Indian Wife is Enjoyed in Village

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your pussy is very hairy." Bhola commented, looking at her up and down. "As I said, it needs to be shaved."

Neetu didn't say anything, but just nodded.

"I need you to lay down on the ground." Bhola told my wife.

"Can you put some cloth on the ground." Neetu requested. "It's going to be cold and untidy otherwise."

Bhola stood up. I wondered if he would slap my wife again, but Bhola looked around for a small bedsheet. It was clear that he knew when she wanted to be slapped, and when she was making a genuine request. A sign of a man who was a good lover.

A small bedsheet was placed on the ground, and Neetu then dropped herself on it, laying on her back, let legs spread apart.

Bhola took out a fresh razor from a new pack.

"Look, memsaab." He said, as he opened the pack and took the razor. "New razor, completely fresh."

"Yes, Bhola." Neetu blushed again, as Bhola then took out shaving gel.

"Now spread your legs, randi."

It took about five minutes. Within five minutes my wife's snatch was completely bare, as Bhola removed every pubic hair on her pussy. I now knew why my wife had stopped shaving her pussy ever since I told her we were coming to India. She was anticipating this moment - this particular moment.

After about 5 mins of careful work Bhola glowed with his achievement. Looking at his own handiwork he grinned at my wife's bald pussy.

"You don't know what I have planned for you, memsaab." He laughed, even as he ran both his hands over my wife's cunt. "You are a slut, and you are completely mine for the next week and I plan to do anything I want with you. I am going to make you pregnant again."

His big fat cock stood rock hard at attention as he played with my wife.

"Yes, Bhola." My wife replied, her body shuddering as Bhola's fingers lingered on her lady parts. "I am completely yours. I am your slut. Do what you want with me."

"Behenchod tere ko mai pura din chodunga. I am going to fuck you all day." Bhola grunted. "And then my friends will fuck you all night! For now, get back on the bed, memsaab!"

"Yes, Bhola."

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

Soon the familiar sounds of the bed creaking in a slow rhythm filled my ears, as did the sounds of continual gasps and moans from my wife. Bhola was now fucking her intensely.

"Oh, Bhola!" Neetu couldn't help keeping her voice down as she shuddered with a thunderous orgasm, the first one of the night with him. "Oh, Bhola! Keep pounding my pussy! Oh YES! O Siva! OH YES!"

I really wished Neetu could be quieter. Yes, Bhola might have believed that I was knocked out after drinking a lot, but the rest of the village had ears. Sounds carried a long way in a quiet village night. Neetu was now moaning loudly, occasionally grunting and screaming as Bhola fucked her like he would fuck a whore in a cheap whorehouse.

"You are such randi, such a slut, memsaab." He said, as he slapped my wife again. "Bhose di ke!"

SLAP!

SLAP!

Bhola usually slapped my wife when she made too much noise, but that had no affect now. My wife was once again going through another orgasm, and she was taking her lover's name quite loudly.

"Oh, Bhola! Keep fucking me! Oh, this feels so much better than my husband, any day! OH MY CUNT!!"

SLAP!

"Behenchod tere ko mai pura din chodunga. I am going to fuck you all day." Bhola repeated, as he continued to hump her helpless cunt, and slap her whenever he felt like it.

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

I was listening to a real man fuck her properly - the way a woman should be fucked. Yet, something he said, stuck with me.

... Maybe next year she will be a forty-one-year-old mother of two ...

... I am going to make you pregnant again ...

Did Bhola now believe he was the biological father of our son? I had no way to find out.

"Is this what you needed? Someone to properly take your ass and put you in your place?" Bhola taunted Neetu. "You realize you belong to me, memsaab!"

"Oh Bhola." My wife helplessly replied. "No one ever makes me feel like this, ever, Bhola! Sometimes you make me cum so much ... I almost pass out!"

As Bhola pounded my wife, Neetu lifted her legs off the bed to better align herself to him. They stop kissing for a bit and Neetu cocked her head back, I could clearly see her tense up as she reached yet an orgasm.

"Oh, Bhola! OHHHH BHOLA! Mmmmmmm."

SLAP!

SLAP!

Bhola gave her a couple of tight slaps and then began to pick up the pace even more. He was pounding her even as she was in the middle of her orgasm, her legs wrapping around him to hold Bhola in place, not letting his cock escape her. She was cumming. Again. And again.

"OOOOH BHOLA! OOOH YES! MMMMM." Neetu was beyond caring, loudly moaning her orgasm.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes, Bhola could hold out no longer. He began to shudder, and I could see his buttocks flex. Neetu too must have felt the change deep inside her pussy as his semen started to flow into her. My wife wrapped her legs around him tightly and pulled him into her.

"Oh, memsaab!" Bhola grunted.

I saw the expression on Neetu's face change, as she hugged his buttocks tightly, as Bhola's cock burst forth his cum, sending jets of his warm liquid deep into my wife. Our old servant was now cumming in my wife's cunt after furiously fucking it for the last fifteen minutes. He kissed and licked my wife's face even as he deposited his full load inside her.

"Slut." Bhola commented, as he finished inside her. "When you go back to your sissy husband, kiss him on the lips for me. Poor idiot. Doesn't even know his wife is draining my balls in the next room!"

"Yes, Bhola."

For the next couple of hours or so, I watched as Bhola had his way completely with my wife. He fucked her again, quite roughly, ending with him cumming in Neetu's mouth. After some time, he made her lie on the bed, face down, as he spanked her on her buttocks, again and again, until they were crimson red. Then Neetu spent a few minutes with his dick in her mouth, making him erect again. I saw my wife then climb back on the bed, this time on all fours. Bhola stood behind her, and I saw him apply some petroleum jelly generously on her asshole. He then lined up his penis behind her, and pretty soon the room was filled with the sound of his skin slapping against hers. Neetu moaned as Bhola came violently in her ass.

I thought that would be it, but Bhola had one final attempt remaining in him. After chatting with my wife softly for quite some time, interspersed with him kissing her gently and softly, Neetu lay on her back and spread her legs. Bhola got on top of her, mounting her swiftly, and then plunged into my wife.

He started slow - pushing his cock fully inside her in a couple of shoves. Then he slowly drew his cock out right up to the edge of my wife's pussy and again slowly inserted it. I could see him fucking Neetu with steady strokes. Long and slow, taking his time. By the time he ejaculated inside her, Neetu had nearly passed out with multiple orgasms.

And yet my wife wasn't done, as I now lay in bed waiting for her.

* * *

"Are you up, my dear?" My wife asked, as she got into bed with me. She had just taken a quick bath after her sojourn with Bhola and smelled lovely.

"Um ... yes, dear." I pretended to have just woken up, as Neetu snuggled against me.

"Let's quickly make love, my love." My wife whispered, as she started to stroke me. "I can still feel Bhola inside me, and I want to show you. Thank you so much for sharing me with him, my love!"

"You are becoming a hungry sex crazy woman, aren't you?" I told my wife, while kissing her cheeks. "Two guys today - two brothers!"

"O my darling!" Neetu moaned and snuggled more against me, rubbing her body against mine, even as her hands played with my cock. "I have five loads of cum inside me, darling. Want to give me number 6?"

"I am sorry I cannot get it up again that fast." I apologized, even as she stroked me. "I masturbated once already, listening to you."

"Don't worry, my love." Neetu kissed me on the lips. "I will find a way to get you hard. And don't worry about satisfying me. Just take pleasure from me today. For my own pleasure, I still have Bhola. I am so glad you were ok with him fucking me, honey."

Even as she took his name my cock gave a little twitch. The effect wasn't lost on Neetu as she grinned.

"I am sure Bhola will want the full details of what I did to Bunty." Neetu said as she stroked my cock. "And then want to take me even more harshly, since tomorrow he won't be here."

There was no doubt, I was now definitely getting harder. Neetu smiled again.

"I just sucked both Bunty's cock, and Bhola's cock, my dear cuckold." My wife grinned. "Do you want to taste them on my lips? Do you want to kiss the same lips that were just wrapped around another man's cock?"

"Yes, my dear." I kissed her on her lips, even as I felt completely ashamed for doing so.

"I love giving Bhola, and his brother, blowjobs." Neetu continued. "Bhola is a dominant male, and it turns me on to get on my knees and worship his beautiful cock. He is so harsh with me when I give him the Neetu special. Does it feel good knowing another man lubricated my pussy with his cum before you?"

Neetu once again touched my cock. This time I was hard, very hard.

"Babe, I know I have been having sex with Bhola a lot. I mean, 3 times a night is enough to make any cuckold husband jealous." Neetu admitted. "But ... it's just this holiday, you know? Soon we will be back in Canada, and you and I will be alone again. Thank you so much for bearing with me."

"I love you, honey, and your happiness is my happiness." I said, even as Neetu continued to stroke me to almost a point of no return. "My role is to support you."

I then climbed over and mounted my wife.

"Aaaaah!" Neetu groaned, as I plunged into her. Soon I started to fuck her with rhythmic strokes.

"Bhola has planned a special night for me ... ahh ... on new year's night." Neetu panted, as I humped her. "He ... uhh... and his brother ... and ... aggh ... their friends. I am supposed to ... aaaah ... give you a strong sedative ... aaaah ... that night."

"New Year Eve?" I asked, as I fucked her. "So, this ... night ... will be after the wedding ... the same night. On New Year's Eve."

"Yes, my love." Neetu stroked my cheek tenderly. "I know it's New year and all, and I do want to spend the night with you, but you know it will be a special night for Bhola. It's his friend's birthday, and he has a special night planned for his friend with me. And then some other friends ... he said. So that means I will be with Bhola, his brother, his friend ... and then more ... getting gang banged ... and you will have to spend the night alone."

"An ass like yours," I grunted, as I fucked my wife, "Is meant to be shared, babe. I don't mind. As long as you tell me afterwards."

"You are ... aaah ... the best husband, babe. Thank you so much, my love. And oh, I am not a complete slut. I don't do everything Bhola tells me to do."

"Really?"

"Yes." Neetu nodded, even as she knew I was getting close to the point of no return. "Do you know Bhola once made Nausheen remove her panties in the park, in public? He gave me a similar dare this time. And I told him no! I am your wife, here amidst your family! What will anyone think!"

I could not stop myself. The whole picture was too much, and soon I was helplessly ejaculating inside Neetu.

"That's it, baby! Keep cumming." Neetu softly stroked my back. "It feels good when you picture me with Bhola, doesn't it?"

* * *

True to her word, Neetu made a man out of Bunty the next night.

Bhola was away for the whole night, and she had Bunty to herself. The first time Bunty came quickly inside her, wearing a condom. He actually cried after that, even as he apologized to Neetu for not being able to control himself. Neetu made all the right noises and soothed him and told him it was fine. It was his first time, so it was to be expected.

Then she got him hard again. It was clear that Bunty had his brother's recuperative powers. This time he showed he had the stamina as well.

Neetu coaxed him and guided him. This time he remained hard enough for Neetu to complete two orgasms before Bunty came in her.

The Attai-Niyoga was complete. Bunty was now a man.

The days and nights began to pass in a blur.

In the daytime Neetu was the well-behaved Bhabhi to everyone, greeting elders respectfully and having a good time with my cousins, while being a dutiful mother to Sahil. The wedding events were fun and colourful. We made some side trips to the village market, or some sightseeing here and there, and we had fun.

In the night I became used to standing on the bed in the dark, watching in dim light as brothers, especially Bhola, trash talked about me while having their dicks buried in my wife's cunt. Bunty would have her first. It seemed to be some arrangement between the brothers. Bunty would spend about an hour with Neetu, before leaving the hut and staying somewhere else, and after that she would spend the remainder of the night with Bhola, before coming back to me around 3 am or so.

Bunty became quite the lover in just a few sessions with Neetu. I often saw Neetu with her legs in the air, and a young Bunty pounding into her, even as Neetu encouraged him, while her face was flushed, and her eyes were closed. He usually fucked her twice, before Neetu rewarded him with a blowjob.

With Bhola, Neetu was like putty in his hands. I often saw her on her knees with Bhola's enormous cock in her mouth, servicing him, while he slapped her carelessly. One night he had Neetu bent over the bed as fucked my dear wife from behind. He was treating her more and more like the slut she was, and even telling her that.

"Your pussy is always wet, memsaab." He told her once as he fucked her. "Looks like your husband doesn't have staying power. He cums too quickly in you, and this is why you enjoy other men."

"You are right, Bhola." Neetu acknowledged, even as Bhola pummelled into her again and again. "I am glad you are here."

She started to moan soon as those deep and powerful thrusts started to hit their mark. I knew he was stretching her with his massive cock. The way his girth really filled Neetu's pussy. The way her cunt gripped that huge cock.

"Oh, memsaab!" Bhola grunted. "I am trying to be gentle with you, but your pussy is making me crazy!"

"Oh, Bhola!" My wife moaned. "You are making me crazy."

She was trying to keep it quiet, but soon Neetu lost that battle as Bhola bellowed out, thrust deep and filled my wife full of his seed.

Both brothers were fascinated with Neetu's boobs. They would play with them and tease Neetu constantly.

"Such big breasts you have, memsaab." Bhola would say. "But they are so perfectly proportioned! They don't look obscene or ugly. They are just perfect, and your areoles and nipples are just ... perfectly sized."

"Your husband is a lucky man." Bunty would tell her, as he would massage her breasts. "Neetuji I envy him."

I didn't feel that lucky standing there watching another man fondle my wife's melons, but what could I say! My only relief was masturbating furiously in my room.

Although the door to Bhola's room would be closed shut, or sometimes just left very slightly ajar, I would still watch them pathetically and listen in, standing on my bed or outside their door, as Bhola and Neetu fucked noisily. After some time, I would go back to bed and relieve my frustrations with a quick masturbation session, even as I could hear the bed squeak from the Bhola's bedroom where my wife was being taken repeatedly by this servant.

There was one thing about Bhola. He still had the stamina from seven years ago. I would watch jealously as he would pound my eager wife like a jackhammer, switching positions a few times, and making her scream with pleasure as she would cum repeatedly. Only after Neetu was fully exhausted from her orgasms did Bhola start to ejaculate inside her. He would remain inside her for a long time before withdrawing.

Neetu was enjoying the constant sex, and it showed. She was being fucked six or seven times every night, including me, and there was a certain glow on her face that was hard to miss.

I had to appreciate Neetu as a wife. She was clearly having the best sex of her life, as she did all those years ago. Bhola, and even Bunty, was teaching her so many things about her own body. Yet she had given all of that up and remained with me, faithfully, for seven years since her affair. I just hoped this time too she would be fine giving all of this up and returning to Canada with me.

* * *

The wedding was a grand affair. Finally, after so many days, the reception was done. As Sahil, Neetu, and I sat watching the happy couple take the blessings of the elders, Neetu leaned in and kissed me.

"It's New Years' Eve my love." She whispered to me, as she kissed me again. "Wow, how late is it!"

"It's almost midnight." I exclaimed. "And that's how long it took for the festivities to wind up. And we have to leave tomorrow ... at 11 sharp!"

"Kiss me again." Neetu prompted me, even as our son looked away with a smile. "Happy New Year, my love."

I kissed her again, on the lips.

I got the first kiss from my wife as the new year began.

But I knew that the first cock in any of her holes this year wouldn't be mine.

"I will be a naughty girl tonight." Neetu whispered to me as we all got up to return to our rooms and huts. "You don't mind, do you?"

"As long as you tell me all about it after." I replied.

"Do you need to take that sedative?" Neetu grinned.

"I will be a good boy." I told her. "I will sleep in my room and won't bother you."

I was true to my word. I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed. It had been a long and tiring day.

* * *

Neetu's loud noises woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at my phone. It was 2.30 am - still early in the night. I rubbed my eyes harder, attempting to shake away the sleep that clung to me like a thick fog. I cleared my head and tried to think.

Who was fucking my wife right now? Was it Bunty? Or Bhola? Or that friend whose birthday it was? Or the other friends?

Creak! Squeak!

Creak! Squeak!

I listened to the familiar sounds of the bed creaking in a slow rhythm. Neetu's loud moans also wafted through the walls. Whoever was fucking her, was fucking her intensely.

My head really seemed have a huge fog inside. I knew I didn't take any sleeping pills, but it almost seemed I did. I must have drunk much more alcohol than I usually did ... I had a headache and I just wanted to go back to sleep. Still, I wanted to see who was fucking my wife.

I stood on our bed and peered in through the gap. It was very dark inside Bhola's room. Even though they hadn't drawn the blinds, there was no light coming in from outside. The moon must be behind some clouds.

I could see - whoever it was - was fucking my wife in the missionary position. I saw her lover's ass ... and his balls were continuously slapping against her thighs.

"Mmmm ..." Neetu continued to moan. "Mmmmmm... you are so good ..."

It must be someone else, I realized. Not Bhola or Bunty. Someone I hadn't seen yet. Humiliated, ashamed, yet I still slowly pulled my dick out of my pants and started stroking. It was hot - whoever was fucking my wife - he was doing a thoroughly good job, and I had to masturbate. The way he was fucking her was almost taunting me.

1...456789