All Comments on 'Indrani's Sexual Journey'

by loveking

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
arch3rarch3rover 4 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story !

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Best story I ever read !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great!

Great story except for one request. Please choose the section titles differently. They spoil what is going to happen in the story. Instead of telling us what is going to happen, they should be more bland such as "The next day" or "Several Weeks later", and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I loved it. One of the best stories I read here. I love how you portrayed her character. I hope you continue with her adventures in America.

MunchDKMunchDKover 4 years ago
As always

I loved your story. You never fail to tease my multiple of my particular combinations of kinks at the same time.

lovekinglovekingover 4 years agoAuthor
Thankyou

Thanks MunchDK. I'm pleased that my story ticked all your boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories I have read. You have written the best story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very hot

Enjoyed this very much. You kept the story moving. Loved how everyone took advantage of her. Loved the ending when both Kumar and Ranji used her anally. Very hot.89si5M

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very interesting ,someway like Grant lee writes ,keep writting more.

merrySMmerrySMabout 2 years ago

Please continue to write. Your stories speak to me on so many levels. Love the scenarios you put her in, her guilt of enjoying the depraved acts. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb story. I love how you write. I so wish the 'chains' around me could be taken off with some force to free me to be who/what i am. Taken there just a Andrani and your other female characters have been, aimee

robertjohnrobertjohn8 months ago

Score 5 and into favourites. I really enjoyed this story, you write well. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very hot story. You have put Indrani through all levels of degradation except for one totally degrading and humiliating act: a real gang bang train, where at least 20 guys fuck her in the pussy one after the other non stop, and they take turns throughout the night. When will we see her doing that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveking@loveking
I'm interested in most aspects of heterosexual relationships. I like women of all sizes but my preference is beautiful Asian women or sexy slender women. Still trying to understand women's sexuality but am always keen to learn more, especially if it involves humiliation and do...