Indian Mom's Kenyan Escapade Ch. 01

Story Info
An Indian single mother's Kenyan escapade with a black man.
1.2k words
3.41
20.2k
16
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The First Encounter

I have been a single mother for over 10 years. I migrated with my American Indian husband to the USA after our marriage and I suppose it worked to my favor as I was able to get American citizenship. My husband divorced and married a gold digger trophy wife whom he met on his business trips to Dubai. While I, a girl next door, librarian by profession chose to remain a single mother to my boy - Darek. He is 18 years old, a brilliant boy who has a knack for music and mathematics.

Although I am a South Asian Indian by ethnicity, I am not a conventional Indian by my looks. 5'6 height, Dark black hair, fair white skin that can give even the American Blondes a run for their money, deep set hypnotic brown eyes that have a glint and plump natural pink lips.

I usually carry a girl next door look with hair tied in a pony, and put on black-framed glasses that give me a serious no nonsense librarian look. The only feature of Indian-ness that may give away my ethnicity is my nose ring. A silver, slim and circular nose ring that I don daily as a token of connection to my roots.

Even though I am in mid 30s, I can safely complete 10k marathon in under an hours time. Speaking of which, regular morning runs have helped me maintain my physique - 34B beasts, 30 waist and 36 hips. Measurements have remained the same for past 5 years if my memory serves me better.

Working as a librarian in a senior school hasn't paid well and the alimony was paltry to say the least however, from the money that I was able to save up, Darek and I had planned for a vacation to exotic Kenyan wildlife sanctuary. We both had been mesmerized by the beauty of African wilderness, the great migration of wild beasts, exotic birds and landscapes.

It was the month of September when we landed in Nairobi after a 20hour connecting flight. Since the flight landed in the night, both of us were exhausted and needed to get some shut eye, so we hired a Taxi to our pre booked hotel. We lodged in and bunked to the bed for some sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 5am for my daily morning run while my son was still asleep.

The hotel was located in the middle of wilderness and had well marked jogging trails that one can follow. I got dressed in my Pullover and leggings, tied my hair in a pony. I stepped out, stretched my body to take in fresh air and morning sun. The weather reading in my watch displayed 25 degrees celsius however it felt more like 30.

The thought of exploring the Kenyan wilderness removed any remaining slumber in my head as I started to jog taking the 5th trail. I don't know what transpired in my head that I chose to take the 5th trail instead of the very first and the closest one. But I believe whatever happened on the trail I took was destined for me.

The path was slightly gravelly and had tall bamboo trees lining its sides making it difficult to observe your surrounding beyond few meters. Nonetheless, I continued to jog at a leisurely pace with soft music playing in my earphones. The sun was almost blocked out by the tall bamboo trees and environment had turned a lot humid.

It had been 15 min into the trail with sweat dripping of my forehead and Pullover getting drenched with my sweat, I decided to take a water break and thats when I saw him.

I am not sure how could he not have heard me jogging but I believe he must have been engrossed in his business so much as to be unaware of his surroundings.

The Yard Man as I choose to call him, was digging a hole to plant his next set of tree and prune the overgrown ones. Dressed in a white t shirt that had turned brown with his excess sweat and mud and a plain white cloth wrapped around his waist covering his loins which too had turned brown and sweaty.

I removed my earphones and shut off the music, gulped down a few big sips of water all the while staring at the Yard Man.

After a few seconds, he noticed me and we were locked in an intense 1 min blink game as if the rhythmic movement of his rake that he was using to dig the hole so deep had hypnotised my soul. I realized the uncomfortable length of eye contact we made and thats when I snapped out of it.

I cleared my throat, faked a smile and gave a short wave as to acknowledge the presence.

The Yard Man without taking his eyes off of me removed his t shirt as to let the fresh air dry up his sweaty black body.

Transfixed again and even more so when I got a look of his physique. The Yard Man must have been in his 40s, Indigenous Black African man, atleast 6ft tall and with a built that even today's best gym going rats would envy. The sweat dripping of his chest, chiseled abs that had been carved out through years of physical labor, broad shoulders that echo the strength gained through years of working up the soil, lean and carved biceps that must have immense strength to lift the heavy rake over and over to dig the deep hole. Even though we stood 15ft apart, I could still smell the strong musky body odour emanating from him. The Yard Man's persona reeked of intense sexual appetite.

As if spell binding me through his intense looks, sultry physique and intense sexual appetite, he gestured me with his finger to come closer.

Realizing the situation I was going to get myself in, I snapped out if it again and this time I made a run for the hotel.

Running back on the path I had come from,I glanced behind my back to make sure I was not being chased. The Yard Man with his black body glistening in sweat, rake rested on his shoulders stood broad and tall like a rock and stared at me as I sprinted back.

Crossing the entry way of the trail, I heaved a sigh of relief and fell down on my knees as the adrenaline rush got over my head and the lactic acid began to cause muscle fatigue in my tight athletic calves.

I checked my watch and it displayed 6am, the birds were beginning to wake up as I could hear distant chirping and a few hotel residents were out and about.

I looked back at the empty trail behind me as the sight of the Yard Man crossed my mind again as the adrenaline had started to cool down. While the encounter with him had left me overwhelmed and nervous I reminded myself of the day ahead of me. Today, I and Darek have planned to visit the city and do all things touristy as we get to know the local culture, savor local cuisine and do some shopping.