Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,331 Followers

"Hmm ... darling. How crude you are!" Neetu answered lazily, fingering my balls. "Do you have any faith in your wife, babe? I am not some whore of Baylon. As you yourself admitted, I was getting the fucking of my life every night. I gave that ALL up so I can have a kid and family, with YOU."

"I know, my love." I kissed my wife. That much was true.

"Then again ..." Neetu naughtily continued. "If you think Sahil now deserves a brother or a sister, I could cuckold you again ..."

I kissed my wife on her lips. I don't know why I did that then. Suddenly the talk was too erotic, and I felt I had to kiss her.

"My dear wife." I told Neetu. "You know I love you so much."

My wife, somewhat surprised with my sudden declaration of love, kissed me back.

"Yes, my love." She replied, and then added, "So ... do you we should try for a second kid? After all, Bhola may be there ... and I know you would love being a cuckold again. You ... with your little penis!"

We fucked again.

It was a wild, passionate, steamy fuck that left us breathless at the end. There was also no doubt as to why we fucked. All though the sex Neetu was teasing me about doing it with Bhola. Again.

Later, as my wife drifted off slowly to sleep in my arms, I remained awake. I was trying to think of what exactly could happen in case we ran into my wife's old lover. Would Bhola want to renew their affair? After all, he was of the servant class and my wife was a memsaab. There was every chance he would look to fuck my wife again. As I said, if I was him, I would.

And what about Neetu? Would my wife actually want to rekindle their passionate affair, again? That time she needed to get pregnant, but what excuse would she give if she wanted to go to bed again with him?

If you think Sahil now deserves a brother or a sister, I could cuckold you again ...

In my mind, there was no doubt that Neetu would want to fuck him again. Yes, my wife did love me and my family, but she would not be able to resist a holiday fling with Bhola. He had that kind of pull on her. She would justify to herself, and to me, that it was just sex, and I was OK with it before.

So, more importantly, did I want that to happen? As I shut my eyes, I had to honestly admit to myself - I didn't know. Did I want to be a cuckold, again?

It scared me. I realized I had to take control of the situation, otherwise a scandal could backfire spectacularly on us. After all, my whole extended family would be there.

I made a mental note to make some calls to India in the morning.

* * *

I snuggled against Neetu and hugged her tightly. We had about a week left for our India trip, and most of the packing (and some of the shopping) had already been done. Our accommodations in the village hadn't been fixed yet, but I wasn't too worried. Some last-minute adjustment would be made by my cousin Manav, the bride Rashmika's brother. I had already spoken to him on the phone - he was the main organizer and planner of the wedding. If we couldn't stay in the main complex where others were staying, we could stay in some hut nearby rented from a villager in the village. Our son Sahil was very excited of course, and so were we. Going on a holiday, especially halfway around the world, is always thrilling.

My tongue found my wife's lips and we kissed deeply, exploring each other's mouths with passion. Neetu moved her arms around my back, and slowly, gingerly, caressed my behind, cupping one of my butt cheeks.

"Oh, my love!" She moaned, as I started to slide against her body, slowly going down on her. I knew she loved that.

My face came to her breasts, as I licked each nipple and sucked on them gently. She pushed my head down further as I inserted my tongue into her navel and covered her tummy with kisses.

"Oh, baby." Neetu crooned as I pulled down her panties, stripping my wife completely naked. "You just know how to get me going!"

"I am making you ready for India." I grinned, as I rubbed my face against her inner thighs.

"Oh, my love." Neetu moaned. "What you are doing to me now ... I will follow you anywhere."

My wife's pubic hair hit my nostrils as my tongue flicked out. She hadn't shaved for some time, I realized, and her bush was quite thick now. This was unlike Neetu, who would shave regularly. Still, I didn't care. I now started to lick her clitoris, something that I knew was guaranteed to push her off the edge.

"Oh ... my ... Gods." Neetu was mumbling now, her body rubbing against mine as she writhed with pleasure. "O Siva! Babe!"

My face was now between into her thighs, and Neetu was gushing like a waterfall. I knew she couldn't hold out for long. Each lashing of my tongue provoked further moans of ecstasy and secretions of her love juice. Soon my face was glistening with her dampness. I kept inserting my tongue into the folds of her vulva and swirling it around her love hole. With a final shriek, Neetu started to cum.

"OH MY GOD! O SIVA! OH YES! OH YES!" Gripping my head in a vice-lock with her thighs, and holding my ears firmly in her hands, Neetu bobbed up and down in the throes of her orgasm. Finally, after oozing out huge amounts of wetness, she subsided. She also let go of my ears, which by now were stinging.

"Wow." She remarked, finally catching her breath. "Wow ... just like a ... wow."

"You are the wow." I told her. "So beautiful. So elegant."

Neetu laughed at my corny joke and beckoned me for a kiss. I slow crept up her body. My wife cupped my wet face in her hands and kissed me, despite her own slime on my lips. We French-kissed deeply, rolling our tongues into each other's mouth. Neetu reached down with one hand and grabbed hold of my rigid shaft. Slowly, sensuously, she started to stroke me.

"Ready to put your little dick into use, darling?" She asked me, with a coy smile.

"Yes, my dear."

Again, that term. It's been almost seven she had used the term 'little dick', I thought. And now she was using it everyday. It was almost as if she was preparing me for being a cuckold.

"When we go to India, my love." As if reading my mind, Neetu brought up the topic, as she continued to stroke me, "We will meet Bhola. The man who had made you a cuckold. Seven years ago."

There was no mistaking the sudden twitch in my cock as Neetu recounted the incident of her affair.

"Er ... yes, my love." I replied. "I know."

"He will want to fuck me ... your wife." Neetu gently mouthed the words as she blew a kiss towards my dick. Her hand maintained a firm hold on my hardness.

"I ... guess ..." I mumbled, as I started to get more and more aroused. "Which man who meets you does not want to fuck you, my love?"

"But Bhola is special." Neetu grinned, as she continued to stroke me. "This slutty wife of yours has already been unfaithful to you with him, and I don't think I can say no if he comes on to me again. He will want to make me his slut, and I ... will be ... his slut."

"I ... guess ..." I mumbled again. There was something definitive in the way she said it.

"He goes so far inside me, my love, that I can hardly feel you afterwards." Neetu continued to tease me. "He refers to you as a 'cuck' when he is fucking me. He shoots his seed deep inside me. He makes me feel like doing things with him I could never do with you. Oh, your little dick is getting hard again thinking of me and Bhola! You are enjoying this!"

"Um ... not really ..." I tried to lie. "Do you really need to sleep with him again, my love?"

"Yes. Unlike you, Bhola can fuck me several times in one night. I just cum so much more with him." Neetu continued to tease me, as she nibbled at my ear while stroking me. "Our last affair was very exciting for him too, of course. He was your servant, but still he was using your wife as a fuck toy and a cum dump. His own malkin!"

"Oh, my love." I couldn't contain myself anymore. I climbed onto her, and with one push I had plunged my hardness into her. I was by now so aroused by our talk, that I knew I wouldn't last long, nor did I try to. A couple of strokes and I exploded in my wife. Neetu casually stroked and caressed my buttocks as I emptied my cum into her. She was smiling - she knew now that I was vulnerable, and I found the notion of her dalliance with Bhola arousing. If Neetu really wanted to sleep with Bhola, she now knew that she was going to get her wish.

Finally, as I was catching my breath, we both lay on our back, Neetu resting her head on my shoulders, with the smell of cum everywhere in the room. I then got the courage to ask my wife the question. A question to which I already knew the answer.

"Will you sleep with him, babe, if he comes on to you?" I asked. "Assuming we run into Bhola, of course."

Neetu didn't immediately reply.

"My darling," She finally said, her hand caressing my chest. "I don't know. I really don't ... but ... I am pretty sure I would."

It was an honest answer.

"Is he really that good?" I asked, even though I knew the answer. "So that you will be unfaithful to me? Again?"

Neetu sighed.

"Sweetie, there is no easy way to say this." She began. "He is by far the best man I have ever been with in bed. There is simply no comparison between you and him, babe ... and I say this gently. You are good ... but he ... Bhola makes me cum so many times in one night. His stamina is just amazing. He keeps on going ... and ... you know. A girl likes that kind of thing."

"Hmm." I mumbled. "I guess."

"His cock!" Neetu continued. "My love ... you don't know how big he is! You are not even ... I would say ... one third his size!"

"Yes, you told me before."

"Does it bother you?" Neetu questioned me. "Please be honest. About me and Bhola."

"I would be lying if I said it didn't." I gave her my honest reply. "After all, you are my wife. I expect you to be faithful to me. And here you are ... my wife ... talking about sleeping with this low-class servant of a man. Cuckolding me - your loyal husband."

Neetu raised herself and kissed me. Her lips pressed against mine, and we kissed for a long time.

"Darling." She finally commented. "When I was rubbing you, right now, talking about this ... you were very aroused. You cannot deny it. Even ... seven years ago ... when this all happened ... you loved the idea of being a cuckold."

I sighed.

"I know, my love." I admitted. "But that time ... we wanted a child."

"That was just an excuse, my dear." Neetu grinned. "You know you love being a cuckold. Right now ... just the thought of another man cumming in my pussy was enough to make you cum."

"Yes, but ... we were trying to get you pregnant." I helplessly repeated. "We needed a child."

"We can have another child now also." Neetu insisted. "After all, it is not just sex. I want to be a mother, again. If ... and I am saying if ... things come to pass, and we meet Bhola, and there is an opportunity, can you not give me a hall pass? Just for this vacation? Sometimes your wife just needs a good hard pounding. That's what these servants are for. Please, my love. I am forty. I may not get the chance to be a mother again."

My wife then kissed my cheek.

"Darling," Neetu said. "I know why you find it arousing. As your wife, I understand why you didn't mind being a cuckold for me seven years ago. Even as I was trying to get pregnant."

"Really? Um ... why, my love?"

"The arousal of me being with another man ... due to your failure in impregnating me ... can be hot." Neetu explained. "So now, I am just asking you - let us both enjoy. I get to enjoy some proper sex, and you can ... enjoy ... being a cuckold. Again. Just for this vacation. After we return to Canada, I am all yours. Again. And I may be a mother one more time!"

I knew I couldn't deny her request. I had to remind myself that it was just sex, and I should be happy Neetu was being honest with me.

"Yes, my love." I agreed. "But my whole family will be there. I will depend on you ... to be discreet ... again."

Neetu smiled like the cat who had just swallowed the cream.

"Thank you, my love! Some husbands will just talk and fantasize but not you. You walk the walk, my love. And I love you for it."

"Just ... for this holiday." I repeated. "And ... you have to be discreet."

"Yes, yes." Neetu nodded. "And, my sweet love, as a cuckold husband you should realize it will just be sex. Nothing else. I love you, my love. But ... about being discreet ..."

"Yes, my love?"

"We will have to find a way ... you must help me ... unless you want everyone to hear me moaning as I bounce around on his cock!"

We fucked again. The situation and our conversation were just too hot. This time I came even quicker. And this time there was no doubt that I found it arousing, and Neetu was GOING to do it with Bhola.

As we snuggled and slowly drifted to sleep, I knew we were playing with fire. After all, Neetu would be a woman possessed once she had a taste of Bhola's cock. The last time, seven years ago, she was supposed to sleep with him only a few times - just to get pregnant. Neetu used birth control pills and dragged out the affair for five months. This also she never told me about; I had found out by chance. And just like the other things she had kept from me; I also never confronted her about this.

Sometimes I wonder if there are other things Neetu had kept from me that I don't know about.

One thing was clear.

After seven years, Neetu was now once more lusting after Bhola's cock, and she wasn't going to exercise proper judgement once we were in India. As such, I couldn't really depend on her being discreet. I am sure if Bhola wanted to fuck her in the open field in the centre of the village in front of everyone, she would say yes. It was up to me - I had to ensure somehow ... my second time being a cuckold ... that too in my family's ancestral village with everyone being present ... went on smoothly.

... you must help me ... unless you want everyone to hear me moaning as I bounce around on his cock ...

Maybe it would be a great idea if we stayed somewhere apart from the rest of the family after all.

* * *

Manav, my cousin Rashmika's younger brother, came to pick us up from the Chennai airport. He had someone else with him, a man who looked to be about 65 - so fifteen years older than me.

"This is Sabbir anna." Manav introduced the older man. "He in in our village council, and he also had some work in Chennai, so he came with me to pick you all up."

"Sabbir anna!" I shook hands with him. "Thank you for taking the trouble."

"No trouble at all!" Sabbir replied. "After all, your family, especially Manav's father, and yours ... both are such big benefactors to our village! The donations they made for our temple last year!"

We were now in a van, travelling on a 4-hour trip from Chennai to our village. It had been long journey, to say the least.

From Ottawa we had taken a short flight to Toronto. And then after 3 hours in the airport, it was 14 hours to Dubai. And then another 5-hour layover, and then a 5-hour flight to Chennai. And now, after all this time, another 4 hours before we reached our village. It was tiring, and Sahil was cranky. Right now, he was sleeping in Neetu's arms, who was a bit cranky herself.

"We almost thought you guys weren't going to come to India." Manav said. As the bride's younger brother, in addition to being the chief planner and organizer, he was also the one in charge of running all the errands. Such as picking NRI folks up from the airport 4 hours away.

"After all," Sabbir continued, "You never seem to want to come to India, let alone the village."

"True, but we couldn't miss Rashmika's wedding." I replied. "And coming here to India from Canada is not cheap! I am seeing you, Manav, after what ... four years!"

"Yes." Manav smiled. He was younger to me by about ten years. Manav had been an errant and mischievous boy growing up, but now he was a responsible family man, managing Tau's business and looking after all their property.

"How's your wife Sheila?" Neetu asked. "And your kids ... you have two, right?"

"Kids are well, Bhabhi." Manav replied. "Yes, I have two. And Sheila is well too."

Here I should mention that all my younger cousins called my wife Bhabhi, even though in our mother tongue we called the wife of an older brother Anni. This was out of respect for Neetu's culture, where the term 'Bhabhi' was used. Moreover, even though Manav and Neetu are the same age, he calls her 'Bhabhi' out of deference since I am older than him.

"However, Sheila is not going to come here until two days before the actual wedding ceremony itself, Bhabhi." Manav continued. "Actually, she may not come at all. Her mother - my mother-in-law - is not doing well, so Sheila and the kids are still in Chennai, looking after her."

"Tell me, Manav." I was curious. "Why is Rashmika getting married in our ancestral village, and not in Chennai, where you guys live?"

"Papa wanted a traditional wedding for his only daughter." Manav answered. "Full of traditional customs and culture. He wanted everyone in the extended family, rich or poor, to be part of it, rather than our elite circle back in Chennai. Rashmika seems to agree."

"I see. So, it's a large wedding, with hundreds of guests."

"Yes, but don't you worry about it. Tonight, once we reach the village, you relax." Manav told me. "You probably will be suffering from jet leg anyways. You are the last folks to come. And pretty much the last NRI folks to confirm."

"The village hasn't seen a wedding like this in years." Sabbir remarked. "A full-fledged Tamil wedding, with all the functions, with lots of people, and guests!"

"What days are the functions?" Neetu asked from the backseat, stifling a yawn. "And how many are there?"

"Bhabhi, tomorrow night is the Nichayathartham, or the engagement." Manav answered. "We will have the pooja worship ceremony at a Ganesh temple, and then there will be food at the community centre in the village."

"So, we basically have one night to get rid of our jet lag." I yawned. "I could fall asleep right now."

"You should stay up." Neetu advised from the backseat, while stifling another yawn of her own. "We need to struggle somehow till the night, then we can sleep. That way our internal body clock will be in sync with local time."

"Maybe." I yawned again. "Manav, what are the ceremonies again?"

"Well, the day after tomorrow is the bamboo pole ceremony, or the Pandha Kaal Nadudhal." Manav grinned. "This is where both families plant a decorated bamboo pole outside their house, signifying an upcoming marriage ceremony."

"Wow, Tauji is going full out on tradition." I marvelled. "I mean, who does that nowadays! We never did. No one I know did."

"Rashmika seems to love all of this." Manav shrugged. "Then we will have four days till the Gauri Puja - the other prayer ceremony. But that's only on our side since we are the bride's side. And then, two days later, the Haldi ceremony."

"Neetu." Sabbir asked my wife. "Do you know about all these Tamil customs?"

"Yes, anna." Neetu replied. "I know the Gauri Puja was devoted to the goddess Parvati. She is believed to be the sign of purity and every South Indian Hindu bride wants a blessing from her."

"Yes." Sabbir nodded. "There will also be some elaborate customs with rice husks, as rice is also the symbol of prosperity and fertility for us."

"When is the Haldi?" I asked. Manav told me the date.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,331 Followers
123456...9