All Comments on 'Indian Femdom Marriage Ch. 02'

by viju90

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This was completely garbage. You made him a cuck because when given a chance women become whores and then you made him suck a faggot's dick because you're a waste of fucking oxygen. You didn't even put it in the tags for the story (the gay part) for fucks sake- pathetic. What a waste of time!

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 5 years ago
Great chapter

I’m truly enjoying your story...I love the punishments your Mistress uses...especially the position punishments such as holding a coin to the wall with your nose or bending to touch your toes. I think it’s also very appropriate that you are not permitted sex with your Mistress...that pleasure is not for a slave!

viju90viju90about 5 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous!!

I appreciate your honest comments. But, understand once you are submissive matter it doesn't matter whether you submit to male or female. What matters is that you constantly try to satisfy your mistress. I don't know how is that even gay. Do I love to suck his cock. Obviously not!! Did I have a choice? No!! This is what I am trainer for. Obey the commands and be obedient. Again thanks for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why are doing all these, atleast at some point she should realise or you should ,that this isn't right and what you have been going through

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userviju90@viju90
I am a submissive male who loves to be dominated and punished . I like to take orders and fulfil them with utmost diligence.