Indian Harem Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karan... Oh my god... I'm going to cum, Karan! Karan!" Tara moaned as Karan fingered her to a powerful orgasm. My sister threw her head back and screamed as she had a massive orgasm in Karan's lap.

The whole scene was a taboo mess as Tara and Disha panted breathlessly in our arms. I gazed at the two sexy women in our laps hungrily, their tits heaving as their chests rose and fell with heavy breaths.

Karan and I gazed at each other bemusedly; this was way more than either of us ever expected. Our sisters were topless in our laps, their tits exposed and still aroused after a mindblowing orgasm. Karan looked at me quizzically, 'what now?!' he mouthed silently as I shrugged.

However, lucky for us, Disha was in no mood for the fun to end. She gazed at Karan mischievously as Tara recovered from her orgasm in Karan's arms. "Had fun watching your sister cum Karan!?" Disha whispered.

"You're such a pervert!" Disha gave him a naughty wink as she got up and turned to face me, "But if you boys can keep this a secret, then we can have so much more fun!" Disha whispered seductively.

Karan gulped as Tara gazed at Disha in surprise. "Disha?!" Tara whispered in shock as Disha giggled, got off my lap, and knelt before me between my legs.

Disha gazed up at me seductively as she unzipped my jeans and tugged them off me. I was wearing boxers, and Disha grinned at my throbbing erection, tenting my boxers. She licked her lips hungrily as she pulled down my boxers, and my 12-inch cock sprang up in Disha's face.

Disha grinned in delight as she gazed at my huge cock lustfully, "Oh my fucking god Suraj! Tara, your younger brother has a huge cock!" Disha exclaimed as Tara stared at my cock in shock. I watched as she wrapped her delicate hands around my thick shaft. She licked her lips hungrily as she lowered her head and began licking my cock sensually.

"Oh god... that feels so good!" I groaned in pleasure as Disha began sucking on my huge cock. My sister's best friend was on her knees between my legs, her lips locked around my cock as she sucked on it hungrily. Disha gazed up at me sexily as she bobbed her head up and down my huge cock, her tongue swirling around my cockhead eagerly.

"Mmm, Suraj! Your cock tastes so good!" Disha moaned as she deepthroated me, her lips inches away from the base of my cock. I gasped as Disha deepthroated me repeatedly, my balls slapping against her chin as she sucked on my huge cock eagerly.

I looked over at Karan and Tara. They looked at each other nervously before Tara nodded shyly. Karan grinned, and Tara also got on her knees between Karan's legs. My jaw dropped as I realized that my sister was also taking off Karan's shorts and boxers.

Tara gasped as Karan's 9-inch cock sprung up before her eyes. It wasn't as big as mine, but boy, was it thick! Tara gulped as she gazed at Karan's huge cock nervously before wrapping her delicate fingers around it.

"It's sooo thick, Karan!" Tara whispered as Karan grinned and stroked her hair sexily. Tara gazed up at Karan lovingly as Karan nodded encouragingly, "Tara, Please!" Karan whispered as Tara giggled and nodded.

My jaw dropped as I watched my elder sister lick the tip of Karan's cock sexily. Karan gasped in pleasure as Tara slowly parted her lips and began sucking on Karan's huge cock. Tara's tits were hanging down as she blew Karan, her tits dangling freely as she bobbed her head up and down Karan's fat cock.

Tara gazed up at Karan sexily as she began licking his cock, her tongue exploring Karan's thick cock. Karan gasped as my sister began blowing him. Disha gazed at me sexily as she started deepthroating my cock. The sheer depravity of the situation was overwhelming as Disha and Tara knelt before Karan and me, respectively, and began giving us sloppy blowjobs.

"Tara! You suck dick so well!" Karan groaned as Tara giggled and began deepthroating him eagerly. My best friend gazed at me and grinned as my sister gave him a passionate blowjob.

"This is crazy, Suraj! Your sister's mouth feels so good!" Karan whispered as Tara giggled and began deepthroating Karan again. Karan gazed down at Tara sexily as my sister began stroking Karan's thick cock while she licked his cockhead eagerly.

Meanwhile, Disha worshipped my cock with her mouth, "Suraj! Your cock is so delicious!". She gazed up at me sexily as her lips glided up and down my cock, her tongue exploring every inch of my 12-inch cock.

"Disha, Oh Fuck! Disha, don't stop! Suck on my cock slut!" I groaned as Disha grinned at me mischievously and swirled her tongue around my cockhead.

"Mmm, Disha, you look so fucking sexy in that position!" I told her as I gazed down at the beautiful goddess kneeling before me and sucking my cock. Disha gazed up at me with naughty eyes as her big tear-drop-shaped breasts swayed sexily as she bobbed her head up and down while sucking on my cock.

"Thank you! Do you like a dirty slut getting on her knees and sucking your huge cock, Suraj?" Disha whimpered.

"That's right! You're a dirty slut aren't you, Disha?" I replied as my fingers got tangled in Disha's long, silky hair.

"Uh-huh! Only for your huge cock!" Disha mumbled around my cock as her lips slid up and down my hard cock, "I've never been with a guy with such a big cock!" she whispered as my cock popped out of Disha's mouth and she slowly stroked my shaft sexily.

"Disha! Oh my god! I can't believe you are being such a slut right now!" Tara giggled as she looked up at Disha from between Karan's legs; she continued stroking him as she looked over at her friend.

"Look who's talking, Miss Karan-is-just-like-my-brother-and-nothing-is-going-to-ever-happen-between-us!" Disha muttered before her luscious red lips engulfed my cockhead. I groaned in pleasure as my fingers tightened on Disha's hair. I wrapped Disha's hair in a ponytail as she gazed up at me submissively and began to blow me.

Tara's eyes met mine as she blushed, "Well, he does have a huge cock!" Tara blushed as she looked down and began to suck on Karan's cock again. I gazed at her in amusement; it was the first time I had seen this side of her. Disha was right; honestly, watching my sister giving Karan a sloppy BJ was hot.

"Tara, you look so hot with a mouthful of cock!" I told my sister as I held Disha's hair in a ponytail while she deepthroated me. Tara blushed, her cheeks turning red as she gazed at me in surprise, "Shut up, Chotu!" she whispered, blushing as she took Karan's fat cock out of her mouth and stroked his veiny 9-inch cock while looking up at him submissively.

"What?! Doesn't she look hot, Karan?" I asked as Karan nodded in agreement, "That's an understatement, Dude! I've fantasized about it for years!" Karan admitted as Tara giggled and blushed.

Karan and I fist-bumped as the girls continued worshipping our cocks. The girls soon found their rhythm, their lips pumping up and down our dicks while stroking our shafts with their dainty fingers. The sounds of slurping and groans of pleasure filled the room as Karan, and I watched in disbelief as the two sisters kneeled between our legs and stroked and sucked on our cocks.

"Fuck, guys! I'm not going to last much longer!" Karan moaned as Tara smiled at him naughtily and began sucking him off, "Me neither, Dude!" I groaned. I was having the time of my life, but I could feel my cock twitch in anticipation.

The girls were lost in a haze of lust as we held their hair and fucked their sexy faces. Disha gazed up at me seductively, her huge tits bouncing and swaying as I aggressively began thrusting my cock in and out of her warm wet mouth. "Just like that, Suraj! Fuck my slutty little mouth! Cum in my mouth!" Disha begged me as I gazed at her lasciviously.

"Karan! Ahhh... I want your cum! Mmm... I'm going to make you cum!" Tara moaned

"Open wide, Disha!" I groaned as I stroked my huge cock. Disha opened her soft pouty lips and let me pump my cock in her mouth. Her big brown eyes gazed at me as Disha waited for me to fill her mouth with my seed. Disha's long dark hair was a mess, and her face had my pre-cum all over it. But she looked like a goddess on her knees before me, waiting for her reward.

"Fuck!" I groaned as my cock twitched and spurted out thick ropes of my cum into Disha's wet mouth. She giggled in surprise as my thick creamy cum oozed down the sides of her mouth and leaked out of her lips. My spunk oozed down Disha's chin as she tried to gulp it eagerly. "Tastes so good, Suraj! So thick and creamy!" Disha moaned as she milked my cock dry and licked up my creamy juices from her lips.

Beside me, Karan grunted, "Fuck! Here I cum, Tara", as he released a massive load into Tara's eager mouth. Tara blushed as she took Karan's cock out of her mouth and tilted her head to the side, and began to stroke him with her hands as thick ropes of my friend's thick cum splattered on my sister's face.

"Oh my god!" Tara blushed as the white cum splattered on her cheek, chin and neck as she expertly aimed Karan's cock at her breasts. My jaw dropped as I watched my sister milk Karan's cock until he was empty. She giggled sexily as she squeezed the last drops of Karan's cum and licked it seductively off her fingers.

"Wow, Karan!" she giggled as she wiped Karan's cum off her face with her fingers and licked it seductively. All through this, Disha never stopped sucking on my hard cock, her eager hands pumping my shaft as she cleaned me up.

Karan and I were shocked at the sight of our sisters covered in cum before us. Both their mouths, their throats, their breasts glistened with our cum. Their faces were a mess, but my sister and her best friend looked like goddesses kneeling on the floor before Karan and me, their hair ruffled, their lips smeared with our cum.

"Fuck Tara, Disha! You both look like such sluts kneeling at our feet!" Karan grinned as both sisters blushed.

Tara and Disha gazed at each other and grinned naughtily. Both girls got up and wiped Karan and my cum off their faces and licked their fingers. "You guys taste so good!" Disha whispered as Tara giggled and nodded.

She looked at Karan and me shyly, "Guys, why don't we take this upstairs? You know, to finish?" Tara whispered as Karan and I looked at each other in disbelief.

"Are you sure, Tara?!" Karan whispered as Tara bit her lip shyly and nodded.

"If you both want to..." Tara whispered as Disha grinned sexily, "Of Course they do, Tara!" Disha whispered as she gazed at my huge erect cock lustfully.

"Besides, we haven't checked Karan's list completely!" Disha giggled as Tara blushed and nodded.

Karan and I couldn't believe our luck as Tara and Disha led us to my bedroom upstairs. We followed them eagerly, gazing at Tara and Disha's round bubble butts and smooth sexy backs as they led us to my room.

We entered my room excitedly as Karan and I gazed lustfully at the two sexy women before us. Disha grinned at me and pushed me onto my bed. She stared down at me lustfully as she pushed down her panties, "Suraj, I'm not done with you yet!" Disha whispered as she straddled me and began to kiss me.

I moaned as Disha began kissing me, her soft tits pressing against my chest as I embraced her. Disha ground her pussy against my erect cock, her smooth thighs rubbing against mine as we kissed.

I gazed over Disha's shoulder to see Tara and Karan making out on the other end of the bed. They were sitting on it sideways, their bodies intertwined as they kissed. "Karan! I need your cock!" Tara moaned to him.

Karan smirked as Tara blushed, "What do you want, Tara?!" he teased as my sister gazed at him pleadingly.

"Your cock Karan! I want your huge cock inside me!" Tara begged as Karan grinned, pushed Tara down on the bed, and pulled her thongs aside.

I gazed at Tara lustfully as Karan got on top of her. Karan's cock was erect and rock hard. Karan grinned at me as he rubbed his thick cock against my sister's pussy, "You ready, Tara!?" Karan whispered as Tara nodded eagerly.

My jaw dropped as Karan slowly sank his cock into my sister's eager pussy. Tara's eyes rolled back as Karan penetrated her; my sister gasped in pleasure as Karan sank his cock into her wet pussy. "Oh my god! Karan, Oh my god! Karan!" Tara screamed in delight as Karan's huge cock stretched her pussy and sunk into her.

"Fuck Tara! You feel so tight!" Karan whispered as he began fucking my sister slowly. Karan pumped his cock into Tara as my sister writhed in pleasure.

Tara looked so sexy as Karan fucked her; her tits bounced as she gazed at Karan, "Karan! Karan! Harder baby! Fuck me harder!" Tara begged as Karan began to fuck her faster. I stared at them in disbelief as Karan began to pound Tara's pussy as she moaned in pleasure.

Disha giggled beside me as she kissed me eagerly, "Your sister is such a slut, Suraj!" Disha whispered as I smirked and gazed at her lustfully.

"I think it's time I make you my fuck slut too!" I whispered as Disha gazed at me mischievously. I flipped Disha over, and she giggled in delight as she got on all fours on the bed beside Tara. Disha looked so sexy as she got on her elbows and raised her ass towards me, her sexy bubble butt inviting me to fuck her.

"C'mon, Suraj, what are you waiting for? Put that monster cock into me!" Disha wiggled her ass sexily as I positioned my hips behind her and guided my 12-inch cock to her pussy.

Disha moaned as my thick cock spread her pussy lips and sunk into her wet warm hole. "Fuck yes! Suraj! It's so big!" Disha gasped as I penetrated her pussy. She bit her lip as I eased my cock deeper into her wet pussy.

"Disha, fuck!" I groaned as I took the last inch of my cock into her tight wet pussy. She felt so warm and wet as I bottomed out in her pussy.

"Ahh.... Fuck me, Suraj... fuck me hard... Oh... it feels so big..." Disha gasped as I gripped her ass and began pounding her tight pussy. She bit her lip seductively as I grabbed her ass tighter and began to fuck her pussy relentlessly.

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect that my sister's best friend would be on her knees in my bed, begging me to fuck her? But that is precisely what was happening as I drilled Disha's pussy relentlessly.

"Yes!! That's it! Suraj! Fuck me... Yes.. oh my god! Fuck me hard like that! YESSSS!!" Disha moaned in pleasure as I began to fuck her faster, my hips smacking against her ass as I plunged my huge cock deep inside her. I watched Disha's huge tits bounce and jiggle as I fucked her pussy; Disha's nails dug into my sheets as I railed her from behind.

Karan was still fucking my sister just beside us. Tara was on her back while Disha's face was just above Tara. The girls gazed at each other as they moaned while being ravished by Karan and me.

Tara looked at Disha in shock as I fucked her best friend, "Disha!" she exclaimed as Disha gasped, "Oh fuck... Tara! Your brother is such a stud! Oh fuck yes! Suraj... his cock feels soo good!"

"K...Karan's too! Oh my god, his cock is so big, Disha!" Tara moaned as Karan pounded her pussy ruthlessly.

The girls gazed at each other with their lips parted in ecstasy. They were both being fucked by their sibling's best friends with their huge cocks. Tara's eyes were half-closed in pleasure, her hands gripping the sheets as Karan railed her pussy with his cock. Meanwhile, Disha was grunting loudly as she got fucked from behind. She looked utterly debauched with her messy hair and lips parted in pleasure.

"I... I can't believe we're doing this, Dusga! Oh fuck... Karan is making me cum!" Tara whispered to Disha as they lay just beside each other.

"Neither can I! Suraj is fucking me so well, Disha! He's a...ahhh... machine!" Disha replied as the two girls gazed at each other amazedly.

"Of fuck... They're both so big, Disha!" Tara whispered as they gazed at each other.

"I know! And their cocks are so hard, Tara!... Aahhh... And they just keep going!" Tara gasped as Karan continued fucking her senselessly.

"But why...? Why does it feel so much better than usual..!!" Tara whispered as Disha giggled sexily.

"Doesn't it... Oh god... I didn't think it would've felt this good by myself!" Tara whispered as Disha nodded eagerly.

"I think it is because we're both... mmm... watching each other, babe... I love you so much, Tara!" To everyone's surprise, Disha moaned and leaned over and planted her lips on Tara's. Tara sighed in amazement as Disha French kissed her but then kissed her back eagerly.

My jaw dropped as I slowed my fucking momentarily while Karan stared in shock as Tara and Disha began kissing. Disha's big tits pressed against Tara as they French kissed each other, Karan and I gazing at them stunned, "Holy shit Tara! Disha!" Karan whispered as he fucked Tara slowly.

Tara and Disha ignored us as they made out lustfully, Tara's hands roaming Disha's hari as Disha kissed her passionately. Karan grinned at me and nodded as if to say, 'Keep fucking them' as he resumed fucking Tara slowly. I smirked as I gripped Disha's waist firmly and continued fucking her.

Disha yelped in surprise as I began slamming my huge cock into her wet pussy. Tara and Disha broke their kiss as Disha gazed back at me lustfully, "Suraj! Oh my god! Yes! Keep going! Keep fucking me!" Disha begged as I grinned and began fucking her pussy relentlessly.

"More Disha?! Do you need more, you slut?!" I whispered dominantly as I gazed down at the sexy whore below me. Disha looked back at me as she moaned sexily, "Yes, Suraj, more... I'm so close... Make me cum!" she begged as she arched her back and pushed her ass back at me.

"Mmm... Karan... you too, please... Please... Fuck me... aahh! Harder... Fuck me harder! I need to cum! Please let me cum!" Tara begged Karan and began grinding her pussy back against him.

Karan and I grinned as we gave them exactly what they craved. The sounds of flesh slapping and guttural moans filled the room as we fucked the sisters senseless. Their mouths hung open in pleasure as their eyes rolled back in their head as their pussies were being filled with cock over and over again.

"Suraj, I'm cumming! I'm cumming... Oh, Suraj! Ahhhh! I love your cock!" Disha groaned as my cock pushed her to an orgasm.

"Me too... ahhh... so soon!.. aaahhh.. Disha! Oh, Disha! I'm cumming with you! Aahhh! I'm cumming!! AAHHH!" Tara screamed as she reached her peak. I grit my teeth and slammed my cock deep inside Disha as I felt Disha's pussy convulse around my cock.

I gasped in disbelief as Disha and Tara orgasmed at the same time. They both moaned as they ground their pussies against us; their loud moans of ecstasy filled the room. The sound of their orgasms mingling with each other was like a symphony of lust.

Karan and I gazed at each other, "Inside or Out?..." I mouthed to Karan as he smirked, "I want to cum all over your sister, bro!" Karan mouthed back. We grinned at each other as we eased out of their pussies.

"Get on your knees! Both of you! Now!" Karan and I commanded at the same time. Disha and Tara didn't realize that we had stopped fucking them in the heat of their climax. They both blushed and nodded obediently as they got up slowly and knelt on the edge of the bed.

"Oh my god!" They gasped as we stroked our huge cocks before them, inches from their faces. They looked so sexy with their pussies dripping wet and lips parted, breathing heavily. The sight of them being ravished within moments of each other and now kneeling before our huge erect cocks was almost too much.

"Press your tits together, Tara, Disha!" I ordered as the girls looked at each other in surprise but obeyed. They cupped their large round tits from underneath and pushed them together, causing their big tits to protrude proudly. Disha's juicy tits looked unbelievably sexy as she stood beside Tara, both girls cupping their boobs and pressing their nipples together.