Indian Harem Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a miracle that none of the guys heard her; the room next door was noisy and steamy, and they seemed distracted as the steam pipes rattled again with a loud hissing sound. At the same time, Nora moaned loudly in pleasure.

All this was too much to handle, and I groaned loudly in pleasure as I slammed her ass against me with one last hard thrust, burying my cock to the hilt as my cock exploded inside the hot juicy pussy of my step-mom.

"Ahh... Oh, Suraj..." Nora moaned through gritted teeth as she felt my cum shooting inside her. She couldn't hold on either, and I saw her body shake in pleasure as she came as well. "Ohh.. Suraj... Ahhh... Mmphhh..." she moaned loudly as she orgasmed, collapsing against the wall.

The two of us panted breathlessly, leaning against each other as my softening cock slipped out of Nora's cum filled pussy. She was still bent over the wooden bench as I stood behind her, and I watched as my thick white cum trickled out of her pussy slowly down Nora's thighs.

As I looked down at my handiwork, the guys in the other room seemed to have had their fill. "All this talk of Nora has made me so horny... Why don't we get a 'massage' from one of the girls Kishore hired?" Narayanji asked as I heard the guys shuffle out of the other room.

The steam pipes stopped rattling as the door to the adjacent room shut closed, leaving Nora and me alone in the Sauna. She was still pressed up against the wall, her ass sticking out as my cum dripped down her thighs. Nora moaned softly as she looked back at me with a naughty glint in her eyes, "What are you waiting for...Two down... One to go, Suraj! And I want you to fuck my ass. And this time, I'm going to be as loud as I want... I want everyone to hear me scream!"

My eyes widened in shock as I looked at Nora's juicy ass. Her pussy and asshole were glistening with the mix of my cum and her pussy juices. Nora looked back at me seductively over her shoulder as she wiggled her ass at me, "Come on, Suraj... Fuck me... earn that third Life... Make me you slut!"

Despite having cum recently, my cock started to react to Nora's seductive display. Nora reached back with one hand and parted her ass cheeks, inviting me as she winked at me, "Suraj... I want your big fat cock inside me... Fuck this ass... Please... Fuck Me!"

"Damn Nora... You are such a slut!" I groaned as I positioned my now rock-hard cock at the entrance of Nora's pussy which was dripping with the cum leaking out of her pussy while she wiggled her ass enticingly. I pushed it into her, feeling Nora's pussy contract around my cock, squeezing it tightly as I entered her again, coating my cock with her juices and my cum.

"Wha-what are you doing... not there...I want it in my ass..." Nora moaned as she looked back at me in surprise as she felt my cock sliding between her pussy lips.

"Just a little bit of pussy juice, Nora... I want your pussy to lube up my cock..." I grinned as I slid my cock in and out of her wet slutty pussy with soft, slow strokes for a few pumps, "Then I'll put it in your slutty ass..."

"Suraj... Ohhh... Mmmm..." Nora moaned as I fucked her pussy a couple more times before pulling out of it. I placed the tip of my cock between Nora's ass cheeks and gently pressed my cockhead against her tight, puckered asshole. I pushed gently and watched as Nora's asshole slowly stretched open from my cockhead before my cock slid into her hot round ass.

"Suraj... Ohhh... Suraj... Your cock is in my ass... Oh my God..." Nora gasped in pleasure as I buried my cock deeper into her tight slutty ass, it was even hotter and tighter than her pussy, and she bit down on her lips in pleasure as I entered her from behind.

I leaned forward and kissed Nora on her shoulders as I pushed my cock deeper into her tight hot ass, sliding deeper into her asshole inch by inch, "Suraj... It's so Big..." Nora moaned as I gripped her sexy curves with my hands before beginning to fuck her ass gently.

Nora moaned like a slut as I fucked her ass from behind, my cock buried deep into her ass while I leaned forward, whispering dirty words into Nora's ears. Nora looked back at me and moaned seductively, "Suraj... Your cock is amazing... Ohhh... Fuck... It feels so good in my ass... Mmmm... Fuck me, Master... Fuck this slutty ass of mine..."

There was no question that Raju could hear us now, but Nora no longer cared as my cock pistoned in and out of her slutty ass while she moaned loudly in pleasure, "This is awesome... shove it in deeper up my ass..."

"If I make you cum one more time, then you're mine, Nora... I get to fuck you whenever I want?" I asked Nora as I increased my pace and started slamming Nora's ass with my cock.

"I'm already yours, Suraj... Ahh... Mmmm... I was yours since the moment you fucked me the first time..." Nora moaned as she pushed her slutty ass back against me with every pump, "You can fuck this slutty MILF whenever you want... I'm your personal whore... Mmmm... Yes...Fuck your stepmom..." Nora moaned as I fucked her hot curvy body from behind.

Hearing her say that drove me wild, and I gripped Nora's hips tightly with my hands and increased my pace, slamming her juicy ass with my thick cock, my balls slapping against her dripping pussy with every thrust. We both weren't going to last much longer.

"Suraj... Ohh... I Love you, Master... Arghh... Suraj... I am yours... Mmmm... I want you to fuck me every day..."

"Me too, Nora... Fuck... I Love you, too... ARGHHH... Fuckkk... I'm so Close..." I groaned as I fucked her slutty ass with increasing speed.

"Suraj... Ahh... I'm yours... I'm yours... I'm your slut forever...Ahhhhhhhh," she let out a loud moan as Nora's body shuddered and shivered as she climaxed, her pussy contracting in pleasure as she finally orgasmed, "Suraj... Cum inside me... Cum in my Ass..."

"Nora.. Fuckk! I am Cumming!" I groaned before exploding deep into her hot tight slutty ass.

"Suraj... Yessss! I Love you!" Nora cried out in pleasure as she felt my warm cum shooting deep into her ass. Her knees gave out, and she collapsed to the floor on her knees, gasping for breath as my cock popped out of her hot tight ass.

My cum oozed out of Nora's gaping ass while Nora looked back and smiled up at me, "You did it, Suraj... You earned all three lives... Mmmm... You win..."

***

After our intense lovemaking in the Sauna, we headed back to her room, where the rest of the afternoon was spent cuddling and making out before we both fell asleep. Raju ensured that no one disturbed us as we woke up late in the evening.

She then told me everything, how Ravi blackmailed her years ago. How he'd kidnapped Ileana, and finally, she told me his plan. Rohan Oberoi was pulling the strings behind the scenes, as I suspected. She told me about their visit to this 'Shah Rukh' Bhai and his goons and that Ravi was going to plan the buy-out of our shares in the open market the day after our quarterly earnings were out.

He would fudge the numbers with Narayan's help so that our quarterly results would be abysmal, causing the share price to tank. Then, they would have enough shares using the money embezzled from us over the years, Oberoi's cash and the loan from Shah Rukh. With Kishore's support, they would push my father and me out to take over the company.

I finally had all the details needed to make my play. Knowing the exact date and also about the fudged results meant that I could finally hit Ravi's operations at the right time, and he would have no chance to recover.

"Thank you, Nora, thank you so much" I kissed Nora deeply as we hugged each other naked. She kissed back, wrapping her arms around my neck, her hands running through my hair as we continued to kiss passionately.

Finally, we broke our passionate kiss, and she smiled at me, " Suraj... You promise me one thing... Promise me you won't leave me."

I kissed her forehead and replied, "I promise Nora... I Love you... I will never abandon you, Nora... I swear!"

"Suraj... I Love you... I am yours... Forever!" she replied, and then we made love one final time before heading out to the beach for a walk.

***

We strolled along the beach holding hands, enjoying the cool evening breeze while Nora leaned into me, her head resting against my shoulder as we walked together. She wore a beautiful, short sundress while I sported a pair of shorts.

As I looked down at Nora, I couldn't believe that this gorgeous sexy MILF was really mine now. But one thought lingered in my mind as we walked, how would she take the fact about Pooja Didi and Jhanvi. The sisters were fine with sharing me, but I wasn't sure if my feisty stepmom would accept it.

She noticed something was bothering me and asked me, "What is it, Suraj... Is something wrong?"

"Nora... I need to tell you something... I swear that I love you... I mean it! But Pooja Didi and Jhanvi..." I began as Nora smiled up at me, "You mean how you love them both as well?" she cut in.

I looked at her in surprise as Nora giggled, "Suraj... I've seen the way you are with them... Plus, I know that something definitely happened last night when you didn't return from the Garba festival..." she teased me.

My jaw dropped as I looked at her, "How did you...? How did you know...?"

"You think that a 2000 Rs note was enough to keep the driver quiet about last night?" she grinned at me, "He's been on my payroll for years now. The first thing he did after you let him go was call me immediately telling what Pooja did."

I gulped and looked at her as Nora laughed, seeing my expression, "Suraj... I'm guessing you spent the night with both of them last night?" she asked as I nodded.

"And you are wondering now if I am ok with sharing you with them..." she asked as I nodded again.

Nora smiled and leaned in, her lips pressing gently on mine as we kissed by the beach. As our lips parted, she whispered seductively to me, "Suraj... I promised to be your slut forever... Did you forget already? I'll do your bidding and anything you want me to do as long as it leads to Ravi's downfall."

I gulped and stood there transfixed as Nora began walking ahead, swaying her sexy, curvy hips as she looked back at me, "Besides, I kind of always found Pooja and Jhanvi hot..." Nora replied with a naughty grin, "It's been a while since I've enjoyed some girl-on-girl action..."

"Wait, what?!" My jaw dropped in surprise as Nora laughed at me.

"Come on... Less talking and more walking, baby. I want to get to the sunset point, Suraj." she winked at me as she continued to walk ahead.

My mouth hung open in surprise as I processed Nora's information. Finally, I snapped out of my trance and ran to catch up with my sexy stepmom.

We reached the sunset point, a small hill in a remote area of the beach that Nora had discovered during one of her earlier stays here. It was a beautiful cliff area that overlooked the sea, and we sat down to watch the orange ball of fire setting on the horizon. I sat down with my back against a rock with Nora sitting between my legs, her back to me as we cuddled and kissed lazily while watching the sunset.

"Look what we have here; it seems like a couple of lovebirds!" a rough voice startled us, and I turned my head and saw three goons approach us from behind.

We both quickly got on our feet and turned to face them. Nora was visibly scared as she clutched me tightly, "Suraj... I recognize one of them... He was at Shah Rukh's house yesterday." she whispered in fear.

One of them, a tall, burly man with a knife, wolf-whistled as he approached us, "Damn... Shah Rukh Bhai didn't tell me that we'd get a bonus with the job today, boys." He grinned as he leered at Nora.

I stepped forward, shielding Nora from them, "Leave us alone... We don't want any trouble!" I called out to them.

Another one of the goons, a bald one with chipped teeth, grinned, "But we do! Ravi sir asked us to teach you a lesson in 'Minding-Your-Own-Business'..." he growled as he pulled out a large metal pipe from behind his back.

"Let's take the girl in with us... She looks pretty tasty... we can have some fun with her..." the last guy with tattoos on his arms suggested as he eyed Nora lustfully.

I clenched my fists and pushed Nora behind me protectively as I counted my options. They were blocking the only way back, so running past them was not an option. Luckily, only one had a knife, so I had to take him out first. Also, I couldn't let them flank me, so I decided to charge them first before they split up.

"Stay behind this rock..." I whispered to Nora, who was frozen in fear but nodded numbly at me.

I raised my hands and stepped forward slowly towards them. "Again... I don't want any trouble, guys... I'm sure we can talk this out -----" I began, but my fist flew straight into the goon with the knife before he could react. I had thrown a punch into the middle of his face. All those years of training had paid off as I smashed his nose brutally; his head jerked back as blood spurted out of his now broken nose.

"Ahhhh!" he screamed in pain as he dropped down, clutching his bloody face. His knife clattered to the ground, and I wasted no time as I picked it up quickly and charged the bald goon with the pipe.

He took a broad swipe at me, but I ducked under it and tackled him to the ground. I stabbed the knife deep into his thigh, and he screamed in pain. I was on top of him now and punched him in the face twice before his tattooed friend caught hold of me by the hair and dragged me off of him.

I grabbed his arm and twisted it, and he let go of me. I swung my elbow back and smashed it into his gut. The goon doubled over in pain as I stood up and kicked him in the face, sending him tumbling down onto the ground. I then spun around and delivered a vicious kick to the bald goon's head, knocking him unconscious.

"You BASTARD... I'm Going to Kill You!" the knife guy with the broken nose screamed as he stood up and walked menacingly towards me, picking up the metal pipe. I gripped the knife tighter in my hand and prepared myself for the fight when -

"Stop it, or I gut the girl..." A fourth goon had appeared out of nowhere and was standing behind Nora, his hand around her neck while Nora struggled against his grip in terror. He held a curved blade to her belly, and I immediately froze.

"Drop the Knife and turn around..." he ordered me.

I glanced around and saw that the Tattoo goon was also getting up, nursing the bruises on his face. I dropped the knife and looked directly into Nora's eyes, trying to reassure her. Nora's eyes brimmed with tears as she looked at me in terror when suddenly her mouth opened in surprise, "Suraj... Look OUT!"

I felt something smash into the back of my head. I tried to stagger forward, but the world started spinning as my vision blurred. I stumbled forward, dropping down to my knees. I turned around and saw Tattoo Goon grinning as he stood above me with a wooden log in his hand. There was a splash of red at the end of it, and in my dazed state, I wondered if that was my blood.

"Suraj...No! Don't hurt him!" Nora screamed desperately, but her pleas fell on deaf ears as I fell forward onto the sand. Tattoo Goon kicked me in the gut, rolling me onto my back as I lay there struggling weakly.

"Do we get rid of him here as planned?" I heard the knife guy ask from somewhere far away as he wheezed.

"No... I want to make him pay for this before we finish him... Let's take him back to the shack."

"Take the girl too... Let's make Lover-boy here watch us have our way with her before we kill them both..."

I tried to get up, but the blows to my head and stomach had weakened my body, and I couldn't move. I turned over and stretched out my hand towards Nora one last time before one of them bent down and punched me in the face, finally knocking me out cold.

To be Continued...