Inevitable Orgasmic Bliss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuggh!" I moaned into Krisi's mouth as my body tensed and then released deep into Lucia, feeding her my cum. Lucia and I shaked and orgasmed together. Our moans apparently pushed Kristi over the edge too as she moaned loudly into my mouth while her body spasmed and she ground her cunt hard into Lucia's face. We three all came together, moaning and quivering as I spurted Lucia's dinner deep into her body.

The next few hours blurred together. We continuously fucked, sucked, and rode each other. I lost count of all my orgasms, one after the other. It felt like I was continuously pumping myself deep into Lucia and Kristi. We tried every position in the book. Kristi rode my cock while making out with Lucia, who was riding my face. In another position Lucia and Kristi tried to 69 as I fucked Lucia's face with my foot-long dick. Eventually, after what seemed to be an eternity, we slowed down. I could barely move my muscles voluntarily. Lucia and Kristi lay beside me, also barely moving, as my tentacles moved themselves and my dick slowly in-and-out of both of them.

"Uuuggghh," moaned Lucia, "we need a break." My tentacles slid out of her as she stood up from the couch. After fucking her for hours, Lucia's naked body still looked so sexy to me. I wanted to pull her back down and fuck her again but was too tired. My dick still slowly moved inside of Kristi, without any control from me.

"Yea, I think we need to feed the man." Kristi replied. I was very hungry, and murmured in agreement. So Kristi pulled herself off my dick, stood up, and walked into the kitchen. I assumed to get some dinner leftovers. I just lay there with my eyes closed, and Lucia sat back down next to me while looking at a picture that was face-down on a small coffee table. It showed Kristi with some man on what looked to be a hike.

Lucia quickly put the picture away when Kristi came back a few minutes later with a giant plate of steaming hot food. I dug in as quickly as I could.

"So, I was thinking," started Lucia. Kristi and I looked at her expectantly as I continued to shovel food into my mouth. "I think we should go get ourselves another woman."

"What??" I nearly spit out my food.

"Hear me out!" continued Lucia. "I love Kristi's body, I really like going down on her" She looked at Kristi hungrily. "And it turns out I love watching your dick fuck other women."

"Hmm," Kristi actually looked thoughtful at this idea. "I think it would be very nice. I'd love to get another nice hot woman we can fuck. With these tentacles we could enthrall anyone we want."

"No!" I exclaimed again. "We can't just go enthralling other women against their will. Besides, I can't do it. Like you said earlier, I have a responsibility to feed any women I have sex with. I can't have a third woman I'm responsible for. I'll wind up spending all my time just having sex."

"Oh come on," Lucia said, completely dismissing me. She stood up and pulled on my arm. "Let's go right now. I need to fuck another hot woman, and I know you want to too." She looked down at her crotch, where one of my tentacles was already starting to massage her pussy again.

"YEEESSS!" responded Kristi, now pulling on my other arm. "I'm still SOO horny. We should go find someone hot and fuck her." I couldn't resist both of them, so I stood up and let them start pulling me towards the door.

"But..." I protested meagerly, knowing I couldn't dissuade them.

"Oh don't worry," said Lucia, now at the door and opening it. "It'll be perfectly fine. Besides, it's dark out. No one will see us." Indeed it was dark out. I hesitantly followed Lucia and Kristi out of the house, still completely naked. Apparently we were going to find, enthrall, and fuck some poor lady, and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

12