Indian Harem Ch. 07

Story Info
A weekend alone with two gorgeous sisters.
13.5k words
4.76
37.9k
32

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have some news for everyone!" my Dad announced as he finished his glass of whiskey and poured himself another. He didn't drink as much earlier, but since Mom passed away six months ago, he has been depressed.

"What is it, Dad?" Kishore asked as he leaned forward, trying to figure out what was happening. Kishore and I were sitting in the living room, and it was late. Dad, Kishore, Tara and I were in the house these days. Kishore was not home much these days, so it was nice to have him here today. Tara was busy with her books in her room. She was in her third year of her MBBS, and keeping herself busy with her books was her way of coping.

"I've decided to get remarried," Dad replied as Kishore and I exchanged glances in surprise. We all knew how much my mom meant to him, and it came as a shock to hear him announce that he was ready to remarry again.

"What! Why?" Kishore asked in surprise.

"I'm lonely, Kishore. I have nothing to do outside of work." He replied as he stared down at his glass. "Ravi keeps telling me that I have to move on." He added as he took a sip of whiskey and leaned back on the sofa.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "It's just been a few months since Mom passed away. Don't you think you should take some time before considering getting married again?" I asked as I tried to make him understand. I felt bad for my Dad. I wanted to support him but thought he was rushing into things.

"You two don't understand. I didn't think I could feel this way again after your mom. But she makes me feel young again." He replied. "She really cares for me, even though I'm old, and she's been going out of her way to spend time with me and be there for me every day." He added with a sigh.

"I think it's great that you're so happy, Dad. I wish you'd waited for a while before marrying again." Kishore replied. "Why not introduce us to this woman before you rush into anything," he added.

"I know what you are thinking, but she's different," Dad replied as he glanced at me and Kishore.

*Knock Knock*

"That must be her," Dad said as he stood up and moved towards the door. He opened the door, and a busty woman, who we all knew from the office, stepped inside wearing a red sari. Kishore's face went pale as he saw her, too, and he glanced at me nervously.

My father welcomed her into the house and smiled at us. "Meet your new step-mom... Nora"

***

"Nooo...."

I woke up in a sweat and looked around me. I was in my room, safe and sound. It was just a dream! I sighed with relief as I felt the soft touch of a warm body against mine.

Jhanvi was lying on top of me, cuddling with me. Her eyes were closed as she slept peacefully. Both of us were naked, and the only light in the room came from the soft moonlight coming in from the windows. I couldn't believe how sexy and beautiful she looked while sleeping.

I glanced at the clock; it was still 4.45 am. We'd planned to wake up around five so that Jhanvi could sneak back to her room without anyone noticing.

I sat up, reached for a glass of water, and felt Jhanvi stir slightly. She woke up and stared up at me, looking tired and confused. "Is everything ok?" she asked, running her hands along my chest.

"It was just a bad dream... It's nothing." I replied as I kissed her softly on the lips.

She looked at me, her big brown eyes gazing into mine, and I knew she was worried about me. "I was dreaming about the day my life went to hell. After my mom died..." I began and sighed as I ran my fingers through her hair. She moved her body to sit beside me and held my hands in hers, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek. "You want to talk about it?" she asked as she snuggled up against me.

"I don't want to talk about it. Not today, at least. I'm happy today." I replied as I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"Ok then. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." She said with a smile as she kissed my neck softly.

I took a deep breath, closing my eyes as she kissed my neck softly. "Are you trying to distract me?" I asked as I glanced at her with a smile.

"Maybe... is it working?" she asked with a cheeky grin as she gave me a cute smirk and moved her head back to continue kissing my neck.

I kissed her back and pulled her closer to me. We made out for some time before I pulled her away. "If you keep doing this, you won't get back to your room before Kishore wakes up," I said, brushing a strand of her hair from her face.

She sighed and smiled. "He's such a jerk." She said, wrapping her arms around me. "I wish I had married this idiot brother!" she added, smacking my head playfully.

"Oww... what did I do?" I asked, rubbing my head in fake hurt as she burst into laughter and hugged me tightly.

"You have no idea how sad we were when you disappeared to college like that." Jhanvi replied as she looked at me with sad eyes. "I was depressed for weeks, thinking you'd never talk to me again." She said.

"I missed you too. I was also sad when I was away from you, Jhanvi. I wished so many times to call you, but I was just mad at the world." I said as I gently touched her back, caressing her soft skin. "I'm sorry!"

"And I'm sorry for not realizing that I was in love with you sooner!" Jhanvi replied as she kissed my shoulder, "I've never let them force me to marry Kishore!"

My alarm clock began beeping suddenly. It was 5.00 am. We both looked at each other with a sigh and smiled.

"You better get back before everyone wakes up," I said, moving my arms off her shoulders. She stood up and reached for her nightgown, throwing it on quickly.

"Suraj... Will you promise me something?" she asked as she looked at me with hopeful eyes as she paused at my door.

"Anything you want, Bhabhi." I replied as she looked at me with a grin.

"You're going to free me from Kishore, right? Like you promised." She asked as she gazed into my eyes.

"I promise. One way or another, I will make you mine. I love you." I replied as I reached forward, grabbing her and pulling her towards me.

We kissed hungrily for some time before she broke off the kiss and leaned her forehead against mine. "I love you too." She whispered before pressing a soft kiss on my lips and walking out the door.

I sat on the bed and looked out the window, wondering how my life had changed so much. A few days back, I was just another loser in the house, but now I had the two hottest women in my life, madly in love with me.

I smiled as I fell back onto my bed and dozed off, thinking about all the things I wanted to do with both Pooja Didi and Jhanvi as we were going to be all alone today. It was going to be an exciting weekend!

***

"Wake up!"

My eyes opened with a jolt as I heard someone calling out to me. "Wake up, Suraj!"

I rubbed my eyes and turned to see Pooja Didi standing in my room with her arms crossed. I sat up, blinking at the sudden light from the windows. "What's up, didi? Why are you awake so early?" I asked with a yawn.

"Why are you awake so late?" she replied, rolling her eyes. She looked ravishing as usual, wearing a blue blouse and lime yellow saree.

"Oh, crap... I fell asleep after Jhanvi left." I said as I realized what had happened last night.

"Jhanvi?" She asked with a knowing smile. "So you and my sister had fun last night?" she smirked.

"I should have guessed; she's been in a good mood all morning." she said as she winked at me.

"I hope you are ok with it..." I said as I looked at her guiltily. She had given me permission the other day, but you can never be sure how a girl will react after you've fucked her little sister.

"Relax, Chotu! As long as you make my sister happy and treat her well." She said as she climbed onto the bed and sat beside me, leaning over to kiss me. "I'm happy to share my master."

"Mmmm... master likes how naughty his slutty didi is." I whispered as I pulled her against my body, kissing her passionately.

I spent the next few minutes making out with her on my bed until she pushed me away, giggling. "We don't have time. You need to get up and get dressed. Everyone is leaving in half an hour, and I came up to call you." she said as she jumped off the bed and smoothed down her saree.

I hurriedly got dressed and met Pooja didi downstairs in the kitchen, where I found her drinking coffee and chatting with Jhanvi. Both of them were looking as sexy as usual, and I was struggling not to stare at their tits. Pooja didi in yellow and Jhanvi in a silver saree. Both had chosen to wear the deep-neck blouses today, and I loved the view as I stood before them with my mouth gaping open.

"Enjoying the view, chotu?" Pooja didi asked with a smirk as she caught me staring. I turned away, blushing, and poured myself some coffee, sipping it as Jhanvi giggled beside her.

"We were just talking about how we are going to spend our weekend without anyone else around." Pooja didi said with a naughty smile as she glanced at her sister. I wasn't sure where she was going with this; Jhanvi didn't know about Pooja didi and me, so I couldn't guess what was going on in her head.

"Remember that weekend when we were in the tenth standard? Everyone else went to Pune, and Pooja didi had to look after us?" Jhanvi asked, giggling as she turned to look at Pooja didi.

I thought back to that weekend. Pooja didi took us out to the movies and then shopping for clothes. Then we spent the entire weekend playing cards and games at home. That was a fun day!

"That was a good weekend, huh, chotu?" Pooja didi asked me with a playful smirk.

"Yeah, it was really fun!" I replied with a smile.

"Do you remember that night when the power went out?" Jhanvi asked with a chuckle. "It was 2 am, and the lights kept flickering."

"Both of us were so scared that we ended up sleeping in the same room. We had to use our flashlights as a night light." Jhanvi replied with a laugh punching Pooja Didi on the arm.

"I remember both sisters being so scared that you came to me and hugged me tightly." I said as I chuckled at the memory. It was a funny night.

"It wasn't funny!" Jhanvi said, laughing as she looked at Pooja didi with a smile. "We were so scared. I mean, who would have thought that we'd get a power failure on a weekend like that? Especially when it was late at night, and everyone else was gone."

"I know, right? It was bizarre!" Pooja didi said with a chuckle. "But what I remember was how warm Suraj's arms felt around me that night." She said, biting her lip seductively as she turned to look at me with a knowing smile.

My cock started throbbing as I looked into her big brown eyes. I could tell she was up to something, but I didn't understand what it was.

"Suraj was always the calm one among the three of us. He has always been the most mature one. Even though I'm the oldest." Pooja didi said as she leaned back on her chair with a sigh.

"He's not that mature when it comes to losing, though. Don't you remember the game of poker?" Jhanvi asked with a cheeky grin.

"Oh yeah... I remember we were playing poker, and he was losing badly!" Pooja didi added with a grin.

"How about we do something like that again? Just the three of us? We can have lunch out and go shopping," Pooja didi suggested as she gazed at us both with a grin.

"We could repeat it." Jhanvi said as she raised her eyebrows at her sister suggestively. Pooja didi rolled her eyes, but her lips curved up into a naughty grin. "It's like a date. Kishore hasn't taken me out in ages!"

"What about you, Chotu? Do you want to have a date with the two of us?" Pooja didi asked with a sly grin, raising an eyebrow at me suggestively.

"What do you say, Suraj? Do you think you can handle us?" Jhanvi asked with a laugh as I nearly choked on my coffee.

"Oh, my God! Are you serious? Yes, I would love to." I replied, putting my mug down on the counter and smiling at her. I'd seen both sisters naked and was fucking them, but I hadn't had the chance to go out with them yet. This was an interesting turn of events.

"It's a date then." Pooja didi replied with a smirk as she looked at both of us with a mischievous grin.

We continued chatting for a while as I finished breakfast until we were interrupted by Kishore's voice yelling for Jhanvi.

"Jhanvi, I can't find my ties! Come and help me." He said, his voice echoing down the hallway.

"I'll go help him. See you two later." Jhanvi said and disappeared up the stairs, leaving me alone with Pooja didi.

"So, how did it go?" Pooja didi asked softly, her voice dropping to a whisper as she turned to face me. While she was flirting and having fun with me moments ago, I could see some nervousness in her eyes. I knew she had given me permission, but she was a bit scared.

I reached across the counter and took her hand in mine, squeezing it tightly. I looked into her eyes, gazing at her warmly. "You are still ok with all this, aren't you? With me fucking Jhanvi?" I asked as she nodded and moved towards me, resting her head on my shoulder.

"It feels so strange saying that. Sharing my boyfriend with my sister is... It's weird!" She said with a chuckle, biting her lip nervously. "But I trust you... I love you, Chotu. You can make us both happy."

"I'm doing this for the both of you." I replied as I lifted her head.

She grinned at me and playfully smacked me on the head. "Yeah, I know. But I'm sure having two hot sisters to fuck anytime you want has nothing to do with it, right?"

I blushed furiously as she started chuckling at my cheeks turning red. "I'm just kidding..." she said with a cheeky grin, watching my face burn red.

She stood up and kissed me on the cheek. "Let's not tell my sister about us for now. I've got an idea of what we should do this weekend... It will be really fun." she said as she gave me a cheeky wink and headed towards the door.

"Wait... You haven't even told me what the plan is yet." I asked with a chuckle as she smirked at me over her shoulder.

"Patience is a virtue! It's going to be a fun three days; just you, us and that gorgeous big cock of yours." She whispered and blew me a kiss before disappearing through the door.

I sat there stunned momentarily before recovering and laughing at how naughty she was. Her wickedly seductive personality never failed to take my breath away. I couldn't wait to find out what her plan was.

***

"Take care of the house while we are gone!" my Dad said as we stood outside to see them off. "We'll be back Monday morning."

Ravi was sitting in the first car beside Kishore, while Nora had already taken a seat in the second car. Dad was giving me a lecture while Pooja didi and Jhanvi stood beside me.

"Tara will be back on Monday morning, so it's just you and Jhanvi. Take care of your Bhabhi." Dad warned, glaring at me sternly.

"Don't worry, babuji; I thought I would spend the weekend here. With Ravi gone, I'll be alone at home as well." Pooja didi replied as she gave him a big innocent smile, her plump lips pouting perfectly.

"That's a great idea, beta!" Dad replied with a smile as he patted her on the head lovingly. "See you on Monday then." He added before getting into the car and waving us goodbye as it sped off down the street.

***

"Alone at last! What are we going to do first?" Jhanvi asked as she spun around in delight, glancing at Pooja didi and me excitedly. "Any ideas?"

We were back in the living room after dropping everyone off. Pooja didi grinned before facing me and hitting me over the head. "This idiot needs to make up for disappearing for three years on us. You need to take us out shopping and then lunch." She said with a cheeky grin.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine, fine. Where do you guys want to go then?" I asked as Jhanvi laughed at how Didi was bossing me around.

"Let's go to VR mall. There are some stores that I want to check out." Pooja didi said as Jhanvi nodded enthusiastically, clearly happy to spend time with me instead of Kishore for the weekend.

"Cool! Let's get going then." I replied with a smile.

"Let me go home and get changed into something more comfortable first. I'll also bring over my bag for the weekend," Pooja didi said with a playful smirk as she headed back to her house, leaving Jhanvi and me alone. "I'll be back in 30 mins."

As soon as she was gone, Jhanvi turned and walked up to me, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt as she pressed her lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, returning her kiss hungrily.

"Mmmm... you taste so good." She purred, pulling back breathlessly as her eyes bore into mine. Her big brown eyes stared lovingly at me before she reached down and unzipped my fly. I tensed as my cock sprung out of my pants. She took hold of my cock firmly, jerking me off slowly as she gazed up at me lustfully.

"Jhanvi! We are in the living room; anyone could see us!" I hissed through clenched teeth, struggling to keep composure as she giggled mischievously at me.

"The whole house is empty right now." She said as she sat on the couch and began stroking my dick slowly, staring at me seductively. "I won't get a chance again this weekend after Pooja didi comes back." she added as I stood frozen in place, helpless to stop her from jacking me off.

I looked down at my innocent Bhabhi and sighed. She had her pouty lips puckered out and was looking at me pleadingly with her big brown eyes. "Please, Suraj... I need you so bad!" She murmured softly as her hand stroked my cock harder, milking it with firm, even strokes. She jerked me off with skilled hands, looking up at me with those big round eyes, fluttering them playfully every so often as she gazed into my eyes with lust.

Her tits looked really sexy in her deep-neck blouse. Her perky nipples were straining against her fabric, making it painfully obvious that our naughty actions turned her on. "Tell me what you want, Jhanvi." I purred, kneading my fingers into her supple breasts roughly as she closed her eyes, smiling contentedly as she enjoyed having my hands on her body.

"I knew you'd like this saree. You love my breasts, don't you?" She murmured, biting her lip teasingly as she stroked my hard cock faster. She let go of my cock, reaching up to begin undoing the buttons on her blouse. It opened slowly, revealing her breasts to me. They were firm and full. They looked beautiful as she proudly cupped them with her hands, lifting them up for my viewing pleasure.

"I want you to fuck them like you did last night!" she whispered, shrugging her blouse off her shoulders and placing it on the coffee table. I couldn't believe what was happening; my Jhanvi was topless in her saree in the house's living room.

"Damn..." I sighed as I stared at her perfect tits that were barely contained by the flimsy material of her sari. My cock hardened rapidly as I drank in the sight of my now not-so-innocent Bhabhi's heaving breasts. "You're so fucking hot, Jhanvi." I groaned softly, kicking off my shoes before hopping onto the couch in front of her.

She giggled as I grasped her shoulders, guiding her back against the couch, resting her on the cushions comfortably as I positioned myself with my cock above her tits. Her plump lips curved up into a playful smile as I positioned myself above her breasts, the sight of my rock-hard 12 inches of cock looming above her tits making her wet with excitement.

I grabbed her boobs with my hands and started sliding my cock along them, wetting her nipples with precum and smearing it all over her breast with my cock before forcing it between them. She began squeezing them hard together around my cock as I fucked her tits roughly, sliding my cock in and out between her enormous, firm melons.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, letting the drool spill out as I slammed my cock down against her tits continuously. She kept pushing her tits together more forcefully, holding me between them as she slid me up and down over them roughly, arching her back and sticking out her tongue as she tried to taste my precum while I fucked her tits.