Industrial Erotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dick was just inside my own mouth just a few minutes ago. I swallowed a hefty dose of your innermost essence." I thought while our eyes were locked in a lustful dynamic grip while Gina licked his thick shaft.

We couldn't seem to look away from each other. Gina got back up and grabbed Reynaldo's cock. She went over to the bench and opened her legs facing away from him. I watched her hand glide his mammoth erection inside her and she instantly grimaced under his size. Reynaldo skillfully moved in and out her with such grace that I quickly found myself moaning and wet yet again.

Gina's arms were leaning on the steel bench for stability as this towering sweaty behemoth was impaling himself deeper inside of her with every thrust. His arms had taken hold of her tiny waist as every thrust made his back muscles and ass cheeks tighten and flex under the carnal pressure he was inflicting upon her.

"What grace and beauty." I thought as Gina's fair complexion highlighted Reynaldo's darker cinnamon hue adding to the palate of Sexual color of our surroundings. The juxtaposition of this beautiful naked couple engaged in a lustful, purely sexual physical act, in such a dirty filthy setting was as much a masterpiece as any other fine work of art. "Squalid Industrial Erotica" would be a fair title to this invaluable piece.

Gina was not to be outdone. She was matching his thrusts with her own. Watching her back herself unto him had me in a state of "sexual hypnosis." Reynaldo switched his arms over to Gina's shoulders and held his hips steady. He was now completely inside her and his ass cheeks were fully flexed. Gina was moaning loudly and telling him over and over how good a lover he was. Reynaldo continued thrusting and the sounds of her drenched pussy being penetrated by Reynaldo was intoxicating to me.

I looked down and realized I had been rubbing my own very wet pussy watching Reynaldo and Gina locked in a mesmerizing sexual dance. The heat. The passion. The sounds and sweat pouring out from their bodies had my own senses in a state of frenzy. I was rubbing myself faster and faster and found it difficult to stay on my feet. Reynaldo spinned Gina around and kissed her with intense fury. I watched her breasts pressed tightly against his chest and his erection rub over the front of her body. Her pierced nipples stood out excitedly prompting Reynaldo to bend down and suck on them. He grabbed both her breasts the squeezed them then rubbed his face over them.

Reynaldo squats down and lowers Gina unto his raging erection. Her legs quickly wrapped around his torso as their mouths were interlocked in a fiery wet kiss. I got closer and noticed that he had penetrated Gina again. I steadied myself against the dirty rusty bench and watched Reynaldo stand holding Gina by her legs and moving her up and down on his thick cock. Gina's pussy lips were clinging around his cock tightly as their moans reverberated around this shanty dirty structure.

I was close enough to grab his cock and wanted to so bad. "Oh My God what a sight. What a cock!" I said out loud. His cock was drenched with her juices and their bodies were now dripping sweat rapidly. Gina was moaning uncontrollably and had grabbed of hold of Reynaldo's hair pulling on it with abandon. Their bodies were working in perfect unison while Gina's feet were reacting on another level. Her toes were curling and uncurling rapidly telling a story of their own. Her soles were dirty as were mine and for some reason I found all that wildly arousing.

Gina screamed as she announced her orgasm. I was not too far behind and was now regretting my decision watching her body writhe with pleasure under Reynaldo's masterful pounding.

"What was I thinking?" I said out loud. Reynaldo was a skillful lover blessed with endurance, looks and a large cock.

Reynaldo motioned me over with his head and told me in Spanish to hug him from behind and rub myself on him. I obliged willingly. He removed himself from Gina then asked me to stroke him while he kissed her. I did as he wished and found my hand struggling to grip his slippery shaft. The silky texture from Gina's juices coated the entirety of his manhood. I squeezed it hard and marveled at the texture. He leaned over to me then kissed me furiously. His mouth sucked on my tongue deliciously.

"Put me inside her." he commanded.

I found myself guiding his cock into Gina's awaiting pussy. "Damn I wish it was my pussy I was guiding his dick into!" I screamed to myself.

He was so hard and she so wet that it went in quickly. I felt Gina's wet and warm pussy brush up against my hand. I stepped away to get a better view and instinctively placed my hand under my nose and inhaled the combination of all our essences. I resumed pleasuring myself when I heard Gina announce she was having another orgasm. I watched her legs tremble from the complexity of her ecstatic state.

I looked down at my feet and find that my own dirty toes are curled tightly against the gravel causing me even more kinky pleasure. I looked up when I heard Reynaldo scream in Spanish, "I'm cumming. Where do you want it?"

Gina screams, "On my face. Cum all over my face dammit!"

Reynaldo placed her down and Gina squats grabbing his slippery cock. I watch a fountain of cum spurt out of Reynaldo. Spurt after spurt bathe Gina's face and a couple land on my thighs as I was but a few feet away. Reynaldo's face was contorted as Gina milked him for every drop. Our eyes met again and as I felt his cum drip down my leg I exploded in another ecstatic mind bending orgasm. Gina's face and tits were soaked with Reynaldo's cum and sweat.

"Oh My God Linda, you gotta take pictures. Fuck. I should have told you to record this!"

I grabbed her phone and took several shots of her cum covered face holding Reynaldo's semi hard cock. We said our goodbye's and walked back to the pool so we could rejoin our group. My cousin looked at us and knew something sexual had just occurred. We just smiled and jumped in the pool to wash away Reynaldo's Caribbean cum soaked gift. We still had four more days before returning home...

12