Indian Alpha Pool Party Ch. 01

Story Info
A seasoned slave meets a master in a pool party.
1.8k words
3.4
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
viju90
viju90
34 Followers

It was a warm evening in the coastal city of Chennai. Sun had just begun to set and filled the horizon with yellowish-green hues. Vijay drove his car into a quiet avenue off the east coast road. The avenue was very calm and sparsely populated. Perfectly spaced trees dotted the avenues on both sides, providing much-needed shade.

It was one of the uptown areas in the southern part of Chennai along the Coromandel coast. Houses in the locality are mostly large bungalows with high walls, well-maintained gardens, and manned by guards around the clock. Vijay stopped his car in front of one such house.

Predicament filled his mind. He was in a confused state of mind.

He felt excited as well anxious. The step he was about to take had the power to change his life forever. He drew enough confidence and dialled the number. He informed the person on the other that he had been waiting in front of his bungalow. The other person didn't speak a word and disconnected the call. Vijay would have spent 5 minutes before a tall, well-built figure with toned muscle opened the gate and gestured for him to get in.

The bungalow was well-maintained with perfectly curated hedges. Colourful flowering plants on both sides decorated the pathway. The bungalow looked very big and seemed big enough for two families. While architecture looked modern, it had a slight tint of traditional aspects of Indian architecture. Vijay parked the car and followed the tall guy like a dutiful dog.

The tall person is Master Brown, whom Vijay had met a week back at one of the pool parties organized by city-based BDSM parties. Master Brown and Vijay have connected in the pool party and exchanged contacts.

Vijay is a seasoned slave who has experience in BDSM for more than half a decade. He had served both Mistress and Master in the past. While starting as a heterosexual, Vijay developed some affinity towards males and explored this curiosity. One thing led to another, and he became aligned more towards serving men than women.

He had a very vibrant life when he was living in Mumbai. When COVID hit, he moved back to his hometown of Chennai, a city he lost touch with when he moved out for studies. When things fell in place, and his work from home became permanent, he decided to explore the options and met new people of his interests. That's when he met Master Brown and developed some affinity towards him after their first encounter at the party.

Master Brown is a very seasoned fellow, living this lifestyle for over a decade. He owns several slaves and always looks to add more slaves to his harem. Master Brown takes immense pleasure and pride in breaking people and turning them into perfect obedient slaves. While life has been going fine for Master Brown, he always lacked a lifestyle slave who would be available 24/7 at his service.

He felt he had grown old and needed some stability in life. He found finding slaves constantly very tiring and tedious, leading to fatigue. He wanted someone available for him when he needed while he didn't want to part ways with his slaves.

When he met Vijay, Master brown felt he could be one of the people he was looking for and decided to try his luck. Master Brown is tall and brimmed with masculinity. He is someone who could be called undoubtedly the Greek God. Master Brown has the perfect facial features anyone would desire. He maintained his physique well, exercising and running regularly. While Vijay is not as fit as Master Brown, he is fit adequately and looks attractive for someone in his late twenties.

Master Brown led Vijay to his palatial bungalow. It opened to a large foyer leading to a big living room with a high ceiling. The Southwest Quadrant opens to a guest bedroom, while the Northeast quadrant is the Kitchen. The northwest quadrant is a Study used dually as a playroom often. A Spiral Staircase in the living room leads to the first floor, which has the master bedroom with a large balcony facing the roadside.

As soon as he entered the Foyer, Vijay knew what to do precisely. He undressed himself and knelt in front of Master Brown. Master Brown nodded and acknowledged the gesture. He wore a dog collar with an inscription 'Brown's Property' around Vijay's neck. He attached a leash to it and dragged him to the living room.

Master brown seated comfortably in the living room, Vijay kneeling in front of Master brown with his eyes lowered as instructed.

"Good, my boy! I like a well-obedient slave", Master Brown said in a very soft voice, patting Vijay's head. Vijay nodded with his gaze lowered so as not to make eye contact.

"I hope you understand that I am looking for someone ready to live with me and live this lifestyle around the clock."

"Yes, Master! I am aware of that. I will try to learn your desires and satisfy your needs", Vijay uttered his first few words of the evening.

"Good! I like that. In that case, let me put down my rules and regulations for my boy".

"Yes, Sir".

"As a slave, you will always be naked inside the home as well as the Garden. It effectively means that you should be naked once you cross the gate".

Vijay nodded.

"You are named Slave and never be allowed to stand in front of me. You should always be on your knees and address me as Master".

"You are required to follow a strict regime which includes waking up early in the morning, cleaning the garden, preparing food for me, and taking care of all household chores. You are pretty much responsible for everything in the house. I want it to be well maintained", Master Brown continued.

Slave nodded in acceptance.

"I want you to be fit. You ought to follow a fitness regime that I recommend. You obey me pretty much everything I command. No questions asked. I appreciate utmost dedication and obedience".

"Yes, Master. I will always strive to work hard and make you proud", Vijay expressed his acceptance of rules and regulations.

"Most importantly, I don't like slaves talking back when they are not supposed to talk. You should always remain silent unless I specifically ask you to speak. Hope you understand this".

Slave just nodded as a sign of acknowledgment.

Master removed his boxers and asked Slave to take his penis in his mouth! While the Slave was surprised at how things had progressed, he reacted swiftly and started sucking. As an obedient slave, he kept his hands behind his back while working on Master Brown's penis.

Slave slowly sucked his penis. He took it deep inside his throat. Initially, he had struggled in maintaining the rhythm as he hadn't sucked any cocks in the last three years owing to COVID. Soon, he started showing his prowess in handling cocks. He continuously sucked the cock vigorously. Master held Slave's hair tightly and gave him a tight slap. While Master Brown anticipated a pause, Slave continued as If nothing had happened. As Master Brown neared the climax, he pushed his cock deep inside his throat and held it inside by pressing his head against his crotch. Slave struggled to breathe, and his hands came for rescue voluntarily. Soon, he realized the mishap about to unfold and retracted his hands back to their original position.

He tried to escape and gasped for breath. The more he tried, the harder it became, as Master Brown had a very grip on his head. He worked hard to relieve himself from the grip. Master Brown overpowered the Slave. Master repeated this Ordeal until he released his hot semen inside the Slave's mouth. Slave swallowed every bit of it dutifully. Upon releasing his dump, Master Brown relaxed a bit.

He led the leash and dragged the Slave into his playroom. He introduced the Slave to various toys and equipment he had in his collections.

Firstly, he showed his spanking gears, which included canes of various thicknesses, a bullwhip, a riding crop, a single tail whip, and a quirt. He said Slave should be prepared for this as he might use any of these as per his whims and fancies.

Secondly, he introduced him to a set of Chastity cages he possessed. He showed him the Cell Mate, an electronic cage operated remotely with the option of providing an electric shock followed by a custom-made chastity cage with spikes inside and a metal cage. All cages had cock rings of various sizes to fit all his slaves.

Thirdly, he showed the electric shock collar and his collections of dildos and anal plugs. He also had a few gears for the Bondage and told him that he had been working on building a few more. All these gears had instilled fear in the Slave.

Any person would have thought twice after looking at those devices. Vijay is not an ordinary novice slave. He is a seasoned one who knows what a slave's life would look like and the things a slave must endure to be called one.

Master Brown felt it would be an injustice to a slave to leave him without experiencing these gears after being shown. He handcuffed him and tied the cuffs to hook on the ceiling above his head. He took a heavy rattan cane and started administrated strikes on the ass.

Slave hadn't anticipated this and started shouting upon the first blow. Master Brown continued the caning while tears were rolling down the cheeks of the Slave.

Master Brown is someone who loves inflicting pain and enjoys the helplessness of the slaves. He loves someone who wears those marks as a badge of honor. Slave's ass turned red, and welts started appearing in a beautiful design. Anyone who is into BDSM would appreciate the beautiful work Master Brown's cane has done. Slave would have taken at least 50 caning when Master decided to focus on his bare back with his single tail whip.

Master didn't show any signs of mercy. He was more focused on pushing the Slave and seeing whether he was worthy of a slave that he called himself one. Whipping tested the endurance of the Slave. Master anticipated that the Slave would break and beg for mercy. To much of his surprise, the Slave took all the whipping like a pro.

Master brown relieved the Slave and led him to the washroom. He started peeing in his mouth. Slave savored piss and drank every bit of it. Master Brown had thought of providing the Slave a respite before he dragged the Slave and brought him out of the house. He was locked inside a doghouse in the Portico and left there to rot. The doghouse was small, even for a smaller dog. It is hard to manage for anyone inside the doghouse. Slave didn't have any complaints as that's what he was for.

viju90
viju90
34 Followers