Indian Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts bounced lewdly every time I thrust against her boobs, jiggling deliciously as her hot cleavage swallowed up the top portion of my cock every time it moved forward. "Ooooohhhhh, fuck yeah, Jhanvi! Take my cock... make your Devar cum all over you!" I moaned, loving the sight of my fat cock appearing above her nipples and then sliding back down into her tits before disappearing out of view again.

"Mmmmm... Like that... fuck my tits, Suraj. Give me that big fucking cock! Mmphhhhh....ahhhhh..." Jhanvi moaned with ecstasy as I hammered my cock into her tits vigorously. She stuck out her tongue and leaned in to take the top of my cock in her mouth as I drove my cock against her tits again and again.

"Yessss!! Fuck yes... take it... take it... Ahhhhh, shit... take my cock inside your naughty mouth!" I screamed, bucking my hips forward hard to push my cock deep inside her mouth. Her warm, slippery tongue massaged my cock, writhing around the top of my shaft and licking the underside as she sucked on it forcefully.

She kept moaning softly while she bobbed her head slowly up and down the top inch of my cock as her mouth moved around it tightly. Her eyes looked up at me, pleading for my cum as I panted with arousal.

"Holy fucking shit... How am I lucky enough to have a hot slut like you in my life?" I exclaimed as she whimpered in pleasure while she serviced my cock. "Fuck... you suck dick like a pro... you are a great bhabhi... Ooohhh..." I mumbled as I began groaning louder, my thighs shuddering violently as I felt the beginning of my orgasm.

"Mmmmm, Suraj! I love you... I love you so much!" she squealed loudly as I began spilling ropes of warm, thick cum at her mouth, her tongue lapping away at the thick cum.

Some of it hit her tongue, and some fell onto her cheek, making me smile at how cute she looked at the moment. "Swallow my load, Bhabhi! Taste how much I love you!" I groaned as I sent spurt after spurt of cum deep down into her throat, making her gulp it down hungrily.

She wrapped her lips tightly around my cock, sucking on it lightly as she let go of her breasts and wiped off her cum from her cheek before bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking off my cum.

"You are such a sexy little slut! Holy fucking shit... Your mouth is amazing." I moaned as she licked and slurped at my cock lovingly until she finally let go of me, grinning naughtily at me.

I rubbed my thumb over her wet, cum-filled mouth, and she groaned with pleasure, leaning her head back against the cushions. Her bare tits jiggled temptingly, rising up and down as I rubbed my sticky cum onto her face lovingly.

"We should go get ready soon. Didi will be here soon." She murmured, leaning against the couch as I got off her chest and sat back. My cock was still fully erect, shining wet and covered in her saliva as I brought it to her mouth. She gave it a last loving lick before sitting up straight and getting off the couch.

I zipped up my fly as I watched Jhanvi lean down to pick up her blouse. "I'll go get dressed, chotu. We'll continue this tonight." she said, winking at me as she sauntered off, giving me a great view of her tight ass swaying seductively in her saree.

***

Several turned to look at us as we walked down the mall. Both Pooja and Jhanvi looked drop-dead gorgeous today. Pooja didi surprised me with a tight red spaghetti top and jean shorts. She wore a cool red and white jacket over her top. Her long legs looked stunning in her tight jean shorts.

Jhanvi was dressed in a white crop top which showed off her stomach, and tight cut-off jeans. The top looked tiny on her body, and I couldn't help but stare at the sight of her firm, perky breasts as they pushed out from the tight fabric. She also had on a blue jeans jacket over her top. I guess both decided to let their hair down now that the family wasn't around.

Pooja didi and Jhanvi made sure to tease me all day, playing with me as we walked around. The girls had a blast, and pretty soon, I was carrying their bags for them as they took selfies in the mall. A couple of guys gave me an appreciative wink as they saw me with them.

"I've got to say you guys are really turning heads here." I told them as we walked around. "You look so damn sexy."

Both of them grinned cheekily and leaned in close, wrapping their arms around mine as they pushed their breasts against my side.

"Why, thank you, Chhotu. That makes my day!" Pooja didi said, laughing as she pecked my cheek lovingly.

Both women kept flirting and giggling for the next hour as we shopped around. I was getting bored of shopping like any other guy. "How many more stores do we need to check out?" I asked as Jhanvi and Pooja didi giggled at how bored I was.

"Just one last store." Pooja didi replied, grabbing my arm tightly and pointing at a Victoria's Secret store. "I want to buy something sexy to wear."

"Didi!" Jhanvi gasped at her sister. Pooja didi was still the good girl's elder sister for, Jhanvi. She hadn't seen how Pooja didi loved being a slut.

Pooja didi looked back at Jhanvi and winked mischievously, "What? Don't you think it's about time we spoil ourselves once in a while?"

"Oh... no... I mean... um..." Jhanvi replied, blushing furiously.

"I'd love to see the both of you wearing something sexy." I added with a naughty grin.

This earned me a well-deserved smack on the head from both sisters, but it was worth it! "Owwwww... Sorry... That hurt!" I whined playfully, rubbing my head in pain as they rolled their eyes.

"Shut up and just carry those bags." Pooja didi said while Jhanvi giggled softly beside me as we entered the store.

"Welcome! Are you ladies interested in something today?" a salesgirl greeted us politely after we entered the store.

"Wait outside, chotu." Pooja didi said as she dragged Jhanvi towards the store while I stood outside.

"We are going to try on some of the stuff, and then if we need any help, we'll call for you, ok?" Pooja didi said as she gave me a playful wink and dragged Jhanvi to the back.

I stood outside waiting for half an hour until they reappeared empty-handed, just holding their clutch. I looked at them questioningly. "Did you not find anything you liked?" I asked, confused.

"Actually, we paid for the sexiest lingerie we could find and then decided to put them on in the trial room." Pooja didi replied with a giggle as my jaw dropped.

"What about the ones you had on earlier?" I asked, but Pooja didi answered my question by tapping her clutch and smiling suggestively.

"You mean to say that both of you are wearing lingerie from Victoria's Secret right now? Both of you?" I asked as I turned to look at Jhanvi, who nodded her head.

"You know, I think you two are just teasing me too much today." I said with a smirk as I watched Pooja didi burst into laughter, and Jhanvi blushed beside her.

"Am I going to get to see what you picked out?" I asked as they walked out, giggling at each other.

"We may consider it... if you play your cards right." Pooja didi smiled mischievously at me while Jhanvi turned bright red and laughed.

Both girls grabbed my arm and squeezed it tightly against them as they walked close to me, leaving no doubt in anyone's mind about our relationship. "What next? Lunch?" I asked.

They both smiled as I escorted them to the best restaurant in the city.

***

The drive back to our house was fun, with lots of playful banter. They were clearly enjoying themselves as we entered the house and dropped the shopping bags in the living room before falling onto the couch.

Both girls were all smiles as they sat down on either side of me and took off their jackets. "So, did I do a good job with our 'date'?" I asked.

"You know how to show a girl a good time, chotu." Pooja didi purred as she snuggled against me, leaned in, and softly kissed my cheek. Jhanvi followed suit, wrapping her arms around me from the right and placing her head on my shoulder as she kissed my other cheek.

"I think he deserves a reward for being such a perfect gentleman." Pooja didi whispered as she glanced at Jhanvi with a grin.

"He did carry all those bags for us, didn't he?" Jhanvi replied with a giggle.

I gulped nervously, wondering what they were up to. I knew Pooja didi was planning something. "What reward are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Well, you did want to see us try on what we bought today, right?" Pooja didi said as she bit her lip seductively. "Would you like that?"

Jhanvi's eyes went wide as saucers as she looked at her elder sister; she had not expected something so forward from Pooja didi. "Ummm... did..." She began as Pooja didi waved her hands at her and shushed her.

"Don't worry, Jhanvi; Chhotu will love this." She said as she turned towards me and gently moved me onto the couch. "Relax, we are just going to try something out." She whispered as she stood up and held out her hand to me.

Jhanvi blushed furiously but stood up and took Pooja Didi's hand. They pulled me off the sofa and led me into Jhanvi and Kishore's bedroom.

Their room was simple but elegant. She had a big bed with a nightstand and a lamp beside it. There was a wide full-length wall-to-wall mirror on the cupboard beside the bed. A wedding photo of Kishore and Jhanvi was hung on the wall.

I sat on the bed, staring at both girls as they stood by the mirror. Jhanvi stood behind her sister shyly while Pooja didi shot me a naughty glance.

"I hope you like what you see, Chhotu." Pooja didi purred as she lifted the hem of her T-shirt and pulled it over her head slowly, revealing her smooth waist to me.

"Ooohhhh... fuck..." I groaned as I watched Pooja Didi take off her shirt. She continued pulling her shirt up slowly, lifting it higher until her tight, perky breasts came into view. She wore a lacy pink bra which barely contained her breasts, letting her rock-hard nipples poke through the fabric.

She ran her fingers across her cleavage, teasing me as she ran them around her tits and then pushed them together with her hands, giving me a better look at the firm mounds of flesh inside her bra.

"Didi, I don't know if we should be doing this." Jhanvi whispered, blushing as she saw me watching Pooja didi strip.

"Shhhh..." Pooja didi whispered back as she let her shirt fall to the ground. She ran her hands down her stomach, running her fingers along her toned abs lightly. She unbuttoned her shorts and lowered the zipper slowly before she stopped, her fingers teasing the waistband of her pants. She grinned at me for a second and pulled them down slowly, bending over seductively to give me a perfect view of her bare ass through her panties as she did so.

"Holy fuck!" I exclaimed as I stared at Pooja didi stripping before my eyes. I couldn't believe what a sexy slut she was in front of Jhanvi. I glanced at Jhanvi, who was biting her lip nervously and caught her eye.

"You're really enjoying this, aren't you?" Jhanvi asked as she gazed at me nervously, her cheeks were still red with embarrassment, but her nipples had hardened from arousal, and her plump breasts were pushing out from her top.

"I can't believe how fucking sexy you are, Pooja didi!" I replied, my voice filled with lust.

Jhanvi looked at me with a shocked expression, unsure what to say. She was jealous of her sister getting attention from me and didn't know how to react. Pooja didi obviously noticed this and turned to her younger sister, grinning.

"What are you waiting for, Jhanvi?" Pooja asked her sister as she grabbed the hem of Jhanvi's crop top and began lifting it up her body.

Jhanvi blushed, her face going redder as she shook her head. "No... I... I don't... I can't..." She said as Pooja didi placed her hands on Jhanvi's waist, running them over her stomach, tracing her abs slowly as she exposed Jhanvi's midriff inch by inch.

"Don't worry. We are just teasing him a bit." Pooja didi whispered softly, smiling at me as she tossed her crop top aside. She wore a sexy red bra lined with white lace that looked stunning on her. It was strapless and had a small red bow on the centre of her chest. Her cleavage looked beautiful as her firm; full boobs pushed out from the confines of her bra.

Jhanvi looked at me nervously, biting her lip. She was worried about what was going to happen. Pooja didi reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, slowly lowering the zipper and pushing them down her legs, revealing a sexy matching pair of red lacy panties.

Her jeans fell to the ground, and she stepped out of them, kicking them aside. She stood in front of me with her hands on her hips, striking a sexy pose in her lingerie as she smirked at me.

I was stunned by the sight of the two most gorgeous women in my life standing before me in their lacy lingerie. The two girls meant more to me than anyone else, wearing skimpy bras and panties. My cock was hard as a rock as I stared at them, unable to keep my eyes off their bodies, and I stared at the two sisters.

Pooja Didi was tall, slender, and had an hourglass figure with perky breasts that looked perfect on her body. She had big, round eyes and luscious, pouty lips that made her look even sexier as she gazed at me seductively. She had a perfect bubble butt and smooth, toned legs.

Jhanvi was just an inch shorter and curvier, with large, firm breasts and a big ass that was begging to be spanked. She had big, dark eyes, plump lips and long, silky black hair that framed her face beautifully. She was curvier and softer than Pooja Didi, and I loved how she filled out her bra and panties.

"Damn, you two look amazing. I can't believe I'm lucky enough to have two sexy sisters like you in my life." I said as I gazed at them adoringly.

Both girls blushed and smiled at me, glancing at each other. I wasn't going to be able to resist the temptation of these two beautiful women in their skimpy underwear; I couldn't control myself any longer. I got off the bed and embraced both girls tightly, pulling them against me as I wrapped my arms around them. Their big tits squished against each other as they sandwiched me between their curvy bodies.

"Suraj! What are you doing?" Jhanvi exclaimed as she glanced at Pooja didi sheepishly, blushing as our bodies pressed against each other.

"Both of you look so fucking gorgeous; I couldn't resist any longer." I replied, staring lustfully at the two sisters, their faces only a few inches from mine.

"I can't hold it in any longer. I'm in love with both of you." I confessed as I looked at both sisters, my eyes wide with emotion. "I love you, Pooja didi. I love you, Jhanvi. You two are the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I've been in love with you for years, and I know that this is too good to be true, but I just can't stop myself."

Jhanvi looked shocked, her face going bright red as she stared at me in disbelief. "You are in love with both of us?" she asked. "But we are sisters..." she whispered softly.

"I know, Jhanvi. I don't know if it is wrong, but I can't help it."

I looked into Pooja didi's eyes with love as I continued, "Pooja didi, You've always been my idol; I've looked up to you since I was a kid. You are smart, sexy and beautiful. You've always been there for me like a rock, and I've always wanted to make you proud of me. I love that you are the sweetest, most loving woman I've ever met. You are like my elder sister, but you are so gorgeous, Didi. I can't stop thinking about how sexy you are. I didn't realize when I fell in love with you, but now I can't live without you. "

Pooja didi was blushing furiously, staring at me in shock as I poured my heart out to her. She wasn't expecting such a confession from me.

"Jhanvi, I fell in love with you when I was in school. You are my first love, Jhanvi. I love how cute and innocent you are. I love how you blush whenever I compliment you and how you get so embarrassed when I tease you. I've always loved the way you laugh and smile. I cried the night you got married to Kishore because I was heartbroken that I had lost you forever. I couldn't believe you were marrying someone else. But now I have a chance to be with you, to make you mine. I love you and want you more than anything in the world, Jhanvi." I finished confessing and looked at Jhanvi with a hopeful expression.

This was the moment of truth. Would Jhanvi agree to share me with her sister, or would she walk out on me?

Jhanvi stared at me in shock, tears welling up in her eyes as she listened to my confession. "You... you really feel that way? About me and Didi." She stammered, her voice trembling with emotion as she looked at me lovingly.

I leaned in and kissed each sister on the cheek before looking into their eyes lovingly. "I love both of you. I can't choose between the two of you. I need both of you. I don't want to be separated from either one of you. Please say yes to me. Say yes to us." I whispered as both sisters blushed furiously.

Both sisters had tears in their eyes as they looked at each other and seemed to have some sort of telepathic discussion with each other. They both wiped the tears from their eyes and nodded to each other silently before looking at me.

Pooja didi smacked me playfully on the head as she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. Her soft, plump lips felt terrific against mine as she kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth. "Only an idiot falls in love with two sisters and confesses at the same time!" Pooja didi whispered as she pulled back with a grin.

"Only an idiot would pass up the opportunity to be with two sexy sisters like you." I replied with a wink as I kissed Jhanvi passionately next. Jhanvi melted in my arms, her body shaking with desire as our tongues intertwined, and she kissed me hungrily.

We spent the next few minutes making out passionately with the two sisters, kissing and groping each other. I was lost in a haze of lust and love as I kissed and groped the two women I loved most.

Pooja didi's hands slid under my shirt, roaming across my abs as her fingers teased me. "Let's take off your clothes and have some real fun." Pooja didi whispered as Jhanvi blushed furiously beside her.

"I agree, did. I'm tired of wearing so many clothes." I replied with a grin as I pulled off my shirt, revealing my toned body to the sisters. They both stared at my muscles, licking their lips as they ogled my abs and chest. "Like what you see?" I asked with a smirk as Pooja didi, and Jhanvi giggled shyly.

Pooja didi reached down and unbuttoned my jeans, tugging them off my legs and leaving me in just my boxers. "Now we are all even." She said, smirking as she eyed my crotch hungrily. I grinned and placed my hands on their waists, slowly guiding them back towards the bed.

I sat at the edge of the bed and pulled both sisters onto my lap, their legs straddling my thighs as they sat on either side of me. My hands cupped their tits eagerly as I groped their big boobs through their bras.

Both sisters moaned softly, closing their eyes and letting me feel them up. "Ooohhhh... Suraj... that feels so good." Pooja didi moaned as I squeezed her tits. Jhanvi arched her back and leaned back against me, her hands wrapping around my neck as I groped her tits next.

"Suraj... Mmmmmm... Ahhhh... Don't stop..." Jhanvi whimpered softly as my fingers squeezed her firm, supple mounds of flesh, pushing her tits up and down through the lacy fabric of her bra.

I grinned naughtily as my fingers played with their hard nipples, feeling them up through their bras. "You girls look so hot; I just can't control myself. I want to see both of you naked." I whispered huskily.

Both sisters blushed furiously, looking at each other as I slipped my hands under their bras, cupping their tits directly and squeezing them tightly. I pinched their nipples, earning me another moan from Pooja didi while Jhanvi whimpered and squirmed on my lap.