Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see my wife glowing with the praises.

"Maybe next year she will be a forty-one-year-old mother of two!" Bhola told his brother with a wink, even as he nudged my wife. Neetu blushed again.

"Oh, stop it you two." She said good humouredly. "Oh, look. They are starting to play some Hindi songs. Finally. Songs I understand."

"Memsaab can dance very well too." Bhola told his brother. "She is a woman of many skills. Let me tell you about the Neetu Special."

"You are incorrigible." Neetu shoved Bhola good naturedly. "Remember we are not in our hut anymore."

"See?" Bhola laughed and looked at his brother. "Memsaab is one special lady."

"You really are different from all other women I have encountered, Neetuji." Bunty told my wife. "I know you are forty ... but there is a vitality in you ... a spark ... that is often missing in others of your age."

"Enough about me. Let's talk about you. Do you have a job lined up?" Neetu asked Bunty, as she enjoyed the music at the Haldi. "You have graduated now."

"Yes, Neetuji." Bunty answered. "I will join a firm in Mumbai a week after the New Year. Although ... Neetuji ... I really want to study more and do a masters. But I know I have to earn now."

"Don't tell you want to go to Canada?" Neetu laughed. "Like every other young man in this country! Canada is no longer a great place to move ... costs are very high."

"I do plan to go to Canada for my studies." Bunty remarked. "A proper university with scholarship. And then ..."

"Studies ... rubbish. I am telling him it's time to get married." Bhola interrupted. "But Bunty is shy. He is a virgin, you know, memsaab!"

"Bhola!" My wife admonished him playfully. "Don't embarrass your brother!"

I could see this time it was Bunty who was blushing.

"Look around in the party, Bunty." Neetu told him good humoredly. "Find a lady, and then soon you won't be a virgin anymore."

"Oh, he doesn't need to." Bhola grinned. "I already have someone in mind for him. Tonight."

Suddenly it was Neetu again who was forced to blush.

... He is a virgin ...

... I already have someone in mind for him ...

... Tonight ...

I now understood why Bhola had brought up the ancient custom of Attai-Niyoga a couple of nights ago. He wanted my wife to be the Attai ... she was to take Bunty to bed and teach him sex ... by having sex with him. Bhola was going to share my wife with his younger brother so she could take his virginity.

Needless to say, that same very night my dear sweet innocent wife became very familiar with the custom of Attai-Niyoga.

* * *

It was 2 am in the morning.

In this last week, I realized something about the bed and the hut and our room.

If I stood up in our room on the bed, beside the wall that separated our room and Bhola's, I could see there was a little space between the top of the wall, and the tin that made up the roof. It was just a couple of finger spans wide, and I had cleared the cobwebs from it in the morning. Now I stood up on the bed and peered in.

My wife was there in Bhola's room, on the bed, with Bunty. She had gone sometime ago, and I could hear Bhola pace impatiently in the common area. Normally I would be there, peering in, but now I couldn't, so I had to be content standing on my own bed, trying to catch a peek. There was some light filtering in through the open windows in Bhola's room, and I could see the bed.

My wife was on the bed, and her sari was on the floor. She was wearing her blouse and a petticoat. Bunty had his arms wrapped around my wife, and his lips pressed against hers.

SMOOCH!

As they kissed, a smile lit up Neetu's face.

"Oh no, Bunty." She giggled. "That's how you kiss your mother. Or your aunty. Not your lover."

"Er ... what am I doing wrong, Neetuji?"

"Well ... for starters, you need to use more tongue." Neetu explained, puckering her lips. "Here, try again."

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

"Oh, Bunty!" Neetu giggled again. "That was better ... but remember! You are not a dog, lapping on my lips! Here, try tongue wrestling with my tongue. Yes, you heard me!"

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

This time I could see that Bunty was kissing her ... and kissing her well too. I saw Neetu move slightly, and there was a change in her demeanour. She was definitely getting more turned on.

"Neetuji." Bunty stopped the kiss and looked at her. "How long?"

"You need to feel it." Neetu scolded him. "I was just getting into the kiss, Bunty. You were doing good. Now kiss me again. Probe my lips. Suck on my lips."

"Yes, Neetuji."

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

They kissed for a long time. I felt a stirring in my loins as my cock hardened, watching this young man enjoy the charms of my wife.

"Now put your hand on my boob ... this one." Neetu directed him softly. "Remember, for a woman, the boob is the gateway to an orgasm. Always start with the boob."

"What do I do?"

"Oh Bunty!" Neetu clicked her tongue, showing a little bit of impatience. "Have you never seen any porn? Put your hand on my boob. Slowly caress it, massage it. But gently! It's not a hooter on a bicycle that you go honk honk!"

"Yes, Neetuji."

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

Bunty continued to kiss my wife while his right hand played with her breast. Soon I could see that my wife was moaning slightly. Not very noisily, but she was getting there.

"Now gently take one of my boobs out of my bra." Neetu directed. "Some women prefer you take off the bra, others like their boobs out before you work the bra. You have to see what your lady likes. I like one of my boobs to be out before you work the blouse and the bra."

Bunty slowly slid one finger inside her blouse, and then bra, and scooped out her right boob. It came out with a sudden noise and was now hanging out of the bra.

"Yes, that's it." My wife nodded. "Remember, be gentle, and keep your hands moving all the time."

"Like this?"

"Ouch! I am very sensitive in the nipples!" Neetu scolded her young lover again.

"Oh, I am so sorry."

"Don't worry, try again. Now kiss me. And then my breasts. Be gentle."

"Yes, Neetuji."

Bunty, belying his inexperience, now showered my wife's breasts and lips with his kisses as his hands slowly worked underneath her blouse. I watched my wife as she shut her eyes as Bunty managed to unclasp her blouse buttons. Within no time Bunty unhooked my wife's bra and exposed Neetu's both big breasts.

"Oh Neetuji!" He exclaimed, as he admired her uncovered boobs.

Neetu opened her eyes and saw Bunty staring at her chest. She managed to blush.

"Oh Bunty, stop it na!" She implored. "You are making me feel cheap."

"Neetuji, your tuttay ... they are so nice!" Bunty couldn't help himself. "Your nipples ... and areolas ... they are of the perfect size! I could suck on them all night."

"Oh Bunty." Neetu blushed again. "They are all yours. You can kiss them or suck on them. But please be gentle."

"But my brother was telling me you like it wild," Bunty asked. "And here you are telling me to be gentle."

Neetu suddenly looked at him and smiled. It was an evil grin.

"Come here, Bunty." She said, beckoning him to come close to her. She then raised her hand.

SLAP!

"Do you know what that was for?" Neetu grinned asked Bunty, as he rubbed his cheek where my wife had slapped him.

"I am so sorry, Neetuji. If I have upset you in any way, please forgive me."

"Don't compare how you will fuck me to how your brother fucks me." Neetu gave Bunty his first life lesson. "I am teaching you how to make love to your lady. To your wife or girl friend. When your brother is fucking me, he is fucking his rakhel. His slut. There's a big difference."

"Yes, Neetuji."

"Now, let's get back to where we were. You will kiss me on my boobs."

"Yes, Neetuji."

"Now, slowly, kiss me. The way I have taught you ... use your tongue too."

Bunty immediately latched on to her breasts. He flicked his tongue all around her areoles, sucking one boob after another. For a man who had never been with a woman, he now seemed very comfortable playing with the breasts of a woman like my wife. I knew nipples are one of my wife's erogenous zones - she loves it when I play with her nipples.

Bunty was really working on her boobs as my wife lovingly played with his hair.

"Oh, Bunty. Oh wow. I am so turned on."

"That is a good thing, right, Neetuji?"

Neetu was moaning now, not bothering to answer him. It was clear that she was on the threshold of an orgasm. Her feet were starting to curl and I knew she wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

"Oh, Bunty, come here."

Not able to take Bunty's onslaught on her breasts any more she pulled him for a passionate kiss. She took the lead in this kiss as she devoured his mouth, probing it with her tongue. Bunty meanwhile wasted no time, squeezing my wife's big butt and trying to work the drawstring of her petticoat.

"Bunty, wait."

Neetu suddenly broke the kiss. Seated on the sofa, she turned her head back and glanced towards the wall that separated Bhola's room and ours.

"We can't do this right now." She said. "My husband could wake up soon, and I know your brother also wants to ... wants to ... sleep with me."

"Oh, Neetuji." Bunty pleaded. "We will have time. My brother is keeping watch on your husband's door. Your husband was drinking a lot at the party. He is sound asleep."

"No." Neetu replied. "I know my husband. I forgot to give him those pills today! He could wake up soon. After you, I have to be with Bhola. I cannot have my husband catch us!"

I wondered why Neetu was making me an excuse. She knew I wouldn't interrupt her.

"Neetuji." Bunty begged. "I can't take it anymore. I am so hard. I have to have you now!"

"No." Neetu was firm. "We have to do it some other time. Not now."

"Oh, Neetuji." The sadness in Bunty's voice was almost funny. It was clear that he was going to have a severe case of blue balls. Not to mention, he finally thought he was going to lose his virginity, and was now being denied.

"Let me do something for you." Neetu suddenly told him. "So, you will remember me."

I strained my eyes through the darkness to see what Neetu was going to do.

My wife moved her hand inside his pajamas. I could see that she was now massaging his dick.

"Oh, Neetuji." Bunty sighed. "Your touch ... it feels heavenly."

"Shh." Neetu hushed him and laughed. "Don't cum yet, Bunty. You are so cute!"

Neetu got off the sofa to stand up. As Bunty watched her, eyes wide, she knelt down in front of him, to get into a more comfortable position. I watched as my wife started at Bunty's bulge. It did look like a decent bulge, and Neetu seemed eager to unpack it.

Neetu turned her head again to glance at the wall.

"These walls are thin. The voices can carry to our room, so be quiet." She instructed Bunty, who nodded fervently, almost holding his breath.

Neetu stroked Bunty's groin area over his pajamas as he moaned softly. She gave it a gentle squeeze before moving her hands towards his waistband. Without much ado she pulled down his pajamas to reveal Bunty's underwear. She once again stroked him over the underwear, prolonging is agony, and smiling at him cruelly.

"Oh, Neetuji, don't delay please." Bunty pleaded.

Neetu, laughed, and then pulled down his underwear, revealing his cock.

Bunty had definitely something to be proud of. His cock wasn't as large as Bhola's but it was still something to marvel about. I would have to say he was just more than twice my size, whereas Bhola's prick was three times as large as mine, and much thicker too.

Neetu, who had only seen Bhola's dick other than mine on this trip, was still staring at his equipment with awe. She had wrapped her fingers around him and still there was almost half of his prick showing. His penis had some precum leaking from the foreplay earlier.

"You have a good sized lund, Bunty." My wife praised his penis. "You will be making many women very happy."

Neetu then started jacking him very slowly. She deliberately prolonged her touch and took it slow as Bunty was now very hard.

"Neetuji, if you continue ..." Bunty's voice was now breaking, and I could see that he was trying hard to control himself.

Neetu looked up at him and nodded. She tentatively leaned forward and gave a small kiss on his dick. Bunty's hand was playing with her hair, and he was now urging her to take more of him in her mouth, begging and pleading with her. Neetu gave in.

She kissed him again and again on his dick, and it became wetter and wetter. Soon she just decided to open her mouth, even as her hands massaged his testicles.

"Oh, Bunty, you have some nice balls." Neetu moaned, as she licked his scrotum.

His testicles were much larger in size than I had expected. Having sucked on his large testicles Neetu moved her attention back to his penis and this time she proceeded to give him a full-fledged blowjob. Gradually her head started bobbing on his dick.

"Oh, Neetuji." Bunty moaned, as more and more of his dick disappeared into my wife's mouth. He was now slowly humping her mouth. He held her head while he inserted his penis in and out of her mouth, all the while trying to push more of his dick in her. In only a few strokes, it was clear that he was about to ejaculate. Sensing his approaching orgasm, Neetu sucked on him even more fervently.

"Oh, Neetuji. OH NEETUJI!"

Bunty couldn't survive my wife's final onslaught and erupted with his penis inside her mouth. I could see Neetu's lips and throat fervently working to suck him off as he ejaculated, letting him finish completely in her mouth.

"Oh, Neetuji."

Bunty was in heaven as Neetu let him completely empty himself inside her. She kept on sucking his prick, ensuring that she lapped up every drop of his cum. My wife continued to clean Bunty's dick until it was spic and span. Only after that she excused herself.

"You must go now, Bunty." She said, as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand, his cum still on her throat. "Oh man! I feel like the whore of Tamil Nadu. Your brother still has to fuck me. After that, I must clean up before I go back to bed to my husband. You should go now."

"Yes, Neetuji. Thank you, Neetuji." Bunty was extremely grateful. "When can I see you again?"

"I am not some hooker that you make an appointment with!" Neetu suddenly replied indignantly.

"No, of course not, Neetuji, of course not! I am so sorry. I didn't mean that." Poor Bunty was terrified of losing access to my wife and was apologizing profusely. "Please don't be offended, Neetuji."

I could see Neetu give another cruel smile.

"Kiss my feet." She ordered.

Immediately Bunty, without any hesitation, bent over, prostrating and kissing my wife's feet. Neetu let him pay homage to both her feet before she snapped her fingers.

"Ok, Bunty." She said. "You should go now. I promise you ... the next time I will take you to bed, I will make a man out of you."

"Yes, Neetuji. Thank you so much."

Neetu smiled again to herself, before turning around to put on her bra, blouse, and petticoat. She wanted to be dressed for Bhola.

Bunty wasted no further time. Quickly putting on his clothes, Bunty left the room. I heard him talk softly for about five minutes to Bhola, and then I heard the sound of the front door being unlatched. It was clear that even though he was to stay here, for tonight Bhola wanted him out of the way.

"You didn't fuck my brother, slut?" Bhola spoke softly, as he entered his room and shut the door. "Just a blowjob?"

"No, Bhola, I didn't fuck him." Neetu shook her head. "I felt shy with you next door. Tomorrow, can you stay somewhere else? Send Bunty to me. I will spend the whole night with him. I will make a man out of him."

Bhola seemed to think about what my wife said for a minute, before turning to look back at her.

"A slut shouldn't have any shame, memsaab."

"I am sorry, Bhola." Neetu insisted. "I am your slut. But it's hard to be with Bunty like this. I am not his slut."

"Hmm ... ok I will think about it." It was clear that Bhola was not happy. "When I bring my friends over, how will you fuck them?"

"Your friends are different, Bhola." My wife pleaded. "With your brother ... I felt shy."

"Hmm ... ok ... Now ... are you ready for me, my slut?"

"Er ... yes, Bhola. I am always ready to be your slut."

"Good. Memsaab, please stand beside the bed." Bhola ordered.

"Yes, Bhola."

My wife obeyed our former servant's command without hesitation. Neetu knew she was going to be ravaged, and just stood there beside the bed, anticipating what Bhola was going to do to her. I remained standing on the bed, trying to peer in, hoping the light coming in through the window was enough to continue letting me see what happened inside. My cock was very hard now in anticipation.

Bhola came and sat down on the bed.

"Come, sit on my thighs, memsaab." He ordered. As my wife obeyed, Bhola positioned Neetu on his lap with her legs close to each other, hanging over his own thighs. He then wasted no time in starting to strip my wife naked.

"A slut like you should not be clothed in my presence." He said, as he pulled down her blouse, and then unclasped her bra. Neetu blushed as her luscious boobs sprang free, bared, and Bhola feasted his eyes on them. She was now topless.

"Of all the women I have fucked, your boobs are the most perfect, memsaab." He said, as he tightly grabbed both her breasts with his hands and started pressing them roughly. He pinched her nipples slightly causing Neetu to squeal with pleasure in his lap.

"Oh, please be a little gentle, na, Bhola!" Neetu pleaded.

Bhola's answer was to do to my wife what he always did whenever she complained or protested. He raised a hand and slapped her, without even thinking about it.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Oh, Bhola." Neetu couldn't help but murmer. "I let you slap me. Something I will never let my husband do. Or any other man"

Bhola gave a small laugh looking at how Neetu was reacting to his sexual prowess and his toughness. He then hit her on her cheeks even harder.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"You are such a slut!" He remarked, as he slapped my wife again. "This toughness and roughness actually turns you on. You love letting me use you like a two-rupee hooker."

"For you," My wife declared. "I am a submissive whore. A hooker. A slut. A randi."

Her lover laughed and slapped her again. Bhola loved subjecting Neetu to such things and then see her womanly reactions.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Stand up, memsaab." Bhola ordered. "Stand here in front of me."

"Yes, Bhola."

After spending a few minutes enjoying her boobs and nipples Bhola then made my wife stand in front of her. I could see that Neetu was getting hotter by the minute as evident from the now damp patch visible on her petticoat. Juices must be flowing abundantly from her hairy pussy. Bhola then came forward and without saying anything pulled down her petticoat, and then yanked down her panties. In just a moment, my wife went from nearly naked to being completely naked.

Neetu stood there, blushing, without as much as a thread on her body, completely under his mercy, her head hung due to shyness and humiliation of being a high class housewife and yet being totally naked in front of a low-class labourer.

1...456789