Independence Daze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy had never done anything like this before. She had done sex in public before but that was in the outdoors on camping trips and hikes and it had always been isolated and private with a boyfriend. This was right out in the open under the bright blue sky with so many other women around and it felt amazing to her to be nude under the sun and be eaten out by someone as hot as Maria Menounos while everyone else was fucking around them.

Everyone looked so good and so naked and so sexy and Lucy hoped this was the first of many pool parties she came to here. And she wasn't alone in that wish. Ariel Winter was thinking the same thing as she experienced something she never had before.

She was bent over and ass up and she couldn't keep from laughing over the strange sensation of a piece of cake being taken and mashed against her bare bottom. She had never even thought about doing something like that before and it felt kind of weird but also kind of good at the same time. It was definitely different and feeling the crumbs and all of that sticky frosting on her bare skin made her tingly in a naughty way that she liked.

That sensation was just a warmup though for the feeling of a hot woman's mouth literally eating the cake off of her ass. Ariel gasped and groaned and found herself liking that feeling a whole lot.

"Mmmmm fuckkk ohhhh my God!" Ariel cried in unexpected pleasure. "Ooooooh when you said you wanted to eat my ass I didn't think you meant it so literally!"

"Hey, didn't I say you had a delicious looking ass?" Jessica Alba laughed before taking another handful of the special American flag cake that they had gotten for the party with all the red, white and blue frosting and doing the most patriotic thing she could imagine by mashing it against Ariel Winter's big bare buns. "Mmmm and you are definitely a yummy girl Ariel!"

Jessica had frosting in Ariel's ass crack now and she didn't hesitate to go after it. She dove into those meaty cheeks and licked the sugary goodness right off it. And then she took things much further by spreading her open and starting to tongue fuck Ariel's puckered hole at the same time she played with the younger woman's sopping wet slit.

"Oooooooh my Godddddd! Oh yeah Jessica! Mmmm fucking eat me up!" Ariel gasped, pushing her ass back against Jessica's face and starting to grind into her, something that made Ariel's big tits start to bounce a little as they provocatively hung down in the position she was in. "Mmmm fuck turn that big ass of mine into dessert!"

And while Jessica was doing just that, Chloe Grace Moretz was underneath Jessica eating her pussy as the sexy mansion resident sat on her face and pressed her wet pink hole right to the eager blonde's mouth.

Ever since the Christmas party and the morning after realization that all of them had enjoyed what had happened to them there, Chloe had been trying to get her friends into the mansion lifestyle as much as possible. Because as far as Chloe was concerned, the more hot girls they could play with the better.

She had known for a long time that she was a lesbian and was only into women but to find out that all her sexiest friends, women who she had been nothing but platonic with, had shown Chloe what a magical place the mansion truly was. And she wanted to be invited to every party from now on and bring her friends with her so they could all learn as much as they could from their new friends in Malibu.

Bella and Olivia had certainly taken to the mansion lifestyle with ease and eagerness and now Chloe was so thrilled to see Ariel get into it too. Of course she couldn't actually see any of it, not with Jessica sitting on her face and making it so Chloe couldn't focus really on anything but Jessica's delicious pussy. But she could sure here the moans and the sexy sounds coming from her friend and the idea of someone as gorgeous as Jessica eating Ariel's sexy ass made Chloe so wet.

She wanted all of her friends to feel good here. Chloe wanted them to have so much naughty fun and learn dirty things from these women that she wasn't experienced enough yet to teach them. But Chloe also had an ulterior motive.

Her crush on Alyssa Milano was stronger than ever. The first taste of Alyssa's perfect pussy had only left Chloe craving more of the older woman. She and Alyssa had played many times since then but Chloe could see that Alyssa was still reluctant about truly opening herself up to her and all the fun they could have. So Chloe was going to make sure that she ingratiated herself with as many of Alyssa's friends as possible.

That way she would always have a chance to get to the mansion and to make Alyssa see that she could feel the same way for her that she did and it would be amazing. And if that meant Chloe was going to have to eat Jessica Alba's pussy, then that's just what she was going to have to do.

Jessica tasted so good and Chloe couldn't get enough of having the older woman's smooth, juicy pussy in her face, especially when she knew Jessica was being naughty with Ariel. Chloe had always known that Ariel had a great body with all of those curves in all of the right places but now she knew just how sexy her friend was and she found herself loving every chance she got to play with Ariel's huge, yummy boobs and that big, meaty ass of hers. Knowing Jessica was tasting Ariel now lmade Chloe even hornier and she lapped at Jessica harder as she reveled in her first mansion pool party.

"Mmmmm yeahhh that's it! Oooooh you really do know how to eat pussy Chloe!" Jessica groaned as she humped herself against the younger woman and playfully spread more frosting on Ariel's cake and then licked it off the girl's ass crack. "Mmmm fuckkk no wonder Lyssa likes you so much! Oooooh yesssss lick that pussy while I fuck your pretty friend! Mmmm you two can party here any time you like!"

Jessica moaned out wantonly again and again before she pressed her face back between Ariel's butt cheeks and tongued the girl's pretty pink pucker. Ariel's big buns muffled her cries in the sexiest of ways and Jessica rubbed herself into Chloe's face harder.

Naturally Chloe was elated by what she heard. She wanted Alyssa to like her. She wanted Alyssa to really, REALLY like her. And she wanted Alyssa to tell all her hot friends how good she was. Chloe was so happy as she licked away at Jessica's creamy cunt and tasted her delicious juices and that made it even hotter for Chloe as she got herself licked too.

It had been way too long since she had visited the mansion and sneaking away from her family for the day had been just the kind of medicine Mila Kunis needed. And now she had a face full of Chloe Grace Moretz's pussy and loved it. Who needed a holiday with her husband and kids when she had all she craved right here.

Mila really hadn't visited the mansion in so long and was blown away by all the new arrivals. They were all so hot and sexy and they'd all looked so good once everyone's bikinis had come off. And now Mila was wondering if they all tasted as good as Chloe did.

She had been a bit reluctant at first to get with someone so young but then she had thought about how she had pretty much been Chloe's age when Kirsten Dunst and Eliza Dushku had first seduced her. And even though she was married now and had kids, that was still the best sex of her life and Mila knew she craved pussy. She had denied herself for too long. Now she was getting it and every taste of Chloe's juices made her tongue happy.

Mila had been so happy to find out just how easily all of this had come back to her. Her eagerness to lick women and taste the cum fresh out of their pussies had been dormant but now it was stronger than ever. Mila had practically torn her swimsuit off as soon as she could and her own pussy was soaked as she lapped away at Chloe's young cunt and tasted her sweet, tangy essence.

She was definitely not going to stay away so long from the mansion again and Mila really enjoyed the taboo of being the "older woman" now who was going after the pretty young girl. When she had used to come to the mansion before she'd gotten married and had kids the shoe had been on the other foot and now she was the naughty woman going after fresh young pussy. Mila liked that a lot and it made her feel kinky and naughty in all the best ways.

There was so much happening in so many piles of naked girls at the poolside party. Independence Day to them definitely meant freedom from clothing as all those bikinis and swimsuits were tossed aside and everyone went wild on each other. No punch was needed, just good old fashioned lust this time.

The food table made for some messy fun for so many as Ava Sambora found herself giggling and happy as she sprayed whipped cream right from the can into her own mouth so she could taste it just like she had when she as a kid. And then she made it even better by spraying some onto Elizabeth Gillies' big, naked tits and then swiping the sweet cream off with her tongue as Elizabeth moaned and held Ava down to her chest so she could thoroughly tend to her.

And there was plenty of ice cream to play with too. After all it would have been a shame for it to simply melt, which is what Vanessa Hudgens thought as she dribbled a long line of chocolate ice cream all wet and cold down the hot skin of Ashley Tisdale's tummy, letting it pool right over her belly button before she licked it up with her tongue and then kissed her girlfriend right on the lips.

They weren't the only couple doing that either as Michelle Branch playfully let ice cream drip over Avril Lavigne's ass cheeks and then licked it up, loving how it made the sweet treat of her girlfriend's ass taste even better. And Lindsay Lohan wanted in on that too as she smeared the festive July 4 red white and blue ice cream on her bare freckled tits and let Avril lick it off her jugs, tasting the sticky mess and licking her nipples clean.

Lindsay's only regret was that it wasn't her own girlfriend who was doing it as Hilary Duff was quite occupied elsewhere. But Lindsay didn't mind because she at least got to watch her gorgeously sexy girlfriend be all hot and slutty as Hilary was on all fours right near her banging her bare ass right into Victoria Justice.

Victoria and Hilary had such great asses. Lindsay knew it. Everyone knew it. But if there were any doubters they were silenced by the show happening in front of them as Hilary and Victoria went ass to ass. They were sharing a double ended dildo as they both were on their hands and knees, their asses facing each other and the amount of toy not wedged up either one of their beautiful bare butts so small that that they were smacking into each other.

Both of them were crying out in pleasure as they shared the toy and felt their bare flesh slap together. This was the first time Victoria had done this and she couldn't believe how good it felt to have her bare ass smacking into another girl's while her naughty hole was being stuffed with a toy. It made her so hot and horny and she wanted to much more.

"Ughhh yeahhhh mmmm fuck! Smack my ass with your ass Hilary!" Victoria cried, loving how those thick, juicy cheeks of Hilary's backside felt slapping into her less juicy but so very round and tight bottom. "Mmmm yeahhhh fuckkk this is so nasty! Oooooh I love feeling your ass against mine Hilary! Mmmm do me hard baby! Make it so that fucking toy gets shoved up my butt more oooooh fuckkkk ohhhhh fuckkkkk yessss so good OOOOOH FUCK IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Victoria had totally blown off a barbecue with her boyfriend and their friends to be here and she felt so guilty about it. But she didn't regret her decision either, not when this felt so sexy and hot. She was being such a bad girl and she loved it. She loved being naked out in the hot sun and feeling herself get fucked up the ass where anyone could see it.

Victoria felt like she was turning into a total anal whore from how much she loved getting her ass fucked now. She had never tried it before she had come to the mansion and now she always came so hard from being dirty and slutty and letting girls take her firm, fit ass. Victoria could feel her own ass cheeks jiggle as she and Hilary bounced into each other, their buns slapping into one another while the pleasure of the double-headed dildo stretching their assholes feeling so incredible to them.

And if Victoria was turning into an anal whore, then Hilary already was one. She had been fucked like this so many times and she always loved doing it with someone new. Hilary could feel her thick ass cheeks bouncing as she and Victoria smacked their butts together and the dildo wedged up her hole was heaven to her.

"Mmmmmm yeahhhh ooooh you like it Tori? Like getting fucked up the ass like a nasty girl like me?" Hilary moaned and giggled as the iconic Disney and Nickelodeon girls went ass to ass and shared the double ender while the sun baked their naked, horny bodies. "Oooooh it feels sooooo good to be a bad girl and get butt fucked! Mmmm and you have such a great ass Tori! Ooooh I can't wait to taste your ass all over this cock as you suck off the end that was inside me! Mmmm fuck we can both be soooo nasty together!"

They weren't the only girls using toys either. There were always festive party favors like those on hand for a mansion bash and even though it was the Fourth of July and she was a patriotic Texas girl who loved the troops, the flag and good American values like puppies and apple pie, Kelly Clarkson was more inclined right then to want to celebrate Victoria Day and sing Oh Canada as the strap-on going straight up her ass was swallowed by her greedy hole.

"Ooooooh yesssssssssss do me Leesh! Do me hard! Do me nasty! Ohhhh yessss mmmm gawwd harderrrrrrrr! Fuck me harder Lessh! OHHHHHH YESSSS FUCKKKKK DO ME RIGHT UP MY BIG SLUTTY ASS YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!" Kelly screamed out for Elisha Cuthbert as the busty blonde Canadian fucked her from behind.

"Mmmmm yeahhhhh ohhhh fuckkkk I get so hot hearing you say that as I fuck this beautiful juicy fucking ass!" Elisha groaned, celebrating American Independence Day her way by fucking America's sweetheart up the ass. "Mmmmm you're so fucking sexy Kel! Ooooooh I love this yummy ass of yours so goddamn much!"

Elisha loved fucking girls. She never could get enough of getting a beautiful, sexy woman naked and getting at a great pair of tits and a delicious pussy. But there was no woman she loved fucking as much as she loved fucking Kelly Clarkson and there was no way she loved to fuck Kelly more than by bending her over and taking her ass deep with a strap-on.

Elisha was obsessed with her friend's ass. She loved it. She dreamed about it. She craved it 24/7. Kelly Clarkson's thick, meaty ass was pure perfection. It was a deliciously round rump roast prepared by gourmet chefs and Elisha never wanted to not be feasting on it. And since Kelly wasn't always into anal sex, Elisha savored every chance Kelly gave her to take it.

And that was why this was the best Fourth of July ever according to Elisha. Not only had this been a wonderful party with great food, delicious drinks, wonderful music and the best, sexiest friends she could ever have. But now she had Kelly bent over just the way she liked her and she could see those yummy cheeks jiggling and shaking with every hard thrust she pushed into her with.

It was ass fucking heaven and Elisha was so happy to be past the pearly gates so she could do to Kelly what she always loved to do. She was skillfully smacking into her friend, never giving Kelly too much of her fake cock to handle and keeping the pace steady and sexy as Kelly enjoyed every naughty inch of the plastic dong up her ass.

Elisha was so hot for this and she knew Kelly would soon be coming from this toy deep up her all-American butt. And she couldn't wait to get even naughtier after that and feed it right to Kelly's hungry mouth.

But while Canada was winning this particular battle when it came to ass fucking supremacy, just like during the Revolution itself America was winning the war against the British. Because as hard as Elisha was giving it to Kelly's ass, she was doing it nicely and sensually while just a few feet away, Rose McGowan was wildly conquering England thanks to the deep, nasty ass fucking she was dishing out to Daisy Ridley.

"Oooooh yessss mmmmm that's a good little English slut! Take it right up that nasty fuckhole of yours!" Rose grunted as she fucked the Star Wars actress forcefully and made Daisy cry out in ecstasy from it. "Mmmm this beautiful tight ass of yours is all mine now! You'd better take every inch I want to give you too Daisy because this is the only way you're going to fuck me or any of my friends ever again!"

Rose wasn't exactly wearing the red, white and blue as she did this. In fact she wasn't wearing anything at all except for Mr. Snappy but she was also fucking for a purpose. Initiating new girls to the mansion with a vigorous ass fucking was Rose's unofficial duty around there but she couldn't help but notice the extra appropriateness of having Daisy at her mercy. It wasn't exactly Washington vs. Cornwallis at Yorktown but it was a lot more fun to Rose's view.

"Mmmmm you like this Daisy? You like this made in the USA cock up your juicy British butt?" Rose laughed while thrusting away. "Ooooooh yeah this is how you fucking show some patriotism around here! By fucking little British tarts like you right up the ass! How you like America now Daisy?"

And Daisy's answer was as emphatic as it was immediate.

"Oooooooh I fucking LOVE America!" Daisy groaned as she felt her ass get filled like never before. "Mmmmm fucking do it Rose! Bang the fucking love of queen and country right out of my arse baby! Mmmmm make me wanna move to America and get a boob job and blonde hair and listen to country and western music! Mmmm fuck make me wanna be your horny American slut ohhhh fuckkkkkk yessssssssssss!"

Daisy would have done this if it had been the Fourth of July, Rosh Hashanah or National Donut Day. Any day she could get assfucked like this was a good day and she was more than happy to swear off her homeland as long as she could keep feeling Mr. Snappy up her ass.

This was Daisy's first trip to the mansion and she hadn't really known what was in store for her there. But she had sure found out. Scarlett and Natale had been so eager to invite her and Daisy had never been to a big Fourth of July party before. But this was certainly like no party she was sure anyone else was having and that was the best part.

Daisy wasn't about to get all bent out of shape about revolting colonists and how ungrateful Americans were when she had a chance to get fucked like this. Scarlett and Natalie had told her all about the mansion and all the fun they had there and Daisy had wanted in. She'd had no idea there was going to have to be an initiation though. That had been hidden from her and now Daisy was so glad it had been a surprise. She liked how it was sprung on her and she loved how Rose was fucking her.

It was so hot to be where she was completely nude and so fucking horny as she lay on her back with her legs up in the air in a V while she opened up her ass for Rose McGowan and her big, glorious fake cock. Daisy had never felt a cock like this before inside her and the toy was fucking her better than any real dick ever had. It made her so fucking hot and she could feel the juices dripping down from her cunt while she was willingly and happily sodomized by her pale skinned new friend.

"Mmmmm I love the sound of that! You're my tea and crumpets little bitch now Daisy and I'm the big bad US of motherfucking A!" Rose laughed while thrusting away.

Patriotism might not have really been her bag but fucking hot girls sure was and she loved having the chance to conquer some English ass on such an appropriate day. It made it extra fun for her and she was already having a ton of fun from being able to look down and see Daisy Ridley naked and sweaty, her face contorting in ecstasy and her round, bouncy tits shaking on her chest while she thrust up into her and took her ass for the first time.