Indian Sex Club Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand shot out like a striking snake grabbing Chenge's ruptured cock. She grinned and squeezed and the Marine howled in pain. Peninah twisted and wrenched it forcing him to his knees, then turned so she was facing away from him with her arse in front of his face. She leant forward so she could still keep her vice-like grip on his cock.

"Chege. That name says you are part of the Kikuyu tribe, and proud to be that. When Jomo Kenyatta took power after the British our tribes were equals. But your tribe is sly and devious. We trusted your promises but you Kikuyu betrayed us. You are from the tribe that ruined my family and finished my career and forced me to start at the bottom of the pile in the Navy. My tribal name is Peninah Anyango and yes, I am from the Luo tribe. Now Lick my arse Chege," she hissed.

She leant forward pressing her arse into the kneeling marine's face. He refused but a tightening of her cock grip on the destroyed tool had him howl and comply.

"Get my phone from my uniform and take photos," she ordered me.

I complied and she spoke to Chege who was frantically rimming her arse with his tongue. "Try anything when we are back on the vessel and these photos go on social media and then Onkwani who, like me, is from the Luo tribe, will use his monster to split your arse while I hold you. Do you understand me, Marine?"

He lowered his head and answered, "Yes Chief Petty Officer."

The whole two days was money well spent I thought.

12