Indian Harem Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Karan! Suraj! Oh my god!" Tara gasped as Karan and I jacked off our cocks before them. Disha gazed at my cock mesmerized as I continued to stroke my cock in front of her. Tara stared at Karan's huge cock as well; her lips were glistening with her cum as she gazed at Karan's huge cock hungrily.

"Open your mouths! Both of you! Get ready to swallow our cum!" Karan whispered dominantly as Tara and Disha gazed at us and nodded submissively. Tara and Disha parted their lips eagerly as Karan, and I prepared to unleash a huge load of cum all over their faces and tits.

Karan and I groaned in pleasure as our cocks twitched and thick creamy cum began to erupt from our cocks. Disha gazed up at me, shocked as my cock erupted and began spewing thick loads of my cum all over her. My thick creamy cum splashed all over Disha and Tara as we aimed our cocks at their faces and tits.

Disha and Tara squealed in shock but kept their tits pressed together and their lips open as Karan, and I cum all over the sisters. Thick cum splashed on Tara and Disha's faces and tits as Karan, and I covered their faces and tits with our cum.

"Give it to us, boys! Cover us in your cum! Disha moaned as Karan and I groaned and aimed our cocks at both their faces. Tara was my sister, but I didn't care anymore as my cock spurted thick ropes of cum all over Tara's face. Karan grinned as he shot thick cum all over Disha's face; her huge tits and sexy body glistened as our cum covered her.

Tara and Disha looked so sexy as they knelt before us; our cum dripped down their faces and tits as they gazed up at us in shock. Both their faces were a complete mess, cum dripping from their chins and lips as Karan and I finally finished covering the sisters in our cum. We hadn't planned it, but some level of incestuous lust had taken over us as we coated our respective sister's faces in cum.

Disha and Tara gazed at each other cum drunk; their faces and tits dripped with our cum. Karan and I stared at them in awe; the girls looked like pornstars kneeling before us, their tits pressed together and dripping with our cum.

Both women giggled and began to scoop our cum from their tits and face and licked their fingers. Disha gazed at Tara sexily as she scooted closer and licked the cum off her best friend's cheeks. Tara blushed as she returned the favour and licked the cum off Disha's cheeks.

Karan and I gazed at them, stunned as the two women kissed and licked the cum off each other's face. Their tongues explored each other's lips as they shared Karan and my cum between their lips. Our cum mixed between their lips as they French kissed each other eagerly while Karan and I gazed at them, stunned.

"Tara... I love you, babe..." Disha gasped as she gazed at Tara, loving after their passionate kiss.

"I love you too, Disha... but Karan and Suraj... we can't tell anyone about this!" Tara blushed as she looked at Karan and me nervously.

Disha gazed at Tara mischievously and turned to look at us sexily, "You heard her boys... this is our secret", Disha whispered.

Karan and I simply nodded, speechless; this morning had been beyond Anything I ever expected. My sister and her best friend gazed at each other lovingly and giggled, "But Karan, Suraj..." Tara whispered naughtily, "This doesn't mean we won't do this again!" Tara whispered as Disha giggled sexily.

My jaw dropped open as Karan grinned, "Really, Tara?!" Karan asked hopefully as Tara giggled, "Our brothers do seem to have the biggest cocks... I think we can agree that it would be fun to play again!" Tara whispered as Disha nodded eagerly.

All four of us gazed at each other, smiling. This was undoubtedly going to be a fun vacation!