Indian Ladies into Black Males

Story Info
Asifa Thumar and Clive fall in love in Ottawa.
3k words
2.36
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"Don't feel bad about yesterday, Asifa, it's only natural, and besides, I like it when women fart," Clive Winston said enthusiastically, and he flashed Asifa Thumar a rather suggestive wink. You did not just say that, Asifa thought, flabbergasted by what her co-worker just said. Asifa's sheer discomfort regarding every word that came out of Clive's mouth somehow went over his head.

The two of them sat inside the crowded food court inside the Rideau Shopping Center. Asifa had dined there many times, but couldn't remember a more awkward dining existence in recent memory. Asifa blushed and looked at Clive, who seemed oblivious to her concerns. Presently, Clive was taking a look at something of great importance on his phone.

Clive is unreal, Asifa thought, shaking her head gently. The young woman shifted uncomfortably in her seat, intensely regretting having had a ton of beans for lunch the previous day. It's an odd thing, not being able to trust your own body. Asifa's culinary choices led to an unforgettable aftermath. Thanks to a moment of gastrointestinal discomfort, Asifa felt like she was becoming the company laughingstock.

Like I'm the first woman to fart in a staff meeting, Asifa thought morosely. Just thinking about what happened made Asifa want to dig a hole and disappear inside of it. Asifa hadn't felt this embarassed since, during a flight from Paris to India, she ate something which didn't agree with her and spent a LONG time in the restroom.

Asifa looked at Clive, wondering how to get out of that conversation with a shred of dignity intact. She felt like wringing Clive's neck, since it was his fault that the staff meeting had dragged on and on. Oh, and to add insult to injury, Asifa's boss James Rawlings assigned her to work with Clive on a new special project...

Clive Winston epitomized a new kind of corporate person, at least in the minds of many. Six feet tall, lean and athletic, with dark chocolate skin and a shaved head, Clive had Afro-Caribbean good looks and a type of rugged masculinity found more among day laborers and construction guys than tech dudes. He insisted on wearing fancy suits at the office and liked to remind everyone at KPMG of his fancy business degree from McGill. Asifa thought of Clive as a pompous ass.

"Um, thanks, I apologize once again," Asifa Thumar said finally, and Clive nodded. When addressing her colleague, Asifa spoke softly, like the prim and proper young lady that her conservative South Asian family raised her to be. Still, Asifa's eyes communicated everything that her lips did not utter, and an oblivious or deliberately obtuse Clive shrugged and took a sip of his Pepsi.

At KPMG, Clive had something of a reputation as a skirt chaser, and Asifa knew to be wary of him. Ladies at work let her know all about his bad habits. Clive had been warned by human resources. Asifa could see why Clive thought he could get away with the things he allegedly said and did. The guy was easy on the eyes, sure, but he did seem to have an inflated opinion of himself...

"Don't fret, my pet," Clive said, and he smiled patronizingly at Asifa, and resumed browsing on his phone. Asifa fumed, and felt her eyes grow moist. In today's Canadian business world, where men are encouraged to be polite to the ladies, lest they get sued or fired, Clive liked to give people ( mostly women ) unwanted little nicknames. Also, the bozo just told Asifa that he liked women's farts. Seriously, what's up with that?

"Please call me Miss Thumar," Asifa replied icily and Clive finally looked up from his phone, flashed her a wan smile and nodded. If he saw the look of pure fury on her face, he certainly didn't react to it. Clive is one of those guys with the gift of being blissfully unaware of anything that messes with his flow. Or so he likes to think of himself. Asifa thinks of Clive as a pain in the ass...

"Alright, Miss Thumar, I was looking over facts and figures, we need to branch out, extend the KPMG brand to companies like Mitel, Avaya, Canada Post and others," Clive said, effortlessly switching to a businesslike tone. Asifa looked at him, startled and fascinated by Clive's change in tone, demeanor and body language. The guy was indeed full of surprises...

"Let's get to work," Asifa said, and she finished what was left of her meal with a speed that astounded Clive. The two of them walked up the escalator, and headed to the Mackenzie King Bridge, the hub of all Ottawa. From there, they could see the offices of local tech giants like Shopify and of course KPMG in the distance.

While Asifa practically made a beeline for the doors, she bumped someone...hard. The person happened to be a tall, lean white dude with tattoos, a shaved head and unfriendly eyes. He looked coldly at the short, plump young Indian woman and Asifa actually shrank before such a gaze. Nevertheless, she mumbled an apology.

"Watch where you're going, bitch," said Mr. Tattoos, and Asifa actually flinched in the face of such raw hostility. Why was the dude so mad about? Asifa was puzzled by this. She hadn't bumped him this hard, and he didn't have to be so damned rude. Looking into Mr. Tattoos face, Asifa summoned a reply, but before she could utter it, things got dicey...

"Hey, buddy, you don't talk to the lady like that," Clive said, and he surprised the hell out of Asifa by placing himself between her and Mr. Tattoos. The two men went back and forth, trading insults, and looked like they were about to get into it. People walking by stared at them. Asifa found the whole situation surreal, this wasn't happening...

"We conservatives are going to take Canada back just like we did Ontario and get rid of Trudeau, and then we'll finally get rid of immigrants like you, just wait and see," Mr. Tattoos said angrily before walking away. Clive stood his ground, and when Mr. Tattoos vanished into the crowd, he turned to look at Asifa, who stared hard at him.

"I don't need you to rescue me, and I don't like how you address me, and I definitely don't need to know that you frigging enjoy female farts, are we clear?" Asifa said angrily. Clive looked at her, stunned by this turnabout. Scoffing angrily when Clive smiled, Asifa took off. Skipping past the crowd of people waiting for the perpetually late OC Transpo buses, Asifa headed to the downtown core.

"Come on, Asifa, I'm sorry, please accept my apology," Clive said as he caught up with her. For a short gal with chubby little legs, Asifa sure could move fast. Oh, and that big round ass of hers kept swaying from side to side as she hurried down the snow-covered bridge, giving Clive a great visual to work with as he jogged to catch up with her. Of course, he kept such observations to himself...

"I'm going to tell Mr. Rawlings I can't work with you, if he fires me, that's okay," Asifa said firmly. Clive nodded, seeing the look of determination on Asifa's round, pretty face. They stood in front of the statue of Oscar, a heartbeat away from the offices of KPMG across the street. If I can't turn this around, we're both in serious shit, Clive thought to himself.

"Sorry, Asifa, I'm an ass, I'm insecure around women and I say dumb shit trying to be cool," Clive said, bowing his head gently. Asifa looked at Clive, whose whole posture changed. He seemed contrite, and she thought she was genuine remorse in his soulful brown eyes. Asifa stepped closer to him and glared at him haughtily, all five feet five inches of her. Do not get that woman mad, Clive thought, resisting the urge to smile.

"Apology accepted, Mr. Winston, now, let's get to work," Asifa said, and Clive nodded, and held out his hand. After a brief hesitation, Asifa shook Clive's hand. They returned to the ever-busy offices of KPMG, and resumed working. By the close of business that day, they'd gotten a great deal of work done on how to best merge the IT services of KPMG with some of their emerging clients in the Kanata tech area...

"Pleasure working with you, Miss Thumar, and enjoy your evening," Clive said, and Asifa nodded. Clive walked away, and Asifa stood there, looking at him. The tall Jamaican-Canadian exec might act like a pompous ass but he definitely had a nice ass. Asifa allowed herself a slight smile as she discretely checked out Clive. The brother looked good, but whenever he opened his mouth...

"Clive forgot his book," Asifa thought as she looked at the paperback on his desk. She picked up the book...and almost gasped in surprise. Finding Love Through Female Domination by Renee Lane. Asifa flipped through the book, and saw that it was an erotic novel, featuring the adventures of a dominatrix who turned her husband into her sex slave.

Asifa smiled as she read the novel, and she particularly enjoyed the parts where the dominatrix protagonist spanked and whipped her husband. An hour went by, the offices of KPMG emptied, and she just kept on reading. Asifa was getting into it when the sound of approaching footsteps caused her to look up. Clive stood there, and there was a rather strange expression on his normally cocksure face...

"Oh, hey, Asifa, I forgot my book," Clive said, and Asifa looked him up and down. She looked at the book, then at Clive. Slowly, understanding dawned on her. Suddenly, a lot of things about Clive made sense. The dude was always walking around being annoying, and sexist, because he found strong women intimidating. Oh, and he was apparently secretly turned on by them...

"Interesting book, Clive, are you into submission?" Asifa asked, and she smiled, watching as Clive shifted from one foot to the other, and apparently cringed. The taller and normally cocky executive seemed to flinch, and when she rose from her seat and approached him, Asifa felt a burst of confidence and energy. She could feel it, something had shifted between them, and she felt like she had the upper hand...

"Um, no, Asifa, I was just reading this for, well, research, may I have the book back?" Clive asked, smiling nervously. Asifa grinned, emboldened by his nervousness. Asifa looked at Clive, and Clive looked at Asifa. They both froze, and for a moment, something passed between them. It was almost as if they were both seeing each other for the first time, without their respective masks...

"No, Clive, you may not have the book back, not until you tell me the truth," Asifa said firmly. Clive looked at her, and something changed in his demeanor. He nodded, and a look of pure resolve came over his dark, handsome face. I like what I like and that's that, Clive thought. He couldn't believe the way Asifa was acting, though. The short, plump little Indian woman had some fire in her belly...

"I like female domination stories, Asifa, I suppose that since you're from a deeply conservative background, my likes and dislikes shock you, I'm not a traditional man, and I have odd desires, now can I have my book back?" Clive said, matter-of-factly. Asifa smiled and drew ever closer to Clive, whose heart skipped a beat when he saw a mixture of malice and...something else, in her chestnut eyes.

"You underestimate me, Clive, I just might surprise you, like the lady in your book surprised her husband," Asifa said, smiling. Clive looked at her and his eyes widened. Asifa continued to smile at Clive, and saw a question in his eyes. She nodded, and as she did, he nodded back slowly, as though acknowledging something he should have known...

"You are full of surprises, Miss Thumar," Clive said softly, and Asifa grinned, and playfully slapped his arm. The two of them left KPMG and headed to the Tim Horton's located nearby. Asifa and Clive sat down and had a three-hour chat during which they discussed society, sexuality, female power, male insecurity, race, class, and everything else of import.

"I know what you need, Clive, you're all over the place, at work and in your personal life, you need a strong woman with a firm hand," Asifa said, and Clive nodded. He looked at her, this tiny young Indian woman with the sweet smile and hard eyes. She aroused him and frightened him at the same time, but he liked that in a woman...

"Asifa, my dear, what I need is you," Clive said, and Asifa sighed happily, pleased with his answer. Over the next few weeks, at work, and at home, Clive and Asifa saw a lot of each other. They went to movie theaters, malls and restaurants together, enjoying each other's company. They also went to Pleasures N Treasures, the adult video and toy store on Rideau Street, to acquire certain items for their fun and games...

"Worship my ass," Asifa told Clive, as they got down and dirty in his bed, a few weeks after that fateful day at the office. Clive knelt behind Asifa, admiring her big beautiful brown ass which threatened to swallow her white thong. Grinning, Clive pulled down Asifa's panties and proceeded to kiss her lovely derriere. He'd been wanting her for so long...

"Your ass is to die for," Clive told Asifa, as he spread her thick brown ass cheeks and went to work. Asifa arched her back and began grinding her big ass against Clive's face. The brother slid two fingers into her already wet pussy and wormed his tongue into her backdoor. As Clive's tongue burrowed inside her warm, tight asshole, Asifa purred with contentment. The fun was just beginning...

"Less talking and more ass eating," Asifa chided Clive, and the brother did as he was told. Asifa sighed happily as Clive ate her booty like a hungry man, his tongue probing the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. He did such a good job that he had her tingling down below. To reward Clive, Asifa sat on his face and smothered him with her big ass. Oh, and she didn't stop there. Prior to engaging in bedroom antics with her dear Clive, Asifa ate a cheese sandwich and two full plates of beans. Wonder what she did with that...

"Yes," Clive said excitedly, and he inhaled Asifa's toxic fumes as she farted, right on his face. Asifa grinned as Clive literally sucked those farts out of her big beautiful ass. He grasped her ass cheeks with one hand and stroked his erect manhood with the other. Asifa rode Clive's face like a queen on her throne, and they both loved every moment of that fun, wicked experience...

"Hmm, Clive, I'm not done with you," Asifa said, as she rose from his face, and walked away. Clive sat up on the bed, his hard dick in his hand, confused. Asifa went to the washroom and when she came back, she had a belt in her hand. Smiling wickedly, Asifa told a confused Clive to assume the position, and when he did...

"Ouch," Clive yelped, as Asifa proceeded to whoop his ass with the belt. For such a tiny woman, she sure could deliver an ass whooping. Asifa laughed as Clive sang the blues. The tall, strong Jamaican brother had a nice ass and Asifa had wanted to beat his ass for ages. After giving Clive the ass whooping he so richly deserved, Asifa admired her handiwork. The naughty brother's ass was black and blue, and decidedly sore...

"Hmm, now I feel horny, I always want to fuck after beating some ass," Asifa said, and as a wincing, sore Clive stood before her, she reached for his manhood. Clive held his breath as Asifa began stroking his member. Smiling, Asifa got on her knees and kissed the tip of Clive's sex, and that's when the magic began...for him.

"Hmm, this feels amazing," Clive muttered, as Asifa sucked his dick with a voraciousness which surprised him. The tiny, curvaceous Indian cutie grabbed his long, hard member with both hands and sucked him like her life depended on it. Asifa's warm lips ensnared Clive's member, and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Cum for me," Asifa said, and she flashed Clive an almost feral smile, glaring at him expectantly. Clive stood on the threshold of pleasure and pain as Asifa tugged on his dick. He winced, and felt his knees buckle. Seconds later, Clive came, and when he did, Asifa further surprised him by tasting his seed. Flashing Clive a seductive wink, Asifa rose to her feet.

"You wild freaky woman," Clive said, amazed, and Asifa shrugged, flashing him a seductive I-got-it-like-that smirk. They continued with their fun, and he took her on all fours, face down and ass up, right there on the sofa. Asifa screamed passionately, grinding her big brown ass against Clive's groin as he drilled his long, hard dick into her surprisingly tight pussy.

"Fuck me hard," Asifa demanded, and Clive, thrilled to hear that, happily obliged her. Asifa screamed as Clive went to town on her, smacking her ass, pulling her hair and bruising her pussy with powerful thrusts of his dick. They fucked and sucked the evening away, and when all was said and done, lay sprawled on the living room, without remembering quite how they got there...

"I think we're going to get along just fine, Miss Thumar," Clive said, and Asifa grinned, pleased by her lover's candor. Clive was full of promise, and Asifa looked forward to teaching him a thing or two. Clive looked at her, evidently expecting an answer, but Asifa didn't feel like talking. Instead, Asifa rolled on top of Clive, straddling him. Just like that, they began another round...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers