Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Sita was right.

Someone was "bothering" my wife at night, but it wasn't me.

Right now, it was pitch dark outside, but I stood outside the door to Bhola's room, which was slightly ajar. I could have stayed in my room and listened over there - the walls were quite thin, but I wanted to hear better. The last two nights my wife and Bhola had made love rather quietly, which was unusual for Neetu, but I had a feeling tonight she was going to be a bit more vocal.

"Memsaab." I had heard Bhola comment to my wife earlier in the day when I was in the bathroom. "Tonight, I am going to tear up your ass. Gaand phatunga randi teri."

"Oh, Bhola!" Neetu had just giggled. "Make sure you have lots of oil!"

Just the fact that right now she was there with another man in the room was making me as hard as steel. I had to come to grips with myself - another man was fucking my wife, perhaps in the ass, and that was making me hard. I mean, in a way, one can argue it was a healthy marriage - I was allowing my wife to explore her sexual fantasies in an open, honest, and loving relationship. Then again, would you let your wife be used by another man like this? Each time they kissed I felt I was shredding a bit of my manhood.

Soon I heard the quite rumple of the blankets and some whispered voices and giggles from Neetu. It was clear that Bhola and my wife were in the early stages of sex. Bhola was playing with my wife's boobs while Neetu was stroking his huge cock.

"Oh, memsaab!" I heard Bhola moan.

I heard a few slurping noises from Neetu.

"That's good, memsaab!" Bhola grunted. "Suck it deep, my slut!"

"I want to kneel here and suck your cock forever, Bhola."

It was clear that my wife was giving him a blowjob. The Neetu special. Bhola must have been standing up beside the bed, and my wife on the floor on her knees, and he was face fucking her. I could only listen as Bhola reached places in my wife's throat I could never get to.

"Mmm." I heard a sharp sound as Bhola must have taken his cock out of my wife's lips. "Get ready, slut."

I waited to see what would happen next, although I had an idea.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Bhola slapped my wife, harshly, quite a few times, not all respecting her status as his memsaab.

"Alright, phoohad besalika, get on the bed!" Bhola ordered her roughly.

"Yes, Bhola."

As my naked wife lay on the bed, Bhola placed a hand on her pussy.

"You are wet, memsaab." Bhola stated. My wife could say nothing, but I knew she must have been blushing with shame.

"And your pussy hair is not shaved." Bhola declared. "Why, memsaab?"

"I ... er ..." I could hear Neetu nervously stutter. "I kept it like this so you can shave it, Bhola!"

"You are such a slut, memsaab!" Bhola laughed. "Keeping your pussy unshaved just so this lowly servant can shave it!"

"Just like old times, Bhola!"

Old times? When had Bhola shaved Neetu's pussy before? I must have missed it. Another secret Neetu had kept from me.

SLAP!

It was a hard slap, and the sound was like that of a pistol going off.

"Remember when I had to talk you into letting me slap you, memsaab?" Bhola taunted my wife, as he slapped her again.

SLAP!

"Er ... yes, Bhola."

SLAP!

"And you were so hesitant before, memsaab!"

SLAP!

"I remember, Bhola. I am so sorry, Bhola."

SLAP!

"I told you that you would like it. And now you do like it, memsaab."

SLAP!

"Yes, I do, Bhola."

SLAP!

"Why, memsaab? Why do you like being slapped by me?"

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Er ... because I am a slut, Bhola. I am YOUR slut. Please slap me again."

SLAP!

SLAP!

"And now," Bhola told her after giving her a good final slap, "I want to fuck my slut. You are slut because you are a married woman, and your useless husband is sleeping in the next room, and here you are ... spreading your legs for your lowly servant!"

I could hear the bed creaking as they changed positions, and then a low moan from Neetu as Bhola obviously penetrated her. He must have mounted my wife, and was thrusting slowly, his entire body probably resting on top of her.

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

There was that sound again as the bed then began to creak in a slow rhythm, with continual gasps and moans from Neetu. A sound that reminded me that another man was fucking my wife, steps away from where I stood, unable to stop him.

My wife was moaning softly now, Bhola's constant humping having the desired effect. Again, I didn't know how long they had been fucking till this point, but from the noises I could tell Neetu was already showing signs of orgasm. I recognized my wife's moans, which were far more intense than anything I could ever hope to elicit from her.

Their fucking began to get faster and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and the continued refrain from the bed filled the room.

"Oh, yes! O Siva! Oh Yes!" Neetu screamed loudly.

I knew what was going to happen next. Bhola didn't like it when Neetu was a little loud.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

As expected, Bhola's slaps had the opposite effect, making Neetu even more aroused.

"Oh YES! OH YES! OH GOD! O SIVA! BHOLA!"

Neetu began to moan loudly as she reached her climax.

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

By now, these were familiar sounds to me.

The sound of the springs and the squeaking of the bed. The moaning of my wife. The headboard banging against the wall as Bhola and Neetu made love passionately.

"OH BHOLA!" Neetu screamed loudly. "That was so ... fucking ... good! OH BHOLA!"

After a bit, things then began to quieten down for a moment. Neetu's orgasm must have been intense.

"You should record a video of us having sex." Bhola teased her, as he continued to play with her boobs. "And then show it to your husband."

"Oh, Bhola." Neetu giggled. "Why would I do that?"

"Well, first ..." Bhola continued. "He should know his is a cuckold. And second, sahib should understand just how inferior he is in bed. The moment he sees you, memsaab, having a body shaking orgasm with my cock in your wet pussy, he will understand his place in your marriage. He is arrogant man, your husband."

"Oh, Bhola."

SMOOCH!

Rather than counter him, my wife kissed her lover on the lips.

SMOOCH!

They were now kissing each other. And kissing passionately.

"Memsaab." Bhola told my wife. "I would love for your husband to know he is a cuckold. You need to stop letting him fuck you often. All he needs to do is watch you cum on a superior man's cock to understand why he doesn't get to fuck you as frequently as he used to."

"Oh, Bhola."

SMOOCH!

Once again, rather than come to my defence, my wife continued to kiss Bhola.

SMOOCH!

"Memsaab." I heard Bhola say in between the kisses. "Do you know about the ritual of Attai-Niyoga?"

"Er ... no ... Bhola." My innocent Neetu replied. "Attai-Niyoga! What is that?"

"In our culture, when a young virgin man is about to get married, some older, experienced woman takes this young man to her bed." Bhola answered. "She teaches him how to pleasure a woman, so he is not inexperienced on his wedding night. This ritual is the Attai-Niyoga."

"I never heard of this custom, Bhola!" Neetu was astonished. "So ... some older woman has sex with the ... the ... groom ... to teach him ... how to make love?"

SLAP!

Bhola slapped Neetu again.

SLAP!

"You make it sound so crude, memsaab." He complained, slapping my wife again. "The older woman is doing a solemn religious duty. Not ... just ... having sex."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Bhola." Neetu's tone was apologetic, even as Bhola slapped her again. "Please forgive me. But I am unfamiliar with this ritual."

SMOOCH!

"It is an ancient custom." I heard Bhola insist, as he kissed her again on the lips. "Attai-Niyoga was usually done by an older aunt of the boy, usually the older uncle's wife - hence the term Attai. Nowadays ... of course ... like all ancient Vedic customs ... we have become too modern ... and too prudish ... for it."

SMOOCH!

SMOOCH!

I heard them loudly kissing again, and it was clear that Bhola was now preparing my wife for round two.

"Why did you bring up this custom ... this Attai-Niyoga ... Bhola?" My wife asked, in between of having her tongue sucked by her lover.

"I will tell you, memsaab." Bhola answered. "You would be the perfect woman to do this. I have a young man in mind, and you will be the woman to do Attai-Niyoga with him. Yes ... you are the Bhabhi ... or as we say in our language ... the Anni ... and not the aunt. But that's fine. What is more important is that you are my slut and you do as I say."

"Oh, Bhola. I am YOUR slut." My wife declared. "If you want me to be this ... Attai ... I will."

"You don't even know who this young man is that I want you to sleep with!" Bhola laughed. "And you are ready for the Attai-Niyoga ritual!"

"I will sleep with whoever you tell me to, Bhola." My wife replied. "I am your slut."

"Good!" I practically heard Bhola grin, if that was possible. "But right now, memsaab, I feel like slapping my slut ... for being so slutty. Please show me your cheeks, memsaab."

"Er ... yes, Bhola. Please slap me. I am your slut."

SLAP!

Bhola showed no hesitation as he slapped my wife hard, again and again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"You are such a slut, memsaab! Now let's change positions."

I could hear them moving about on the bed, changing positions this time. From the initial sounds I guessed they had been fucking in the missionary position, but now it seemed Bhola wanted to do my wife from behind. As he had promised her this morning.

There was some more rustling, and then I heard Bhola grunt again.

"Bend over the bed, memsaab." He ordered. "Get ready to be fucked in the ass."

"Bhola, please put on more of the oil." I heard my wife instruct her lover. "And remember to be gentle. I am not used to such a big cock for years, Bhola."

"You are a slut, memsaab." Bhola laughed cruelly. "Sluts don't deserve mercy. Especially one that left me so suddenly seven years ago. You will pay for that, memsaab."

With that it sounded like Bhola just pushed himself straight up my wife, ignoring her pleas to 'go easy' and he was 'too big'. I felt a little sorry for Neetu now, being ass fucked by such a huge cock, but my sympathy was short lived as I heard them pick up speed again as Bhola rammed himself into Neetu.

"Please be gentle, na!" I heard Neetu beg Bhola, who paid her no heed.

SPANK!

Their fucking was then punctuated by more sounds as Bhola began to spank Neetu.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I had forgotten what a nice butt you have, memsaab." Bhola told my wife. "You should be spanked all day, every day!"

"Please, Bhola!" Neetu begged. "Be gentle!"

SPANK!

SPANK!

The spanks sounded hard and Bhola was spanking her and fucking her ass at the same time. He ignored my wife's pleas for mercy and continued to ram hard into her.

"Ok, slut!" He grunted. "I am going to cum."

"Er ... yes, Bhola."

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Poor Neetu! Her ass fucking ended with a flurry of sharp spanks and a satisfied groan as Bhola pumped load after load of cum deep inside my wife. I could hear them both breathing hard from their exertions, and then a long groan from Neetu as Bhola must have pulled out followed by another sharp spank.

SPANK!

"What a good fuck you are, memsaab!" Bhola laughed. "But ... slut ... I think it's time you cleaned up and went back to your useless cuckold of a husband. What an idiot. Sleeping next door, dosed on pills, while I fuck his slut wife."

"Yes, Bhola." Neetu replied, and then added, "I will miss you when we return to Canada, Bhola. Oh Bhola ... I can't even stand straight ... after you fuck me like this!"

I quickly went back to my own room. It was clear that my wife and her lover were done for the night. He had just thrust his load down her ass. Tonight, I hoped my wife would allow me to also cum inside one of her holes.

* * *

"How was it?" I asked Neetu, once we were in bed and she was snuggling against me. We spoke softly, as I knew that the voices would carry.

"Good, as always. But ... he is a getting bit rougher with me." Neetu admitted, also in a whisper. "I like it, though."

"Ha! I can tell. You seem to have a glow on you, dear."

"I want to get more naughty with him, babe. He told me about his friends ... two or three of his friends also wants to fuck me ... and I must let them fuck me, Bhola said." Neetu confessed. "It will be just like that Bashir night. I may be your wife this holiday, my love, but I am also Bhola's slutty fuck toy. Him and his friends'."

"Hmm."

"If only you can see his cock, my love." Neetu was blabbering on. "You will know what he has that you don't. He is always reminding me of that fact."

"I see." We kissed deeply. "I love you, Neetu. What else does he say?"

"He also taunts you slightly, babe."

"Really?" I pretended to be disinterested, even though I knew what she was talking about. "Only slightly?"

"Yes," Neetu nodded, her hands finding their way to my shorts and inside. "Well ... he keeps telling me, 'My penis can reach parts your husband's never been.' And it's true, of course. When he drives his dick deep into me, I do mean deep. You have never been penetrated me so far inside and I have to brace myself as Bhola lunges in and out."

"You seem to like it." I commented drily, even as Neetu started to stroke me. "The sounds carry, you know."

Neetu blushed.

"Did you listen to him as he fucked me my love?" She asked, as her fingers slowly caressed my balls. "He just knows what to do to me. His hands are playing with my breasts, taking each one and squeezing and pinching my nipples, and his tongue is everywhere, licking and kissing, and his thrusts make me feel I died and gone to heaven. It felt so good to have his huge cock sliding in and out of me, darling."

"Do you want to take him back to Canada?" I asked, somewhat irritably.

"Haha ... you are funny." My wife grinned. "I am now forty years old, and a mother. A holiday fling is enough for me."

"Why?" I laughed. "I could set up a video camera in our house and watch you get fucked every day when I am at work."

"Don't worry, my love." My wife repeated. "You know I would rather cuckold you openly rather than have an affair behind your back. And Bhola is ... just ... too much. Once in seven years seems the fine balance. And ... speaking of you ... and your little fella ... you are very hard, my love. Can I help take care of it?"

I did not say a word, nor did I give my wife any warning. I caught the hem of her petticoat and rolled it up to her tummy. Almost as quickly, I put a finger insider her panty and yanked it sharply.

"Ouch!" Neetu yelped, as I roughly ripped her panty in half.

"Babe!" Neetu gasped in surprise as I moved myself up on top of her, positioning the tip of my hard cock to her soaking hole and pushing forward. Her freshly fucked pussy was completely drenched both inside and out. I could feel the juices inside of her flowing past my shaft and out of her. Was it her juice, or Bhola's cum? I had no way of knowing, nor did I want to know. Without much warning, or even warming her up, I began fucking my wife hard and fast.

You like it rough, don't you, I thought. Too bad I can't bring myself to slap you, but I WILL fuck you roughly.

Neetu was definitely not expecting me to move that fast, and immediately started to moan with pleasure. Her legs began to tighten around my pelvis.

I wanted to channel my inner Bhola and last a long time, but alas! It did not take long for me to cum. The action of the night, the taste of my wife's cum soaked pussy, the feel of her sweet wet walls; any one of which could easily set me off, but all combined was too much.

"Oh, baby!" I groaned. "I am going to cum."

Neetu patted my ass.

"Yes, my love. I already have three loads inside me. You can give me my fourth."

I blew my load deep inside of her, adding my cum to the loads that she had already taken from Bhola. I grunted loud as shot after shot of cum erupted from me. Out of breath and out of sperm, I finally rolled off her and lay on the bed next to her, panting deeply. Neetu softly stroked my chest.

"I love you, Gopal." She said, finally taking my name. "I really love you. Thank you for ... letting me ... do this. Thank you ... for ... Bhola."

* * *

We met Bhola's younger brother Bunty on the evening of the Haldi ceremony. He was a young man, around 23 years of age, and was tall and lanky. His face had the innocence of youth, but like Bhola, his eyes betrayed a far more intelligent person behind that naive demeanour.

"Bunty is an engineering graduate!" Bhola told us proudly. "He is the reason I went to Dubai - to earn money for his education. He is the first in our family to have a degree."

"You must be very proud of him." I remarked, and it was an honest remark. From the family background, the poverty, and the lack of opportunity, it was a remarkable achievement by Bunty to have not only gone to a prestigious university, but graduate with good marks.

"And this is my memsaab!" Bhola introduced my wife to Bunty. "I have worked in so many places, Bunty. But for me, Neetu memsaab will always be the only true memsaab! Of all the ladies I have ... um ... served, she is special."

"Oh, Bhola!" Neetu chided him. "You always know how to flatter."

"My brother always speaks highly of you, memsaab." Bunty told my wife. Initially Bunty kept his eyes downward in respect as he spoke to my wife, before finally looking up at her. "And now I can see why he always speaks so highly of you. I have always wanted to meet you."

"And now you have met me." Neetu smiled. "What do you think?"

"Sahib," Bunty gave me a quick smile. "You are lucky to have a beautiful wife like memsaab. I can see my brother was right when he said Neetuji is THE memsaab. She could give any heroine in the film industry a run for her money! You are very lucky, sahib."

"Well ... I like to think so." I could hardly know what to say. These two lads were flirting with my wife openly in front of me. "My wife also had a soft spot for your brother, Bunty. I mean ... Bhola was with us for three years."

"Ah yes." Bunty nodded. "My brother told me of all the good times he had when he was servicing you, sahib. And memsaab, of course."

"Of course."

I wondered how much Bunty knew of how Bhola had actually serviced my wife. I stepped away to get a drink, while the brothers continued to chat and flirt with my wife. They were relentless, making Neetu blush and giggle. As I headed back, I overheard a bit of their conversation.

"You definitely don't look like a forty-year-old mother of one, Neetuji." Bunty was telling her. "Most women let themselves go after becoming a mother. You are still very well put together!"

1...34567...9