Indian Families In A Wild Orgy

Story Info
The Beginning.
1.6k words
4.17
54.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

I am pleased to present to you an orgy story, featuring a large number of characters, in different age groups.

It has been sometime since I have been trying to do something big, but I grew impatient too fast, and gave up each time. I really hope you like the attempt.

This part focuses on the initial stages of the story, and is a small episode. I will try my best to make sure the readers are not confused regarding the names & actions of the characters.

Happy Reading!!

'Merry Times' was a 5-star luxury resort located deep inside the forests of Cuntagarh, India.

Their promotional campaigns guaranteed pure pleasure to each of their guests, and had gained popularity for being India's only Zero Mobile Coverage Holiday Destination.

The resort that encouraged spending time with nature, also had special honeymoon deals and group packages.

The management did recently end up in a controversy, after a young couple complained about feeling violated during their stay at the resort. As there was no proof, and even the couple was not entirely sure about the allegation, the issue quickly faded.

Members of The Roland Club did hear about the awkward incident, but the fact it had been declared as a fake news made sure they booked the resort for their annual family vacation. Also, the discounted rates offered to them were too good to say no to.

However, what they had no idea about was that the owners of the resort, and also the staff, were actually guilty. And, all of them did indeed feast on young newly married women, serving them spiked food and drinks. Travelling with only their husbands, and celebrating their honeymoon, these naive women were easy targets.

The special drinks, claimed to be from a very rare brand, were actually made by the locals living in the forest. All the drinks had extra alcohol content in them, and was too much for anybody to handle.

The highly laced drinks were lust inducing, and would also put the user in trance. Whoever had even a sip of it, would be awake, but, in a hypnotized state, not remembering anything he or she does. And, more importantly, not able to recollect anything he or she is subjected to.

On the eventful night the members of the Roland Club arrived, with their families, they were all asked to assemble at the leisure center. This was after they had checked-in to their rooms.

They were soon briefed about the facilities the resort provided, before they all moved to activity rooms of their choice.

Immediately after the formal explanation by the general manager, all the guests were served the special drink.

The plan was simple - to have them intoxicated, film & watch their dirtiest acts, and also sexually exploit them.

That was exactly what they did to young couples, too. Their victimization was completely recorded.

While the newly-weds were defiled in studio lighted private rooms, cameras were this time fixed all around the property, to capture each guest from the group in action.

This was, however, the first time the management was serving the drinks to a batch, and they very well knew they were taking a risk. To make sure everything went according to the script, they made the drink extra spiked.

And, the fun had begun!!

Mandira had drunk for the first time, that night. She had not tried alcohol her whole life, and there was no way she could take the adulterated beverage. She had in-fact consumed it thinking it was a regular welcome drink.

Mandira was 45, and had immediately started feeling the effects. She just wanted to get back to her room. She was more than only tipsy, and walked unsteadily along the pathway to her cottage.

Vaibhav had been looking at Mandira for sometime now, and he had quickly confirmed that she was high and totally lost. He was late to reach the leisure center, and he was not served the drink. He was sober.

Vaibhav was 21, and a huge hit with the girls. He had been having sex since he turned 18, and had a higher desire for sensual pleasure than other boys of his age.

Vaibhav followed Mandira, and just as she crossed the cottage occupied by the young bachelors in the group, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her inside the cottage.

Vaibhav was supposed to share this room with 10 other boys, but they were all at the bar.

He knew they were not going to come back anytime soon, and there was nothing that would stop him from having a great time with Mandira.

"Ohh yes, Mandira Aunty... I am going to finally make you mine!!" Vaibhav said, looking at Mandira laying barely conscious. He had just dropped her onto the bed, and she looked wasted.

Everybody had dressed casually, and Mandira was wearing a black polo t-shirt and a tight-fitting pair of white jeans. It was not everyday she wore western clothes, and her thick assets appeared glorified.

Her 34-24-36 sized body looked amazing in her outfit, and her black hair and beautiful face clearly justified why Vaibhav had always thought of her as a hot bangable MILF.

It did not take much time for Vaibhav to start pounding Mandira. He easily stripped her off her jeans, and the sight of her yummy inviting thighs was enough to have his throbbing young cock already leaking.

Vaibhav removed her red colored panties, and stuffed it inside her mouth, making sure she doesn't shout or scream, even if she came back to her senses.

He then pulled his grey joggers down, and spreading Mandira's legs wide, tried to push his hard 9 inch long brown penis inside her pussy.

She was too dry down there, and just wouldn't let his cock enter her, in the first attempt. But just seconds later, she was taking the entire length of Vaibhav's manhood inside her.

Even though Mandira was completely clueless about what was happening to her body, she whined softly, as Vaibhav rammed her harder & faster.

"Somebody has been giving this slutty mummy thick long meat." Vaibhav told himself, wondering how Mandira's trimmed pussy was so easily able to accommodate his bigger than normal cock.

Vaibhav, however, had completely forgotten that his best buddy, Pranav, had skipped the evening get-together, because he was sick after the 12 hour journey.

He was in the shower when Vaibhav brought Mandira into the room. And, Vaibhav realized this only when a naked Pranav tapped him on his shoulder.

"Move aside, brother... It is my turn now!!" Pranav said, the exact second Vaibhav started ejaculating inside Mandira, with a lot of pleasure, but also with a sudden shocked face.

Vaibhav wasn't expecting this, and was worried it was somebody else who had caught him.

He was relieved to know it was Pranav, because he was his partner in crime. They had been visiting brothels together, and shared all of their secret carnal fantasies.

They both laughed as Vaibhav pulled out his leaking dick, and Vaibhav keenly watched as Pranav easily slid his hot-rod inside Mandira's cum-filled cunt.

Pranav, aged 20, was fairer than Vaibhav, but shorter and less fit compared to him. His tool was only 7 inches long, but was as thick as Vaibhav's.

"It has always been a big dream to fuck Mandira Aunty." Pranav could not resist chuckling, as he said that. His eyes glowed, as if the entire purpose of his life was met.

"Hahaha.. So damn true, bro... All those days we fapped together, every-time we saw her, imagining double penetrating her openings." Vaibhav grabbed his big balls, as he completed the sentence.

"Oh yes... But I never thought it would be sloppy seconds with her. I always felt I would have to defile her... Though she has a great sense of style, she has always been a homely mother." Pranav continued, as he increased the speed of his thrusts.

"Haha... You can thank me for all the cum I shot inside her, and making her look like a dirty slut for you." Vaibhav very well knew Mandira was a loyal conservative housewife, and he was proud that he had just destroyed her modesty, like he always wished he did.

"I really hope Ankit never gets to know about this. He will kill us, for sure." Pranav said in a concerned tone, but, still not bothering to take his member out as he, too, shot his load in the interiors of Mandira's mature love-hole.

Vaibhav and Pranav were the only members in the group who did not drink the doped liquor. But, even as they decided to go for another round with Mandira, they were oblivious to what was really happening outside.

Ankit, Mandira's son, was in the meanwhile getting his cock sucked by Liba, inside a toilet cubicle in the men's washroom.

Liba, a muslim mother in her late thirties, was on her knees, as Ankit pushed his dong deep down her throat.

Ankit, aged 24, had married his college sweetheart, Payal, just four months ago. They were all over each other, and dancing together, before Liba seemed irresistible to him, in his dazed state of mind.

In the very adjacent cubicle, Vaibhav's elder sister, Vaishali, was getting fucked by none other than Pranav's dad, Sandeep.

The two families were very close, and practically lived as one. But, that night, Sandeep could only see Vaishali as a young lass he badly wanted to penetrate.

And outside the cubicles, in the common area of the washroom, Liba's 19 year old son, Salim, was drilling his way inside his young aunt, Fathima.

She sat on the wash basin counter, as her nephew stuffed his chopper, deeper & deeper, into her tight twat.

They were all moaning & groaning, and the room smelled of sex. But, nobody even cared.

To Be Continued....