Indigo: Flood My Senses

Story Info
Sensation play with a spreader bar.
1.5k words
4.28
4.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a morning and afternoon of anticipation building ahead of me. After he had left his cum leaking out of me the previous night, I was ready for round two. I spent the day trying to forget about what was to happen later in the evening, and, eventually, bought a bottle of wine and made my way back to the hotel. I walked into the room and almost immediately received a message.

Don't forget, wear a skirt and fishnets. I'll see you at 8.

Check. 6:30pm, still had an hour and a half to get ready. I stripped down and hopped into the shower letting the warm water beat down on my body. I lathered my hair and wondered what would be in store for tonight. I was told a few weeks ago to purchase a spreader bar which had arrived just in time and wondered just how it was going to be used. I let my hands wander to my pussy and felt how wet I had gotten. I leaned against the shower wall and fucked my pussy for a bit. As I squeezed around my finger I withdrew and brought it up to my mouth tasting the salty sweetness. Fuck, I was so horny. I hurriedly finished showering and dried off.

7:00pm, still had an hour left. I found my way to the hotel bed and laid down. I quickly snapped a picture of my naked body and moved my hand down to my clit while waiting for his response. God, I was dripping wet and ready for him. I slowly circled my clit, feeling the pleasure shoot through my body. All I could think about was him inside of me, telling me I'm not allowed to cum until he allows it. *ding* I checked my messages.

Edge yourself until I get there, no cumming. I want you dripping wet. Make

sure you have the cuffs on your wrists and ankles and the clamps on your

nipples.

I giggled, dripping wet. I sent him back a picture of my wet cunt. Not a problem. And continued to play with myself, bringing myself as close to orgasm as possible but never going over the edge.

7:45pm, I stood, got dressed, and tightened the cuffs on my wrist. Doing one last sweep of the room, I checked to make sure all the toys were placed correctly. I kneeled in front of the door, hands placed facing up on my thighs and waited the last few minutes.

I heard the click from the door unlocking but firmly kept my eyes pointed towards the floor. He slowly entered the room, toeing off his shoes.

"What a good whore you are with your tits out for me."

He stood directly in front me and guided my chin up until I was looking him in the eyes.

"Are you ready for what I have in store for you?" He asked.

"Yes Sir."

"Perfect," he grinned, "undress me."

I stood and began unbuttoning his shirt. I stripped him out of his shirt and unbuckled his belt. Resuming my place of kneeling on the ground, I worked his pants down to his ankles, finding him going commando underneath of his jeans. I removed his pants and his socks and looked up at him.

"Let me see that pretty mouth."

I opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out for him. He grabbed my hair, pushing his cock into my mouth. I looked up through my lashes, watching as he threw his head back. I sucked him off for a little bit enjoying every moan I elicited out of him. He dragged me up to his mouth and pulled me toward the hotel sofa.

"What an eager whore you are," he mumbled against my mouth.

He sat on the couch and guided me to spread my legs. I felt his fingers enter me as his thumb grazed my sensitive clit. I was already close to orgasm from edging earlier and he could definitely tell. He rubbed his fingers against my g-spot and felt me clench around his fingers. He pulled me down to his lap and withdrew his fingers. He licked my wetness off of his fingers, groaning in pleasure. He pulled me onto his cock and moved my hips to grind against him.

"Here's what's going to happen, babygirl," he bit out, "I'm going to fuck this pretty pussy of yours for a bit then you're going to lay face down on the floor with your hands between your legs. I'm going to place you in the spreader bar and use you how I see fit, okay?"

"Yes, sir, please," I whimpered against him.

"But first, these clamps need to come off," he said as he wrapped his hand around the chain, "Three, two, one."

He pulled the clamps off right before he plunged his hard cock into me. Fuck, it felt so good, him filling me. I moaned and met his mouth, pushing my tongue past his lips. He moaned into my mouth, fighting me for power. I relented, letting him take control as I rode his cock. He bit down on my shoulder and pulled me down hard on his cock. I knew he was close to cumming so I gripped his cock tighter with my cunt.

"Fuck," he moaned.

I felt him empty himself inside of me, feeling him pulse in my pussy as he released. He stayed inside of me for a bit before lifting me off and watching himself leak out of me.

"On the ground," he demanded.

I got down on the ground and placed my hands through my legs. I could still feel him dripping out of me as I felt him grab my hands and lock the spreader bar in place. He drew his finger through my wetness and his cum, watching me push back against him. He came around to my side and placed a pillow under my head. I watched as he pulled out a blindfold, placing it over my eyes.

"Remember your safe words and tell me if you start feeling uncomfortable, okay babygirl?"

"Yes sir."

"Perfect," he purred as he made his way behind me.

I heard rustling behind me and wiggled in anticipation.

He laughed at me, "nervous?"

"Excited, sir."

I heard a lighter and knew the candle I brought was being lit. Fuck, I was growing so wet. I listened with anticipation and heard the clicking of my vibrator being powered on. I felt lube being applied to my asshole. One finger entered me and I let out a moan as he found my clit with the vibrator.

"Tell me when you're close."

He added a second finger to my ass. I could feel the orgasm building but didn't want it to stop. He pulled the vibrator away from me and slowly pulled out of my asshole. I felt cool metal against my entrance and knew he was placing a plug inside of me. I felt my asshole stretch around the plug. As I let out a moan I didn't know I was holding, I felt his hand connect with my ass cheek. I jerked forward but had nowhere to go. He rubbed his hand on my ass and quickly came down hard on the other one. Following the same pattern for about ten hits. I felt the vibrator on my clit on the lowest setting. He rubbed my ass cheek and brought the vibe up to the highest setting as he smacked my ass. Down to the lowest as he rubbed the spot he smacked, and back up to the highest as he brought a hand down. My head was swimming. He took the vibrator away and entered my pussy, stretching me. He fucked my tight cunt, smacking my ass to make sure I stayed on that high. The moans and noises escaping me coming close to no words. My orgasm teetered on the edge but was never fully allowed. He pulled out of me, leaving me gasping. I tried to listen but the rushing in my ears left me hearing nothing. I felt the first splatter of hot wax on my ass and left a yelp out. I felt the next hit between my shoulder blades and moaned in pleasure. The vibrator returned to my clit while he assaulted me with hot wax down my back and ass.

"Cum for me, babygirl," he gruffly said.

I came, hard, clenching around nothing. He kept the vibrator on my clit keeping me on high. I heard the thud of the candle being set down as I felt his fingers pump in and out of my cunt bringing me to a second crushing orgasm. I felt a third on its way. I drenched his fingers as I squirted around him. He entered me from behind, pumping his cock deep inside of me. I could feel a fourth orgasm building and I was pretty sure he was close.

"Fuck, so fucking hot," he mumbled, "Cum."

And I did, like the good whore I was I came on his cock, milking him to his own orgasm. He turned the vibrator off and unclasped me from the spreader bar. He brought me to the couch and held me as I came down from the orgasms. Both of us breathing heavily, he picked the wax off of me chuckling to himself. He pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. He took me to the shower and cleaned off my body before leading me to the bed.