All Comments on 'Independence Day - She objected'

by Topspot101

Sort by:
  • 227 Comments (Page 3)
TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

You had a great chance to really end this with a banger but missed it man. You should have had his wife and kids bust into his apartment while he was doing the mattress mambo with Angela.

MisterPGMisterPG4 months ago

I like it, but ending is too abrupt. I need retribution for the injustice. Lol!

4 stars.

KoxokKoxok4 months ago

I liked this story, but what the hell doc? Changing an adult’s dosage because his spouse was worried, and without consulting him at all? That could be a lawsuit in the making.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A cute five star follow-up. And I am very aware what some families are capable of.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So what happened with his family? Were you in a hurry to get this finished? You know you can use a third page if you need it? No charges were filed by anyone about all the shenanigans with his medication, misuse of POA, etc.? Nothing???

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Geez, his family was certainly against him in all ways. Glad the legal system worked.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was good but the ending left untilled much fertile ground involving the family. The wife and daughter's behaviors were too extreme to allow them to avoid significant consequences. The other children and the respective spouses should also at least have been prodded to examine their own actions and forced to explain their motivations for treating an innocent man so poorly. Sex with a new partner was certainly a just reward for the MC, but he was due other satisfactions as well.

doctrptdoctrpt4 months ago

While entertaining, the number of violations of this man's rights and circumstances that could never happen due to medical laws is alarming, and detracts from the story. The eldest daughter (Kristiner, Kirsten, or Kristin, as it changed several times) is a bitch and should have received a greater portion of woe for her actions. I hope her husband saw her behavior and dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An interesting take on the original tale, except that at the end it fell off a cliff. Too much left unsaid, and too many angles overlooked. This followup is in dire need of a followup. Still, four stars. Could have been three.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Interesting antics throughout to the ending which was pressed and sloppy... as though you got tired of the story and just want to get it done with. ⭐⭐⭐

arnowolarnowol4 months ago

Great story, but the ending was too abrupt. I would be interested to know how his family fared after the divorce. And what I would also know, why did they want to keep him so badly even though there was no love there anymore?

But this story was definitely worth 5*****!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If your too lazy to finish it why bother to write it.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

not bad, interesting twist of the original. BTB, kids too.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Nice way of ending it from the original

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent and certainly all that need be said. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

You have no idea how the legal system works. This is obviously fictitious in a weird way.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Looking at recent comments:

Members approved

3 name Anonymous were picky.

People it is fiction. Big Guy wrote a very good story and Topspot101 added an interesting follow-up.

If you don't like it, just don't read more from the author, but trying to pick apart a story that is fiction borders on stupidity.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

It would have been better if the kids found out he was having sex making Josies' dalliance totally selfish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A couple of constructive criticisms. You shouldn’t have tied this story to BG33’s. I think your writing skills could have easily carried off a stand-a-lone. BG33’s original kept intruding into the flow in my opinion. Secondly, the ending was far too abrupt. But it was your story to write. Good job. 4*

AllNigherAllNigher28 days ago

I really enjoyed this but I agree it needs a follow up, and some look back as well... Why were children doing what they were doing,? Why did the wife want him to stay for that matter ...

But great read nonetheless

muddman74muddman7427 days ago

Good story, but it needs an epilogue where momma slut and daughter bitch suffer. Maybe momma slut turns into a raging drunk and crashes out into a tree and becomes a tomato and daughter bitch has her husband divorce her sorry ass. Still gave you 5 stars for the story though.

mndhanson017mndhanson01726 days ago

The ending just fell apart with that line of "Divorce went through without a hitch and I'm a single man", that was lazy writing, literally what happened with Josie and Kristine, they were literally putting up so many walls, it makes no sense how it can just go without a hitch. Just no substance

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg13 days ago

I don’t care how good the writing may be. It’s an automatic 1 ⭐️ for him moving to the spare room. NO! NEVER! You move HER! Giving up the MASTER bedroom only serves to strengthen the idea that she is in charge; in control. ABSOLUTELY NOT! In fact, if she disrespects you as much as this WW, THROW HER OUT!! Preferably in an alligator infested swamp. At night. When they’re feeding. 😋 Just kidding. Don’t throw her to the ‘gators IRL.

fishgetterfishgetter5 days ago

NO, with NO repercussions given to the Devils ('his kids'), it is a 3* from me. The family were the ones who needed the Nutso Doctor. If there were a result of the people involved, it would have been an easy 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

In agreement with myself previously, and for the same reasons, four stars. But Inlike my previous comment, it is not "closer to three". I enjoyed this tale a lot.

/

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 hours ago

Every member of the family lied to the court multiple times. I would hound the DA day and night until he prosecuted all of them for perjury, and put them in prison for 5 years for each lie.

/

If the DA won’t do it, then he’s going to have an “accident”. Then one by one every person who sided with the slut will be punished!

/

Leave the slut for last. Let her experience the devastation of all her enablers being maimed, dying, or just disappearing. Have her living in fear, wondering what her punishment will be, and when it will come. Then make her suffer so much that she begs for death…

/

ZK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous