go after Luke, though many might have wanted him to. I think it would be better if he destroyed him with words, or destroyed his character.

I would have loved to see some more remorse from Kristine and his wife. I would also have loved to have the family refuse to allow Luke around any more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First I would say that my family would never agree like they did, but again my wife would never take a lover. After 15 years of no sex I don’t think she would want someone else to have sex with.

In many stories like this the younger generation doesn’t see extracurricular sex as a big problem. I can’t believe the people I know would hold that viewpoint. Just a different perspective from the conservative place in which I live.

The author ✍️ wrote a fantastic piece about people that I think are terrible people. 5 stars!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

my situation was/is the reverse of this up to a point . my wife went through early onset menopause in her early fifties and lost all desire for physical intimacy of any kind . certainly no sex,very little if any in the way of kissing,hugging,snuggling in bed,etc. now mother nature has decided it's my turn , poor health and medication have robbed me of the ability to get hard and perform normally . i can at least have a semi chub and achieve orgasm,but it's not the same as the real deal with a partner . i'm 65 now and have however many years left like this . not the way i thought i'd be at this age.

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

One of the best stories on this site.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg3 months ago

I’m currently listening to this story on YouTube. Unless BigGuy33 gave his permission to use it, it’s another story stolen from Literotica for some YouTuber to make money off of without having to pay or create their own original stories.

I’m only half way through the video and decided to look up the source material once I realized where it was. I will stop listening to the video as I am a published author in real life and do not support intellectual property theft. I will also block this particular YouTube channel from my feed so I do not accidentally launch any more stolen stories and count toward that channel’s monetization award. Sadly, YouTube appears to only allow content owners to report copyright infringement.

With that said, I have some initial thoughts. First, there’s no way in hell a man with any balls would allow this to continue one day after discovery, let alone months and/or years. This I state from my years dealing with this issue as a pastoral counselor. Secondly, a real man certainly wouldn’t have stood for the actions of the family during an intervention. A real man would have thrown them ALL out of his house - physically, if he had to dependent on his health concerns. At the very least, he would have removed himself from the situation and let all in attendance know that they were all disowned - yes, even his cheating wife. The point is not that she cheated as much as her disrespect to her husband and the violation of his trust.

Obviously as a pastoral counselor I do not condone Josie’s actions of taking a lover due to Ray’s inability to perform, which is really her gaslighting everyone because Ray was pleasuring her in other ways without intercourse. It was only Josie’s selfishness that allowed her to justify taking a lover and giving her body to him. And that’s what it was - taking away from her husband the most intimate part of their relationship. I have known couples where the husband couldn’t perform for health reasons. Most of the wives kept themselves faithful, accepted and enjoyed the pleasure received from the alternate forms of sex. Some, with their husband’s approval, took lovers and gave their bodies to them. Again, in my professional opinion, that is stealing from their husbands the most intimate part of their union. The key point being - with their husband’s approval. That’s usually the point where they entered into pastoral counseling… they wanted to know that God would be forgiving of their approved infidelity. I pointed out that my job was not to give them absolution, only God can do that, even if you’re catholic.

My job was to show them through scripture, which they claimed to respect and hold dear, what our faith said about infidelity. Yes, it’s true that the Bible says the marriage bed is undefiled. But that means only that what a man does with his wife in their sex lives, is considered clean in God’s eyes. I also pointed out that the Bible also condemns adultery and no where does the Bible allow adultery for health reasons. Spiritually, in the Christian faith, the joining of one man to one woman is a representation of the relationship mankind has to God. And that’s why God condemns adultery.

Only a coward allows himself to continue to be cuckolded. A real man would have cut all ties to his family. A real man would have immediately thrown the wife out of HIS house, changed the will to disinherit everyone that supported her, changed his retirement plan to remove them as beneficiaries, redirected his paycheck to his own personal account, leveled lawsuits against everyone involved for alienation of affection, if allowed in whatever jurisdiction he lived in, split the assets in accordance with the law and moved on with his life and gotten a dog. Yes, it’s a lonely road. I know that all to well from my own experience (I’m not claiming to be a real man, though I like to think I am). My dog and occasional girlfriends have kept me sane (ish) these past couple of decades 😆😆

Regardless of your religious beliefs, this is a morality issue. The fact that today’s youth see nothing wrong with infidelity because “it’s just sex,” is the direct result of moving away from spiritual teachings, not just in the Christian faith, but in other faiths as well.

Regarding the story itself, I’ve read other BigGuy33 stories and have found them to be fairly well written. I’m expecting that this one too is of similar standards. I will now finish reading the story and confirm.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was hard for me to read . . . I also have E D. I wonder how things will turn out for me

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At her age the bitch will see her value to the bloc of potential lovers who are willing to service her needs dwindle at an ever increasing rate leaving her to resort to mechanical stimulation or go without!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The ending was much to soft.

I don't think Josie suffered in ANY way, She got everything she wanted! He should have left her with much less $$$!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Big Guy, I thank you for your tales. I've found many of my favorite writers (like you) on this site. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah3 months ago

Very nice! — Borat

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

I didn't like it much. I didn't like that the husband put up with too much "shit" from his wife and his family for too long. For too long, he was a wimp consenting cuckold. And what to say about the wife? An egoist, self-centered bitch who not only cheated on him physically but emotionally as well, considering his lover not only a fuckbufdy but a boyfriend. She's a true egoist because an egoist is not a person who lives as he/she wishes but one who makes others live so that he/she can live as he/she wishes. In this case, she was an egoist because she wanted to have a lover and she wanted her husband to accept it despite his objection. Of course, a person can share his/her body with anybody he/she wishes, but cannot force his/her partner to accept it. A person can be unfaithful and have all the lovers he/she wishes, but the partner also has right to have a faithful partner, and when two rights collide the conflictt arises.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...