Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,331 Followers

"Well, you seemed happy, and what could I say?" I countered.

"You could have said 'no'." Neetu replied.

"Would it have stopped you, Neetu?" I asked, as I paused my thrust.

Neetu looked deep into my eyes and kissed me again.

"I don't know." She mumbled. "I am just glad you didn't say it."

"Bhola is still good, isn't he?" I asked.

"He is the best." Neetu stated. "I ... I don't want to hurt you ... Gopal ... but those two weeks in India ... they were the best sex I had in seven years. Some nights ... when you fucked me after ... after he had fucked me ... I couldn't even feel you inside me."

"Oh Neetu." I started to thrust harder into her.

"Does it turn you on, my love," Neetu continued, "To know that Bhola stretched my pussy so good those two weeks that your little cucked dick felt like nothing was inside me? Does that thought make you cum, my love?"

"Oh baby!"

"Wow, honey. You are so turned on! The fact that I am your wife, and yet my pussy belonged to another man whenever he wanted it ... it turns you on!"

I couldn't help it. I started to helplessly ejaculate inside my wife.

We continued to fuck regularly for a few months until Neetu became too big. But I knew something was off between the two of us, especially in bed. It wasn't the same. Neetu was still the loving wife ... but she felt a bit ... distracted. It was as if she was confused over something, but she didn't know how to verbalise it. She didn't know what she was confused about.

I knew. It was Bhola's final act of revenge.

Those two weeks in India had changed something in Neetu, permanently. Something that Bhola wasn't able to do the last time he had an affair with my wife ... he was successful in doing it this time. He made sure he did it.

He had made Neetu addicted to sex with a big cock, addicted to powerful orgasms, and addicted to being taken roughly.

Bhola had his revenge, and I had overplayed my hand in indulging my cuckold fantasy. I could see that Neetu was now permanently changed. She didn't realize it immediately, but I knew it was only a matter of time that she figured out that she was a curvy woman and my dick wasn't going to be enough for her from now on. She needed a big cock in her from time to time. The question is - what would she do once she realized that fact.

There was one truth in our marriage. I masturbated while Bhola impregnated. There was going to be no turning back now.

I wondered if it would be seven years before Neetu would cuckold me again. Something told me it would happen a lot sooner.

I really hope I am wrong.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,331 Followers
1...456789