All Comments on 'Inevitable Orgasmic Bliss Ch. 01'

by TwoToTango85639

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have to say I loved this story! I hope you meant for it to be hilarious, especially at the beginning. “Your” reactions to what was happening were really believable and funny before it seemed to get more serious. One suggestion: the doctor acted like she was expecting such an unusual ailment. Don’t you think she might have been a little surprised at first so that it might take her a little longer to decide how to deal with it. It seemed a little business as usual, as if she saw this kind of thing every day. I also wonder how on earth “he” will deal with the fact that the doctor did not “heal” him. Or does he want to be healed? Very nice and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep working. It was a fun read!

LdyHoneybeeLdyHoneybeealmost 2 years ago

I love your sense of humor. I hope it was intentional at the beginning before things got more serious. One minor suggestion: the doctor did not seem at all surprised at the young man’s problem, as if she saw things like that all the time. I wonder why or if that was intentional. You might consider making a little more of the reaction one way or another. Very entertaining. No need to apologize.

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 2 years ago

Well done for your first story. Would love to see this continue and see what happens with the doctor and his girlfriend.

basfkjhbjkhfbbasfkjhbjkhfbalmost 2 years ago

I see what you mean about a new approach and you've really taken us down a new path - keep on going, I look forward to the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic and Original

Would have liked some more description of the doctor, specifically age, early 30s, 40s, 50s maybe. And she should have been assisted by a couple of nurses at least. Love the new perspective, hope others pick it up.

Sugar_Spice3Sugar_Spice3over 1 year ago

I’ve had fantasies about huge balls and massive amounts of cum just like this.. the tentacles are pretty hot, too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous