Indian Harem Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chotu, I'm so glad you guys rescued us! Raj and his friends had some idea of 'sharing' Disha and me!" Tara sobbed in my arms.

"What happened after I passed out?!" I asked curiously as I looked up at Disha from between Tara's soft sobs. Disha had a guilty look on her face as she stood in front of Karan and me. Tara spoke up, "Karan's bodyguards arrived just in time! They thrashed Raj and his friends and dragged you two back here."

Tara wiped her tears and gazed at Karan and me guiltily, "Chotu, Karan, I'm sorry!" she whispered as Karan shook his head.

"Tara, it's not your fault! Oberoi is a fucking asshole!" Karan said as he tried getting up from the bed but groaned and touched his ribs, "The bastards got in a few good punches!" Karan cursed.

"Oh, Karan! I'm sorry, you've been telling me to dump Raj for a year, but I never listened to you." Tara whispered, got off my lap, and hugged Karan tightly. He looked over at me in shock as Tara cuddled in his lap.

"Tara, I would never let Anything happen to you. You know that. I'm just glad you're safe!" Karan whispered as Tara wiped her eyes and looked into Karan's eyes gratefully.

I smiled at the scene. Tara was in Karan's lap, and Karan looked like Christmas had come early. But my heart sank as I gazed at Disha, who looked downcast. I got up and said, "Disha, you OK?" I whispered as Disha stared at me guiltily.

"It's my fault. I convinced Tara for some playful teasing, but Raj and his friends misunderstood, and things escalated!" Disha whispered as I hugged her tightly.

"Disha, None of this was your fault! You're our sisters, and we'd never let Anything happen to her!" I whispered as Disha gazed at me tearfully. I looked down at her face; even with tears, she looked radiant. Disha had soft brown eyes, which gazed at me apologetically. Her full lips curved into a smile as I stared at her comfortingly. Disha bit her lip shyly as her body pressed up to mine.

It was just a moment, but we looked into each other's eyes, and before I knew it, Disha leaned in, and her lips touched mine. Tara and Karan gazed at us in shock as Disha kissed me passionately, her lips smashing against mine. I froze in surprise as her arms wrapped around me, her soft lips exploring mine. Finally, Tara called out to Disha as she pulled away from me breathlessly.

"Disha, What the hell?!" Tara exclaimed as Disha blushed. She gazed at Karan and Tara apologetically, "Sorry guys! Chotu... Couldn't help myself..." Disha mumbled.

Disha gazed at me with desire as she whispered, " Suraj, Thanks." she pulled away reluctantly and sat beside Karan and Tara on the bed. The situation was awkward as I sat on the bed as well.

We stayed quiet for a minute until Disha broke the silence, "Guys, I'm hungry!" she giggled as Tara laughed. Karan and I grinned as Tara and Disha giggled.

"Well, why don't our heroes freshen up, and we girls will order a breakfast feast!" Tara suggested as Karan, and I nodded enthusiastically.

The girls left, and Karan and I stared at each other bemusedly. I gazed at Karan and grinned, "Thanks for having my back last night, dude." Karan smiled back.

"Suraj, you're my brother! Besides, I've wanted to punch Oberoi since I saw him!" Karan whispered as I grinned at him. We freshened up in the ensuite bathroom and came down half an hour later to find a huge breakfast at the dining table. Tara and Disha grinned eagerly as Karan and I began piling food on our plates.

I was starving and began eating eagerly; Tara and Disha looked at us in amusement as they finished their fruit juices. Both girls had showered and looked fresh and energetic.

They were looking sexy as hell in short booty shorts and tight crop tops, and I gazed at them admiringly as I ate. Tara was wearing a sexy green crop top, while Disha wore a sexy purple crop top, which exposed her toned waist. Their hair was wet and was tied in a ponytail. Disha caught me staring at her tits and grinned naughtily. I blushed and turned to Karan as he and Tara began chatting animatedly.

"Hungry Karan?!" Tara grinned and lovingly pinched Karan's cheeks as he ate his Aloo Paratha. Disha giggled and leaned forward on the table, offering me some fruit juice, her cleavage on display as I eyed her hungrily.

10 minutes later, we were all sitting on the couch, Disha beside me and Tara beside Karan. Tara gently inspected Karan's bruised eye, "Does it hurt Karan!?" Tara asked as Karan grinned and enjoyed Tara fussing over him.

Disha was gazing at me mischievously beside me, her hand slowly reaching out and rubbing my muscular thigh. Her tits were inches from my face as she leaned towards me, "Suraj, thanks again!" Disha whispered as her fingers traced a circle over my thigh. I gulped as Disha's fingers crept closer to my cock.

I gazed at her nervously, my cock springing to life as Disha smirked and began stroking it over my pants. Tara and Karan were engrossed in conversation, and I gulped as Disha ran her fingers across my thighs.

We were interrupted as Tara called out my name and turned around. She grinned at Karan and me, "Both of you were such heroes last night! Maybe we should reward you?!" Tara giggled, "What do you guys want to do today? Disha and I will do Anything you want?"

"Anything?" Karan asked Tara hopefully as Tara giggled and pinched his cheek playfully, "Yes, Karan, Anything!" Tara assured him.

Karan grinned at Tara eagerly and whispered, "Tara, I'd like a kiss like Disha gave Suraj!" Karan whispered as Tara blushed. Disha smirked and gazed at Tara amusedly, "How about it, Tara!? Karan deserves a reward, too!" Disha whispered as Tara bit her lip nervously.

I gazed at Tara; she looked unsure, but I could also sense her curiosity. She'd built up a mental block against Karan for years, but after last night, I felt she was reconsidering. Tara gulped and nodded, "Just one kiss, Karan!" she whispered as Disha clapped, and Karan grinned in delight.

Tara turned towards Karan, who looked like he was dreaming. Tara bit her lip nervously as Karan leaned towards her, his lips touching hers. Tara closed her eyes as Karan kissed her passionately. Disha grinned and squeezed my thigh as Tara let Karan kiss her.

Tara let out a small moan as Karan's tongue entered her mouth, and he began making out with her eagerly. Tara pulled back momentarily, looking at Karan in shock, "Karan!" Tara gasped as Karan gazed at her intensely. Tara gulped, leaned in, and kissed Karan again, her lips and tongue exploring his eagerly. Karan pulled her into his lap, and they made out passionately as Disha and I watched.

Disha gazed at them amusedly, "Tara and Karan finally?!" Disha smirked as I grinned. She leaned in and whispered to me, "Suraj, I guess I owe you a kiss too!" she whispered as she planted her lips on mine.

My hands wrapped around Disha's waist as I began kissing her back, our tongues entwined as we started making out sensually. Tara and Karan were too busy making out to notice us as I gazed into Disha's sexy eyes. Disha smirked and got on my lap, her ass grinding against my erect cock as she wrapped her arms around me, and we began kissing eagerly.

Disha and I made out passionately, her tits pressing against my chest as my hands cupped her round bubble butt. Disha moaned as I squeezed her asscheeks eagerly. Tara and Karan were still making out on the other end of the couch.

It was a few minutes until all four of us stopped making out exhausted. Tara and Karan gazed at each other sheepishly as Disha and I grinned at each other. Tara stared at Karan and whispered, "Karan, Is there anything else you want?" Tara whispered seductively as Karan smiled and gazed at her hungrily. She had probably forgotten that Disha and I were just beside her.

"That was No. 1 on my list, Tara!" Karan whispered as Tara giggled and bit her lip seductively.

"Really?! What else is on that list?" Tara whispered as Karan grinned.

"Well, No. 2 is getting to see your tits! I've been dying to see them forever!" Karan whispered as Tara blushed deeply and glanced at Disha and me.

"Dude, I'm her brother, and your sister is in the room!" I leaned over and punched Karan playfully. Disha giggled as Tara looked at us amusedly.

"Dude, I've been dreaming of Tara since school! You can leave the room if you want!" Karan retorted as Tara blushed.

"It's my room!" I protested.

"It's my hotel!" Karan replied smugly. Tara giggled at us both and shushed Karan with a finger on the lips, "You're both the same two idiots as when we were kids".

Tara looked at Disha and raised an eyebrow; it was as if they both had a telepathic conversation. Tara nodded, and Disha grinned excitedly. Karan and I gazed at them curiously as Disha got off my lap and helped Tara get up.

We looked at the two sexy women expectantly as Tara and Disha looked at us. Disha giggled and winked at Tara, "Maybe we should give our brothers a little treat?! Maybe reward Karan with a few things on his list." Tara whispered as Disha nodded eagerly.

Tara and Disha stood before us on the carpet, the sun filtering through the window and highlighting their sexy curves. Both were quite tall, and their sexy legs were highlighted by their shorts. Tara had long, slender legs, her tanned skin contrasting with her crop top. Disha's legs were more muscular, her thighs curvy and sexy.

Karan and I gazed at their sexy waists; both women had slender waists and toned abs. Tara's crop top hugged her sexy breasts, which looked huge on her thin frame. Disha's crop top showed off her toned midriff sexily, her tits straining against the fabric.

Both women looked like sex goddesses as they gazed at us amusedly. Karan looked like he was in heaven as Tara bit her lip and looked uncertainly at Disha. Disha nodded at Tara encouragingly, and Tara said, "You can only look, OK?" Tara asked Karan and me as Karan gulped and nodded.

Both girls slowly and seductively lifted their crop tops to reveal their naked breasts. Tara had big tits, which looked huge on her slender frame. Her tits looked like melons, with a slight tilt upwards and huge pink nipples which hardened instantly. Karan looked like he had died and gone to heaven as he gazed at Tara's tits lustfully.

Disha's tits were also huge but tear-drop-shaped, and her nipples were smaller and darker. Karan and I couldn't take our eyes off their sexy tits.

"Fuck, Tara! Your tits are huge!" Karan whispered as Tara blushed.

"Disha, Tara, you both look like Angels!" I whispered as I gazed at Tara's tits lustfully.

"Sexy big-tittied angels?" Disha smiled and licked her lips seductively as Tara giggled. Karan and I gazed at them, entranced, both of us overwhelmed by their huge tits.

Tara's and Disha's tits looked delicious; both pairs bounced lightly as Tara and Disha bit their lips. We couldn't stop ourselves from gazing at them like creeps. Tara and Disha looked at each other and nodded as if to confirm something. Tara and Disha giggled and slowly took off their crop tops and tossed them aside. They slowly took a few steps forward and got between Karan and me on the couch. Tara took a seat adjacent to Karan, and Disha was beside me.

Karan and I gazed at them lustfully, Tara's tits looked succulent, and I was dying to squeeze them, while Disha's tits looked firm and bouncy. Karan and I eagerly reached out towards Tara and Disha's tits, but Disha playfully slapped our hands.

"Ah-ah! Remember, no touching!" Disha scolded as she and Tara grinned sexily. Tara and Disha leaned back on the couch, their bare tits bouncing sexily as Karan and I gazed at them lustfully.

Tara and Disha's eyes twinkled with mischief as their hands cupped their tits and gently caressed them. Karan and I watched eagerly as Tara and Disha caressed their tits and gazed at us lustfully.

"It feels odd having my brother and his best friend gazing at me like this!" Tara giggled as Disha smirked, "It's kind of hot though, isn't it?!" Disha whispered as Tara bit her lip and nodded.

"C-Can we touch them, Tara?!" Karan stuttered as Tara giggled and shook her head.

"It depends... is this on your list?! Seeing my tits, squeezing my tits?" Tara teased as Karan gulped and nodded eagerly.

"Well, If this is on your list, how can I refuse?!" Tara grinned and looked at Disha, "What about you Disha?!"

Disha giggled, "If Karan gets to touch your boobs, then Suraj gets to touch mine!" Disha whispered as Tara laughed and nodded. This was all the go-ahead we needed as Karan, and I eagerly reached out and cupped Tara and Disha's tits.

I began teasing Disha while Karan played with Tara's boobs,

My fingers sunk into Disha's soft tits as I fondled her tits greedily. Karan did the same with my sister as Tara bit her lip seductively. I gazed at Disha lustfully as I fondled her tits, my palms enjoying the softness of her tits.

I was lost in ecstasy; Disha's huge tits were soft as I gently squeezed them, my thumbs gently brushing over her huge nipples. Karan was in paradise as Tara gazed at him lustfully, "You've fantasized about this for years, huh?!" Tara whispered as Karan nodded.

"But your tits are even better than in my dreams!" Karan whispered as Tara giggled and kissed Karan's cheek. Disha whimpered slightly as I cupped her tits greedily, playing with her hard nipples.

"You like them, Suraj?! You like your sister's best friend's big tits?!" Disha teased as I gazed at her lustfully.

At my words, she looked into my eyes and kissed me hard on the lips as we made out passionately, Karan and Tara watching us lustfully. I massaged Disha's tits eagerly as we kissed, our tongues intertwined as we kissed each other with desire.

As we kissed, I sucked on Disha's lower lips, my hands groping her huge tits possessively as she moaned softly. I couldn't get enough of Disha's tits and continued to play with her tits while we kissed. I tweaked her hard nipples with my fingers as Disha moaned loudly and kissed me back eagerly.

We eventually pulled apart from each other, breathing hard from the intense makeout session. I looked over to see Tara and Karan making out as well; they had changed their positions on the couch to be more comfortable.

Karan had spread his legs, and Tara had scootched in between his legs, resting her back against his chest and facing us. Tara's tits were in Karan's palms while Karan hugged her from behind. Tara's head was tilted backwards as Karan eagerly kissed her neck and explored her tits. She was moaning softly as Karan kissed her neck and shoulders.

"Oh, Karan! Don't stop, baby..." Tara moaned as Karan fondled her tits eagerly.

Karan's hands roamed all over Tara's body, her tits, her flat stomach. I gazed at my sister and Karan lustfully; they looked so hot. I had never seen such an expression on my sister's face before. Karan was kissing her earlobes, and Tara looked like she was in paradise.

"They look so hot together, Suraj!" Disha whispered as we watched Karan and Tara make out. Tara turned her head and kissed Karan as Karan's hands caressed her tits.

"We can't let them show us up, Suraj!" Disha whispered as I smirked, pulled Disha close to me, and began kissing her neck passionately. Disha and I mirrored Karan and Tara's position, Disha's back resting against my chest as we faced Tara and Karan.

Disha turned her head sideways, and we began kissing each other eagerly. As we kissed, I nibbled on Disha's lower lips, my hands roaming all over her sexy body. Disha's tits were so huge as I fondled them eagerly while we kissed. My other hand caressed Disha's sexy waist before sliding into her booty shorts.

I caressed Disha's pussy over her panties as we kissed. Disha was already dripping wet, and she moaned as I rubbed her clit through her panties.

"Suraj, keep going!" Disha encouraged me as I slid my hand into her thongs and fingered her pussy. Disha moaned loudly as I rubbed her clit with one hand while squeezing her tits with the other.

"Suraj!! Oh god, yes!" Disha moaned as I fingered her eager pussy. Her moans were getting louder, and I gazed at Tara and Karan, who had paused their makeout session to watch Disha and me.

"Disha! Suraj! Holy fuck, this is so hot!" Karan whispered as Tara looked spellbound.

Disha was grinding her ass against my erect cock as I fingered her eagerly. My sister's best friend looked so sexy as she writhed against me in pleasure.

I watched Karan look questioningly at Tara; he wanted to do more but wasn't sure what Tara would allow him to do. Tara gazed at Karan lustfully and nodded as she whispered, "You can take my shorts off, Karan."

Karan gazed at Tara in disbelief as he hooked his fingers into her shorts and slid them off her sexy, long legs. My sister now lay topless on Karan's couch, wearing just a thong. Karan looked like he had won the lottery as he gazed at Tara's thong-clad pussy.

"Tara, you look so fucking hot!" Karan whispered as Tara blushed. She leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek and gripped his hands, and guided his hands to her thong-covered pussy. Karan looked like he had died and gone to heaven as he rubbed Tara's pussy over her thong.

At Karan's touch, Tara moaned softly, "Oh, Karan! That's it! Keep rubbing my pussy!" Tara whispered. I looked mesmerized as I watched my best friend pull aside Tara's thong and begin fingering my sister. This was another level of taboo as I sneaked a peek at my sister's pussy.

Meanwhile, Disha was writhing in my lap as I fingered her to an orgasm. She was panting, and I gazed at her sexy tits as her boobs heaved as she gasped in my lap.

"Suraj, Oh god... My pussy feels so good!" Disha begged as I pushed her to an orgasmic high. Disha's hips bucked in my lap as I fingered her, and she shuddered in my arms.

"You're such a slut, Disha! Did your panties get soaked in the last few minutes just from me playing with your tits!" I whispered as Disha blushed and ground her ass on my cock.

"Mmm... they... they didn't, but I'm really, you know, sensitive down there!"

I grinned at that information, "Sensitive down there?! Where?" I whispered as I grabbed Disha's shorts and pulled them down, revealing her black lacy thong.

Disha gasped as I yanked her thong to the side, exposing her glistening pussy. Disha's pussy was clean-shaven and looked delicious. My middle finger circled Disha's swollen clit as she moaned.

I slid two fingers inside Disha's pussy, and she gasped, "Suraj! Mmm... Suraj! Your fingers feel so good!" Disha groaned as she ground her ass against my bulge.

Karan and Tara were in their own romantic little world as I continued teasing Disha, oblivious to Disha and Me. Tara was guiding Karan's fingers as he rubbed her pussy. Tara bit her lip as Karan rubbed her clit, "Keep rubbing Karan! That's it! My pussy is so wet for you!" Tara whispered.

"Tara, I've always dreamed of this! I love you, Tara!" Karan whispered as Tara moaned sensually. My sister looked like a pornstar as she writhed in Karan's lap.

Tara was too horny to respond, but she did whisper, "Don't Stop Karan!" and pushed her tongue into Karan's mouth, and they began French-kissing eagerly. Karan's one hand was expertly teasing and pinching Tara's nipples while his other hand was fingering my sister to an orgasm.

"Mmmmm... Karan... Oh god... I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer!" Tara moaned as Karan grinned.

"Aahhh... Suraj! Right there! Keep rubbing my Clitty! My pussy feels so good!!" Disha moaned in my lap as she reached and wrapped her hands behind my head.

I could not believe the scene that was playing out right now. My sister was lying topless in Karan's lap as he fingered her to an orgasm while I fingered her best friend, Disha, in my own lap. All of this happened just a few hours after the previous night's chaos.

"Suraj! I'm cumming! Aahhh... Fuck! I'm cumming!" Disha screamed as she shuddered in my lap, her hips jerking wildly as I fingered her to an orgasm.