Indian Harem Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jhanvi leaned in and kissed me passionately, her tongue swirling around mine as Pooja didi whimpered, " Suraj... Ahhh... Mmmm... Fuck... Ooohhhh..." rolling her hips as she rode my cock while I kissed Jhanvi hungrily.

Jhanvi kissed me for a few minutes before pulling back breathlessly and staring at me lovingly. "Suraj... I need your cock too." She whimpered, watching her elder sister riding my cock hungrily.

I smacked Didi's ass hard and pulled my cock out from her pussy. Pooja didi moaned and climbed off the bed, and got back on her knees between my cock, awaiting my command.

"Lick it clean first." I commanded Jhanvi.

Jhanvi blushed and got down between my legs as well, leaning in and wrapping her lips around my cock, her eyes never leaving mine. "Suraj... Ahhh..." She whimpered as she began bobbing her head up and down, cleaning Pooja didi's juices from my cock hungrily.

Pooja smacked her sister's ass playfully. "Come on, Jhanvi, suck Master's cock properly. I thought you loved Suraj's cock." She whispered teasingly as Jhanvi blushed and began bobbing her head up and down faster, sucking my cock eagerly.

After a few more minutes, Jhanvi pulled her lips from my cock, a strand of drool dangling from her lips as she gazed at me lovingly. "Suraj... Ahhh... Mmmm Master... Please fuck me..." She whimpered, her thighs trembling with desire.

I patted the bed beside me and commanded, "Lay down, Jhanvi."

Jhanvi blushed and laid down on the bed, spreading her legs submissively. I gazed at Jhanvi's soft, shaven pussy, her inner lips glistening with her juices. "Suraj... Please..." She whispered, her face bright red as she squirmed on the bed.

I wanted to fuck her so bad, but there was something even hotter that I wanted to do. "Pooja didi, why don't you give Jhanvi's pussy a lick first?"

Pooja didi had a glazed, lustful look and would do anything I told her. I watched as Pooja didi crawled between her younger sister's legs and leaned in, her tongue sliding along Jhanvi's smooth, shaven pussy lewdly.

"Didi!!!" Jhanvi cried out, her eyes wide with surprise as her thighs shuddered and her hips bucked uncontrollably.

Pooja didi licked Jhanvi's pussy hungrily, her tongue sliding along her younger sister's smooth, shaven pussy lewdly as she gazed up at me lovingly.

I reached down and cupped Jhanvi's tits, pinching her nipples teasingly as she whimpered and squirmed, her face bright red as she rolled her hips, grinding her pussy against her elder sister's tongue. "Suraj... Ooohhh... Fuck..." Jhanvi whimpered, her body quivering as Pooja didi lapped up and down her younger sister's pussy, her tongue circling her clit teasingly.

Jhanvi grabbed my cock, stroking my shaft hungrily as Pooja didi buried her tongue into her younger sister's pussy, her lips wrapping around her pussy lewdly. "I can't believe...ohh... Didi is licking...ahh!" Jhanvi whimpered, her thighs trembling as Pooja didi lapped up and down her younger sister's pussy hungrily.

Pooja didi was moaning softly as she buried her tongue into her younger sister's pussy, her fingers gliding along her pussy teasingly before she reached up and began rubbing Jhanvi's clit. "Suraj... Ahhh Didi... I can't... Ooohhh... I'm going to cum..." Jhanvi whimpered.

I watched as Jhanvi threw her head back and cried out, "Suraj... Didi... Ahhhhh... Ooohhhh!!" arching her back and climaxing, her thighs shuddering violently as her toes curled and she orgasmed, her juices squirting onto Pooja didi's face.

Jhanvi collapsed on the bed, her breathing ragged as Pooja didi lapped up her younger sister's juices, cleaning her pussy lewdly. I watched as Pooja licked Jhanvi's pussy a few more times before pulling back and grinning at me.

"Suraj, I think she's ready for you to fuck her now." Pooja didi whispered huskily as Jhanvi whimpered, her body still trembling from the powerful orgasm that had just rocked her body.

I couldn't hold back anymore, and I pulled Jhanvi up and flipped her onto her hands and knees, her ass facing me. Before she could react, I thrust my cock into her tight pussy and began fucking her eagerly.

"Fuck... your pussy is tight... Ahhh... Jhanvi..." I groaned as I fucked her, my balls slapping against her thighs lewdly.

"Master... Ahhh... You're so big... Ooohhhh..."Jhanvi moaned, her body trembling as I fucked her eagerly.

Pooja didi licked her lips and crawled under to her younger sister, and wrapped her lips around Jhanvi's nipples, sucking her tits hungrily as I fucked her pussy.

"Didi!! Suraj!! Ahhhh... Fuck... Ooohhhh..." Jhanvi whimpered, her face bright red as Pooja didi lapped up and down her younger sister's breasts teasingly, her fingers gliding along her pussy, and she began rubbing her clit.

"Suraj... Ohhh... Fuck... Ooohhhh..." Jhanvi whimpered, her thighs trembling as Pooja didi rubbed her younger sister's clit teasingly.

"Suraj... Ahhh. Don't stop... Ooohhhh..." She whispered, her eyes glazing over as I fucked her hungrily. "I love you, Suraj... Ahhhhh... Fuck... Ooohhhh..."

"I love you too, slut!" I groaned, smacking her ass as I fucked her eagerly; Jhanvi's pussy was tight and felt incredible as I thrust my cock deep inside her, slamming into her repeatedly.

I couldn't believe how amazing both sisters looked as Pooja didi sucked Jhanvi's tits eagerly, her fingers gliding along her younger sister's clit teasingly while I fucked her pussy eagerly.

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her waist, cupping her tits as I continued fucking her pussy. I could feel Jhanvi's pussy tightening around my cock, her juices coating my shaft as her thighs shuddered, and I knew she was close to cumming.

"Suraj... Ooohhh... I'm going to cum... Ahhhh... Fuck... Ooohhhh!!" Jhanvi cried out, her thighs trembling and her toes curling as she orgasmed, her pussy convulsing around my cock as her juices coated my cock hungrily.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and grinned, watching Jhanvi whimpering and trembling as her juices leaked from her pussy. Jhanvi collapsed on the bed, her face bright red as Pooja didi crawled out from under her younger sister and grinned. "Suraj, I think you've broken my little sister."

Pooja didi got up and crawled up to me. She gave me a long kiss before whispering, "Fuck me, Master. Make me cum like Jhanvi!."

I grinned and smacked her ass hard, "As if I would forget to fuck my favourite slut." I replied, pinching Didi's nipples teasingly as she moaned and arched her back, pushing her tits against my hands.

I pushed Didi down onto the bed on her back beside Jhanvi and spread her legs, her pussy glistening with her juices. I couldn't wait and thrust my cock into Didi's tight pussy, slamming my cock deep inside her.

"Suraj... Ahhh FUCK!!!!" Pooja didi cried out, her eyes rolling back and her thighs shuddering as I slammed my cock deep inside her. "Ahhh, Suraj... Your cock feels... Ahhh... So amazing... Ooohhhh..." Didi whimpered, her thighs trembling as I fucked her eagerly.

Jhanvi recovered enough and watched us, her face bright red, and I could tell she was getting turned on watching Didi get fucked. Jhanvi reached out and began rubbing Didi's nipples teasingly, pinching her sister's nipples as I fucked her eager pussy hungrily.

Pooja didi moaned loudly, her tits bouncing wildly as she whimpered, rolling her hips and grinding her pussy against my cock as I thrust my cock deep inside her. "Suraj... Ahhh... Please... Mmmm, Suraj..." Didi moaned, her eyes glazing over as she gazed up at me lovingly.

Jhanvi leaned in and wrapped her lips around one of Didi's nipples, sucking her tits hungrily as I continued fucking Didi's tight pussy eagerly. Pooja didi whimpered and moaned, her eyes glazing over as her younger sister sucked her tits.

Pooja didi wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me deeper inside her as I thrust my cock deep inside her hungrily. "Suraj... Ahhhh... Fuck... Ooohhhh!!!" Pooja didi cried out, her thighs shaking and her toes curling as she orgasmed, her juices coating my cock as her pussy tightened around my shaft.

I couldn't hold back anymore and pulled my cock from Didi's tight pussy. "Fuck, Didi!!!" I groaned, wrapping my hand around my shaft and began stroking my cock in front of both sisters.

Pooja didi whimpered and sat up, her eyes filled with lust as she gazed at my throbbing cock. "Suraj... Give me your cum..." She whispered huskily and wrapped her tits around my cock hungrily.

Jhanvi blushed and joined Didi, wrapping her tits around my cock lewdly. Both sisters began moving their tits up and down, massaging my cock with their soft, smooth mounds of flesh as their nipples rubbed together teasingly.

"Master, cum for us... Ahhh..." both sisters whispered, gazing up at me as they moved their tits up and down, titfucking me eagerly. Their boobs felt so amazing as they sandwiched my cock between their tits.

I couldn't hold back any longer and groaned, "Didi... Jhanvi... Ahhh Fuck... I'm going to cum..." arching my back and climaxed, my balls tightening as I erupted, my cum erupting from my cock.

The first load splattered across Didi's face. Pooja didi gasped, her eyes going wide with surprise as my cum landed across her face, coating her lips.

The second spurt of cum landed on Jhanvi's tits and face as she blushed and closed her eyes, her tongue darting out and licked her lips hungrily, tasting my cum.

The third spurt of cum landed on Didi's tits, coating her smooth, supple mounds of flesh lewdly as I groaned, my body shuddering as a final few spurts of cum oozed out of my cock.

"Fuck didi... Ahhh Jhanvi... You two sluts look so amazing with my cum all over you." I groaned, gazing at both sisters. "Why don't you clean each other up?" I said with a grin.

"You're such a pervert, Suraj." Pooja didi whispered huskily, grinning as she leaned in and began licking Jhanvi's tits hungrily, her tongue gliding over her younger sister's smooth, soft tits.

Jhanvi blushed and closed her eyes, whimpering softly as Didi's tongue circled her nipples teasingly before Didi leaned in and began licking Jhanvi's face, lapping up the cum that had landed across her younger sister's face. "Suraj, you taste amazing..." Didi whispered, her eyes glazing over as her lips brushed against her sister's.

"Do you want a taste, Jhanvi?" Pooja didi whispered seductively, her tongue sliding across Jhanvi's lips teasingly as she gazed at her younger sister lustfully.

Jhanvi blushed and moaned, opening her mouth ever so slightly, and Didi leaned in, her tongue sliding into her younger sister's mouth as she spat my cum into her mouth. Both sisters moaned and swirled their tongues around each other, sharing my cum.

Eventually, Pooja didi pulled away, a string of drool dangling from her lips. She scooped up some cum from her tits and face and fed it to Jhanvi, gazing at her younger sister lustfully as Jhanvi blushed and her lips brushed against Didi's fingers, her tongue sliding along her fingers hungrily.

"Fuck didi... Jhanvi... You two sluts look amazing like this. I can't believe I just had a threesome with both of you." I whispered huskily as they got up and hugged me tightly.

"We love you, Suraj." Both sisters whispered lovingly as they kissed my cheeks and gave me a passionate kiss each.

***

As all three of us lay naked on the bed, catching our breath and recovering from the intense sex we had just had, Jhanvi turned to me and asked, "Suraj, when did you mention bringing Nora, Ravi and Kishore down? What did didi mean?"

Pooja didi and I spent the next few 15 mins explaining everything to Jhanvi, including the fact that Nora was fucking Kishore.

"W-What are we going to do, Suraj?" Jhanvi asked me, her eyes filled with worry.

"Jhanvi, Didi and I are going to ruin them. Will you help us?"

Jhanvi bit her lip and nodded as she cuddled in closer to me. "Yes, Suraj. Anything for you."

Pooja didi crawled up and gave Jhanvi a passionate kiss. "Welcome to the team, sis."

Jhanvi blushed and nodded. Pooja didi grinned and gave me a long passionate kiss next before falling into my arm on my left. "Suraj, what is our next step?" Didi whispered huskily, gazing into my eyes lovingly.

I grinned as I pulled Didi and Jhanvi closer to me as I began outlining my plan.

"Nora is the key to taking down Ravi and Kishore", I explained to Didi and Jhanvi. "She's got dad's blind support and is central to Ravi's plan to siphon company funds."

"Suraj, Nora is ruthless and will do anything to protect Ravi", Didi whispered, gazing at me. "Didn't you see how she was all over Ravi's cock that night? She's not going to easily agree to betray Ravi."

"Nora isn't completely loyal to Ravi", I explained to Didi and Jhanvi. "She has a sister who lives in Goa, and Ravi has some control over her, which keeps Nora in line. We need to find her."

"How are we going to do that from here?" Jhanvi asked me, biting her lip.

I leaned in and gave her her peck on the cheek, "I've already taken care of that. You remember Karan, my best friend from school?"

Jhanvi gasped in surprise and giggled, "Karan! That flirt! He always hit on Tara in school, even though she was way older than him."

Pooja didi giggled. "I remember Karan. He had such a crush on Tara and used to follow Tara everywhere she went."

I grinned and nodded. "Well, he's been in Goa for a while now. His Dad opened a new resort there, and Karan has recently taken over the management there."

"Suraj, do you trust Karan?" Pooja didi asked me, gazing at me.

"Karan and I go way back, Didi. I trust him." I explained this to Didi and Jhanvi. "I sent him a mail with Nora's sister's photo. Karan promised to find her and keep tabs on her."

"Suraj, do you think Karan will be able to track her down?" Jhanvi asked me, gazing up at me curiously.

"Trust me, Karan will find her," I grinned as Didi and Jhanvi cuddled in closer to me,

"Suraj, what can we do in the meantime?" Jhanvi asked me.

"Well, there was only so much I could find from Ravi's laptop, so I need Pooja Didi to help me access Ravi's office at work. I know money is disappearing, but I can't trace the money trail. I'm sure he's keeping some record hidden away there."

Pooja didi looked at me and asked, "Won't it be enough to show that Ravi stole the money, Suraj?"

"No, Ravi's smart. We not only need to expose him but also need to get the money back. He's probably stashed it somewhere safe and will deny everything. If we can trace the money trail and recover the money, we can pin everything on him," I explained to Didi.

"What about Kishore? I can't bear being married to him anymore, Suraj," Jhanvi whispered sadly.

Pooja didi sighed. "Jhanvi, Kishore isn't an easy target. He's the elder son and runs the business."

I leaned in and kissed Jhanvi on the head reassuringly. "Didi is right, Jhanvi. Nora is the weak link, and I have a plan to bring her down first. Kishore is the harder target, and taking him down will take a bit more planning and time."

Jhanvi nodded and cuddled closer to me. "Suraj, whatever you need me to do, I'll do it."

Pooja didi grinned. "Me too, Suraj, I'm all yours." Didi leaned in and kissed me passionately as Jhanvi cuddled in closer to me.

"I love both of you so much." I grinned as Didi and Jhanvi giggled.

"We love you too, Suraj." Didi and Jhanvi whispered as they cuddled in closer to me, we all were exhausted from our hectic day and insane threesome. We just lay in bed and drifted off to sleep.