Independence Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailee loved slurping hot girl juice right out of Taylor at the same time Christina was letting her experience her magnificent tongue for the first time and the pleasure was practically making her eyes roll back in her head as she tongue fucked Taylor and felt Christina bury her tongue inside her at the same time.

"Ohhhhh my fucking Godddd ohhhhh fuckkkkk fuckkkkk yessssssssss fuck me Christina! Taylor said you were so good at this but you're even better than she said you would be!" Hailee gasped out between licks and slurps of her friend's vagina. "Fuck my pussy! Eat my out and lick the cum right out of me! Ughhhh fuckkk I'm so going to come to your record label and you and Britney can do to this to me all fucking day long there! Ohhh yesssss!"

"Mmmmm yeahhh you know this is all you fucking want now, isn't it? Just another girl who got her first taste of pussy and went full on dyke because of how fucking good it is!" Christina laughed before lashing her tongue some more at that delicious young slit and shoving her famous face into Hailee's spectacular ass. "Ooooh you taste so good Hailee! I love that you're a horny little lez just like me and Brit now! We're going to have so much fun with you at the label! You and Taylor too! Both of you come and we'll make you do a little naked duet together first before Britney and I have our fucking way with you both!"

All three girls were moaning uncontrollably as they fucked and so were so many others in the pool. Girls were splashing around and kissing and playing with each other and having so much fun. It was a wild fuck fest in the water for everyone who wanted to dive in and join.

But the action wasn't just in the pool. There was plenty going on around it as poolside was crowded with girl bodies looking for some fun of their own. No one was wearing any clothes now as the hoots and lusty cheers and giggles that had begun as the party guests had started stripping and playing with each other had turned into something more intense and far more pleasurable.

Now Sarah wasn't just manning the bar anymore. She had been happily mixing drinks all afternoon for her guests but now she was being an even better hostess since she had Katy Perry's bare ass sitting on top of the poolside bar. And with Katy's legs spread open so invitingly, Sarah had happily dived in to start lapping away at her pinkness.

Sarah was eager to show off just how great a mansion party was especially to someone like Katy who was spending her first Fourth of July in Malibu and was now very eager to be invited back each and every year.

"Oh Sarah! Ohhhhh my Goddd ooooh yesss! Yesssss! YESSSSSSSS OOOOOH SARAH YESSSSSSSSS!" the dyed blonde pop star cried out as she squeezed her own tits and roughly played with her erect nipples. "MMMM FUCK ME SARAH! YESSS OHHH MY GOD YOU THROW THE BEST FUCKING PARTIES OOOOH YESSS YESSSSS FUCK MEEEEEE!"

"Mmmmm goddamn right we have the best parties," Sarah laughed, licking her lips in triumph as she got her first taste of Katy...or at least what she thought was her first taste since who knew who had done what to who at the Christmas party. "Don't you forget it either Katy! Mmmm you just keep bringing those beautiful tits and this tasty pussy over here so we can play with you! Oooooh and I can't forget about your ass either!"

The sound of that perked Katy up even more. She was more than happy to just sit back on top of the bar with her legs open and Sarah between her thighs. Katy had loved feeling the slayer's tongue fucking her pussy as her folds squished with soaking wet desire while she had fondled her own large breasts and looked down at how beautiful Sarah's blonde head looked while she was pleasuring her. But if Sarah wanted to get naughtier then Katy was more than happy to oblige her.

"Oooooh you want my ass huh? Mmmmm want my big, sexy butt Sarah?" Katy moaned in lust as she took it upon herself to change positions and present her ass to her hostess to show how much she appreciated being invited to the party.

Katy had to do it carefully to avoid toppling off the bar. But she could be goddamn graceful when she needed to be and she managed to keep from falling off while getting on all fours on the oak bar top and pushing her ass up in the air. And Sarah definitely appreciated the gesture.

She had been lustfully admiring Katy's shapely rear in the one-piece swimsuit the singer had once been wearing. The tight bathing suit had clung so nicely to Katy's round ass and her full cheeks had tantalizingly peeked out of it just enough to make Sarah salivate for her.

Sarah had made sure she had been watching before when Katy had, at the coaxing of her good friend Rihanna, pulled her swimsuit off. Rihanna had been one of the first guests to get naked and eagerly show off her gorgeous dark skin, tattoos and wickedly pierced nipples. Katy had been easily convinced to follow suit thanks to her friend's actions. Sarah had hungrily stared as Katy had slid one shoulder strap and then the other off her body and then boldly yanked her suit all the way off, freeing her justifiably famous tits.

But as great as those tits were, Sarah had found herself hungering especially for Katy's ass and now that she saw those thick pink cheeks in the flesh there was no way she could resist indulging herself. She crawled up onto the bar top behind Katy and, while laughing in whorish excitement, Sarah slapped both of her hands on the blonde pop star's juicy buns and spread them open.

Sarah's hands made a sexy smacking sound that Katy groaned from as her sensitive skin tingled thanks to the smack. And that sound of desire was followed up by a lot more as Sarah didn't go back to Katy's pussy. Instead she spread open the singer's ass and went right for her hole, lapping at Katy's puckered ring with her tongue and rimming her with gusto.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuckkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh!" Katy moaned, closing her eyes and feeling a huge rush of pleasure flow over her. "Do it Sarah! Mmmm fucking eat my ass! Oooooh jam your tongue up that fucking hole! Ohhhh you girls are all so nasty and I love it! Mmmm toss my salad for your fucking picnic because I want everyone to get a taste!"

Katy giggled as she said that because when she opened her eyes she saw the tables of uneaten food that they were now neglecting because all of them were too busy paying attention to each other. And that view also showed her a great sight by the edge of the pool that Katy loved to see.

Her gorgeous BFF Rihanna was lying on her back on a big, fluffy beach towel completely naked and being thoroughly tended to. Katy loved seeing Rihanna naked and she stared intently at her friend's gorgeous tattoos and piercings as the sunscreen and sweat from the hot day made her beautifully dark skin glow with a glaze of perspiration. And Rihanna's big tits looked so dark and delicious too, so full and ripe and tasty as they jiggled softly and seductively while her naked body writhed on the towel.

It was impossible for Katy not to stare at her friend's bare body while Sarah was behind her tongue fucking her ass because Rihanna's beautiful face was blocked from her view. Katy didn't mind though because that meant she got to see Selena Gomez completely naked too while she was riding Rihanna's face.

Selena looked so happy and sexy as she sat on Rihanna's face and ground her young cunt right into Rihanna's horny tongue. Katy loved seeing Rihanna's black hands squeezing the tan, round cheeks of Selena's bubble butt, gripping the curves of her backside and even digging her nails a little into the naked Latina's flesh. And Selena looked like she loved it too as she closed her eyes and moaned out again and again while bouncing on Rihanna's face and riding her tongue.

"Yessssssssss! More! Please more! Fucking eat my pussy Rihanna!" Selena begged in aroused urgency. "I always thought you were so hot but I never dreamed you'd ever be fucking me! Please don't stop Rihanna! Eat my wet pussy and make me feel how amazing your tongue is!"

Katy got off on seeing Selena's round tits bouncing and she knew that soon enough she'd be going over to kiss those beautiful breasts and taste Selena's sexy little mole. But that wasn't all Katy wanted to do because Rihanna was writhing nakedly and hornily not just from how much she loved the sweet sex sugar of Selena Gomez's vagina but because Rihanna's legs were open so she could have Demi Lovato go down on her.

Demi was just as naked as Selena and Rihanna, the brunette's sexy bikini tossed away now and happily forgotten. And Katy thought Demi looked yummier than ever as she kneeled in front of Rihanna and hungrily ate her smooth dark cunt while Selena rode the island girl's face. The girls were sharing Rihanna so well and Demi looked so beautiful with her big, beautiful ass sticking out in all of its naked glory and her sweet face buried between Rihanna's meaty thighs.

Katy knew if Sarah's tongue hadn't been shoved in her asshole right then she would have been jumping in to make that threesome a foursome. But she didn't mind waiting for that chance because Sarah's tongue felt amazing as it tongue fucked her naughtiest hole and Katy didn't want to make her horny hostess stop for anything.

Swimsuits and other clothes were littered everywhere as the party had fully turned into an orgy. After all, the girls all knew there was no better way to celebrate America's birthday than by exercising some of those precious freedoms, like the freedom to fuck each other silly.

And while Sarah had her face shoved into Katy's juicy rear, her fellow bartender was quite satisfied too with what was happening to her.

Jennifer Aniston had been happy to help Sarah mix and serve up drinks for the party but now she was the one being serviced because behind the bar, just feet away from where Sarah was lapping at Katy's puckered pleasure center, Jennifer had Natalie Portman on her knees before her. And that was a positon Natalie loved to be in because it meant she could get her hands on Jennifer's awe-inspiring ass and her face pressed into her friend's deliciously velvety pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck you taste so good! Mmmm you always taste good Jennifer!" Natalie moaned in between licks. "Mmmm this is your best Fourth of July party yet Jen!"

Natalie always said that every year but she wasn't just being nice. She truly meant it. Every year somehow exceeded the last one and Natalie was so happy to be kneeling before Jennifer and lapping away at her juicy fuckbox. Jennifer had one of the best bodies Natalie had ever seen and any chance she ever got to hook up with one of the mansion's hottest was one that she made damn sure she took.

Natalie didn't consider herself a submissive person, at least not officially. She didn't like to put labels on her desire. She just loved the bodies of women, especially all of her gorgeous, sexy friends in Malibu. She loved letting go and forgetting everything else in the world so she could focus only on pleasure and desire. And right then Natalie was getting plenty of pleasure from her desire for Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer's ass was so tight and toned in her eager hands and Natalie squeezed it with reverence as she lapped at the smooth, soaked vagina in her face. Natalie loved going down on all the women here at the mansion and she loved every time she felt their tongues on her pussy or her asshole or sometimes both at the same time. But right then she only had eyes for Jennifer as the Harvard educated Oscar winner kneeled nakedly before her and stared up lustfully at her while tongue fucking her friend's delicious hole.

"Mmmmmm yeahhhh oh Nat! Oooooh naughty girl mmmm fuckkkk yesssss you look so pretty like a good little slut on your knees for me!" Jennifer moaned out in pleasure as Natalie's well practiced tongue pleasured her so skillfully. "Mmmm fuck I love how naughty you get! Mmmm eat that pussy you dirty girl! C'mon Natalie! Ughhh yessss show me how filthy a horny little nerd like you can get!"

Natalie giggled when Jennifer put it so bluntly. She hardly considered herself a nerd but she also felt that if people were going to put that label on her just because she had thrived at an Ivy League institution and had done an iconic sci-fi franchise then she was going to wear it with pride.

Besides she loved to do nerd roleplay games like when she pretended to be the shy librarian who gets seduced by the naughty, aggressive dyke that Scarlett loved to act out in bed with her. And they had even had a fun roleplay recently where Natalie had slipped on a pair of glasses and acted like an awestruck first timer at ComicCon who got to meet the Black Widow Natasha Romanoff and worked out her hottest, dirtiest dream with her celebrity crush.

Maybe Jennifer would let her play that kind of a game with her too. Natalie could play a sexy nerd very well and she wondered what Jennifer would do if she were her "teacher" and found her naked except for a pair of glasses and an open science book and decided to keep her after class.

Natalie loved the idea of a game like that and she was sure Scarlett would want to join in too and help give the naughty teacher some punishment too after Jennifer had already spanked her first for being such a naughty nerd who had gotten naked in class.

Her head was spinning in the best way. Natalie didn't usually drink much because it made her light headed but she had been unable to resist having a few from such sexy bartenders and she was feeling it now as she happily kneeled and licked and dreamed up dirty fantasies in her head while pressing her beautifully flawless face to Jennifer's bald box and stared up at her while licking.

And Jennifer was just as buzzed too. Neither of them were drunk but they were definitely in that happy tipsy state where their inhibitions were lowered but they both knew exactly what they were doing. Jennifer liked that. She liked that a lot. She'd helped herself to a couple of the drinks she had been making and she had to admit she made a damn fine mix of rum and lemonade that hit the spot on a hot sunny day. Natalie had liked that drink a lot and Jennifer wanted to see if she still wanted some.

"Are you still thirsty Nat? Mmmmm the naughty nerd was drinking like an Ivy League party girl before," Jennifer laughed as she grabbed the open bottle of rum that was behind the bar with here. "Mmmm I know you want another taste Natalie and I don't just mean of my yummy fucking pussy juice!"

With Natalie kneeling down like she was it was so easy for Jennifer to take that bottle of rum and pour it down her naked body. The rum wasn't cheap. In fact it was the good kind that was pretty damn expensive. But Jennifer couldn't think of a better use for it right then than pouring it onto herself and letting the liquid coat her tits and run down her stomach and over her thighs before the rum showered Natalie's face.

Natalie hadn't been expecting Jennifer to do that but she took to it happily by opening her mouth and letting some of the rum drip in as the rest hit her face and dripped down her body too, getting her chin and neck and even down to her bare tits wet with alcohol.

"Mmmm yeah I can be your nerdy party girl Jen," Natalie moaned, smacking her lips to taste the combined flavors of the rum and Jennifer's pussy. "Mmmmm that's so yummy! Oooh but it'll be even yummier when you come for me and soak my tongue with what I really want to swallow!"

Natalie proved she meant what she said when she squeezed Jennifer's round, tight ass cheeks harder, pushing her up against her face and started licking the older woman faster and harder. That made Jennifer grunt and groan in ecstasy while moaning out Natalie's name again and again. And Natalie just wished Scarlett was there to see how well she was doing Jennifer.

But even though Scarlett Johansson couldn't see what her girlfriend was up to, she surely would have been delighted if she had. And the only reason she wasn't there watching or joining in was because Scarlett was quite well occupied as she was enjoying the party from the comfort of the poolside hot tub and was happily joined by three other girls in it.

It made for a bit of a crowded fit but the hot tub had been specifically built to accommodate a lot of bodies and there was more than enough room for everyone and perhaps even one more as they were all pressed together rubbing their naked bodies together and enjoying how the hot bubbling water felt on their bare skin while the hot afternoon sun shone over them all.

Scarlett found herself in the middle of all the fun in the hot tub as she happily made out with Stacy Keibler. The two were intensely focused on each other as they passionately kissed and smiled and moaned while their lips smacked together and their tongues touched again and again. And while they kissed, they were both going after each other's most famous asset. While Stacy's wet hands were massaging Scarlett's large breasts, Scarlett was reaching down into the water to grab and squeeze Stacy's fit, firm ass.

Touching each other only made them more into the kiss and they eagerly played with the other's bodies. Stacy's hands were all over Scarlett's chest, loving how the soft, large mounds of her tits filled up her hands and how good it felt to caress and seductively toy with them. Scarlett's wet tits felt so sexy in her hands especially as the girl's hard nipples pressed against her palms.

But Stacy knew how to make it even better. She didn't just use her hands to pleasure Scarlett's breasts. She also lowered her mouth to them, pushing them up out of the bubbling water of the hot tub to get her lips and tongue on then. While Scarlett moaned for her, Stacy began sucking on her nipples, going from breast to breast to make sure each erect nub and the pink areolas that surrounded them got lots of attention. And after she lustfully sucked on Scarlett's tits, Stacy naughtily licked them, tasting her own saliva all over those glorious breasts.

And while Stacy couldn't get enough of Scarlett's bosom, Scarlett was focused on Stacy's butt. Her hands had a healthy grip of the former wrestler and cheerleader's toned backside and with Stacy bent over to suck and kiss her tits, that made it even easier for Scarlett to get at Stacy's rear.

She squeezed and massaged those amazing cheeks, loving how tight Stacy's bottom felt in her grasp. Scarlett had always admired Stacy's ass whenever she saw it beautifully naked at the mansion and she loved every chance she had to play with it. Scarlett loved when she could bend Stacy over and smack her bare ass until those perfect buns turned a bright shade of pink and she always got off on having Stacy ride her when she wore a strap-on especially when Stacy would do it reverse cowgirl style so Scarlett could see those cheeks bounce so sensually while she filled her naughty holes up.

But Scarlett didn't just take pleasure from Stacy's ass. She made sure she gave it too. After all, Scarlett not only loved being a switch when it came to giving and receiving pleasure, she was truly not a greedy person. Why limit herself to only giving it to that great ass with sexy spankings and deep, horny fuckings?

Scarlett wanted everything when it came to Stacy Keibler's ass and she loved to kiss it and lick it and even shove her face into those tight gym-toned buns to feel it rub into her while she did filthy things to her friend to make Stacy feel good.

The two of them continued rubbing their naked, wet bodies together in the hot tub and while Stacy smiled while she licked all over Scarlett's swollen pink nipples, she also started laughing and moaning as Scarlett naughtily slid her fingers into Stacy's ass crack and tickled her hole with them.

"Mmmmm yeahhh do it Scarlett!" Stacy moaned, more hungry to gorge on Scarlett's tits than she has been for any of the delicious food at the picnic. "Mmmm I want it! Slide your fingers up my ass! I know you want to do it and I want to fucking feel it! Mmmm yeahh that's it Scarlett! Ughhh yesssss ohhh fuckkk finger fuck my ass! Oooooooh yessss mmmm so good!"