All Comments on 'Indian - 9 - Monica'

by Bandra

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

Wow! All that fucking and Monica did not get bred by you? What was wrong with you, did you have a low sperm count, or was she on the Pill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"5"? Of course yet again rushing full on into the

stonewall of the language problem. If you must insert "Hindi" perhaps -- and I realise that India is the sexiest place in the world -- you should post a separate "Hindi" version??? Thanks again for the wank(s)!. . . .I'll suffer with the Hindi if I must.

BandraBandraover 17 years agoAuthor
Reply to Anon and Don

Anon in USA - I will pay particular attention to Indian language usage in future stories - maybe have two versions of the dialogs, so that the English dialog is uninterrupted. Thank you for your input. I promise, your days of suffering and torment will be soon over.

Don, yes Monica did get knocked up; not once, but twice. She was a true nympho and was screwing my friend and college mate too. The whole situation was just unbelievable, therefore, I left out the episodes between her and this other guy. She did not use condoms, was not on the pill, and relied on some Ayurvedic stuff like green papaya, bark of an Indian tree, etc. for birth control. Thank you for your input.

Bandra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hdpd

Supposed to be Keralites talking in Hindi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous