All Comments on 'Indian Wife Strays Ch. 03'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Damn them

Damn all cuckolds, Indian, British, and American. Double damn all the whores who.make them cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent story so far. I can’t wait for the date night while her husband watches

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
pure LW garbage

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
welcome back

Simply outstanding story. In your story women sexual desire describe so good. As a woman I like your all story. please write minimum one story by month.

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 5 years ago

"We have not used condoms, you want me to take shower," Pooja spoke.

"Ahhh... Ahmm," she grunted, "after that Sinha tore my pussy with his massive dick, your tongue feels like a soothing ointment... I love it... please do it more often."

great ending........ wow i felt like eating her creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely

I like this. Very hot.

Hubby is in for a treat soon.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 5 years ago
enjoyed

very ambitious

thanks for writing and posting

satabdisatabdiover 5 years ago
Nice

I give you 2star rate due to your superb description, I read your all stories published in this site which show the avoidance of incest theme, that I like most. Will you provide me a multi chapter basis family saga in which the family members will marry each other and will be impregnated. Also include lower class servants of the family and mix the scenerios with fetishism like sweaty hairyarmpit, lactation, pregnancy, pissing etc. Please please please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pooja is taking a less-travelled road, & Ravi will be with her every step of the way. Now it's Vikram Jeet Sinha, a well-hung real estate developer-cum-gangster. I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS CHAPTER. GAVE IT A 5/5 = 100%!

I am glad that Ravi & Pooja are still in love. He loves her truly, madly, deeply, & in a very kinky way! Her love for him is equally kinky... Yes, Pooja's love does have a selfish aspect: in order to be truly happy she needs both other men's big stiff cocks & Ravi's full support on her road to finding her true sexual self. Ravi will learn a lot about himself too.

Excerpt from the story:

"... (now) that Sinha tore my pussy with his massive dick, your tongue feels like a soothing ointment... I love it... please do it more often." - ABSOLUTELY PRICELESS!

* * *

I AM ASKING MYSELF what would I do if a man as powerful & as dangerous as Mr Sinha were fucking my wife... Would i be there for my wife in the most dangerous situation of her life (although she brought it upon herself)?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@26thNC

No wonder no one here likes you. You are probably the biggest dick on the Internet. Stop acting like only you can decide what others like. There are thousands of people who will read and enjoy this story. Why the fuck do you come to a website dedicated to wives having sex with others and then act like a major cunt on every story where that's what actually happens? Mommy must not have given you any attention as a child did she? Or were your really daddy's little sissy bitch? That would explain your hatred of women and couples who enjoy sex. When you die it will be a lonely death, that's for sure, as you damn sure don't have any friends being such a complete asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Magnificent

I feel that she is one of the most talented authors online and love the way she has described each and every scene, especially the development of Ravi's character into a cuckold. I hope Ravi overcomes his struggle in accepting himself as a cuck and soon realizes his position in the marriage. Cannot wait for the next part. Best of Luck.

rjivrjivover 5 years ago
Cheers to author

This episode is too good,all characters very natural,great work,please make a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Waiting eagerly for next part

densecarnaldesiresdensecarnaldesiresover 5 years ago
Great

One of the best stories with respect to our Indian culture and its shenanigans. Loved how you delved into the forbidden territory of extra marital affairs in such a dirty way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my fav author

ohhh....tantrik again!!!!!!after a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Post Part 3 of An Indian Exhibitionist Wife

why you post stories after long long intervals? Do you know I already give 5 star without read this story. I just saw your name, your name is enough to judge your story. My Fav stories are "Be Sure What You Plan For" and "An Indian Exhibitionist Wife" series. I read all your stories. Please write more story frequently.

pranati_honeypranati_honeyover 5 years ago
a true cuckold in making

Loved the whole story.

But, the best was the last 9 lines.

How beautifully, husband deepens into cuckoldary,

by lapping up wife's lovers's cumms from her ravaged pussy...

Simply blew my mind...

Eagerly waiting for next episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Hot . Waiting for the next part luv it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
REALLY REALLY LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

👍 👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Where are you? Please post the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
👍👍!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
FIVE STAR STUFF: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!

This story is under-appreciated by the readers.

It actually is multi faceted.

Also it does a good jod at depicting a voyeur/cuck husband's innermost thoughts & urges.

My first wife cuckolded me & left me. I know that she was cheating big time on her second husband. She is a real-life Pooja, one of them for sure.

I re-married & came to Canada with my wife (35) & 2 children (Gr. 2 & JKG).

What i noticed from day 1 here was that White Men were attracted to my wife like flies to honey. My 2nd wife is very very appealing.

In the beggining we were invited to many parties. The moment i went to fetch drinks or to go to the loo, a man was standing beside my wife flirting with her. She would leave the party with 2 - 3 business cards, often with a private # added by hand.

We soon stopped going to parties, we befriended several familiese from our part of the world, & she got a job.

She got a casual part-time job at a good company. The Regional COO met her in the mail room, had a chat with her & she got a permanent full-time position.

Then she became "Coordinator". Within months she got a job that involved regular travel with overnight stay. She was getting orders directly from the Reginal COO.

She kept no secrets from me @ the time. She was retelling me the coversations she had with the Regional. She had a very good opinion about him. She was telling me he had the hots for her.

Then thare was a trade show she was to attend. When she check the roster of attendees, only her & the Regional were to travel there. She expected he would proposition her & realized she would be scrwed if she says No, & fucked is she says Yes (my words, not hers).

She went on that trip, she was not depressed or something. She stopped talking about the Regional altogether.

6 months later the Regional was transferred to US & she got a 9 to 5 job.

My "Ravi side" accepted what was happening.

Once or twice my wife told me she had been afraid i would leave her. Then she told me, "I had sex with him less than 5 times. I did it because i felt compelled. Don't get me wrong, he knew how to fuck. I want to grow old with you..."

pranati_honeypranati_honeyalmost 5 years ago
tantrk is the best

Very sexy story and this part is the best..

It's must to have such romantic moments in further episode too:

<<<<"We have not used condoms, you want me to take shower," Pooja spoke.

Ravi kept quiet but his grip on her thighs was tightened. Pooja started to spread her legs wide.

"You will hate me," his head was hung in shame.

"I can never hate you," she spoke, "on the contrary I love you even more.">>>>

Please post next update.

Eaoting eagerly to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Come on man please post the next part. It’s been way too long

pranati_honeypranati_honeyover 4 years ago
next part please

It's been a year we are waiting for the next chapter.

Please post the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waiting for next update

Please post next update we r waiting

vkaprasad1981vkaprasad1981over 3 years ago
Next part please

Bhai tantrk... next part chahiye iskaaaaa

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nest part

Climax was the best part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
complete this hot story

please complete this hot and sexy stories. miss your stories long time back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot hot hot hot hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So when are we getting a next chapter of pooja's adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please continue!

pranati_honeypranati_honeyalmost 2 years ago

Please post next part.. please..🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pure fire shouldering lust

Next episode plssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM PAGE 1 OF CH. 3.

Quote:

"Believe me, your wife has tasted blood, she will not stop not even if you say, if not with me them with someone else. So, the option before you are 'to stay with her' or to 'leave her,' if you allow her to have freedom in this matter, she will love you even more and will make you even happier."

Ravi stayed quiet and looked towards him, now he felt no anger, no remorse or jealousy towards this man who last night fucked his wife. He felt relaxed after talking to him.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5.0 = 100% = A+!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good character and good story but didn't like the 2nd and 3rd part kutty and sinha didn't excite me instead her colleague Manoj about whom u mentioned in the 1st chapter would have been better fucking in school and it should have been unknown to her husband.

pranati_honeypranati_honey9 months ago

Eagerly waiting for next part..

Want to read how Sinha owns this couple..

Please post next part.. please..🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hi, i have read this story multiple times. This is one of the best stories u have written. Its so good and exciting, i always imagine myself as the husband Ravi and believe me i instantly get raging hard on. This sentance from this chapter ("You will love to watch me with him," Pooja cooed in his ears, "I will talk to him and can invite him for a night cap." Ravi stiffened listening to this) has me so much excited. Pls continue this story 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏. Please bring saxena back and on the martial bed of Ravi, saxena is there with his wife.😍😍😍 bcoz of the fact that Ravi doesn't like saxena it makes this scenario much more exciting. Pls write on this. Pls pls.🙏🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

LOVED IT! 5.0 = 100%.

LOVED IT! 5.0 = 100%.

LOVED IT! 5.0 = 10P%.

shang40shang40about 1 month ago

pranati_honeyover 5 years ago

a true cuckold in making

Loved the whole story.

But, the best was the last 9 lines.

How beautifully, husband deepens into cuckoldary,

by lapping up wife's lovers's cumms from her ravaged pussy...

Simply blew my mind...

Eagerly waiting for next episode...

hi

you should also read stories by Sirajahmed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
963 Followers
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES