All Comments on 'Indian Seduces His Maternal Aunt Ch. 02'

by rajmdn1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More odd word use and garbled grammar

Please write in your own language, your mangled English idiom made my eyes hurt. No Stars, I spent half my time re-casting what you were writing into proper English, and I shouldn't have to; as a writer, it's supposed to be your task, not mine, and if you can't fit in and write simple, clear prose, then I suggest you find somewhere else to practice your unique brand of English. Mixing Indian slang words that no-one else in the world except Indians use, and it just becomes even more of a guessing game. Not impressed, interested, or ready or more, ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ignorant readers

Please ignore the previous comment it says more about the writer than it does about your story. Yes it is true that your English is not perfect but no-one can fail to be absorbed by the story line which is hot, hot, hot. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep trying

That guy who commented on your language barrier is obviously a trump supporter.

Keep writing dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Story

Keep up the work buddy....the content if the story is written beautifully...

arch3rarch3rover 7 years ago

Keep writing! cant wait for the next !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great narration

Good build up and tempo. Go ahead with next part quickly.

shang40shang40about 4 years ago

Sex with maternal aunt is always hot. I enjoyed it with Savita aunty. Her 36-28-38 body given me immense pleasure and she too liked my strong cock.

We did more than her husband did.

And she introduced me to Anal.

What a butter ass. Pure fair and well muscled. Literally squeezed my cock in anal valley.

I love you Savita. My friend wife Darling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous