Indescretion - Once More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I only live about half an hour away." He added with a hint of uncertainty at the silence.

That was good to know. Not too cocky. I'd hate it if he was arrogant. But I suppose I could take a chance.

"Thanks, that's very sweet of you." I took the proffered bag and turned and bent straight legged to put it down behind me. Lingering just long enough to let him get a look at my bum in my skin tight yoga pants.

Turning back quickly, I caught him in the act and for a split second; I was undecided what to do. Pretend he wasn't checking me out or let him know he'd been caught. He opted for the latter, and my opinion of him went up a notch.

"Are you sure you didn't just come here to get another look at my legs?"

"Busted. Damn! You should be a detective. Got me to confess in no time flat. Better than the useless ones we have on the force."

I grinned and then hugged him on the doorstep. Pressing my whole body against him and I whispered into his ear.

"Who knows? Perhaps you might get to see more?"

As I pulled back, he looked shocked, but broke into a grin as he realised the potential of what I meant.

"Does that mean I can see you again?"

"It would be hard to see more if you can't see me." I scribbled down my phone number and handed it over. "Call me soon." I said, grinning as I closed the door.

I'd barely walked six feet before my phone started ringing. I picked it up and recognised the voice.

"Is this too soon?" He asked.

I laughed and hung up.

I had a good feeling about this!

The End

[I hope you enjoyed this instalment and will take a moment to vote and leave a comment. It is the comments that keep me writing. I think that this part will be the end of this character's storyline. Therefore, I ended it as I did.

I'd toyed with ideas for this instalment, but any further escalation, like that from the first to the second part, would have changed the main character too much to be believable. Rather than have her turn into some gang-bang slut. That would have destroyed the connection with the readers who enjoyed the first two parts. So I toned it down a little and wrapped up the story.]