Indian Gold Digger Gets Ganged

Story Info
Girlfriend of a wealthy handsome guy is shared.
1.2k words
3.6
10k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Sneha. I am 28 years old...this story happened when I was 20 years old. I was in college.

There used to be a handsome and rich classmate in our college. Every girl used to eye him. Some for his looks some for his money. His name is Ronit.

I liked Ronit for both money and looks. I am a gorgeous hot girl myself in our college....with slutty looks.

He eventually became my boyfriend, and we had lot of fun time together

one day he said he's throwing a party and has invited several of our friends...he invited me too...but the location is really far off. it is one of his dad's farmhouses.

I was sceptical about going there but given that he said our classmates would be there, I thought of going there.

I reached the farmhouse and i was welcomed by my boyfriend. He hugged me and kissed me.

Then he took me to the party lawn and said he will intro to his friends.

To my surprise, all his friends were guys. there wasn't a single lady in that party. I though they may come later or may have slipped to washroom or something...also, I don't know any of these people. Everyone was a stranger. I remember he said our classmates would be there.

All his friends were looking at me in a strange way...I ignored and went to a corner.

My bf got busy with his friends and started chit chatting with them.

A waiter came and offered me a drink...and I took it. I was very thirsty. I took a sip and realized that it was alcohol. I kept it aside without drinking much.

My bf came and asked me to complete my drink...i said no...but he insisted.

I asked him why I am the only woman in this party...he said others will join and asked me to wait.

I didn't give it much of a thought. he asked me to finish my drink once again and I just agreed. I drank the whole glass and started feeling trippy. He sat next to me and started hugging me from the side...kissed me on my cheek...then he started kissing me.

I pushed him aside and said that his friends are looking. he said they don't mind...it was already evening, and the sun has already set. It was getting dark by every minute. After a few minutes, the entire garden got lit up with dim party lights...I don't know what you call them.

The entire ambience was quite beautiful and romantic. he started kissing me again and this time I didn't resist. By this time, I took two more drinks and I was very relaxed.

He started kissing me again...more passionately this time...his tongue was inside my mouth, brushing my teeth, touching my tongue....sucking my alcohol soaked saliva...he was just drinking me like alcohol...I was enjoying it.

Then he grabbed my breast...I was little shocked, but the booze took over me...I briefly checked if anyone is watching...it was dark enough to notice anyone...

I realized that still no other lady turned up. I wanted to ask him but his hands were massaging my boobs pretty passionately, so I didn't bother...

He continued to kiss me for a while and pressed my boobs...now he started to unbutton my blouse... I let him do it.

Then he removed my blouse, I was just wearing a black bra. he slipped the straps from my shoulders and made me topless.

He started sucking my nipples...and i was moaning

He was pressing my right boob while sucking my left nipple....it was really great...I closed my eyes.

The booze is doing its job and my bf is doing his. Sudddenly, my right nipple was getting sucked...I thought he switched sides and didn't care much...but it took me a moment to realize that both my nipples were getting sucked...at the same time...this was impossible.

I slowly opened my eyes and got scared for a second...all his friends were surrounding us...looking at us...smiling at me...then I looked down...one of his friends was sucking my right nipple while my bf was sucking my left nipple.

I pushed them both off my breasts and shouted, "stop it!"

I was totally pissed off. I shouted at them both. First at his friend and then at my bf. "how can you let him do this to me?"

He just said "I am sorry, I did not notice. But he's just my friend, we share everything together. Just let us continue to have fun."

I was totally furious at this comment. I was about to say something in protest someone else started groping my butts from behind and I heard a murmur "I am also his friend; I too share a lot of stuff with him".

I turned back to see his friend was smiling at me and caressing my buttocks. While my head was turned sideways to process this, two more hands were on my body exploring. I started liking the feeling but I did not want that to happen. I immediately tried to run away from there.

Immediately by bf held me by my wrist and said "you've no choice babe. We recorded you topless. Now you have to do as we say". And he showed me the video of him and his friend sucking my nipples and I was enjoying it. If anyone just sees this clip, they would think that I willingly allowed this.

"What is all this? Why are you doing this to me?" I asked my bf in a soft and worried tone.

"I arranged this party only to enjoy you and let my friends enjoy you too. I don't care if you enjoy this or not"

Before I could say anything all guys surrounded me. I had nowhere to go. They were putting their hands all over me. Groping me. Feeling me. Squeezing all my soft parts. My entire body is being touched.

I closed my eyes and let it happen. Though I did not want all this to happen, a part of me was enjoying it. In fact, all parts of me was enjoying this except my heart.

I felt more hands on my boobs. Squeezing them. My top was removed without my consent or effort. My bra was removed without my consent or effort. My jeans was unbuckled, unzipped and pulled down without my consent or effort. I felt mouths on my neck, my ears, my mouth, my nipples, my legs, my pussy, and every part of my body. The last piece of clothing left on me was also removed. My panties were removed without my consent or effort.

Ironically, I was enjoying all this. Reluctantly, perhaps. But my body was reacting. My eyes were still closed. I was naked under the naked sky. On the grass. With strangers.

I was being hugged from behind. He was naked. I thought it was my boyfriend. I wanted it to be my boyfriend. I opened my eyes to see if my hope came true. But sadly, I saw a face which I have never seen before. Grinning and gleaming with lustful eyes. I could feel his bulge touching my behind. and I looked down. Most of them are naked now. Some semi-erect, some fully erect, some stroking, some squeezing their balls.

I realized that I am their toy for tonight. I am their enjoyment for tonight. I am their object of pleasure for tonight. For tonight, I am theirs.

(to be continued...)