Independence Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a nasty girl!" Rose said as she could feel this was definitely not the first time Daisy had taken it up her ass. And she even took on a mock English accent to have some fun at the expense of her new conquest. "Oooooh does the little English muffin like it up her thick bum? Does she like it when some sexy Yank takes her arse and fucks her like a little fucking strumpet?"

Daisy laughed at Rose's purposely bad British tone but she wasn't laughing for long because she was soon overcome with a series of intense moans as Rose thrust up her ass harder. The feel of that thick plastic going up her ass and filling and stretching her hole was pure ecstasy to Daisy. She loved being fucked up the ass, especially when girls did it now and she had never been with a woman quite like Rose.

The laughter was also cut off for another reason as Daisy was suddenly kissed and not just by any girl but by someone who was in the exact same position as she was. Because she was not the only British girl at the party and she was most definitely not the only one being fucked up the ass by someone eager to stand up for good American values.

"Mmmmmm you look so fucking hot taking that cock up your nasty fuckhole," Emma Watson moaned as she kissed Daisy's beautiful lips and helped herself to a sensual feel of the woman's bare tits as they jiggled from Rose's hard thrusts. "You're just like me now Daisy! Oooooh it feels so fucking good to be fucked like this! It feel so good when they take you and stuff your arse full of plastic! Ughhh I love being their little anal fuckwhore and you'll love it too now! Mmmm c'mon Daisy show me how nasty you can be!"

Daisy badly wanted to show Emma how hot and slutty she could be and taking it up the ass from Rose was something she knew was a good start. Daisy had not expected to see Emma at the party and she had been shocked to find out the supposed angelic good girl was a total slut. But that shock had faded and now Daisy felt nothing but arousal for her fellow British star.

She kissed Emma back with a raging lust as the Star Wars and Harry Potter universes crossed over in the very best and sexiest ways. Daisy had always admired Emma for her grace and beauty and how she had handled superstardom being thrust onto her. And now she was totally horny for her too as they kissed and fondled each other's bouncing tits while they both got fucked side by side.

While Rose was taking Daisy, Alyssa Milano was doing her part to celebrate her country's birthday by fucking Emma hard up the ass, something she already knew the girl was more than capable of handling.

"Ohhhh I love fucking you Emma!" Alyssa groaned while thrusting with her strap-on, hers and Rose's big tits bouncing as they sweated and grunted and fucked the girls hard. "Mmmmm yeahhhh this ass is so hungry for my cock, isn't it? Mmmmm you nasty little British whore! Take it deep! This is our day! We own you now and we're never giving you back! You two are property of the USA now so you'd better get it tattooed on your bums!"

Alyssa also took on a fake accent as she said that last part but before Emma could roll her eyes in response, Alyssa thrust harder up her very accommodating ass and stuck two of her fingers into Emma's cunt to so she could play with her clit.

"FUCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSS!" Emma cried as her clit was stimulated while her ass got stuffed. "OOOOH YESSSS MMM FUCK YES I'LL DO IT LYSSA! I'LL TATOO MADE IN THE USA RIGHT ON MY BUM IF YOU DON'T STOP FUCKING ME OHHHH YESSS MMMM FUCKKKKK OOOOH HARDER LYSSA! HARDER OOOOOH YESSS DEEPER!"

Alyssa and Rose were side by side as they fucked Emma and Daisy. Both slutty Brits were on their backs with their legs up and their assholes wrapping around the strap-ons they had inside them. And since the two former Charmed co-stars were both all American girls on this special day, they were quick to indulge in that all-too American trait of needless competition.

"Bet I make my little slut come before you do!" Alyssa challenged her housemate. "Loser takes it up the ass from the winner!"

"Oh you are so on!" Rose grinned back as she spit on her fingers and then pushed three into Daisy's cunt, stuffing them right into the girl's very willing pussy and making sure her clit got even more attention than Emma's was getting. "And you are going to fucking get it Lyssa! You're overdue for a good, hard buttfucking and I'm going to make you see fireworks tonight!"

Indeed a fireworks show would be seen later from the beach at the mansion but before any of that happened, there were due to be many, many explosions that day at the poolside as the girls all made sure to celebrate the special day the way they always did best.