Inexperienced Dominatrix

Story Info
First time dominatrix has the tables turned on her.
14.3k words
4.76
11k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slameks
slameks
176 Followers

Sophie was late.

She prayed that the bus she was on would go faster so that she could make it to the job interview with just a twenty minute delay. With how slow the bus was crawling though, and with the traffic she saw out of the window, she could be happy if she arrived only thirty minutes late. Damn.

Sophie checked her reflection on the window she was sitting next to, she swept her dark brown hair back behind her ear.

This would be her eight job interview in two weeks. Each of them ending in a rejection so far. They always had a 'better candidate' or she wasn't a 'good fit' for them. If she knew it would have been so hard to just get an entry-level office job she would've never dropped out of college. Too late to cry over spilt milk now though.

Sophie checked her phone. Still late.

A text message from her mom, wishing her good luck for the job interview. She was always so nice and supportive, maybe a little too much. Reluctant to let Sophie go out into the dangerous world and be her own person. Ever since Sophie moved out into the big city, her mom called her on the phone almost daily.

Sophie was lucky to find a room for rent in a two-bedroom apartment near the center of the city. The rent was cheap and her roommate Layla was, well, okay. Layla was a little eccentric, always dressed in dark clothing, spending her nights out in the clubs. She was always nice to Sophie though, a little teasing sometimes about Sophie's timid nature.

It was beginning to rain outside as the bus stopped at Sophie's destination. She got out and quickly ran to the shelter of the bus stop. It didn't look like the rain was going to stop any time soon, and she didn't bring an umbrella. Just her luck.

She made her way to the office building she was to have her interview at, arriving completely drenched from the rain. The receptionist was busy punching away at her keyboard and paid no mind to Sophie patiently standing by her desk.

Sophie eventually gathered her courage and cleared her throat to announce her presence. The receptionist looked up at her and back down to her computer. "Good day, how can I help you?" she asked Sophie.

Sophie smiled at her and replied, "I'm supposed to have an interview about the clerk job, I'm a little late, sorry for that, where should I g-"

The receptionist interrupted Sophie and told her to sit down and wait, somebody would come over and fetch her to the interview shortly.

After another ten minutes of waiting in the lobby, her clothes still wet from the rain, a tall woman in high heels arrived and greeted Sophie.

"Hi, you must be Sophie, so glad you could make it, please follow me," she said and motioned for Sophie to hurry up.

She led Sophie through the open offices, everybody in a white shirt with black pants or skirt. A very professional environment. One where everyone could just sit in their cubicle and focus on their work, exactly what Sophie wanted.

They arrived outside a meeting room and the lady told Sophie to sit there and wait to be called.

Sophie wasn't the only one here, there were at least twelve other people waiting there with her. After her late arrival she was sure she would be called up last. She got herself comfortable on the bench in the hall and sighed. This would be a long day.

As Sophie predicted she was the last one sitting outside the interview room. The last applicant had already left and she was sure she would be called up any minute now.

The door opened and a gruff voice called out, "Is there a Sophie Sullivan?"

"Y-Yes, coming," Sophie said as she got up and walked into the room.

She took a seat across from the tall older man. He scanned her every movement with his eyes.

"Hello," Sophie mumbled as she met the man's gaze.

"Good day, you are here about the clerk job, correct?" he asked.

"Yes, that's why I'm h-"

"And you have no prior experience and only a high-school diploma?" he interrupted to ask.

"I do, but I'm a hard worker and a quick learner, you just have to give me a chance to prove myself," said Sophie as the man read her short resume.

"Hmm, very well, and why do you want to work here?" he asked.

"Um, you know, like," she tried to get out her prepared speech, but she was drawing a blank. "I'm sorry, I'm really nervous," she apologized to the man.

The man looked up at her. "It's okay, take your time."

She took a second and composed herself, breathing out heavily. "I want a job where I can just focus on the task at hand and not have to interact with customers much. You know?" she improvised and coughed a little.

"I see," the man said and inquired further, "What would you say is your greatest weakness?"

"My greatest weakness has to be that I'm a perfectionist and-"

The man sighed and looked away from Sophie to the clock on the wall.

After Sophie answered a few more standard questions, the man thanked her and told her they would get by to her about the job.

Sophie wasn't completely clueless and noticed his lack of enthusiasm by the end of the interview. She hoped that maybe they were real desperate and she'd at least get a shot.

She went back outside to wait for the bus home. She missed it by five minutes and had to wait another twenty-five minutes for the next one. It was already dark out, but at least the rain stopped.

Finally arriving home, she met her roommate Layla sitting in the kitchen.

Layla had long blue hair, she wore a black t-shirt with a picture of a skull that was ripped so it revealed her bra underneath. Her face was adorned with multiple piercings, heavy eyeshadow and black lipstick.

"Hi," greeted Sophie.

"Hey roomie, how was your day?" Layla asked.

"Ah you know how it goes," replied Sophie with an awkward laugh.

Sophie wasn't very good around people, but she was especially lost around people like Layla. Sophie admired her careless attitude, she could never go out dressed like she was. But her skimpy clothing and suggestive behavior made Sophie even more coy while speaking with her.

"You had that job interview today, right?" asked Layla and looked up at Sophie from her bowl of cereal.

"Yeah-uh I did-"

"How did it go?" asked Layla immediately.

"I don't know, pretty standard," Sophie replied and scratched behind her ear.

"Hmm, so you're finally gonna start working?" asked Layla.

"W-Well, yeah I think so," Sophie lied, she doubted she would be accepted, but she wasn't going to go over that with Layla.

"I sure hope so," said Layla. "I really like you and I'd hate to have to find a new roommate to replace you if you can't pay your half of the rent," she elaborated as she picked up her empty bowl and walked by Sophie towards the sink.

Sophie had some money saved up before moving out here, but it was quickly running out. She could maybe stretch the money she had left to pay for the next two months rent, if she only bought the necessities. Either way she would have to find a job soon.

"Maybe lower your standards and apply for some regular job," continued Layla, "like a waitress or something."

Sophie couldn't imagine having to interact with and serve customers every day, but she may have to if her luck doesn't turn for the better.

"Yeah, I'll think about it, thanks," Sophie said and continued to her room, having enough social interactions with Layla for one day.

She closed the door behind her, finally all alone. Putting on her pajamas, she turned on her laptop and checked her email.

She already had an email reply from her interview today. They regrettably inform her that they have chosen a more suitable candidate for the spot. She sighed. Typical.

Sophie opened the web browser and the website she used to find job offers. She scrolled around, every listing there was either for places that already rejected her or ones that required multiple years of experience.

She clicked on the filters. Maybe Layla was right. She unchecked a few boxes and refreshed the page.

Hundreds of new job offers flooded her screen. She scrolled and read through some of them.

Shop attendant at 'Steve's Stereo and Music Equipment'. Knowledge about sound systems and friendly nature appreciated.

That didn't sound like something in her ballpark, she scrolled to the next one.

A waitress at a upscale french restaurant in the center of the city. Good etiquette, looks and hard-working attitude expected. Tips are split between the waiting staff and the cooks.

She still couldn't imagine herself waiting tables and interacting with the customers, scrolling on she continued searching.

A cam-studio is looking for a new model, all you have to do is entertain your viewers from the comfort of your home on our platform for a couple of hours a week and we guarantee you a handsome paycheck. We will provide advertising and promote your stream to thousands of eager viewers.

A cam-girl, really? Was she that desperate? She imagined herself in a bikini sitting on her bed filming herself. She blushed, her throat got dry at the thought.

Sophie sighed and leaned away from her laptop. None of these jobs looked like something she wanted to do.

Her phone started ringing. It was her mom calling, no doubt to ask about how the interview went. Maybe she could ignore it and call her back in the morning.

She sighed again and picked up the phone.

"Hi mom," Sophie greeted her mother.

"Hi-ya sweetie, how are you doing?" her mom asked in her usual excited voice.

"Good, good, what about you?" Sophie asked hoping her mom forgot about the interview.

"Ah you wouldn't believe it, the postman accidentally put a letter for Mrs. Cramsky into my postbox. I had to go give it to her and we had a good laugh about it over some exquisite apple pie she baked, she puts cinnamon in her pies and-"

Her mom continued to barrage her with little details from her day. Sophie didn't mind it, the exact opposite, she liked it. The more her mom talked, the more she could just listen without saying anything, and that suited her just fine.

"Enough of that, what about your job interview for the big shot office today?" her mom asked.

Sophie considered telling her the truth, but didn't want to hear her mom disappointed. "It went great, I think they were impressed," Sophie lied.

"Oh really? So they accepted you?" her mom asked.

"Well, not yet, they told me they would get back to me inside of a week, but I think this is it," Sophie continued her lie.

"Oh, I'm so glad sweetie," her mom said, relieved.

"As soon as I'll know their answer I'll let you know," said Sophie.

"I hope it works out," her mom said.

"Me too," Sophie agreed.

"But don't worry your head too much, if it doesn't work out it's not the end of the world. If push comes to shove you can just move back in with me while you look for another job," her mom said.

Before Sophie could reply her mom continued, "Oh, someones at the door sweetie, I have to go, bye bye, fingers crossed for you."

"Bye mom," Sophie said and hung up the phone.

Sophie considered leaving the city and going back to live at her mom's house. Twenty-three years old and living with her mom. She shook her head.

No. She refused to admit defeat. With her resolve strengthened she returned to her laptop.

She scrolled up and started clicking the 'Apply for job offer' button for all the job positions, including the cam-girl position.

Over the next couple of days she tried out for half a dozen jobs. She failed at every single one.

She tripped and dropped a tray full of plates with expensive steaks. She ruined bright white bed sheets, turning them pink by washing them with a red pillow case. She miscalculated and returned way too much change, having to then pay the difference from her pocket. And many more escapades.

It was hopeless. Sophie cried in her bed. She was fated to remain jobless, forced to go back to her mom's house.

Wait. There was one job didn't try yet.

She opened her laptop and checked her email.

The cam-studio replied to her application. She was accepted for a tryout. She would have to do one hour-long cam session, based on which they would decide if she's right for them. If she was accepted they would pay her a stable monthly salary, promote the stream and provide tech support.

Beggars can't be choosers. She has to make money somehow. She decided to reply to their email, setting up the tryout for later that day in the evening.

She read their list of recommendations. A separate web-camera with a microphone. Her laptop had a webcam and a microphone, it would have to be enough for the start.

They also recommended 'erotic' clothing and 'playful' lighting. The lights in the apartment and in her room could be dimmed, so that was covered.

What about the clothing though. She didn't have anything that could be even remotely described as 'erotic', the closest was her one-piece swimsuit, but she doubted that would be enough.

Sophie browsed online for some sexy lingerie, deciding on a nice lacy two set piece in burgundy with a garter belt. It was real expensive, but she hardly ever got anything nice for herself, and this was more like a business expense after all.

She went out to pick up the lingerie and buy some pretty make-up for tonight.

With all the money she spent, she was now locked in to make it work somehow, as otherwise she couldn't even pay rent next week.

Once she got home, she set-up her laptop. Placing it so that the camera would be centered onto her bed.

She showered and applied her make-up. After, she put on her new set of lingerie, it didn't fit perfectly as she imagined it, but it would do.

The cam website required a title and description for her stream. She racked her brain for a while and all she could come up with was 'First time streaming' and for the description she just wrote 'Come by and say hi during my first webcam stream :)'. A little corny, but it was the best she could think of.

Everything was ready. Her heart started racing. She tried to calm down. She could do this. It was just her in her bedroom, filming a little video.

She pressed the red 'GO LIVE' button and sat on her bed.

Just shortly after, the number of viewers on the stream started to rise. The first comments started to appear on her screen as the number of viewers reached a couple dozen.

RedSphinx: Hey there sexy

Newton57: Smile more

RedSphinx: Is the camera frozen?

Sophie realized she was just sitting there not doing anything. She sat up and smiled at the camera.

"Hi guys, welcome to my first stream," announced Sophie.

RipeKiwi: Love your voice

"Thank you so much RipeKiwi, sorry if I'm a little awkward this is my first time doing this kind of thing, what would you guys like me to do?" Sophie asked.

captainHumper: Show us your tits

Sophie blushed at the comment and decided to ignore it.

RedSphinx: Move the camera closer

Sophie nodded and stood up, sliding the table with her laptop closer to her bed.

"Better?" she asks her viewers.

RedSphinx: Perfect

RipeKiwi: Sing something

Sophie giggled. "I'm sorry I'm not much of a singer."

Newton57: Kneel on the bed

Sophie obliged and kneeled on the bed.

Newton57: Legs spread

Sophie hesitantly decided to do it and spread her legs.

RedSphinx: You have very nice figure

"Thank you RedSphinx, if you think so," Sophie said and giggled awkwardly.

RipeKiwi: How old are you?

"I'm twenty-three," she replied.

Newton57: That's the stuff

RedSphinx: Tells us about yourself

"Oh, I'm just your average girl, I like pizza and watching sitcoms. What exactly would you like to know?" she asked, getting into her cam-girl persona.

captainHumper: Get naked

RedSphinx: Are you a student?

Newton57: Turn to the side

She quickly glanced at the viewer counter, a couple hundred people were watching her now.

"No, I dropped out of college," Sophie said as she turned her body on the bed, showing her side to the camera.

RedSphinx: Where do you live?

Sophie thought about ignoring the question, but answered so it wouldn't get awkward, "I live in a big city on the east coast."

Newton57: Turn your back to the camera and bend down

Sophie quickly turned around and bent her waist down, giving the camera and all her viewers a good look at her butt, before turning back facing the camera with a smile.

RedSphinx: I want to come over to your house while you sleep and fuck you

Sophie paused, she thought RedSphinx was normal, but he was rude like the rest. She imagined him as an older tall man standing in her room, similar to the interviewer that rejected her. Then she imagined all the rest of her viewers with her, watching her and saying those things out loud.

Newton57: Show us your feet

RedSphinx: You a virgin?

RipeKiwi: Your tits are way too small

captainHumper: Take off your bra

Sophie lost all her confidence, she just sat there blushing.

RipeKiwi: The camera freeze again?

RedSphinx: Nah she's breathing

Newton57: What's going on

After some time just sitting there motionless, Sophie calmed down and started replying again. She only replied to a few comments, mostly just saying something even though nobody asked her about it. Her viewer ship numbers plummeted, but she didn't care, she just wanted it to be over.

The one hour mark was finally reached, Sophie turned off the stream. Still embarrassed from it she snapped the laptop shut, as if her viewers could still see her.

Sophie laid down on the bed and wrapped herself in her bed sheets, trying to fall asleep and forget about all this. Another failure.

She was brought out of the land of dreams by her roommate Layla, shaking her violently.

"Come on, wake up," said Layla.

Sophie finally opened her eyes and stretched her body, pulling the bed sheets off of her. She looked up at Layla watching her. She realized she was still in the sexy lingerie from the stream last night and quickly wrapped the bed sheets back around herself.

"W-What do you need?" asked Sophie with a blush.

"Sorry to wake you up and barge into your 'office' like this," said Layla with a knowing smirk. "I need to leave for a couple of days, I should be back on wednesday. Would you water my plant until then?"

"Yeah, o-of course," said Sophie, sitting up in her bed with the sheet wrapped tight around her.

"Thanks," said Layla and turned to leave. As she closed the bedroom door she gave Sophie a sly glance.

Sophie breathed out. What a way to wake up. What was with that look she gave her? And why did she call her room 'office'? Did she know about what Sophie did last night? Was she watching?

Sophie shook her head, that couldn't be true. Strangers on the internet knowing was one thing, but someone she knew? That would be too much.

Eventually Sophie calmed down and got out of bed. Checking her email, she found an email from the cam-studio.

Hi Sophie,

We loved your enthusiasm at the start of your stream, sadly you didn't keep it up for the entire hour. We require multiple hour streams from our models, so sadly that disqualifies you from our full-time job offer. I personally recommend you try another field of sex-work in your future endeavors.

Sophie sighed and slumped back down on her bed. Rejected again. Can't make it even as a cam-girl.

Tears started forming in her eyes. Maybe she should just go back to live with her mom and try going to college again or something. What else could she do now? What did they say in the email again?

'Try another field of sex-work in your future endeavors.'

Sophie used her hand to dry her eyes and leaned over to the table, taking the laptop off and placing it next to her on the bed. She searched online for 'sex work options'. An exhaustive list of different sex work options jumped out at her.

slameks
slameks
176 Followers