Independence Day

Story Info
Independent woman struggles with and enjoys her submission.
2.6k words
4.06
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyRyan
RubyRyan
10 Followers

** All fictional characters are over 18.

** Trigger warnings: rape, guns, chasing, degradation.

SMS: "I know where you are. I will pick you up today."

"Have you lost your mind? Like, you say a lot of crazy shit, but if this one is real, I might have to start paying closer attention."

My best friend isn't kidding. I put the phone back in my lap and reconsider my decision to show her the text from Him.

"He's here somewhere, now? Stalking you?" She asks, pointing generally to the patriotic crowd jockeying for shade around us. We are at a huge, local celebration on July 4th. It's a big draw for the town and creates an almost carnival-like atmosphere.

"I doubt it, but I also don't think it's really stalking if you're in on it. I'm sure it's just sexting fun. We haven't seen each other in months. Really. It's not a thing." I reply dismissively, secretly hoping I am wrong.

"Oh, I hope it's not a thing. I don't like the way you seem about this one. It's weird." she quips with a bit of knowing side eye.

Again, she isn't kidding. I am weird about this one. He is not like any man I have ever met, and he makes me think and feel and act like no one I have ever met. I am your classic independent woman: educated, corporate job, well-traveled, manners, all that stuff. I have straightforward relationships with gentlemen who open doors and compliment me and send "good morning, beautiful!" texts.

But that version of myself does not seem to exist with this man. Somewhere between, "Can I have your real phone number?" and "I know where you are," I became the willing participant in a "relationship" with a man who does whatever he wants, all the time. And I can't get enough of him.

It feels obscene and shameful to hope a man will abduct and ravish me. Women work everyday to avoid just this thing. But to think I could be His target makes me so hot. I have to pull the brim of my hat down to cover the blush in my cheeks.

Everything about dating, (is that what this is?) Him has been different. Just the fact that He is/was in the military is new for me. But Special Forces? Military acronyms. So many guns. All foreign to me, but the really new thing is the way He makes me feel.

On our first date, I was excited to be sharing a pizza with a really cool guy, like maybe he was probably too cool for a nerdy, business girl like me, actually. At ease and funny, nice to the waitress, and so hot. Dear god. But I quickly discovered that this calm and disarming "chill vibes" demeanor distracts from a lethal, always-on interior.

"Come sit on this side of the table, next to me." He pulled up the chair next to him.

"I'm sorry, what?" I ask him with a coughing laugh and a sip of my gin & tonic. We were half-way through our meal and having a great time. I thought this might be when he shows me his funny side.

He locked eyes with me pointedly and put his hand on the back of the chair next to him. "Let's not act like you don't know what I said."

I was speechless.

No man, woman or AI product has EVER.

EV-ER talked to me like that.

And dear god, did I love it.

I wanted it.

I felt my heartbeat between my legs and my jaw drop.

Give me more of whatever this feeling is, you sexy beast.

And that's all I have thought about since, and all I am thinking about now, as I hide both blush and desire behind the brim of my floppy, straw hat.

With the last screaming firetruck of the parade moving past us, my best friend leans over to me, giving the universal signal for "I've had enough of this and am about to bail."

I hold up my hand.

"I get it. No need to explain. Parades and fireworks and all that are my things." I reassure her preemptively. "I am fine to watch the rest solo, and I have plans with friends later for the fireworks. So, you are good to go."

She laughs in relief. "Yay. Thank you for understanding. I'm heading straight for a shower and air conditioning."

"I'll text you later.. " I shout at her quickly disappearing head. She wastes no time in getting the hell out of the heat.

I am happy to sit alone, people watching, listening to the bands and contemplating my crazy crush:

SMS: "I know where you are. I will pick you up today."

I can't help but keep looking at my phone. Fuck, that is hot. He makes things so fun, even if it's just pretend. I smile to myself and giggle, touching my flaming cheek with the back of my hand. But is it pretend? Why do I think this is a joke?

How could it not be a joke? That delicious man has better things to do than to stalk and abduct a silly woman with a crush. He's clearly only enjoying your naive affections. You should stop embarrassing yourself by continuing to consider it.

Again, though. I don't think he's a prankster. He wasn't kidding when he told me to come sit next to him on our first date. And he certainly wasn't kidding when he then took my hand and put it on his hardening cock. "Rub my cock while I talk to you," He directed.

I started to look around the restaurant to assess the exposure, but He quickly put an end to that.

"Eyes on me."

"Are you fucking kidding me? I don't just rub a random man's cock in a sports bar for all to see." I whispered fiercely.

"That's funny, because that's exactly what you're doing. And we both know that I'm not just any man," He teased.

"Besides, I can see everyone in here, and they are not looking at us. And anyone who is looking at us, just wants to join," He explained, kissing my neck and ear.

There is something about knowing this man can handle anything that completely undoes me. I cannot tell him no. I don't want to tell him no. I just want to do what he says and please him.

With the final celebratory musket shot, the parade ends, and so do the hot memories of our first date. Tossing my bag and chair over my shoulder, I start the long trek back to my car. I love walking, not dealing with traffic, and my path runs through the town gardens. It's completely out of the way, but it's zero stress, I've walked it hundreds of times, and I'm not alone. Most of the town is headed the same way.

At the next light, though, the crowd turns right to make its way to the harbor. I am going straight, heading away and into the gardens. I start across the street, and my phone alerts to a text:

SMS: "Don't take another step that way. Stay with the crowd."

WHAT. THE. FUCK?

I am not about to stop in a crosswalk, so I keep walking, considering the text, entering the gardens. I take a quick right and start down the path to the Rhododendron forest. I've taken this route so many times that I don't stop to consider WHY he might have sent that text. Is it possible he meant it?

I smile at the men heading towards me before I realize I'm in trouble. They hold their smiles too long and walk directly at me.

"Oh, fuck." I groan.

"Yes. We intend to do just that!" the nastiest of the trio spat back at me.

I throw my chair and bag at them and start running for my life, but they only seem to love this more:

"Fuck, yes."

"Hot and a fighter."

"I'm first."

I hear them start running behind me, and I let out a scream of terror. How the fuck is this happening to me? Is this not small town America, freaking fourth of July?

OH MY GOD!

And then He's there, too, walking calmly but purposefully towards my running and screaming form.

And He has a gun.

Fuck.

Oh, god. I was so wrong about this. He's going to rape and kill me with those guys.

All of the running stops.

"Get on your knees." Is all He says.

My knees hit the ground, but he's not looking at me.

He has his gun and generally terrifying glare focused on the other three.

"Crawl over here behind me, sweet girl." He says, still not looking at me.

Oh, thank god. He's not with them. He's going to save me. I begin crawling across the pea gravel to him. It hurts my hands and knees with every movement.

I try to sneak a look back at the other three, but He quickly corrects me: "Eyes on me while you crawl."

What is happening to my life right now? I think.

Finally getting close enough for him to hear me, I mutter, "My crawling seems excessive. You do have a gun. I could have walked over here."

The corner of his mouth rises in appreciation, but he whispers with false sweetness in retort, "Oh, you'll be lucky to ever get off your knees after today's behavior."

"Fuck. Why is that such a turn-on?" I mumble.

He only chuckles.

I try to watch from my spot in the gravel, but He has other plans.

"Eyes down." He directs.

WHY AM I FOLLOWING THESE COMMANDS?

Because I can't see anything but gravel, I think I hear other men arrive and then leave. He was clearly communicating with them, but no one said a word. After his original demand that everyone get "On your knees," the rapists never made another intelligible sound. Just whimpers and groans, as far as I can tell.

He has that effect on people. I appreciate it.

And then he finally looks at me.

I don't like what I see.

"Crawl over here and take my dick out of my pants."

I don't hesitate.

"Good girl. You learn faster than today would indicate."

I blush at the pleasure his approval brings.

But I can't wait to be at this man's feet. I can't help myself. I don't care that I've studied at the best universities in the world and been trusted with billions of dollars in my work, or made grown men cry over my business decisions. I want to kneel at this man's feet and do his bidding.

"Get my dick nice and wet."

I start to reply when he says, "Nope. No words. Get my dick wet. The only thing I want coming out of that mouth is my dick and some slobber." He pats me on the head condescendingly as I start licking his balls. "There you go. That's a nice start."

I should probably feel degraded, but I don't. This is hot as fuck. I take my time and enjoy licking and sucking this man's balls. I stroke his cock and moan my pleasure in serving him.

"How am I the first fucker to realize what a sweet little sub you are?" He chuckles, patting me on the head again. "Nope. Not a real question for you. Do your work."

I blush again, and he laughs, "Fuck, that's cute. Now, put that monster in your mouth."

I slowly lick up from the base to the tip several times. Flicking the ridge of his helmet with each pass.

I assume he will strike an unbothered pose, so it is gratifying to hear the groan when he bottoms out in my throat.

"That's what I mean. There's my girl."

And instead of pulling back like I'd planned, I find his hand is now holding my head fully against him, monster cock down my throat. He knows I can handle it, but he also knows I'm going to buck at the loss of control.

"Perfect. Now look up. Yes. You can choke on my cock for a spell, so I know I have your full attention. I need to make a few things clear. Yes, as a matter of fact I do realize it's difficult to breathe, and you're probably panicking a little... " He says not entirely sweetly, running his left thumb down my cheekbone.

"You. Are. Mine. Understand?"

I try to nod and gurgle a yes, so I can get some relief, but he just laughs.

"No. I'm just getting started, because you definitely DO NOT understand yet, sweet girl."

I try to look away, gain some control over myself and the situation.

"Eyes on me."

He wipes the tear that has escaped from my eye.

"When I text, you answer. Always.

When I call, you answer. Every time.

There is no Do Not Disturb for me.

But most importantly, when I give a command, that's the action I want.

No questions. No lip. Action."

He runs his hand through my long hair and grabs a handful. It hurts like hell, and yet, it feels so good. I love his power. He thrusts further into my throat and rotates his hips for emphasis.

"All of this is mine to do with as I please. No one else. Do you understand?"

He finally releases my head, and I sit back to catch my breath with a cough.

Wiping the slobber and tears from my face I look up at him.

"Thank you for saving me, Papi. May I finish serving you?"

He doesn't reply. He just takes a step forward, gun still in hand, murderous grin on his face, giant cock loose in the breeze.

He finally throws his head back in appreciation, as I stroke and suck and moan my pleasure at his feet. Fondling his balls with one hand, and stroking his fat cock with the other, I coordinate the timing to build his pleasure.

"Oh, I love this big cock. Thank you for letting me have it." I coo, taking the fat head in my mouth and using my other hand to meet me halfway.

I suck his dick with pleasure. I don't care that my knees are on fire from the pea gravel, my makeup is running down my face, or that we are in broad daylight.

Pleasing Him is my only concern.

"Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum," He groans.

I try to brace myself against his thighs to gain some control, but he tightens his hold on my hair, pushing his cock deep into my mouth, tilting my head back.

"I want you to look at me while you swallow my babies."

He smiles down at the powerless mess he's made of me, pumping his cock slowly, barely moving as it pulses and throbs and unloads his cum into my throat.

"Fuuuuuuuck. That's my mouth." He laughs.

I watch as he finally releases my head and steps back.

"Clean me up and put my dick away, sweet girl. Then go home." He directs.

"That's it? You're leaving?" I whine at him. "You're not going to fuck me? Go out for lunch?"

"Stay on this path. Get in your car, and go home." He doesn't budge.

"Will I be safe?" I whine again, batting my eyelashes, hopefully.

He only rolls his eyes at me.

"Who's the boss?" He asks, looking down at me, kindly.

"You are, Papi." I relent with a sigh.

"That's right. Now, get up and start walking. I'll be in touch."

RubyRyan
RubyRyan
10 Followers