All Comments on 'Indian Harem Ch. 09'

by vegitto306

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That's fantastic.... waiting for next part marriage of disha and suraj

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

And you've gone and spoiled the whole series with this chapter now. The story title itself has 'harem' word but the chapter starts with Pooja cheating on Suraj (in a way) and then you have the sharing/swinging. Why did you even put harem in the story title bro ?

This is just my opinion. The chapter was just not my cup of tea. And if it was any hint, the future chapters will have even more sharing etc.

(And before others come at me, if the author had not included the word harem in the story title, i wouldn't have written this comment at all.)

vegitto306vegitto3068 months agoAuthor

@anonymous - without giving the future plot away.

I'll just say that the Harem in the title will be fully justified in future chapters😃

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My comment about this chapter is that since it was about 2 months from last chapter, the beginning was appropriate to tie back to previous chapter, no complaint there. I was thinking that Tara would be the next one to join the harem and somewhat disappointed with that but there is still time for that.

My biggest complaint about the chapter is that there was hardly any progress on revenge plot, yes Suraj got Iliana but there was nothing more on that front. I hope that next chapter will be balanced in sex and plot. And finally it will be published sooner.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bro using Bollywood as his harem motivation

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Everything was good until the colab bro, harems are to be kept as harems only, so despite the plot going where you commented it is, still it is a bit weird.

Onto the next part please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's awesome story dude, waiting eagerly for next cha9

EZ8ltEZ8lt7 months ago

"Harem". Lost me with Karan being included.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loving it until now! Keep the good stuff coming, although you could spice it up a little by making the plot edgier rather than letting everything work out so smoothly in the protagonist's favour. The inclusion of some hardcore & blackmail themes would be appreciated as well. Good work nonetheless!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love your story is great so far, but after 9 chapters the plot has really hasn't moved very much. If there was no Mention of sex, the plot would only fill half a page, of the first chapter. We get it he's a stud with a 12" cock that's got to use it every other Paragraph. Oh it would have been so very much hotter if Karan, and Suraj would have switched Partners for just a Little while, and fucked their sister's, this story would have real started on fire. Now the question is what happened to the girl they Rescued? And I Suspect a whole page of Suraj fuck her too!!

nobodyreads09nobodyreads096 months ago

Wny was Karan there man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservegitto306@vegitto306
Returning author. Used to write on other forums years ago and starting to write again. 13rd May - Chapter 18 of Indian Harem is still in the pending queue for approval. 1st May - Next Chapter on Indian Harem is uploaded and should be out out once approved by mods

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES