Indian Harem Ch. 09

Story Info
Suraj's Harem has some new recruits.
15.1k words
4.58
16.6k
19

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Previous Night

I looked at myself in the mirror while waiting for Ravi to return home. He'd messaged me that he was finished with dinner at Suraj's house and was headed back. I was wearing the sexy Victoria's Secret lingerie I had bought for Suraj with a look of deep guilt. I had promised Suraj that I'd never let Ravi touch me, but I would break that promise tonight.

I bit my lip nervously as I remembered Suraj fucking me in the office today. It was amazing, like always, and Suraj had made me feel like a proper slut. However, Suraj wanted revenge, and I would do Anything for my Chotu.

I adjusted my thong and bra as I heard Ravi's car enter the driveway. I gulped and braced myself for what was coming. Suraj needed just 30 minutes, and as I looked at my sexy reflection, I knew that Ravi would not resist me tonight.

My white lingerie was a sheer lace bra with a heart-shaped cleavage window. It had intricate floral designs and a bow tie in the centre. The thong was tiny and hugged my curves perfectly. I wore fishnet stockings and a garter belt with it. I had my heels ready under the bed, and my hair was done in a sexy updo with a few strands falling over my face.

I heard the front door open, "Pooja, I'm back!" he called out from the hallway.

I took a deep breath and walked out of our bedroom seductively. Ravi was standing in the hallway with his back to me, taking off his shoes.

"Ravi! Welcome back, baby." I whispered seductively as I came up behind Ravi and wrapped my arms around his waist.

Ravi turned around in surprise and gazed at me, his jaw dropping in shock, "Pooja! You're looking... Wow!" he whispered, his eyes glued to my tits.

"Baby, I'm in the mood for a special treat. It's been so long since we've had sex." I whispered seductively as I circled Ravi suggestively and pressed my tits against his chest.

The bastard grinned and put his arms around my waist, "Pooja, what has gotten into you?" he whispered as he leaned in and kissed me eagerly.

I kissed Ravi back hesitantly and let him grope my ass eagerly; his rough hands squeezed my ass as he kissed me, his tongue probing my mouth.

I broke apart and gazed at him seductively, "Ravi, I want you to fuck me hard. I'll let you do Anything you want to me." I whispered as I unbuttoned Ravi's shirt.

Ravi smiled as he looked down at my cleavage, "My my... Mrs. Patel, you are full of surprises!" Ravi whispered as I began unbuttoning his pants.

He reached out for his phone from his pocket as I continued stripping him, "Baby, no phones! Let's just focus on having fun!" I whispered as I pulled the phone out of his hand and threw it on the couch nearby.

We stumbled into our bedroom as Ravi pushed me towards the bed, and I pushed him towards the bed eagerly. Ravi landed on his back as I climbed on top of him, straddling him.

I gazed down at Ravi, who was looking up at me with a smug smile as he squeezed my tits through the sheer material, "Pooja, you're looking smoking hot!" he whispered as his hands squeezed my ass eagerly.

I reached over for my phone by the table and shot a quick message to Chotu. "I thought we said no phones?!" Ravi asked with a smirk.

I smiled and put my phone away, "Just setting the alarm for tomorrow; I doubt we will be sleeping much tonight!" I whispered.

Ravi grinned and squeezed my tits eagerly, "Pooja, there is something different about you tonight." he whispered as I leaned in and began kissing him eagerly, my tongue gliding around his mouth.

I replied between kisses, "Ravi, I just need your big fat cock!" I whispered as Ravi's hands roamed over my sexy body eagerly. Ravi reached behind my back and undid my bra strap, "Pooja, this lingerie is amazing! Where did you get it?" Ravi asked curiously as my tits sprung free.

I shrugged as my tits bounced, "Ravi, a girl needs some secrets!" I whispered, a naughty smile on my face as I held my bra straps and ripped it off me. Ravi's eyes widened as he gazed at my big jiggling tits.

I gently leaned in and offered the greedy bastard my tits as he eagerly latched on and began sucking on my nipples. I was determined to not enjoy it, but my body reacted instinctively; my nipples hardened instantly as Ravi sucked on them eagerly, "Ravi... Ahhh... Mmmm..." I moaned breathlessly, my fingers gliding through Ravi's hair.

The bastard grinned as he gazed up at me, my nipple popping out of his mouth, "Pooja, it seems you missed me too!" Ravi whispered as he squeezed my tits eagerly.

His lips felt amazing, and I hated Ravi even more as my body betrayed me. Ravi's hands glided down my thighs towards my pussy, "Pooja, you're dripping wet!" Ravi whispered as his fingers pulled aside my thong and started rubbing my clit eagerly.

"Ravi... that feels..." I gasped, my fingers gripping Ravi's hair as he fingered my pussy. Ravi gazed up at me triumphantly as I arched my back and started grinding my hips against his fingers, "Ravi... Ahhh..." I whimpered, my cheeks bright red as Ravi continued sucking on my tits.

I looked over at the clock by the bedside; Suraj had 15 minutes to go, and I had to keep Ravi busy. I groaned and gazed down at Ravi, "Ravi... Ahhh... I want to taste your cock!" I whispered as Ravi continued fingering my pussy.

Ravi smiled and nodded as I crawled down his body eagerly. I pulled down his pants, exposing his hard throbbing cock as it sprung free. I gasped and gazed at his cock; it wasn't as big as Suraj's, but it was bigger than average. "I'm doing this for Chotu!" I told myself as I gripped Ravi's cock and stroked it slowly.

Ravi groaned as I stroked his cock, my fingers gliding along the underside of his shaft, "Pooja, you're looking gorgeous!"

I ignored Ravi and continued stroking his cock, my fingers expertly massaging his shaft as I leaned in and began kissing along his inner thigh. Ravi groaned and threw his head back as I began licking along the underside of Ravi's shaft, my tongue circling around his balls.

My tongue glided along Ravi's cock as he gazed at me, "Pooja! Of baby... keep doing that!" he groaned as my tongue flicked the tip of his cock.

I smiled up at Ravi as I gripped his cock and kissed along the tip, "Does it feel good, Ravi?" I whispered as I began licking along Ravi's shaft again, my tongue gliding along the underside of Ravi's cock eagerly. Ravi groaned and nodded, "Pooja, your tongue feels amazing! Mmmm... I love you!"

I cringed inwardly, hearing Ravi say that but continued licking his cock as my hand began stroking Ravi's cock more vigorously. I gazed up at him defiantly and shook my head as I parted my lips and took the tip of Ravi's cock into my mouth.

"Pooja! Ahhh... That's it, baby!" Ravi groaned as I began sucking Ravi's cock eagerly, my lips wrapping around his shaft as I began bobbing my head up and down. Ravi's fingers ran through my hair as I began sucking Ravi's cock enthusiastically, my tongue gliding along the underside of Ravi's cock skillfully.

Over 10 minutes, I continued sucking Ravi's cock like a slut. Ravi groaned, "Pooja if you don't stop... Ahhh... I'm going to cum!" he gasped as I gazed up at Ravi, my fingers pumping Ravi's cock vigorously as I smiled and nodded.

"Cum in my mouth, Ravi! Mmmm..." I whispered as I resumed sucking Ravi's cock greedily, my lips gliding along Ravi's shaft. We usually got around to sex at this point, Ravi couldn't usually cum more than once a night, so I figured this was the best way to avoid fucking him.

Ravi's eyes widened as he gazed down at me in shock, "Pooja! Ahhh... Are you sure?!" Ravi gasped as I nodded and continued sucking Ravi's cock eagerly. I had never let him shoot his cum in my mouth before, and my offer caught his attention.

"Yes, baby! Cum in my mouth. Ahhh... Let me taste you." I whispered as Ravi groaned and began thrusting his cock into my mouth.

"Pooja... Ahhh... I love you! You're the best wife... Ahhh... Ever!" Ravi moaned as he reached his climax, "I'm cumming!" Ravi groaned as he began shooting his cum into my mouth eagerly. I gasped as Ravi's cum filled my mouth, and I struggled to swallow it all.

I continued sucking Ravi's cock, my tongue flicking his sensitive tip as I swallowed his cum eagerly. "Pooja, you're the best wife... Ahhh... EVER!!!" Ravi moaned as I continued sucking Ravi's cock. Finally, I stopped and released Ravi's cock with a pop.

I wiped my lips and gazed up at Ravi, "Did you enjoy it, Ravi?" I asked him curiously. Ravi fell back onto the bed with a content smile and replied, "That was amazing, Pooja! Come here." I reluctantly got beside him.

"Pooja, you look gorgeous!" Ravi whispered as he caressed my tits lovingly, his fingers playing with my nipples eagerly. I looked at him with a fake smile as Ravi grinned, "Pooja, I don't know what got into you, but I like it."

I just smiled at the smug bastard, "Just wanted to reward my hardworking husband!" I whispered as Ravi's fingers teased my nipples.

"Pooja, you certainly did that!" Ravi whispered as he got up from the bed and began putting on his pants. I looked at the clock and sighed with relief; Suraj probably would have left by now.

"Let me just go and get my phone, Pooja!" Ravi whispered as he went to retrieve his phone from the living room. I got up from the bed, grabbed my robe and covered my lingerie hastily. I wasn't happy with what I had done, but I reminded myself that Suraj needed revenge, and I would do Anything for Suraj.

***

The Next Morning

The following two weeks passed by in a flash. We had set our trap for Ravi, and I was now tracking his phone conversations and the account with cash in it. I had everything I needed to shut down Ravi and was waiting for updates from Karan on Nora's sister in Goa before I executed the next step in my plan. She was the key to everything; I would have leverage over Ravi and Kishore if I could control Nora.

My personal harem with Jhanvi and Pooja Didi was flourishing, and I fucked both sisters daily. Every morning, I was woken by Jhanvi's lips wrapped around my cock. Jhanvi was the perfect slut, obedient and eager to please as I fucked her hard in the mornings. Jhanvi was the sweet, innocent girl-next-door type who blushed when I complimented her and was always ready for sex. Pooja Didi, on the other hand, was my office slut who loved dressing sexy and whispering dirty things in my ear during meetings. She craved the thrill of almost getting caught, and we fucked in the office several times. The confident Pooja Didi loved being my submissive Didi and was always ready to be punished in office.

Kishore, Ravi and Nora were clueless, and I enjoyed the double life I was leading. Jhanvi and Pooja's Didi worshipped me, and I treated them like queens. I was the happiest I'd ever been, and my revenge plans against Ravi and Kishore were progressing smoothly. However, Nora was still a problem, and I needed her sister, Ileana, to bring her down.

Today was a Friday, and Jhanvi woke me up as usual by licking my cock eagerly. I was still not used to the feeling of waking up with a blowjob and often jumped with surprise, "Jhanvi... Ahhh... Mmmm..." I groaned as my eyes opened, and I gazed down at Jhanvi's cute face as she continued sucking my cock eagerly.

Jhanvi nodded, and my cock popped out of her mouth, "Good Morning, Chotu! I'm glad you're up." Jhanvi whispered as she stroked my cock and began licking the tip eagerly.

"Oh fuck, baby!" I groaned as I gazed down at Jhanvi in her saree. Her sexy dark hair fell over her shoulders as her lips glided along my cock. I groaned and gazed down at Jhanvi's cleavage through her saree, "Couldn't wait for the master's cock!" I whispered as I played with Jhanvi's hair.

Jhanvi smiled and continued sucking my cock eagerly, "Mmmm... I'm ready to serve my Master! Ahhh..." Jhanvi moaned as her lips glided along my shaft, my cock going into the back of her throat as she began sucking my cock more aggressively.

Jhanvi's blowjobs were excellent; She knew precisely what I liked and always made sure I came hard. "Jhanvi... fuck! You look so beautiful with your lips wrapped around my cock!"

I gently gripped Jhanvi's hair and guided her head up and down my shaft. Jhanvi smiled and let me take control as my fingers ran through her hair. "Jhanvi, you're my slutty bhabhi, aren't you?!" I asked Jhanvi, my voice full of desire as Jhanvi nodded.

"Only yours, master!" Jhanvi whimpered as I began controlling the rhythm of her blowjob.

As Jhanvi continued sucking my cock, her tits jiggled in her blouse as my hands gripped Jhanvi's head and began controlling her speed. "Such a slut for my cock. Ahhh... Mmm!" I whispered as I gazed down at Jhanvi's nipples pressing against her silky saree. Jhanvi's sexy tits bounced as I controlled her head, my cock sliding along her lips eagerly. Jhanvi nodded; my cock glided along Jhanvi's tongue as her saliva dripped down my shaft.

"Kishore is a fucking fool for cheating on you! Ahhh... Fuck!" I groaned as Jhanvi nodded, and my cock glided along Jhanvi's tongue. Saliva dripped down Jhanvi's chin, "Master, I belong to you! Ahhh... Suraj!" Jhanvi whimpered, her lips wrapped around my cock as she began teasing my cock more vigorously.

Jhanvi's tongue flicked the underside of my cock eagerly as her hands glided along my shaft. Jhanvi looked so beautiful as my cock slid along her soft lips, her lips forming an 'O' shape as she sucked my cock eagerly. She gazed up at me lustfully as my fingers glided through her hair. I wasn't sure how long I would last before cumming and guiding Jhanvi's head more urgently, "Jhanvi! I'm close! Ahhh..." I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut as Jhanvi nodded.

Jhanvi moaned, her sweet lips gliding along my throbbing cock as I got closer to an orgasm, "Cum in my mouth, Chotu. Mmm..." she whispered as she gazed up at me, her saliva and my pre-cum coated her lips and dripped down my cock, "Master... Ahhh... I'm your slut! Ahhh... Please cum in my mouth!" she whimpered. Jhanvi knew I couldn't resist her, and she continued milking my cock with her lips eagerly as my cock stiffened and my balls tightened.

Jhanvi gazed up at me pleadingly as I nodded and gripped Jhanvi's head between my thighs as I pulled her up to the base of my cock, "My little slut! Yes, you like my cum!" I whispered as Jhanvi hummed her agreement, her soft sweet lips wrapped around my cock as my tip touched the back of her throat. I groaned, and as I gazed down at Jhanvi, my cock erupted deep inside her mouth. Jhanvi's lips were sealed around the base of my cock as she gazed up at me wantonly.

Jhanvi squealed with delight as my cum gushed into her mouth, and my thick creamy cum shot down her throat eagerly. She licked my cock clean as I came, gripping my cock and making sure nothing leaked from her lips.

"Jhanvi! Ahhh... Mmmm... Damn! You're a great cock sucker!" I groaned as Jhanvi's lips smacked as I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I collapsed back on the bed as Jhanvi began kissing my inner thigh eagerly as she stroked my cock. I gazed down at Jhanvi and gasped, "Damn! That was amazing, Jhanvi."

Jhanvi nodded as my cock slid easily into her mouth again. I felt her lips curving into a smile as she began sucking my cock clean, her lips and tongue eagerly gathering my leftover cum. My phone rang with a message as I gazed at it sleepily.

"Found the girl you were looking for! Call me when you wake up." It was from Karan. I jerked up in surprise and picked it up immediately.

"Jhanvi, I need to make a call. Wait!" I whispered as Jhanvi looked at me disappointingly; my cock slid out of her mouth. I dialled Karan and gazed down at Jhanvi apologetically as Karan answered the call.

"How come you are awake so early!? It isn't even 6!" Karan exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"I've got a new alarm clock these days!" I whispered as I pinched Jhanvi's cheeks playfully, and she giggled.

Karan laughed, "It must be one hell of an alarm clock if you are up this early!" as I gazed down at Jhanvi. She gave me a naughty wink as she eagerly kissed my inner thighs.

I nodded, "It is Karan. You have no idea!" I whispered as Jhanvi pulled up my shirt, kissing my abs, her tongue circling my belly button seductively.

"So, you asked me to track this girl, Ileana. Well, it wasn't easy. I had to use many of Peter's local connections to track her down. However, We finally found where she is kept." Karan whispered as Jhanvi sat up and began taking off her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra, and my cock sprang up immediately at the sight of her juicy tits.

"Kept? What do you mean?" I asked Karan distractedly as Jhanvi bit her lip seductively and began taking off her saree while gazing at my erect cock.

Karan replied, "I'm not sure what you've got yourself into, but she's being kept in a big villa by Vagator Beach. I'm still unable to trace the owner, but it's guarded by some local goons 24x7, and based on my inside source, they have strict orders to not let the girl out." Karan whispered as I nodded thoughtfully.

Jhanvi stood naked before me, gazing at me seductively as her fingers ran along her sexy curves, "I think I need to come down there to figure out what is going on. Don't do Anything else until I call you back?" I whispered as Jhanvi bent forward, her tits before me.

"Cool Buddy. But are you going to tell me what you are up to?" Karan asked curiously.

I grinned as Jhanvi cupped her tits and ran her nipples over my lips, "I will, Karan, but first, I have an appointment with an alarm clock!" I whispered as Karan laughed, "Suraj, you're a crazy bastard! Talk to you later." he whispered as he hung up.

Jhanvi grinned and mounted me as soon as I put the phone down. She positioned herself over my cock and spread her pussy with her fingers, "We've got 15 minutes until I need to wake Kishore! You'd better fuck me hard, Chotu!" Jhanvi whispered as she lowered her pussy on my cock and began riding my cock eagerly.

I gazed at Jhanvi; she was the perfect woman: gorgeous, sexy and eager to please. I'd never thought I would one day be fucking my brother's wife on our bed as he slept in a different room.

***

Later at breakfast

"Dad, Can I go to Goa this weekend?" I asked Dad hopefully as everyone turned towards me. Jhanvi was serving breakfast as everyone sat around the table. Pooja Didi and Ravi had come over as well. Only Tara was still yet to come down.

Dad raised an eyebrow, "Goa? Why? Aren't you supposed to be working on the marketing plan?" Dad asked me sternly as I gulped.

"Dad, I am working on the plan. Our new product targets the young urban crowd, and Goa is the perfect market to test the new advertising plan!" I replied as Dad gazed at Kishore thoughtfully.

Kishore rolled his eyes, "Dad, we have agencies who do this stuff. Suraj doesn't need to go anywhere!" he said as I shot him a dirty look.

Luckily, Pooja Didi chipped in, "Babuji, Maybe he should go. Suraj has been working hard! He's young, and it will help if someone who understands the market visits to check out things on the ground."

"Do you think so, Pooja!?" Dad asked Pooja Didi curiously. Nora shot Pooja Didi a dirty look and interjected, "Pankaj, I'm not sure Suraj knows what he's doing! Maybe I should be the one to go instead?" Nora suggested, a little bit too eagerly. Maybe she wanted to visit or meet her sister.

I glanced at Ravi; he looked at Nora with a frown. I knew what was going through his mind. He didn't really want to support me, but I was sure he wanted to keep Nora away from Goa. He turned towards Dad with a forced smile, "Pooja makes sense, sir. Suraj must experience the market and see if our branding and communication strategy works." Ravi said diplomatically.

Dad leaned back and thought briefly before replying gruffly, "Alright, Suraj, but make sure you focus on work. No partying or Anything else!" Dad warned me as I nodded eagerly.