Indian Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your bras for me, Didi, Jhanvi." I whispered seductively as both sisters blushed and bit their lips. Pooja didi moved first, reaching behind her and unhooking her bra before letting it fall to the floor. Jhanvi followed suit, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the ground as well.

My eyes went wide as I stared at the sight of their bare tits. I had seen them naked before, but having the two gorgeous sisters topless in my lap made me notice just how different they were.

Pooja didi's tits were firm and perky, her nipples hard and pointed as she leaned back and let me ogle her tits. Her boobs looked beautiful on her slender, toned frame as she stared at me with a naughty grin.

Jhanvi's boobs were full and soft. Her breasts were bigger and more voluptuous, hanging down slightly as her tits bounced lightly. Her nipples were darker than Didi's, and her areolas were larger, her boobs looking amazing on her curvy, soft body.

The contrast between the two sisters was mind-blowing, and I couldn't decide which set of boobs I preferred. "Which ones do you like the most, Suraj?" Pooja didi asked with a grin, noticing me ogling their bare breasts.

"I can't decide; both of them are perfect!" I replied with a grin as I groped both sisters, my hands squeezing their tits eagerly as I played with them.

Jhanvi blushed and looked away shyly as Pooja didi giggled and began rolling her hips on my lap, grinding her panty-covered pussy against my crotch. "Come on, you can tell us. Which tits do you like the most?" She asked again, teasing me.

"Didi... Don't be such a tease!" Jhanvi whispered nervously.

"I like both of them equally. They are both amazing, and I love the fact that they are so different. Jhanvi's boobs are big and soft, while Didi's tits are firm and perky." I replied, grinning as Pooja didi smiled and said, "Good Answer!" and leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss, her tongue exploring my mouth hungrily as she kissed me deeply.

Jhanvi watched us and pouted, obviously wanting to kiss me as well. "My turn!" She whispered impatiently as she leaned in and kissed me next, her tongue swirling around mine as she moaned and squirmed on my lap.

Pooja didi leaned in and joined us, kissing me at the same time as her and Jhanvi's tongues intertwined, and they made out with me. I moaned loudly, overwhelmed by the sensation of two sexy sisters making out with me simultaneously.

Their lips felt terrific against mine, and their tongues tasted heavenly as they moaned and licked each other's tongues while they kissed me. "Suraj... Mmmm... Ahhhh... I love you..." Pooja didi moaned in my mouth as Jhanvi whispered, "I love you too, Suraj..."

"I love both of you... Mmmm... Ahhhh... so fucking much... ooooohhhhh..." I groaned, feeling their tongues swirling around mine as I kissed my sisters passionately. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore and broke the kiss, gasping for air as Pooja didi, and Jhanvi grinned at each other.

"Did you like that, Suraj?" Pooja didi whispered huskily.

"Fuck yes!" I replied, breathing heavily as I gazed at them lustfully. Their boobs were bouncing tantalizingly in front of my eyes.

Their nipples were grazing lightly as their tits squished together, their hard nipples pushing and sliding against each other's teasingly. Their soft breasts were mashing together lewdly, making my cock twitch in my boxers.

"I can't believe how fucking sexy both of you are." I couldn't resist the temptation anymore and leaned in, burying my face in their boobs.

Both sisters moaned in unison, arching their backs and pressing their tits against my face as I licked and sucked their nipples. "Ooohhhhh... Suraj... Ahhhhh... don't stop..." Jhanvi whimpered, her face a bright red as she squirmed on my lap.

"Suck on my tits, Chotu. Show me how much you love me." Pooja didi moaned as I wrapped my lips around her nipple and began sucking on it hungrily.

Initially, I alternated between the sisters, sucking on Jhanvi's tits and then switching to Didi's nipples. Still, I soon lifted both their tits and sandwiched both nipples against my mouth and started sucking and licking their hard nipples at the same time.

Pooja didi and Jhanvi moaned in unison, their tits squishing together as I licked their nipples eagerly, tasting their soft, smooth skin.

"Suraj... Ahhhh... You're making me so wet... Ooohhhh..." Jhanvi whimpered, her face red as she closed her eyes and leaned back, enjoying the sensation of having her tits sucked.

"Mmmm... Chotu... You're going to make me cum... Ahhhhh..." Pooja didi moaned loudly, arching her back and pushing her tits against my face as her thighs shuddered.

I was in heaven as I switched between the sisters, licking and sucking their tits hungrily, worshipping their perfect breasts. I reached down and eagerly groped their asses, squeezing their round, firm butt cheeks.

Both sisters moaned and gasped, rolling their hips and grinding their panty-covered pussies against my crotch as their tits bounced erotically in front of my face. "Suraj... Mmmmmm... Ahhhhh..." Pooja didi moaned loudly, her thighs quivering as I sucked on her nipples eagerly.

"This is heaven..." I groaned, unable to believe how lucky I was as I worshipped their tits. Pooja didi and Jhanvi kept grinding their panty-clad pussies against my thighs. They tried to get some friction as their bodies trembled with desire. I knew what both my slutty sisters wanted, and I was going to give it to them.

I wrapped my arms around their waists and slipped my hand into their panties. Both sisters gasped as I cupped their pussies, my fingers gliding over their smooth, shaven pussies. "Suraj... Ahhh... Fuck... Oooohhhh..." Pooja didi moaned loudly, her eyes glazing over as her thighs shuddered and her hips bucked against my fingers.

"Ooooohhhhh... Mmmm... Ahhhhh... Suraj... Ahhhh...." Jhanvi whimpered, her face red as she moaned and closed her eyes, her hips rocking back and forth as she ground her pussy against my hand. I couldn't help myself and began teasing their clits, rubbing my fingers against their sensitive button.

I looked up at both sisters, their tits bouncing erotically as they arched their backs and whimpered with pleasure. "Why don't we play a game?" I whispered huskily as both sisters opened their eyes and stared at me.

"What...ahh... kind of game?" Pooja didi whispered, breathing heavily as she squirmed on my lap.

"A game to see who is the sluttiest sister." I replied with a grin as both sisters blushed and bit their lips. "The sister who cums the fastest loses."

I began rubbing Jhanvi and Didi's clits faster, eliciting a loud moan from both sisters. "Fuck, Suraj... Don't tease me like this..." Pooja didi whispered, her hips trembling as she tried to resist the urge to grind her pussy against my fingers.

"Ahhh... Suraj... Please... Ooohhhh..." Jhanvi moaned, her face bright red as she tried to resist the urge to cum.

I grinned and sped up my fingers, rubbing their clits faster and harder as both sisters bucked their hips, grinding their pussies against my fingers. "Suraj... Ahhhh... Mmmm... I can't hold it... Ooohhhh..." Jhanvi whimpered, her breathing coming in ragged gasps as her thighs shuddered and her hips rocked back and forth uncontrollably.

Pooja didi bit her lip and moaned loudly, her eyes rolling back as she struggled to resist the urge to cum. "Suraj... Ahhh... I'm going to cum... Ooohhhhhh..." She whispered huskily, her eyes closing and her thighs shaking as she fought the urge to climax.

Both sisters were sweating and whimpering, their tits bouncing lewdly as they ground their pussies against my fingers frantically until finally, Jhanvi threw her head back and cried out, "Suraj... I can't... Ahhhhh... Mmmmmmm!!!" as she arched her back and moaned loudly.

Her thighs were shaking, and her hips were bucking uncontrollably as her body shuddered and convulsed, her pussy quivering on my fingers as she climaxed. "Suraj... Ahhh... I lost... Ooohhhh..." She whimpered, her face bright red as she leaned against my chest, her body trembling from the powerful orgasm that had just rocked her body.

Pooja Didi wasn't far behind. "Suraj... Ahhhh... FUCK!!! I'm cumming!!!!" She cried out as her thighs shuddered violently and her hips bucked wildly as her pussy quivered and convulsed, her juices soaking her panties and my fingers as she orgasmed moments later.

Both sisters were gasping for air, their heads resting on my shoulders as their bodies shook from their powerful orgasms. I withdrew my fingers and licked their juices from them, tasting their delicious cum.

"Fuck... Suraj... That was... Mmmmm..." Jhanvi whispered softly, her breathing ragged as she gazed at me lovingly.

"That was amazing... Ahhh..." Pooja didi moaned, her eyes unfocused as she rested against me, her body spent.

I grinned and wrapped my arms around them, hugging them tightly. "That was so fucking hot; I couldn't believe both of you were cumming on my lap." I whispered as they giggled and kissed my cheeks lovingly.

"What do you want us to do next, Master?" Pooja didi whispered seductively as she kissed my chest.

"Master?" Jhanvi whispered in confusion, looking at her elder sister.

"Well, I am slut for his cock, aren't I?" Pooja didi purred, grinning at her sister as she ran her hand over my boxers, her fingers gliding over my erect cock through the fabric.

"Didi!! Y-you've mean you fucked him already?" Jhanvi gasped, blushing furiously as she stared at her elder sister in shock.

Pooja didi grinned and nodded her head, running her fingers over the bulge in my boxers teasingly. "Ever since the day he's been back. We've been planning to bring down Nora, Kishore and Ravi together."

"Ravi Jiju and Nora?!" Jhanvi whispered in shock. "Suraj, what did you do?!"

Pooja didi gently touched Jhanvi's lips, interrupting her, "Chotu will tell you everything, Jhanvi. Right now, Master wants us to suck his cock and worship his 12-inch monster cock." Pooja didi whispered as she stood up, her tits bouncing as she climbed off my lap and knelt between my feet.

Jhanvi looked so cute as she pouted and looked up at me. "Suraj..." she said, but I leaned in and kissed her passionately. Jhanvi melted against me, whimpering softly as her body relaxed against me.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered as I ran my hands through her hair lovingly.

Jhanvi looked into my eyes, bit her lip and nodded. "Yes...more than anyone else in the world", she whispered softly.

"Then just enjoy this and trust me. I love you, Jhanvi. Both of you are the most important people in the world to me." I kissed her back and gently pushed her onto her knees beside Didi.

Both sisters got onto their knees between my feet, gazing up at me with lust in their eyes as Pooja didi gripped the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down, her eyes widening as my 12-inch cock sprang out and bobbed in front of their faces.

"Didi, I still can't get used to how big it is..." Jhanvi whispered, unable to tear her gaze away from my cock as it bobbed in front of their faces.

"Neither can I, Jhanvi. It's so big and thick; it's almost unreal." Pooja didi replied.

I grinned and spread my legs, giving both sisters better access to my cock. Both sisters looked so sexy as they knelt between my legs, staring at me lovingly. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, having two gorgeous sisters kneeling at my feet, waiting for me to command them.

"Didi, should we start licking it?" Jhanvi whispered, glancing at her sister nervously. Having her sister watch her made her nervous, but I knew Pooja didi loved having Jhanvi join us.

Pooja didi grinned and leaned in, wrapping her lips around my cock and began sucking me hungrily, bobbing her head up and down as she sucked my cock, slurping my shaft hungrily.

Jhanvi blushed and bit her lip, watching her elder sister sucking my cock. She hesitantly leaned in and began licking the base of my shaft, her tongue teasing me as her plump lips brushed against my cock.

Pooja didi bobbed her head up and down eagerly, moaning softly as she swirled her tongue around my shaft, coating my cock with her saliva. At the same time, Jhanvi licked the base of my shaft, her soft tongue caressing my cock as she gazed up at me lovingly.

Both sisters were moaning softly, their tits brushing against each other as their nipples grazed against my thighs. "Suraj... Ahhhh... Your cock feels so amazing..." Jhanvi whispered as she gazed up at me adoringly.

Pooja didi withdrew my cock from her mouth, a thin strand of drool dangling from her lips. "Come on, Jhanvi. Let's make Master feel even better." Pooja didi whispered as she leaned in and began licking the other side of my shaft, her tongue teasing the underside of my cock.

Pooja didi kissed her way up my shaft, her lips caressing my cock as she moved up to the tip of my cock. "Mmmm... you're so fucking big." She whispered huskily, kissing along the length of my shaft before leaning in and began licking the head of my cock hungrily.

Jhanvi followed her sister's lead, licking the other side of my shaft as her plump lips brushed against my throbbing cock. "Suraj... Ahhh... Your cock tastes so good..."

Both sisters began licking and kissing my shaft, their lips touching as they shared my cock, their tongues swirling around my shaft hungrily. "Fuck... Ahhhh... Didi, Suraj..." Jhanvi moaned as her tongue slid along my cock, her saliva coating my cock. Her eyes locked into mine as she gazed up at me adoringly, her nipples rubbing against Didi's tits teasingly.

She paused for a moment before licking her way up my shaft and leaned in, opening her mouth and engulfing the head of my cock between her luscious lips. "Mmmm... Suraj... Ahhh... Mmmmmm..." She moaned as she began bobbing her head up and down, sucking my cock eagerly.

Pooja didi grinned as she looked at her sister, sucking my cock hungrily. "You look so sexy, Jhanvi. Your lips look amazing wrapped around Suraj's cock." She said as Jhanvi blushed and continued bobbing her head up and down, slurping my shaft hungrily.

I moaned loudly, unable to contain the pleasure as both sisters worshipped my cock. "Jhanvi... Ahhh... Fuck... you are such a slut!" I groaned, throwing my head back as Jhanvi bobbed her head up and down, sucking my cock eagerly.

Jhanvi pulled her lips from my cock with a wet pop, a string of drool dangling from her lips as she gazed up at me. "Does...m-master...like that?" She whispered shyly, her face bright red.

Hearing her call me Master was such a turn, and I groaned, "Fuck yes! You are such a slut. Your tits look amazing, bouncing as you suck my cock."

Pooja didi wasn't going to let Jhanvi steal the spotlight. She cupped her boobs and wrapped them around my cock, engulfing my shaft between her tits. "Master, don't forget about me. Let me show you how much I love your cock" She whispered as she began moving her tits up and down, massaging my cock between her tits.

Jhanvi watched her sister titfucking me for a minute before pouting and leaning in, wrapping her tits around my cock as well. "Suraj... Ahhh... Let's both show you how much we love your cock." She whispered as both sisters began moving their tits up and down, massaging my shaft between their soft, supple mounds of flesh.

Their nipples rubbed against each other teasingly as they sandwiched my cock between their tits, their boobs bouncing as they titfucked me. "Fuck, Suraj... Ahhh... your cock feels so good between our tits." Pooja didi moaned, her eyes filled with lust as she gazed up at me.

"Both of you are so fucking hot. You're such sluts. I can't believe how amazing you two look right now, with my cock between your tits." I groaned, throwing my head back in ecstasy as both sisters titfucked me eagerly.

They continued to massage my shaft between their tits for a few minutes, their tits bouncing erotically before Pooja didi withdrew her tits from my cock and grinned, watching her sister titfucking me hungrily.

Pooja didi leaned in, stuck out her tongue and began licking the underside of my cock as Jhanvi cJhanvi slowed down her pace, looking down at Pooja didi. My cock was wrapped between Jhanvi's tits, with her nipples on either side of my shaft. Pooja didi's tongue lapped up and down my cock teasingly, sliding along Jhanvi's tits as she licked my cock.

I watched as Pooja didi gave Jhanvi a naughty smile, and her mouth slipped off my cock and latched onto Jhanvi's left nipple, her tongue swirling around her nipple as she began sucking on her younger sister's tit lewdly.

"Didi!! Ahhhh..." Jhanvi cried out, her eyes wide with surprise as Pooja didi sucked her tits eagerly. Pooja didi wrapped her arm around Jhanvi and cupped her sister's right tit, squeezing her breast as she continued sucking her nipple.

I groaned as Pooja didi looked up at me and grinned, her tongue circling her younger sister's nipple teasingly as she looked up at me lustfully. I watched as she slid her tongue along her nipple, over my hard shaft and went over to the other tit, giving Jhanvi's right nipple the same treatment.

"Suraj... Ahhh Didi... Wh-what are you doing?" Jhanvi stammered as Pooja didi popped her lips off her nipple and grinned, gazing up at me hungrily.

"Just showing you how sexy you are, Jhanvi. You have such naughty tits." Pooja didi whispered huskily as she reached up and cupped her sister's tits, squeezing her breasts teasingly before leaning in and began sucking her tits once more, her lips lapping up and down her nipple lewdly for a minute.

Pooja didi then leaned in and stuck out her tongue, circling her younger sister's nipple teasingly before giving her nipple a quick kiss and switching back to my cock, engulfing the head of my shaft between her lips and began bobbing her head up and down hungrily.

"Ahh... fuck... I need to fuck one of you soon, or I'm going to cum just from watching you sluts." I groaned as Pooja Didi popped her lips off my shaft and grinned. "Who do you want to fuck first, Master?" She whispered huskily, gazing up at me lovingly.

Jhanvi looked up at me shyly and bit her lip. "Suraj, I'm so wet... Ahhh... I need to feel you inside of me."

"Get up, you slut!" I lightly slapped Pooja didi's face and pulled her up. I quickly turned her around and pulled her ass towards me. Pooja didi moaned as I pulled her panties down and spread her ass, giving me a perfect view of her round, firm ass.

Pooja didi leaned back, and my cock rubbed against her pussy teasingly. "Suraj... Ahhh Master... Please..." Pooja didi moaned, her thighs trembling as my cock rubbed against her pussy.

I smacked her ass hard and grabbed her waist. I thrust my cock into her tight pussy. Pooja didi threw her head back and moaned, "Ahhh... FUCK! Suraj!!!" as she began rolling her hips, grinding her pussy against my cock.

"Fuck, Suraj... Ahhh... your cock feels so amazing..." Pooja didi whimpered, biting her lip as she began moving her hips, impaling herself on my cock. Her hands cupped her ass, spreading her cheeks lewdly as she looked back at me over her shoulder.

"Suraj... Ahhh Master... I need your cock... Ooohhhh..." Pooja didi whimpered, her eyes filled with lust as she gazed at me.

Jhanvi watched her sister riding my cock, her face bright red, and I saw her fingers slide between her legs as she teased her pussy. "Suraj... Ahhh, Didi..."

Jhanvi watched us for a minute, pouting and blushing, before I reached out and pulled her closer. "Come here slut. I need you close." I commanded her.

Jhanvi blushed and got up quickly. She pulled down her panties and climbed on the bed beside me.

I reached out and cupped Jhanvi's right breast, squeezing her tits teasingly as Pooja didi rode my cock hungrily. "Kiss me slut." I growled, looking into Jhanvi's eyes as Pooja didi whimpered, bouncing her hips eagerly.